Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by oranges » #587606

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by FloranOtten » #587845

Right, two pieces of advice;

1. If your character is causing people to talk about it when they notice you, 9 to 1 odds it's because they don't like it. Don't do shit just to attract attention. It never works out.

2. Stop replying to this peanut thread. Never reply to a peanut thread about yourself. It only causes bullshit. Drama will pass, roll with it. The only thing you can do is what you have done, make a spectacle of watching a monkey (you) go apeshit. It's hard to ignore comments like these, but all you're attracting is derision.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587847

That's good advice. One thing I wanted to say in response to this thread is to keep your weird sex shit to yourself. It always backfires on people.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #587848

I'm gonna make a character called Sadie Enword and tell the admin to fuck off iff they don't like my gimmick
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #587850

Screemonster wrote:I'm gonna make a character called Sadie Enword and tell the admin to fuck off iff they don't like my gimmick
based
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #587851

A one year old cat is equivalent developmentally to a 15 year old human and a two year old cat equivalent to a 25 year old human. After that one human year equals four cat years.

17 - 2 = 15
15 x 4 = 60

60 + 25 = 85

Therefore Bea Socks is actually a naked old women likely suffering from memory loss.
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #587852

Your mistake was not doing it as a moth
pfp by AspEv
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #587860

chocolate_bickie wrote:A one year old cat is equivalent developmentally to a 15 year old human and a two year old cat equivalent to a 25 year old human. After that one human year equals four cat years.

17 - 2 = 15
15 x 4 = 60

60 + 25 = 85

Therefore Bea Socks is actually a naked old women likely suffering from memory loss.
Aging is weird let's all just live forever I know I will haha
Hugs
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587861

chocolate_bickie wrote:A one year old cat is equivalent developmentally to a 15 year old human and a two year old cat equivalent to a 25 year old human. After that one human year equals four cat years.

17 - 2 = 15
15 x 4 = 60

60 + 25 = 85

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #587863

i dont know who bea socks is but they got owned
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #587866

Misdoubtful wrote:

17 - 2 = 15
15 x 4 = 60

60 + 25 = 85

Aging is weird let's all just live forever I know I will haha
Everyone knows lizards are immortal. Whenever they get old they just shed their skin. It's biologmatics.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #587868

cant wait for bea socks to become a turbo-racist misandrist because they got their schizophrenia pills canonically in character (this is very canon)
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #587872

This thread embodies the spirit of the hut.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #587873

Okay 8-) just think about it though :idea: , if they were playing :shock: a underage dude nude :| nobody would give a shit :twisted: :!: . This :cry: says a lot :oops: :ugeek: about our society :geek: . :lol:
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #587880

oranges wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:code solution that makes underaged characters physically impossible to strip nude when? i want to powergame my age setting
I wish your mother had drowned you in the russian rivers at birth
that's a long way to say "when you code it"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #587882

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:What wuwe have I been bannyed undew!!11 Wuwe 8!!11 Nyobody ahewped about this. Nyobody took *sees buldge* ooc issue. *sweats* Some peopwe joke awound with i-it IC "Somebody get this catgiww dwessed!" yadayda. Nyot once have I evew *sweats* been wawnyed ow (・`ω´・) tawked t-to about this (In 104 wounds of pwaying Bea). Bea was once 22, I made hew 17 so I c-couwd have some f-fun fucking with b-bawtendews, by taking dwinks then f-fwashing my I-ID. Peopwe seemed t-to find i-it funny IC so I didn't *sweats* weawwy x3 see any owo weason t-to change it. >w< I'm nyot ewping with peopwe. I'm nyot d-d-doing anything "sexy". UwU I undewstand *whispers to self* that I was wude in ahewps, *sees buldge* but tewwing a pewson t-to k-kiww theiw gimmick just *blushes* because you don't wike *whispers to self* i-it is cwuew. I awso don't just *blushes* pway *boops your nose* Bea, I pway *boops your nose* hew when *boops your nose* I w-want t-to wewax. This is my fist time pwaying hew in a whowe month.
for fucking shame dude. in what world do you think its ok to act like this? its not some joke appeal with no effort. it was a genuine good-faith appeal that laid out the reasons and explained it all. and you turn around and 'uwu-ify' it to post on their peanut thread? you can disagree with their reasonings. you can think theyre an idiot. but youre still expected to act with even a shred of professionalism when dealing with something related to your own appeal. shit like this not only makes you look bad, but makes the entire team look bad.
ImageImageImage
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #587883

