Affectionate cat peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Affectionate cat peanut

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584049

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

I did nothing of a sexual nature at all! I'm just being friendly!! -ahelp

"Heh I'm gonna take this unconscious cat's pants off to see if she's got underwear on ;)" -quote by him in the ban appeal

BRUH
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

Post by oranges » #584182

people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #584183

Coder Sub-humans stick together now. We are doomed
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #584184

oranges wrote:people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles
And? There was another player on the end of that interaction who got sexually harassed by some fucking neckbeard.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584188

why are you projecting so much goof
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584189

terranaut wrote:why are you projecting so much goof
Why are you going to bat for a person who engages in fucking sexual assault RP on space station 13?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584190

codenuggers are rape apologists
Last edited by Super Aggro Crag on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584191

the only thing I have to apologise for is impregnating your mother those many years ago son.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584192

iamgoofball wrote:
oranges wrote:people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles
And? There was another player on the end of that interaction who got sexually harassed by some fucking neckbeard.
you shouldn't assume on the behalf of other people goof
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584193

oranges wrote:the only thing I have to apologise for is impregnating your mother those many years ago son.
wow a "i fucked your mom" joke new zealand is finally catching up to the rest of the world i can't wait until you guys learn about call of duty in the shire you fat second breakfast eating halfling shit
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #584194

problem here is that the victim was into the erp (proof the "meme" "image" posted in the manuel discord that caused this whole interaction), cutting the head of the hydra wont solve the problem, we have to at least ban both
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584195

The concern isn't for pixel women, the concern here is these people genuinely don't understand how undressing someone against their will so you can see their genitals is an inappropriate thing to be doing.
skoglol wrote:Sexually repressed americans sees a mention of underwear, calls it ERP :oops:
Ah yes, because forcibly removing people's pants is a widely accepted practice in other parts of the globe, you're not a creep, you're a beacon of sexual liberation. What part of the world are you from that sees this as widely socially acceptable?

"OwO no undies??? *snuggle wuggles u* Ohohoho let's take a widdle peek shall we? >:3"
- Chancellor Merkel
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584199

Get taken into hospital because you got beaten the fuck over with some chairs.

"Hey doc don't mind me" - proceeds to walk over to an unconscious woman.

"Dude what are you doing?"

"I heard this bitch don't wear panties I'm gonna check"

"Heh look it's true ;)"

Coder moment :shock:

Also he only mentioned the note history to say "I'm not taking this into account, I was just going to note you until you fucking spoke in ahelps like a moron".
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584200

Lacran wrote:
The concern isn't for pixel women, the concern here is these people genuinely don't understand how undressing someone against their will so you can see their genitals is an inappropriate thing to be doing.
right but that's not the line goof was taking
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584201

oranges wrote:
Lacran wrote:
Most of the playerbase's girlfriends are pixelated, so give them a break
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #584202

skoglol wrote:Y'all are calling the pants removal sexual, while the banned player claims it was just to confirm the lack of undies. Clearly there was no interest in the contents of the undies since the pants went back on when the lack of undies was confirmed. The "Red Pants" is also a topless jumpsuit, so I can only assume the cat with no undies was running around with her tits out on account of having no undies.

But I suppose manuel players dont like snuggly cats.
this is potentially the most socially inept thing i've heard somebody say
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584203

oranges wrote:
Lacran wrote:
that is the line im taking, and the line I took with my relevant post in the ban appeal itself until Arianya decided to be a fucking dumbass and delete an already approved post.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #584204

skoglol wrote:Lets ignore the contents of the ban for a little while, and look at the conduct of the banning admin. His replies in the ticket make it clear that the ban is being based on an almost 2 year old "final warning" note (not a ban, mind you) and a bunch of even older history. Old history either matters or it does not, we need to be consistent. If we keep telling players that they do not need to worry about old notes, and that we do not look at old notes (they fade out and you gotta hit a button to view them) then we also should not be basing our decisions heavily on those same old notes or use them to justify bans.
If this was a 2 year old "no tiding, final warning" note, would you be okay with a weekban referring to this two year old note as the final warning? When is history forgiven?
Rule 8 is pretty zero tolerance. That and repeated instances of specific behaviors are the two things that I'll consider faded notes for. Players are lucky to get a rule 8 note in the first place, rather than a ban.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584205

skog if you don't think they're doing this on a pretty much regular basis then you're out of touch.

Take 30 minutes to search their ckey over the past year of rounds and you'll see what I mean
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584209

oranges wrote:skog if you don't think they're doing this on a pretty much regular basis then you're out of touch.

