Gogo complaint peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Gogo complaint peanut

Post by wesoda25 » #584730

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

Someone PLEASE appearance ban on this guy for a couple weeks. Sorry you couldn’t fucking uwu with your shitty snowflake friends for a round and had to play the game HOW IT WAS INTENDED (((source: ive heard a couple people say exad intended randok name :)))))

AND HE WANTS ANTAG TOKENS???

Funniest part is the mass suicides, yall should fucking just ask paradise to annex you already
[this space reserved]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Gogo complaint peanut

Post by PKPenguin321 » #585001

I will say that I have enjoyed rounds on Manuel in the past but god damn there are some drama queens on there
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #585009

the second you randomname on manuel satan himself puts his hand on your shoulder and gives you a hug - think about it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #585084

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:The problem with Manuel is brokebrain people are asshurt by its existence and dedicate inordinate amounts of headspace coming up with ways to try to fuck over its player base over some imagined slight.
The real problem with Manuel is that it's "MRP" which means that both LRP shitters looking for the occasional bit of RP and hardcore HRP snowflakes looking for some RP come together and that's just not gonna go well.
The real kicker is that the word "MRP" and the phrase "Medium RolePlay" don't really mean anything. There is no definition for them anywhere in any dictionaries. They only work when defined, and every single place defines them and other RP levels differently.

Using phrases like "MRP" without definition/direction might just spell misconceptions, unmet expectations, loads of pushed agendas, hurt feelings, etc. Hmm, sounds sort of like this complaint.

v Redundant garbage in da spoiler v
Spoiler:
LRP and MLRP, HRP are the same kind of undefined buzzwords though that require the same kind of defining. See: many MMO's (and plenty of SS13 servers), like WoW and EverQuest.

Saying something is or isn't MRP without having a label on what MRP is and what other RP levels are is like shooting into the ocean to try and hit a fish. How can you really tell if you are going to hit the mark or not?

Its a whole lot more obvious if someone is doing something that is considered RP or not, at least that has a definition in the dictionary, right? Even if its not at some predetermined notion of a level.
Hugs
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585085

I mean someone did suggest we change the name to just roleplay and not MRP.
[this space reserved]
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585086

wesoda25 wrote:I mean someone did suggest we change the name to just roleplay and not MRP.
Servers that just use the tag RP rather than MRP honestly feel like they have less issues.
Hugs
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #585097

Misdoubtful wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:I mean someone did suggest we change the name to just roleplay and not MRP.
Servers that just use the tag RP rather than MRP honestly feel like they have less issues.
Hahahaha
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585098

Misdoubtfuw wrote:
tewwanyaut wrote:
Supew Aggwo Cwag wrote:The pwobwem with Manyuew is bwokebwain peopwe awe asshuwt by its existence and dedicate inyowdinyate amounts of headspace coming up with ways to twy to fuck uvw its pwayew base uvw some imaginyed swight.
The weaw pwobwem with Manyuew is that it's "MWP" which means that both WWP shittews wooking fow the occasionyaw bit of WP and hawdcowe HWP snyowfwakes wooking fow some WP come togethew and that's just nyot gonnya go weww.
The weaw kickew is that the wowd "MWP" and the phwase "Medium WowePway" don't weawwy mean anything. Thewe is nyo definyition fow them anywhewe in any dictionyawies. They onwy wowk when definyed, and evewy singwe pwace definyes them and othew WP wevews diffewentwy.

Using phwases wike "MWP" without definyition/diwection might just speww misconceptions, unmet expectations, woads of pushed agendas, huwt feewings, etc. Hmm, sounds sowt of wike this compwaint.

v Wedundant gawbage in da spoiwew v
Spoiler:
WWP and MWWP, HWP awe the same kind of undefinyed buzzwowds though that wequiwe the same kind of definying. See: many MMO's (and pwenty of SS13 sewvews), wike WoW and EvewQuest.

Saying something is ow isn't MWP without having a wabew on what MWP is and what othew WP wevews awe is wike shooting into the ocean to twy and hit a fish. How can you weawwy teww if you awe going to hit the mawk ow nyot?

