Space Station generator of new interesting stories?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
SoDD
Byond Username: SoDD

Space Station generator of new interesting stories?

Post by SoDD » #581807

My English is not very good, but still.
Space station generator of new interesting stories? I'd have to say no. There are only 3 true words in this title. Space station generator, other words are different and the name sounds like "Space station generator admin stories". No, I do not argue admins are needed. But forbid to do what is given in the game is itself.
To rewrite the AI? cannot. Uh and this is only one of the prohibitions, since the admin was killed. How so.
Well, my opinion is not taken into account I'm an ordinary player. So people like me regular players only have to do one thing:
[youtube]fUdsmUbs3s0[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdsmUbs3s0
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Re: Space Station generator of new interesting stories?

Post by thehogshotgun » #581816

what in tarnation
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #581817

thread of the year here
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #581818

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #581819

Admin is killed.
Hugs
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #581820

i disagree sometimes you require are and admin as generation of story become stagnant admin generation of new storys on space station is required as long as not every game
SoDD
Byond Username: SoDD

Post by SoDD » #581822

cocothegogo wrote:i disagree sometimes you require are and admin as generation of story become stagnant admin generation of new storys on space station is required as long as not every game
The game goes 4 hours, everyone is bored, antag locked himself somewhere in the locker and AFK, I do something interesting, the admin is killed and says what a bad person I am.
And gives ban on week, me as the don't care I'll sit and wait, but need to same look at this with positive hand, while I made so-called "dirty trick" people began to unite in team, and play together. That's what I did, that's what I did, scum.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #581823

what server u play on depends on average tg station games last 1 hour to 2 max
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #581829

This Eastern European wants griefing and suffering in the vein of Lifeweb or TLE's Sigyn experiment. But since we've trended more towards enforced roleplay and away from LRP powergaming and grief recently that's unlikely to happen. A grief containment server (i.e. few rules, little admin intervention, might makes right) would be an interesting experiment to run though. My hypothesis is it would be shit for all but a few, the way murderboner rounds tend to go. It would need to be like L4D where it becomes a lot harder to survive if your teammates die to incentivise players not to RDM. But the game isn't designed like that.

Also Eastern Europe has this weird sadomasochism thing going on and I don't know why they're like that. I do agree though that the best roleplay comes from playing your role and not from community theatre.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #581841

cacogen wrote:This Eastern European wants griefing and suffering in the vein of Lifeweb or TLE's Sigyn experiment. But since we've trended more towards enforced roleplay and away from LRP powergaming and grief recently that's unlikely to happen. A grief containment server (i.e. few rules, little admin intervention, might makes right) would be an interesting experiment to run though. My hypothesis is it would be shit for all but a few, the way murderboner rounds tend to go. It would need to be like L4D where it becomes a lot harder to survive if your teammates die to incentivise players not to RDM. But the game isn't designed like that.

Also Eastern Europe has this weird sadomasochism thing going on and I don't know why they're like that. I do agree though that the best roleplay comes from playing your role and not from community theatre.
The eastern european is killed
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #581849

SoDD wrote:
cocothegogo wrote:i disagree sometimes you require are and admin as generation of story become stagnant admin generation of new storys on space station is required as long as not every game
The game goes 4 hours, everyone is bored, antag locked himself somewhere in the locker and AFK, I do something interesting, the admin is killed and says what a bad person I am.
And gives ban on week, me as the don't care I'll sit and wait, but need to same look at this with positive hand, while I made so-called "dirty trick" people began to unite in team, and play together. That's what I did, that's what I did, scum.
There are servers that cater to your playstyle, they're just not on /tg/, they're also not populated because it isn't actually fun to play a game like this without extensive whitelisting to weed out the bad actors.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582243

oranges wrote:
SoDD wrote:
There are servers that cater to your playstyle, they're just not on /tg/, they're also not populated because it isn't actually fun to play a game like this without extensive whitelisting to weed out the bad actors.
The non-native speaker trying to communicate a weird viewpoint is made die.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582245

cacogen wrote:This Eastern European wants griefing and suffering in the vein of Lifeweb or TLE's Sigyn experiment. But since we've trended more towards enforced roleplay and away from LRP powergaming and grief recently that's unlikely to happen. A grief containment server (i.e. few rules, little admin intervention, might makes right) would be an interesting experiment to run though. My hypothesis is it would be shit for all but a few, the way murderboner rounds tend to go. It would need to be like L4D where it becomes a lot harder to survive if your teammates die to incentivise players not to RDM. But the game isn't designed like that.

If you're taught that suffering is virtous then proudly suffering under your dictatorship is a sign of virtue.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582247

Stickymayhem wrote:

If you're taught that suffering is virtous then proudly suffering under your dictatorship is a sign of virtue.
This is the most racist post I ever read on the /tg/station 13 forums at tgstation13.org/phpBB/.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #582254

But is if admin is killed gay? Is not, must sign standard bill of lading (not negotiable), else vodka light.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #582266

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

This is the most racist post I ever read on the /tg/station 13 forums at tgstation13.org/phpBB/.
snowflake
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #582285

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

snowflake
Chav