castortroy23 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

castortroy23 peanut

Post by pugie » #584920

Bottom post of the previous page:

god imagine if i permabanned a guy for calling me a jannie i think id just have to kill myself if i did that out of guilt.
thoughts?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Post by Flatulent » #585942

the jannies cant handle a person who is simply speaking their mind
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #585949

terranaut wrote:is anyone going to tell crag that his entire gimmick revolves around being a belligerent shit and that he's gotten plenty of extra chances over the years or do you think he'll eventually figure it out himself
most of your posts here are like this, you should examine yourself
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585952

I truly broke this kids mind irreversibly

I had no idea I was capable of such power
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585953

nobody even mentioned you holy shit dude get a grip.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #585954

terranaut wrote:nobody even mentioned you holy shit dude get a grip.
what even is the point of this combativeness?
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #585957

Stickymayhem wrote:I truly broke this kids mind irreversibly

I had no idea I was capable of such power
If you didn't admin abuse this poor lost soul, we'd have a covid vaccine a year ago. But instead you condemned him to a life of being a hobo shouting slurs at passers by.

Burn in hell sticky >:(
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585958

IkeTG wrote:
that one's on me i was assuming sticky was just swooping in to pick a fight with me again
i was kinda on a roll there and misfired oops!
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #585959

I think we should give him another chance.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585961

same
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #585962

admins wrote:How many chances you need?
castortry23 wrote:Yes.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #585965

Tfw armhaujeldlaoaenn deletes your post because it was “peanut”
my post was an accurate tldr to this appeal and you know it
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585966

terranaut wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
that one's on me i was assuming sticky was just swooping in to pick a fight with me again
i was kinda on a roll there and misfired oops!
what

im directly relevant to the peanut, i was literally used as justification to unban the guy

i never mention you, i never talk about you, you are one of 20 people that thinks im obsessed with them when they're constantly talking about me, you're deranged please foe me so you can start the healing process and cure your sticky derangement syndrome this is desperately sad

i wish you the best in your mental health journey
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585971

It’s 2021 and I feel sick
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585974

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
terranaut wrote:is anyone going to tell crag that his entire gimmick revolves around being a belligerent shit and that he's gotten plenty of extra chances over the years or do you think he'll eventually figure it out himself
I literally wrote the guide on getting out of bans bozo, i might be an asshole sometimes but i'm an asshole that is aware people have limits
is that supposed to be some sort of credentials or what? you're an asshole just as much as he is, literally the only thing you have going for you is that you manage to come up with creative insults and have a weird cargo cult drinking your piss like it was jesus' blood because of it. you were banned more often than that retard is gonna get chances, you can really keep your holier-than-thou attitude to yourself
sounds like you're just asshurt you'll never have the opportunity to be the Big Admin Man who Finally took Down the Sinister Crag by banning me because I don't play on your joke of a server lmao.

Yes I've been banned more than this guy, because I've been here for 10 fucking years. Do you want to know why I'm still here after 10 years? Because I don't wear out my welcome when someone punishes me by immediately screaming the n word the second I get unbanned, you fucking plank.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #585976

*get saved due to admin misconduct, Die to rule 11*
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
pugie

Post by pugie » #585977

u have issues man i lost my way after 1 year
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585979

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
I literally wrote the guide on getting out of bans bozo, i might be an asshole sometimes but i'm an asshole that is aware people have limits
is that supposed to be some sort of credentials or what? you're an asshole just as much as he is, literally the only thing you have going for you is that you manage to come up with creative insults and have a weird cargo cult drinking your piss like it was jesus' blood because of it. you were banned more often than that retard is gonna get chances, you can really keep your holier-than-thou attitude to yourself
sounds like you're just asshurt you'll never have the opportunity to be the Big Admin Man who Finally took Down the Sinister Crag by banning me because I don't play on your joke of a server lmao.

Yes I've been banned more than this guy, because I've been here for 10 fucking years. Do you want to know why I'm still here after 10 years? Because I don't wear out my welcome when someone punishes me by immediately screaming the n word the second I get unbanned, you fucking plank.
lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585980

MrAlphonzo wrote:The fact that telling a player that their behavior is not improving and they are likely to be permanently banned if they don't improve is """""admin misconduct""""" and can have an admin who wasn't even involved in that situation have their justified ban overrided is just

what

what the fuck were you thinking
The fact you manage to be just as bad at gleaning context from stickys comment to castor as naolac makes me very concerned regarding the average level of literacy on the staff team.

He wasn't threatening him, and he wasn't cautioning him on his behavior, he was saying he's a shitter and in no position to throw stones.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585985

Lacran wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:The fact that telling a player that their behavior is not improving and they are likely to be permanently banned if they don't improve is """""admin misconduct""""" and can have an admin who wasn't even involved in that situation have their justified ban overrided is just

what

The fact you manage to be just as bad at gleaning context from stickys comment to castor as naolac makes me very concerned regarding the average level of literacy on the staff team.