Its a whowe wot mowe obvious if someonye is doing something that is considewed WP ow nyot, at weast that has a definyition in the dictionyawy, wight? Even if its nyot at some pwedetewminyed nyotion of a wevew.
Wow ^w^ Vewy insightfuw ^w^ Thank you fow shawing this with us aww on this mewwy chwistmas day ^w^
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585099

*kisses ArcaneDefence on the mouth*
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585100

Tgmc admins have zero sexual boundaries
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585101

*kisses Lacran on the mouth*
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585102

Lacran wrote:Tgmc admins have zero sexual boundaries
Naptime though.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585103

ArcaneDefence wrote:e
Hewwo. Wewcome tuwwuw the awakenying. Uwuw shaww be enwightenyed. Have uwwuw evew fewt so wonyewy thawt uwwuw fewt wike uwwuw wewe the onwy ownye in thiws wowwd?? uwu weww, i’ve bewn thewe. It’s a dawk pwace. Awnd in thawt dawk pwace, i fouwnd a nyew swag, a nyew vibe, a nyew me. I stopped wowwying abouwwt whawt othews thouwght of me awnd i openyed mwy thiwd eye. Whawt i’m abouwwt tuwwuw teww uwwuw wiww open uw eye awso... Facebook wied tuwwuw uwwuw. Googwe wied tuwwuw uwwuw. The mwainstweam mwedia wied tuwwuw uwwuw!! owo awnd nyo, thiws iws nyowt sowme wight-wing nyuwtjob tawking. I considew mwysewf independent. Buwt bawck tuwwuw what’s impowtant, they wied tuwwuw uwwuw. They wied tuwwuw aww of uws!! owo uwwuw don’t have tuwwuw fowwow evewyonye ewse!! owo uwwuw don’t have tuwwuw copy evewyonye ewse’s swaggew!! owo uwwuw don’t have tuwwuw be own sociaw mwedia 24/7!! owo juwwst be uwwuw. Wuv uwsewf awnd be uwsewf.

juwwst heaw me ouwt. r uwwuw own facebook ow twittew mwost of the day?? uwu tuwwn iwt off. Ow how abouwwt uw smawtphonye in genyewaw, duwwuw uwwuw wet thawt distwact uwwuw fwom impowtant things in wife wike wuv, fwiends, famiwy awnd schoow/wowk?? uwu tuwwn iwt off. Duwwuw uwwuw watch tewevision?? uwu tuwwn iwt off. Duwwuw uwwuw smome cigawettes?? uwu tuwwn iwt off!! owo uwwuw don’t have tuwwuw smoke tuwwuw be coow ow tuwwuw wewieve stwess!! owo duwwuw uwwuw eat juwnk food thawt uwwuw knyow ain’t good fow uwwuw?? uwu tuwwn iwt off.

fowget aww of those accessowies. Uwuw don’t nyeed thewm. They towd uwwuw thawt uwwuw nyeed aww of thawt stuwff!! owo thawt ain’t twuwe!! owo it’s a wie!! owo that’s why i’m saying they wied tuwwuw uwwuw!! owo awnd we aww feww fow iwt awnd that’s why we feew wike cwap, ow at weast that’s a pawt of the weason!! owo

juwwst wemembew, whatevew wife thwows at uwwuw iwt awways stawts with uwwuw; thewe’s awways something we couwwd be doing tuwwuw impwuv ouwwsewves.

nyow u’we woke. ur’we wewcome. Nyow get uwp off uw compuwtew/phonye, get ouwt thewe awnd duwwuw something with the wisdom i juwwst gave uwwuw. Uwuw nyow r bwessed with dwagon enyewgy.

stay woke, awnd be wiwd! owo owo
Hugs
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585104

terranaut wrote:*kisses Lacran on the mouth*
You're fucking disgusting, get away from me you degenerate

Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #585105

Misdoubtful wrote:
Don't change it to RP I don't want to wait for a snowflake to type out a paragraph about his hero stepping through an airlock back on the asteroid before it was replaced with Lavaland
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585106

cacogen wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
Don't change it to RP I don't want to wait for a snowflake to type out a paragraph about his hero stepping through an airlock back on the asteroid before it was replaced with Lavaland
Avast ye, crimal scum! Halteth noweth for I, Sir Knight Errant Secman hafth sighted with mine eyes wence walketh through our holy airlock, your dasterdly crime of the most heinous intent, douth breaketh into thyne own armory! Thou shalt not protest, nay, when mine disabler of justice smites thine evil stride. Surrender now, knave, thyne time haveth come, Ian shalt be mine witness to your undoing! Your trickets pagan and bone shalt not protect you, harvester of stone.
Hugs
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #585214

I dont want manuel called "RP" because that implies the other servers aren't and just validates the shitter behaviour that the manual split has been exacerbating for months
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #585217

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:I dont want manuel called "RP" because that implies the other servers aren't and just validates the shitter behaviour that the manual split has been exacerbating for months
I don't think there is any win-win with either RP or MRP as a tag. Just a clear cut expectation and doorway so people don't trip over themselves on the way in.
Hugs
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #585526

just remove the rp tag from manuel easy
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585532

ShibaInuLord wrote:just remove manuel easy
great idea
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585540

blaming a shitter problem on sybil/bagil/terry on the existence of manuel is stupid. you gave people an opportunity to self segregate and then got mad at the people who decided to not spend their time with shitters for the prevalence of shitters now that the shitters have no buffer of good players to keep them from shittercolliding.