Gogo complaint peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Gogo complaint peanut

Post by wesoda25 » #584730

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

Someone PLEASE appearance ban on this guy for a couple weeks. Sorry you couldn’t fucking uwu with your shitty snowflake friends for a round and had to play the game HOW IT WAS INTENDED (((source: ive heard a couple people say exad intended randok name :)))))

AND HE WANTS ANTAG TOKENS???

Funniest part is the mass suicides, yall should fucking just ask paradise to annex you already
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: Gogo complaint peanut

Post by NoxVS » #584732

You have to admire the sheer dedication and teamwork shown by the crew in their collective efforts to break into the supermatter to kill themselves
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #584735

"If I can't play my static it's LRP not MRP"

fuck off

forget even MRP, if you can't HRP a completely random character dropped into the station then you suck at RP
You have a fuckin blank slate to improv a character on the fly, you have a station/setting that gives everyone a common context to build their characters, let's fuckin go
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #584736

you people are really fast with the peanuts
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #584737

The only thing I admire is how manuelites can manage to jump into the SM while dragging around that huge superiority complex.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #584738

MFW I see the supermatter
[youtube]agxG5K38g1c[/youtube]
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584740

Another oranges peanut post when will he be PA'd
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #584741

I think fucking with everyone's character's randomly is a shitty admin gimmick to do without telling anyone, that being said manuel has a huge problem with metagangs and metafriends so its also something I'd welcome more of if I was told to expect it.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #584743

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Another oranges peanut post when will he be PA'd
Pretty sure he's publicly stated that he no longer gets put on post approval, and instead gets increasing length forum bans
stewydeadmike
Byond Username: Stewydeadmike

Post by stewydeadmike » #584747

As someone who observed that round watching 90% of the station naruto run into the SM with such determination and purpose as the borgs helplessly try to stop them is an image that is likely going to be burned into my mind forever.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584754

Admin events are cringe
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #584764

ArcaneDefence wrote:
Pretty sure he's publicly stated that he no longer gets put on post approval, and instead gets increasing length forum bans
are you his magic lawyer
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #584766

cuckbug
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #584767

I think my biggest confusion is why he wanted antag tokens distributed. I thought no one played antagonist on Manuel.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #584768

ArcaneDefence wrote:
It's oranges, he's always lying even when he's not.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584770

Dankasaur wrote:I think my biggest confusion is why he wanted antag tokens distributed. I thought no one played antagonist on Manuel.
You've never played on Manuel then
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #584772

>Finally, I would also like to mention that the admin that triggered this event is not even a Manuel admin, and I personally don't appreciate someone that doesn't understand the culture of the server triggering a borderline NRP event like this one without consulting the players. Just seems a little bit odd to me.

can we use this when i see banbots from m*nuel? they will think beheading people for stealing gloves is self antagging as they arent from real servers culture
Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #584773

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Dankasaur wrote:I think my biggest confusion is why he wanted antag tokens distributed. I thought no one played antagonist on Manuel.
You know I'd like to delude myself into thinking so but my scrubby is telling me otherwise.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #584779

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:>Finally, I would also like to mention that the admin that triggered this event is not even a Manuel admin, and I personally don't appreciate someone that doesn't understand the culture of the server triggering a borderline NRP event like this one without consulting the players. Just seems a little bit odd to me.

can we use this when i see banbots from m*nuel? they will think beheading people for stealing gloves is self antagging as they arent from real servers culture
when will you use this? other than vekter every manuel admin sits in the fortress...
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584780

Dankasaur wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
You know I'd like to delude myself into thinking so but my scrubby is telling me otherwise.
Scrub my nuts then retard just because you played a single green shift doesn't mean there's no antags on manuel purplenamed smoothbrain
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #584781

fairly angry greg
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #584782

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Dankasaur wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Scrub my nuts then retard just because you played a single green shift doesn't mean there's no antags on manuel purplenamed smoothbrain
Damn bro you okay, I don't even know you and you already seething
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #584783

lightly annoyed megan
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Polish_User
Byond Username: PolishUser

Post by Polish_User » #584784

Why is Manuel protesting with the usage of suicides again?
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #584785

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Dankasaur wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

yeah pal.... but by antags we mean the big deal, not the epic stealth theft of hand teleported nobody took to not get banned for powergaming or killing 1 dude after dating him in dorms ....
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #584786

Finally, I would also like to mention that the admin that triggered this event is not even a Manuel admin, and I personally don't appreciate someone that doesn't understand the culture of the server
jesus fucking christ
Even the bagilites that shitpost about Manuel and call its players fun hating metagang snowflakes couldn't dream this shit up
Those Bay rejects lose their static name for one round and throw a shitfit of sawgre proportions, absolutely unreal
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #584787

Denton wrote: Those Bay rejects

follow the rabbit hole.......
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584788

lepi dropping the shitpost of a lifetime smack dab in the middle of the complaint, a-ok, i point out that its only because of snowflakes wanting to play their snowflake OC and not whatever contrived reasons they dreamed up and thats peanut
:pensive:
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #584790

terranaut wrote:lepi dropping the shitpost of a lifetime smack dab in the middle of the complaint, a-ok, i point out that its only because of snowflakes wanting to play their snowflake OC and not whatever contrived reasons they dreamed up and thats peanut
:pensive:
arianya and all the other game master "forum jannies" bad
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #584791

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Dankasaur wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

yeah pal.... but by antags we mean the big deal, not the epic stealth theft of hand teleported nobody took to not get banned for powergaming or killing 1 dude after dating him in dorms ....
half the station was turned into chunky salsa last night by a bomberman
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #584792