Take 30 minutes to search their ckey over the past year of rounds and you'll see what I mean
yeah, like, their bit about how "THIS IS OKAY ON TERRY, THIS IS MANUEL ABUSE!!1!" made me wonder so I checked their scrubby and like
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/152 ... e=game.txt
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584210

dude this gets worse the more rounds I look at
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #584211

skoglol wrote:Sexually repressed americans sees a mention of underwear, calls it ERP :oops:
just because everyone refuses to have sex with you doesn't make them sexually repressed
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584212

lol I knew goof would fall for it
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584213

iamgoofball wrote:
oranges wrote:skog if you don't think they're doing this on a pretty much regular basis then you're out of touch.

snip
whats wrong with this assuming the other party is fine with it?
you dont have to like it but going on a crusade because nobody has a nice word left for you is just gonna reinforce that
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584214

terranaut wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

snip
you dont have to like it but going on a crusade because nobody has a nice word left for you is just gonna reinforce that
This would be examples of line toeing.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584215

hugging is line toeing? toeing what line? cause i dont think a hug is erotic unless you grew up in a catholic cloister
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584216

terranaut wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

snip
1. It's a violation of the server rules, we have strict no ERP policies.
Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
By using your player slot to ERP, you are denying that player slot to any user who actually wants to connect and play in the round in order to engage in rule breaking behavior.

2. Even if it was allowed, we have plenty of downstream servers that actively cater to ERP focused audiences! We have Skyrat and Citadel and all kinds of random fuckin places where ERPing is actively encouraged, supported, and mechanically set up by the video game! There's even entire systems for automatic consent to specific fetishes and shit from what I can tell, so even if you are a bland vanilla guy someone can easily be a rope bunny and have no problems coexisting on the server with you.

/tg/station isn't a codebase that supports ERP mechanically, or has any infrastructure to moderate potential consent issues, or audit that all involved users are actually 18+, or any of that. We're not equipped to actually handle the mandatory work that comes with allowing ERP on the server, and until we are we can't allow ERP on the server.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584218

Yeah that stuff is more "fucking weird" than anything bannable. "Rubs your antennae :3" is probably crossing it slightly or at least rubbing up against the line.
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584219

Ok, TGMC are from some different degenerate dimension or something, its like trying to explain social cues to literal aliens.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #584221

honestly though
including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
participant unwilling
construed as sexual
end of rine
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #584222

Meow meow.

Look, its a kitty kat:

[youtube]CJuU39fswJY[/youtube]
Hugs
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584223

Lacran wrote:Ok, TGMC are from some different degenerate dimension or something, its like trying to explain social cues to literal aliens.
What social cue? There's no replies in the logs he posted, there's no telling how the other party reacted but I assume it was at worst neutrally since there's no bans or notes for them. Do you have brain damage?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584224

Misdoubtful wrote:Meow meow.

Look, its a kitty kat:

[youtube]CJuU39fswJY[/youtube]
You made me see a cats butt I didn't wanna see, enjoy your rule 8 ban.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584225

"What if the party consents" he forgot to ask someone and it wasn't Jesus.

Ghosts have to put up with this shit too. I had to put up with his shit reading goofs post. Goof had to put up with his shit log diving. The admin had to put up with his "hehe no undies" shit.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584226

terranaut wrote:
Lacran wrote:Ok, TGMC are from some different degenerate dimension or something, its like trying to explain social cues to literal aliens.
What social cue? There's no replies in the logs he posted, there's no telling how the other party reacted but I assume it was at worst neutrally since there's no bans or notes for them. Do you have brain damage?
Nice to see you're doing that thing you always do where you selectively ignore the stuff that makes your point not valid, like, you know, Rule 8 existing.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584227

iamgoofball wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Nice to see you're doing that thing you always do where you selectively ignore the stuff that makes your point not valid, like, you know, Rule 8 existing.
Funny cause all I see is you ignoring how I said a hug isn't erotic
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #584228

terranaut wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Funny cause all I see is you ignoring how I said a hug isn't erotic
Sure, a hug on it's own isn't erotic.

Combined with everything else though? Fuck off.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584229

[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584230

I wanted to post an image of my cat (I think it's nonerotic but his naked belly is visible) but the file is too big and I'm not going back to my computer
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #584234

the guy should have been banned for being a part of the TGMC staff
stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #584236

iamgoofball wrote:dude this gets worse the more rounds I look at
Imagine sitting in front of your monitor writing this out

Yikes
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584238

No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.

could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.

sexual by unwilling participants.

unwilling participants.
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584239

No Oranges, didn't you read the appeal? CLEARLY the cat was just role-playing that she didn't want to have her pants taken off by a stranger the player was totally into it see?
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #584243

terranaut wrote:
From the appeal itself;

