castortroy23 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

castortroy23 peanut

Post by pugie » #584920

Bottom post of the previous page:

god imagine if i permabanned a guy for calling me a jannie i think id just have to kill myself if i did that out of guilt.
thoughts?
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Post by ArcaneDefence » #585034

[youtube]_S7WEVLbQ-Y[/youtube]
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #585035

Can someone explain why Lepi brought up sticky being a dickhead as somehow relevant to this ban, let alone claimed it was a smoking gun regarding a different admins ban?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585037

Lacran wrote:Can someone explain why Lepi brought up sticky being a dickhead as somehow relevant to this ban, let alone claimed it was a smoking gun regarding a different admins ban?
"no guys you dont get it, castortroy23 is a VICTIM of ADMIN HARASSMENT, thats why he lashed out! Defund the admins! AJAB!"
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #585038

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Lacran wrote:Can someone explain why Lepi brought up sticky being a dickhead as somehow relevant to this ban, let alone claimed it was a smoking gun regarding a different admins ban?
"no guys you dont get it, castortroy23 is a VICTIM of ADMIN HARASSMENT, thats why he lashed out! Defund the admins! AJAB!"
this but unironically
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585039

Willing to bet I could outperform flatulent in the substance im consuming rn
[this space reserved]
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #585040

if its alcohol you have already lost
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585041

Give me your discord next time my parents away we can link up
[this space reserved]
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #585042

my parents told me to not give strangers my discord number under any circumstances
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #585043

Promise you, hmu
[this space reserved]
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #585044

I don't get it, its like going 10 MPH over the limit then being a dickhead to the cop who wanted to just give a warning.
You can be anyone you want to be on the internet, so at least pretend to be polite.
pfp by AspEv
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #585045

Flatulent wrote:my parents told me to not give strangers my discord number under any circumstances
Meanwhile I posted my cellphone number in OSRS and nobody called me :cry:
pfp by AspEv
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #585046

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote: yes let's unban the guy acting like a belligerent asshole in ahelps and punish the admin for giving him some time off, that surely won't result in him realizing he's untouchable because you're surgically attached to his asshole like a human centipede and then proceeding to keep pissing off admins who will resent the shit out of you for your actions and probably stop volunteering to babysit your manchild retard daycare server
did you ever actually read the appeal, your takes so hot its burnt through the floor
i read your nice little defense of a guy with multiple notes for using his clown/wizard name field to call an admin a nigger as well as spamming encouragement to self harm over announcements and screaming about niggers in OOC, yeah, you crooked vagina

your stupid faggot friend could have gotten unbanned within 5 minutes if when boris asked have you improved he said "sorry" instead of going BANBOT JANNY BANBOT JANNY REEEEEEEEEE LET ME SAY THE FUNNY GAMER WORD

merry christmas you peyronie's disease dentskull
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #585047

Kassori wrote:
Flatulent wrote:my parents told me to not give strangers my discord number under any circumstances
Meanwhile I posted my cellphone number in OSRS and nobody called me :cry:
I called but it went right to voicemail. I was too surprised to leave you one.
Hugs
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585048

My name is Steve and I hate every single one of you.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #585051

admin misconduct was part of his notes that lead up to him being perma banned. if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :) then started noting you in preparation of getting that perma ban thats admin misconduct. TG admins arent allowed to do that. Notes always help inform an admin of a ban so even though its a different admins ban it applies here.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #585054

Naloac wrote:admin misconduct was part of his notes that lead up to him being perma banned. if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :) then started noting you in preparation of getting that perma ban thats admin misconduct. TG admins arent allowed to do that. Notes always help inform an admin of a ban so even though its a different admins ban it applies here.
Naloac wrote:if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :)
But that's not what sticky said :v

[2020-08-04 16:11:32.774] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "Castor you're like 3 days from a permaban I wouldn't" (Brig (111,169,2))