He wasn't threatening him, and he wasn't cautioning him on his behavior, he was saying he's a shitter and in no position to throw stones.
I think """""admin misconduct""""" implies that he thinks that's dumb too

Lepi's brain worms have not made the leap to the rest of the admin team yet
Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585989

Don't @ me, j*nnie
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #585990

Stickymayhem wrote:
Lacran wrote:

what

I think """""admin misconduct""""" implies that he thinks that's dumb too

Lepi's brain worms have not made the leap to the rest of the admin team yet
lol jannie supremacism
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #585992

Lacran wrote:

what

he wasn't cautioning him on his behavior, he was saying he's a shitter and in no position to throw stones.
Not only are those two statements exactly the same but just reworded, but that's exactly what I said...?

Are you okay, friend?

Me thinks you OD'd on the jannie hate juice and it made you illiterate.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #585994

Naloac wrote:*get saved due to admin misconduct, Die to rule 11*
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Admin misconduct""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Stop trying to save face. Its just making you look even more dumb.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585995

MrAlphonzo wrote:Me thinks you OD'd on the jannie hate juice and it made you illiterate.
GIMME THE JANNIE HATE JUICE YOU DOUBLEPOSTING FUCK
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585998

the contradiction of being a freedom of speech advocate for racists while deepdiving into advanced interpretations of one statement from one admin they were personally offended by is the best part of this saga
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586000

yes
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #586004

Snow ferret reminds you to dress warmly this Winter.
Hugs
joooks
Byond Username: Joooks

Post by joooks » #586005

ITT: boomers and jannies get angry at each other
free irish
former tgmc admin and tgstation trial admin
who is this guy lol i think hes in timonks signature :lol: :lol:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #586006

it certainly is an easy way to find other people who likely need their single braincell removed
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #586007

Jannies seethe at eachother and get mad. Grr :twisted:

Naloac is still probably the most liked jannie lol, I'm sure they even gained support by legitimately defending Irish .

Only Irish can make this amount of conflict within the admin team happen. Love that guy.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #586012

i just do my job man
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586014

being a jannie is a thankless job, but at least we don't get paid.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #586015

wrong, we know you are getting the CCP money
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #586016

I really hope jannies are done entertaining this dingleberry
pugie

Post by pugie » #586017

mstachife wrote:I really hope jannies are done entertaining this dingleberry
your ckey looks like mischief enjoy the permaban
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #586019

pugie wrote:your ckey looks like mischief enjoy the permaban
Huh, thats a new one honestly. I get mustache a lot
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #586021

kieth4 wrote:Jannies seethe at eachother and get mad. Grr :twisted:

Naloac is still probably the most liked jannie lol, I'm sure they even gained support by legitimately defending Irish .

Only Irish can make this amount of conflict within the admin team happen. Love that guy.
at the end of the day they're gonna ban you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586022

not if he follows the guide
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #586024

taps boom mic, coughs into intercom system
breathes in deeply
"Nigger"
get killed instantly
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586025

Holy shit sticky how low is my rent in your head at this point
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586026

Holy shit I read his second appeal

"I did it before and I didn't get banned" is a strawman argument
He also called his jannie trapcard
I really want to Photoshop it right now but it's almost 3am for me so it's sleepy time
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Lacran

Post by Lacran » #586028

MrAlphonzo wrote:
Lacran wrote:

what

he wasn't cautioning him on his behavior, he was saying he's a shitter and in no position to throw stones.
Not only are those two statements exactly the same but just reworded, but that's exactly what I said...?

Are you okay, friend?

Me thinks you OD'd on the jannie hate juice and it made you illiterate.
That's... Not true at all. Sticky wasn't cautioning castor regarding an impending ban, he was pointing out castor was in no position to criticize the conduct of another.

These statements aren't the same thing, they have some similarities but you painted it as though sticky was trying to encourage reform, he was just telling the dude to shut up.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #586047

Timonk wrote:Holy shit sticky how low is my rent in your head at this point
Have we interacted before I don't know you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #586048

I don't understand the head renting market. Why is everyone renting other people's heads when they've got perfectly good heads of their own to live in? Is it because they've rented out space in somebody else's head and they don't want the old head to sit empty?

Headlords and renters, explain to me please.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #586049

Get a grip sticky, my god
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #586050

Quality thread, fun times, never change tg.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #586051

You too, gayboy supreme.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #586054

Lacran wrote:
That's... Not true at all. Sticky wasn't cautioning castor regarding an impending ban, he was pointing out castor was in no position to criticize the conduct of another.

These statements aren't the same thing, they have some similarities but you painted it as though sticky was trying to encourage reform, he was just telling the dude to shut up.
No Alphonso is right, they're pretty much the same
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
CastorTroy23
Byond Username: CastorTroy23

Post by CastorTroy23 » #586060

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #586061

[youtube][/youtube]
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586062

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
i cant believe i got baited by this
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]