Headmins are top of the totem pole for FNR enforcement, if they want to shitpost there aint nothing any of us can do about it
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584793

FloranOtten wrote:Headmins are top of the totem pole for FNR enforcement, if they want to shitpost there aint nothing any of us can do about it
nobody should be above the rules :)
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #584795

terranaut wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:Headmins are top of the totem pole for FNR enforcement, if they want to shitpost there aint nothing any of us can do about it
Except me.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #584799

FloranOtten wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Except me.
You're not a headadmin smh my head
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584800

The implication that you’re forced to roleplay as “the new guy” when you randomname is absurd. There’s more to RP than metafriends and metagangs.
► Show Spoiler
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #584802

Dankasaur wrote:Damn bro you okay, I don't even know you and you already seething
>he doesnt know crag
go back to r/ss13
am gud enineering
scrungo
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #584803

Critawakets wrote:
Dankasaur wrote:Damn bro you okay, I don't even know you and you already seething
>he doesnt know crag
go back to r/ss13
stop personality cult slurping his cock, its cringe
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #584805

Screemonster wrote:"If I can't play my static it's LRP not MRP"

fuck off

forget even MRP, if you can't HRP a completely random character dropped into the station then you suck at RP
You have a fuckin blank slate to improv a character on the fly, you have a station/setting that gives everyone a common context to build their characters, let's fuckin go
Don't lie, you'd bitch and moan if you were spawned in with a giant green beard and purple hair.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584806

confused rock wrote:
Screemonster wrote:"If I can't play my static it's LRP not MRP"

fuck off

Don't lie, you'd bitch and moan if you were spawned in with a giant green beard and purple hair.
I’d just shave/dye my beard and move on.
► Show Spoiler
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #584807

baldstation
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584810

confused rock wrote:baldstation
I'd keep the hair.
► Show Spoiler
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #584812

i was one of the ~10 admins watching this round and we were cackling as we saw a horde of 20 people, including security and heads of staff, break down the WRONG window to engineering, zap themselves, then go through the effort of breaking down the axe, to break into the WRONG room that they thought the supermatter was, then walk all the way down like they had toilet paper stuck to their feet to go to the right supermatter.

a borg, who was actually doing their job, walled off entry to the sm. bless that borg.

funniest thing i've seen in a long time. manuel players are so high and mighty about roleplay yet you spring an event on them and they devolve into the bagil players their insides are dying to be.

i will be posting my findings to nature magaizne
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584818

Jaredfogle wrote:i was one of the ~10 admins watching this round and we were cackling as we saw a horde of 20 people, including security and heads of staff, break down the WRONG window to engineering, zap themselves, then go through the effort of breaking down the axe, to break into the WRONG room that they thought the supermatter was, then walk all the way down like they had toilet paper stuck to their feet to go to the right supermatter.

a borg, who was actually doing their job, walled off entry to the sm. bless that borg.

funniest thing i've seen in a long time. manuel players are so high and mighty about roleplay yet you spring an event on them and they devolve into the bagil players their insides are dying to be.
This is why I've been playing more on Sybil recently. I'd rather roleplay with LRPers on a chaotic, fun station than wannabe HRPers on a boring space office.
► Show Spoiler
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #584819

manuel is such a joke, holy fuck
i've literally never seen bagil players throw such a hissy fit over literally anything
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #584820

remanseptim wrote:manuel is such a joke, holy fuck
i've literally never seen bagil players throw such a hissy fit over literally anything
War Ops
Edit: Also, Donutstation
Last edited by Farquaar on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #584822

Farquaar wrote:This is why I've been playing more on Sybil recently. I'd rather roleplay with LRPers on a chaotic, fun station than wannabe HRPers on a boring space office.
I like LRP more because since roleplay isn't mandatory, I don't feel obligated or forced, and as such its a lot more organic and refreshing when it arises. MRP, at least on manuel, feels really stifling at times. Still manuel isn't all bad, just part of it's culture and playerbase seems really at odds at how I play the game. Maybe I've just been institutionalized from all my time on LRP :|
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #584826

wesoda25 wrote:
Farquaar wrote:This is why I've been playing more on Sybil recently. I'd rather roleplay with LRPers on a chaotic, fun station than wannabe HRPers on a boring space office.
I like LRP more because since roleplay isn't mandatory, I don't feel obligated or forced, and as such its a lot more organic and refreshing when it arises.
I agree entirely, and that's why I was against the introduction of an MRP server. Since before that point, RP on sybil was decent enough. A lot of the good faith roleplay got sucked out of it by the leech that is manuel so I felt like I had no choice but to go there.

Still fuck this event, very unfunny. As for me I was having a shitty day already and I was just hoping to have a regular round to relax with. Instead I got this meme. Nobody wanted this, it wasn't done in good faith, and it sure as hell didn't solve any problems with metagangs. I'm not even sure the problems with them are applicable anymore. It used to be a problem outside metacooms I think because it was hard to antag against someone who was with their metagang the whole round, but that doesn't really matter anymore with how much of a fucking meme antags are on manuel.
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #584834

i get it it's shitty but it's not night-ruining
like holy fuck why is it so devastating rock, why was it so immensely horrifying for people
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #584836

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Admin events are cringe
No. HBL used to do the most fun shit.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #584838

Farquaar wrote:
remanseptim wrote:manuel is such a joke, holy fuck
War Ops
Edit: Also, Donutstation
War Ops is a boring game mode for everyone involved after your 100th round of it.

Donut station probably got a worse reaction than it deserved.