lol honor level ban appeal peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

lol honor level ban appeal peanut

Post by ShibaInuLord » #586847

I play a retard called Deana Whittler
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: lol honor level ban appeal peanut

Post by confused rock » #586854

I misread the ban reason as "tax evasion" and stopped there because I doubted it would get any better than that
Irad
Byond Username: IradT

Post by Irad » #586855

Power move
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #586863

Quaking.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #586864

honor levels are handed out at timed thresholds and some (presumably, as i dont get honored very often) paltry amount of honors. the next time you get honored past the time threshold you get a level section. the literal only way to not get honor level 5 is to get reported or dont play the game actively enough throughout the year. none of this is sourced information, but simple observation can tell you its literally only possible to get honor level 5 around the end of the season. considering i dont get honored very often because i am the god damn silent protagonist who never types under any circumstance and i still can manage it, i doubt it has very little to do with behavior.

edit: also lol @ this entire circumstance
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #586867

I feel like you probably can't say the n word in games like League of Legends nowadays so if that's the case as a reference it does make sense
Last edited by cacogen on Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #586882

Guy appeals because he has learned from his past and does not want to be a toxic shitter.
Jannies immediately proceed to be toxic shitters to him and laugh him out as a retard for actually showing references of good conduct.

God forbid that this guy does something else other than spending the next two and a half years playing on every shitty server out there and still get to enjoy the exciting and immaculate rounds on TG. Maybe should have taken a page from the John Irish guy and just called them a bunch of niggers, maybe then that ban would have been categorized as admin misconduct as well.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #586884

BONERMASTER wrote:Guy appeals because he has learned from his past and does not want to be a toxic shitter.
Jannies immediately proceed to be toxic shitters to him and laugh him out as a retard for actually showing references of good conduct.

God forbid that this guy does something else other than spending the next two and a half years playing on every shitty server out there and still get to enjoy the exciting and immaculate rounds on TG. Maybe should have taken a page from the John Irish guy and just called them a bunch of niggers, maybe then that ban would have been categorized as admin misconduct as well.
Where's Lepi when you need her?
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #586885

Playing League should be grounds for appeal denial.
ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #586890

Kel wrote:honor levels are handed out at timed thresholds and some (presumably, as i dont get honored very often) paltry amount of honors. the next time you get honored past the time threshold you get a level section. the literal only way to not get honor level 5 is to get reported or dont play the game actively enough throughout the year. none of this is sourced information, but simple observation can tell you its literally only possible to get honor level 5 around the end of the season. considering i dont get honored very often because i am the god damn silent protagonist who never types under any circumstance and i still can manage it, i doubt it has very little to do with behavior.

edit: also lol @ this entire circumstance
I didn't get honor 5 so youre lying
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #586894

BONERMASTER wrote:God forbid that this guy does something else other than spending the next two and a half years playing on every shitty server out there and still get to enjoy the exciting and immaculate rounds on TG.
Unless it's super easy (if people say honor 5 is too easy then imagine honor 1), it should count as code of conduct. It's a videogame appeal, not a fucking prison "do you feel you have been rehabilitated" session.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #586896

He doesn’t have to be let back in, whereas prison has a cost as well as can ruin someone’s life.

Not to say I don’t agree appealing shouldnt be harder than parole or whatever, I just think your comparison is retarded.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #586898

Cobby wrote:He doesn’t have to be let back in, whereas prison has a cost as well as can ruin someone’s life.

Not to say I don’t agree appealing shouldnt be harder than parole or whatever, I just think your comparison is retarded.
There's not exactly much to fucking compare, is there? If I said a courtroom trial then you would still think it's retarded.

While he doesn't have to be let back in, I feel like it's absurd to argue how him being good in another game just isn't good enough therefore invalid. You can't even get past fucking honor 5 in LoL according to my quick research!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586905

BONERMASTER wrote:Guy appeals because he has learned from his past and does not want to be a toxic shitter.

dangerously based post
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #586911

He should absolutely 100% be unbanned for the sake of such a hilariously unique good conduct reference.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #586930

Anuv wrote:He should absolutely 100% be unbanned for the sake of such a hilariously unique good conduct reference.
Agreed
ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #586949

Anuv wrote:He should absolutely 100% be unbanned for the sake of such a hilariously unique good conduct reference.
yes
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #586985

It takes fucking months of not getting punished by the semi automatic punishment system to get H5, which send you straight to H0 or H1.

On like 5 accounts I've never even fucking gone from H2 (the start) to H3. And those are mostly smurf accounts where you get 3 honours a game because you go 10/0 and monkeys mistake that for "friendly player".

Guy either goes out of his way to not say a damn thing all game or he's practically mother theresa in every match.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Kel

Post by Kel » #586988

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:It takes fucking months of not getting punished by the semi automatic punishment system to get H5, which send you straight to H0 or H1.

On like 5 accounts I've never even fucking gone from H2 (the start) to H3. And those are mostly smurf accounts where you get 3 honours a game because you go 10/0 and monkeys mistake that for "friendly player".