It seems one could just as easily interpret what Sticky said as a warning instead of a threat, perhaps likelier as a warning since Sticky ultimately didn't follow up on being the one who beaned the guy in this case. Since this hinges on your interpretation of those two quotes, could you provide an example of how to warn someone they're going to cop a ban if they continue their behavior?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585055

i retract my previous post just found out sticky is a vegan
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #585057

Yeah the phrase "you're going to get banned dont do that" isn't "im gonna ban you motherfucker watch out". It's "bruh fucking stop man you're gonna get banned doing this shit".
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585062

remanseptim wrote:vegan
gottem
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585063

sticky would you say that, given the chance, you would have threatened castortroy23 harder? Like just be outright like "If you don't stop being a shitter I'm going to kill you"
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585064

IkeTG wrote:
Naloac wrote:admin misconduct was part of his notes that lead up to him being perma banned. if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :) then started noting you in preparation of getting that perma ban thats admin misconduct. TG admins arent allowed to do that. Notes always help inform an admin of a ban so even though its a different admins ban it applies here.
Naloac wrote:if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :)
But that's not what sticky said :v

[2020-08-04 16:11:32.774] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "Castor you're like 3 days from a permaban I wouldn't" (Brig (111,169,2))

It seems one could just as easily interpret what Sticky said as a warning instead of a threat, perhaps likelier as a warning since Sticky ultimately didn't follow up on being the one who beaned the guy in this case. Since this hinges on your interpretation of those two quotes, could you provide an example of how to warn someone they're going to cop a ban if they continue their behavior?
[2020-08-04 16:09:39.276] OOC: CastorTroy23/(CastorTroy23) "WTF STICKYMAYHEM IS CONDOM CAPTAIN??" (start area (8,174,1))
[2020-08-04 16:11:14.848] OOC: CastorTroy23/(John Irish) "MAD?" (Brig Control (111,173,2))
[2020-08-04 16:11:25.284] OOC: CastorTroy23/(John Irish) "ITS AN IC ISSUE WHY DONT YOU HANDLE IT IC" (Brig Control (112,174,2))
[2020-08-04 16:11:42.076] OOC: CastorTroy23/(John Irish) "stay upset" (Brig Control (112,174,2))
[2020-08-04 16:11:44.010] OOC: CastorTroy23/(John Irish) "B)" (Brig Control (111,174,2))
[2020-08-04 16:11:54.433] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "lmao" (Brig (111,169,2))

With the actual context it's pretty clear we're just being cunts to each other.

>Wow sticky was a terrible captain
>mate you're days from a ban for shitty IC behaviour I wouldn't chat shit about other people's IC behaviour

it was a "don't throw stones from inside a glass house" thing.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585075

sticky you are 3 days away from a rule 8 ban you better watch out
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #585076

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
did you ever actually read the appeal, your takes so hot its burnt through the floor
i read your nice little defense of a guy with multiple notes for using his clown/wizard name field to call an admin a nigger as well as spamming encouragement to self harm over announcements and screaming about niggers in OOC, yeah, you crooked vagina

your stupid faggot friend could have gotten unbanned within 5 minutes if when boris asked have you improved he said "sorry" instead of going BANBOT JANNY BANBOT JANNY REEEEEEEEEE LET ME SAY THE FUNNY GAMER WORD

merry christmas you peyronie's disease dentskull
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #585078

Don't let this drop.

Merry Christmas!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585079

janice must be banned
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #585081

Qustinnus wrote:this guy sounds like the kind of guy that isn't fun to play with and should just be permabanned for being cringe.
can confirm this statement is true after like 20 hours of dealing with him on other servers and a few here
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #585082

Let’s just ban everybody and be done with this charade
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #585095

lepi still desperately trying to defend their shitter metafriend while being clowned on , sad
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585113

Objectively seen:
Yea I can see why he got slammed

My personal opinion:
Unban him he's based there's more assholes out there that you can rule 1 ban he's not one of them
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #585121

Timonk wrote:Objectively seen:

My personal opinion:
Unban him he's based there's more assholes out there that you can rule 1 ban he's not one of them
Spoiler:
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585122

Armhulen wrote:
Timonk wrote:Objectively seen:

My personal opinion:
Spoiler:
he said the n word that means he's likeable and endearing
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #585131

Can't believe I'm with Ike.