[2020-12-15 01:52:30.211] SAY: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) "cat with no undies!!" (Central Primary Hallway (124,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:32.386] ATTACK: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) has grabbed GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (121,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:34.914] ATTACK: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) is being stripped of the red pants by Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) (Central Primary Hallway (121,143,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:35.531] ATTACK: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) has shoved Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (121,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:49.980] ATTACK: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) has shoved Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) (NEWHP: 100) (Locker Room (129,151,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:50.941] ATTACK: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) has shoved Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) with onto the table (table) (NEWHP: 100) (Locker Room (128,151,2))
[2020-12-15 01:52:56.374] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "ELP" (Central Primary Hallway (121,143,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:02.481] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "LARRY" (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:04.226] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "HELP" (Central Primary Hallway (110,145,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:11.500] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY PANYS" (Central Primary Hallway (108,143,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:13.124] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "PANTS" (Central Primary Hallway (108,143,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:13.683] SAY: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) "cat with no undies" (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:15.899] EMOTE: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) wags her tail. (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:22.977] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "WHO IS THIS" (Central Primary Hallway (106,143,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:37.799] SAY: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) "i dont wanna steal them" (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:40.341] SAY: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) "just remove them" (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:40.653] ADMIN: Misdoubtful/(Hugs-The-Humans) checked the individual player panel for Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda).
[2020-12-15 01:53:41.522] SAY: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) "for a sec" (Central Primary Hallway (111,144,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:44.544] SAY: Woldmord/(Larry Johnson) "it's sexual harassment..." (Central Primary Hallway (112,145,2))
[2020-12-15 01:53:45.939] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "AHHHHHH" (Central Primary Hallway (90,144,2))

and

[2020-12-15 02:27:33.640] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "help" (Medbay Treatment Center (83,102,2))
[2020-12-15 02:27:42.208] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "Charlotte Melinda is trying to assult me again" (Medbay Central (89,103,2))
[2020-12-15 02:27:50.094] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "SEXUALY ASSULT" (Medbay Central (97,109,2))
[2020-12-15 02:28:02.719] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "TRYING TO GET ME TO SIT ON THEM" (Central Primary Hallway (89,126,2))
[2020-12-15 02:28:07.656] SAY: GreenKnight2903/(Green Dahn) "AND THEY TOOK MY PANTS" (Central Primary Hallway (89,128,2))

Please actually read the appeal you're peanuting about.

They shoved the person trying to strip them several times, and called for help, saying that they didn't even know who the person was.
Then later called for help yet again.

If this is a "at worst neutral" response you're fucking insane.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #584244

Most of the people arguing for Charlotte are biased towards their dear friend esjrhhrjjr
Just sayin

But let's look at this objectively

They saw a meme on Manuel discord, also called horny jail by some, decided to act upon it with the ingame character, who probably had no idea of the meme judging from the first sexual assault accusing, still decided to act upon it. If I was them I would have no idea how to explain it in a non creepy fashion

I still love you haydee babe but the thing I love more is being objective and unbiased
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #584246

ArcaneDefence wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Please actually read the appeal you're peanuting about.

They shoved the person trying to strip them several times, and called for help, saying that they didn't even know who the person was.
Then later called for help yet again.

If this is a "at worst neutral" response you're fucking insane.
this guy isn't talking about the appeal you dent head, they're talking about goof's log drops
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584248

A snuggly and affectionate character still needs to understand basic player boundaries both icly and ooc, removing another player's clothing forcibly for the express intention to see if they're naked is inappropriate behavior, acting like this holds no sexual undertones at all and totally disregarding the complete and utter distaste expressed almost uniformly by the community shows that this behavior isn't going to change unless there's a ban involved so some serious attitude readjustment can occur. Skog and Terra should honestly be ashamed of themselves for defending this kind of behavior.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584258

Lacran wrote:A snuggly and affectionate character still needs to understand basic player boundaries both icly and ooc, removing another player's clothing forcibly for the express intention to see if they're naked is inappropriate behavior, acting like this holds no sexual undertones at all and totally disregarding the complete and utter distaste expressed almost uniformly by the community shows that this behavior isn't going to change unless there's a ban involved so some serious attitude readjustment can occur. Skog and Terra should honestly be ashamed of themselves for defending this kind of behavior.
yes
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584259

iamgoofball wrote:

yeah, like, their bit about how "THIS IS OKAY ON TERRY, THIS IS MANUEL ABUSE!!1!" made me wonder so I checked their scrubby and like
Dear Lord almighty
What do your parents have to do to you to make you think that this is a normal thing to do in video games?
► Show Spoiler
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #584262

oranges wrote: they're talking about goof's log drops
Imagine reading a goofpost
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #584264

Flatulent wrote:
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:manuel confirmed degenerate server
eskj is b*gil player doing sex tourism on manuel
You seem misinformed, they are a Terry player, clearly if they haven't been banned in all those rounds on terry it is terry that the degenerates live. https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/eskjjlj
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #584271

Me when the
[2020-12-15 02:20:42.669] EMOTE: Eskjjlj/(Charlotte Melinda) gently strokes Green Dahn's hair to comfort her during those hard times. (Medbay Treatment Center (84,104,2))