Guy either goes out of his way to not say a damn thing all game or he's practically mother theresa in every match.
literally all you have to manage is a solid handful of matches throughout an entire month every month for the whole year while managing to not get a report enacted upon you. its harder to LOSE honor than it is to gain it. you are near guaranteed to get it by merely not typing and playing enough throughout the year.
consider the following: the league playerbase is full of hair trigger babies that will genuinely report you for attempting to win through tactics that elevate past "playing your champion to the best of your abilities". don't attempt to corral your team and employ tactics, don't ping under any fucking circumstance ever, literally do not even use your keyboard as an avenue of communication. unless you are demonstrably doing dogshit consistently, are famous, or play jungle, you will never lose honor while employing these tactics*.

*void if you ragequit/afk or run it down mid/throw
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #586990

If its so hard to get honor level 5, maybe he should stay banned to prevent him getting corrupted by you shitlords again. You won anon, time to get out for good.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586991

Kel wrote:literally all you have to manage is a solid handful of matches throughout an entire month every month for the whole year while managing to not get a report enacted upon you.
that seems pretty much impossible in League
also that seems like a reference of good conduct, being able not to be a cunt to everyone for an entire year? isnt that what we're looking for?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Kel

Post by Kel » #586992

terranaut wrote:
Kel wrote:literally all you have to manage is a solid handful of matches throughout an entire month every month for the whole year while managing to not get a report enacted upon you.
that seems pretty much impossible in League
also that seems like a reference of good conduct, being able not to be a cunt to everyone for an entire year? isnt that what we're looking for?
if not using communication in a communication optional game is good conduct, then i'll be sure to bank my commends honors, behavior scores and +reps on my steam profile just incase i get banned.
"reference of good conduct?" "uh i have mentor in ffxiv?"
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586993

you're assuming he doesn't communicate but even if that's true he still managed to stay under the radar for a year in a game played by retards and children who will report you at the drop of a hat and, at worst, he managed to just keep his temper and not lash out and be cockhole back to them
that is quite literally a reference of good conduct, yes
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #586996

terranaut wrote:you're assuming he doesn't communicate but even if that's true he still managed to stay under the radar for a year in a game played by retards and children who will report you at the drop of a hat and, at worst, he managed to just keep his temper and not lash out and be cockhole back to them
Yeah, okay, i get your logic. But remember, it's unrelated to SS13
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #586997

hows that relevant
neither does it ask for specifically ss13 related references nor should it
would you play on vorestation for a year if you got banned just so you could brandish it here for good boy points? no, you'd go do something else that you think is fun
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #587004

terranaut wrote:hows that relevant
neither does it ask for specifically ss13 related references nor should it
would you play on vorestation for a year if you got banned just so you could brandish it here for good boy points? no, you'd go do something else that you think is fun
Neither does it ask for specific codebases, including vorestation.
You'd go do another codebase that you think is fun, then you come back with a voucher.

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #587007

so what if you think none of the other codebases are fun, or just feel like taking a break from ss13 as a whole is the best for you at that time?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #587011

terranaut wrote:so what if you think none of the other codebases are fun, or just feel like taking a break from ss13 as a whole is the best for you at that time?
then you're gone for a few years. there's a good chance you quit forever. if not, you appeal, barely any admins remember you, you get either unbanned as "the ban has been for so long and you still bothered to appeal it" or you get denied as "we dont think you've improved"

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587012

terranaut wrote:so what if you think none of the other codebases are fun, or just feel like taking a break from ss13 as a whole is the best for you at that time?
sucks to be you lmfao you didn't waste a year shitkicking at another shittier server

better pick the right server though fuckface or you're gonna get rejected anyway - we'll let you know after you come back though so try to pick a good one :^)
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Kel

Post by Kel » #587017

terranaut wrote:you're assuming he doesn't communicate but even if that's true he still managed to stay under the radar for a year in a game played by retards and children who will report you at the drop of a hat and, at worst, he managed to just keep his temper and not lash out and be cockhole back to them
once again as someone who has managed it... 3 times? it is not a feat of good behavior, it takes a seriously notable amount of reports, and most players who play the game actively get honor 5 just from merely playing for a year. this reference of good conduct is not "good conduct" its an example of managing to not preform "bad conduct". in this frame of mind nearly everybody has a reference of good conduct by merely not attempting to ban evade again, after all, they arent preforming bad conduct, thus it is good conduct.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #587018

The whole point of playing other servers and getting a reference of good conduct is because of cross-server communication, presumably. It's not that references outside of the game are invalid, it's that they're harder to verify as legit. This is why in the very thread that was linked, some people were on the fence on whether or not it counts, because to my knowledge this really hasn't been a conversation until this appeal.
The better question to ask is how do you not get this?
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #587083

The ban is over a year old, just put him on probation. If he screws it up we know LOL is a bad reference for future appeals.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587105

chocolate_bickie wrote:The ban is over a year old, just put him on automatic roundstart purrbation. If he screws it up we know LOL is a bad reference for future appeals.
FTFY
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #587151

the arguments in this thread and the appeal are actually fish-brained
bickie is right, it's been a year, let the man back in on probation, holy shit
ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #587997

rip the homie