How's he based other than "REEEEE MY FREE SPEECH"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #585132

If you go ape on every admin because one day an (as in one) admin who for whatever reason says you’re working your way upto a ban (let’s assume adding context doesn’t end up with him deserving the comment) you might just be retarded. Admins enabling this train of thought are even more so.

It’s such a reach that it makes people think there’s a bias like please stop pushing that I’m begging you.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #585133

Cobby wrote:If you go ape on every admin because one day an (as in one) admin who for whatever reason says you’re working your way upto a ban (let’s assume adding context doesn’t end up with him deserving the comment) you might just be retarded. Admins enabling this train of thought are even more so.

It’s such a reach that it makes people think there’s a bias like please stop pushing that I’m begging you.
i agree with cobbye
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585143

#Sticky4Sticky
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585145

What is he supposed to say?

Oh please tgmin no bannies pwease >.< *sucks admin toes*
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #585147

Timonk wrote:What is he supposed to say?

We don't want worship, but if your first reaction to a bwoink is to start screeching about nigger shitter jannies reeee, don't be surprised when you end up catching a ban.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #585148

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_a ... THE_SECOND
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585149

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Can't believe I'm with Ike.
[youtube]K4Ksoizbl2s[/youtube]
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #585151

ur the guy on the left
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #585157

FloranOtten wrote:

nigger
omg floral said the n word
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585159

Castor could easily fit in with the people over at bobstation, they scream nigger, faggot and tranny on a daily basis and they also pretend to be schizophrenic
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585163

The funniest part of all of this is if you subscribe to lepi's analysis then this man had been psychically destroyed by one of my epic ooc owns so thoroughly that it ruined his ability to play on the server at all

I have the power to break the minds of men with ten words
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #585165

if you ever break a mind it will be because someone will be physically unable to stop laughing at you
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #585168

FloranOtten wrote: We don't want worship, but if your first reaction to a bwoink is to start screeching about nigger shitter jannies reeee, don't be surprised when you end up catching a ban.
It seems ill-considered to feel entitled to verbally abuse strangers with power over you on a video game server because you're used to posting negatively about janitors on 4chan without consequence.
IkeTG wrote: [youtube]K4Ksoizbl2s[/youtube]
This is Don trying to hide the fact he feels threatened by Ginsberg despite seeing him as beneath him. Do the people who post this feel similarly?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #585172

John Irish is like one of the few funny players left from old wild west Terry.

Unban this man.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585173

cacogen wrote:
FloranOtten wrote: We don't want worship, but if your first reaction to a bwoink is to start screeching about nigger shitter jannies reeee, don't be surprised when you end up catching a ban.
It seems ill-considered to feel entitled to verbally abuse strangers with power over you on a video game server because you're used to posting negatively about janitors on 4chan without consequence.
IkeTG wrote: [youtube]K4Ksoizbl2s[/youtube]
This is Don trying to hide the fact he feels threatened by Ginsberg despite seeing him as beneath him. Do the people who post this feel similarly?
maybe if ginsberg smeared shit on the walls of the office every day and if his big idea was "write the n word in my feces" yes the analogy is flawless
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #585174

Kryson wrote:John Irish is like one of the few funny players left from old wild west Terry.

Unban this man.
What about me
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #585175

cacogen wrote: It seems ill-considered to feel entitled to verbally abuse strangers with power over you on a video game server because you're used to posting negatively about janitors on 4chan without consequence.
local 4chan user shocked and appalled to find rest of planet has higher standards than 4chan
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #585176

i did it sticky i ate the steak
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585179

who are you knock off bee person