hanna post above
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #587885

bobbahbrown wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:gigantic snip (please save our board)
I really don't care that you're cherry picking. My post was sarcastic because I don't see the point of cherry picking on a forum where everyone can scroll up and read the op. But whatever man, you do you. To be honest, I'm kinda shocked that people are even fucking posting at this point. If you all hate me so much. Wouldn't it be better to just fuck off and leave me alone?
i for one do not hate you. you are funny and i like your gimmick, it brings a warm glow to my bee brain. i think this ban is dumb and the banning admin has done it in what i feel is very poor taste.

one thing that confused me about this thread is how much people laser-focused on your character's set age (which i feel is largely irrelevant, especially since you proposed modifying your characters age to one to maintain the banning admin's feelings), especially given that this particular thing only comes up for the bar gimmick thing

maybe im just plain wrong, that's totally possible, but i just dont get it. i think to this extent what oranges said above maybe plays in then...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

What kind of mongoloid finds the gimmick of running around naked entertaining. Christ almighty what is wrong with you
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #587887

TWATICUS wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:What wuwe have I been bannyed undew!!11 Wuwe 8!!11 Nyobody ahewped about this. Nyobody took *sees buldge* ooc issue. *sweats* Some peopwe joke awound with i-it IC "Somebody get this catgiww dwessed!" yadayda. Nyot once have I evew *sweats* been wawnyed ow (・`ω´・) tawked t-to about this (In 104 wounds of pwaying Bea). Bea was once 22, I made hew 17 so I c-couwd have some f-fun fucking with b-bawtendews, by taking dwinks then f-fwashing my I-ID. Peopwe seemed t-to find i-it funny IC so I didn't *sweats* weawwy x3 see any owo weason t-to change it. >w< I'm nyot ewping with peopwe. I'm nyot d-d-doing anything "sexy". UwU I undewstand *whispers to self* that I was wude in ahewps, *sees buldge* but tewwing a pewson t-to k-kiww theiw gimmick just *blushes* because you don't wike *whispers to self* i-it is cwuew. I awso don't just *blushes* pway *boops your nose* Bea, I pway *boops your nose* hew when *boops your nose* I w-want t-to wewax. This is my fist time pwaying hew in a whowe month.
for fucking shame dude. in what world do you think its ok to act like this? its not some joke appeal with no effort. it was a genuine good-faith appeal that laid out the reasons and explained it all. and you turn around and 'uwu-ify' it to post on their peanut thread? you can disagree with their reasonings. you can think theyre an idiot. but youre still expected to act with even a shred of professionalism when dealing with something related to your own appeal. shit like this not only makes you look bad, but makes the entire team look bad.
cant tell if joke
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #587888

cant tell if joke
don't worry its just the sad sad effects of felinid on the human mind
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #587890

What if we made being underage only possible with changing your ID at an ID console
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #587899

I thought it used to start at 18
NSFW:

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587901

cacogen wrote:I thought it used to start at 18
according to shaps its been 17 for a long time
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587902

TWATICUS wrote:

fow fucking shame dude. ÚwÚ in what wowwd do you think its ok t-to act wike *whispers to self* this!!11 its nyot some joke appeaw with nyo effowt. i-it was a genyuinye good-faith appeaw that waid x3 out the x3 weasons and expwainyed i-it aww. and you tuwn awound and 'uwu-ify' :3 i-it t-to post on theiw peanyut thwead?!?1 you c-can disagwee with theiw weasonyings. you c-can think t-t-theywe an idiot. *huggles tightly* but y-youwe stiww expected t-to act with even owo a shwed :3 of pwofessionyawism *sees buldge* when *boops your nose* deawing with something wewated t-to youw own appeaw. shit wike *whispers to self* this nyot onwy m-makes you w-wook bad, but m-makes the x3 entiwe team w-wook bad.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #587909

OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #587911

thehogshotgun wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:snip
What kind of mongoloid finds the gimmick of running around naked entertaining. Christ almighty what is wrong with you
im literally a bee

literally a bee,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #587912

remember when admins didnt think they were better people just because they're admins? lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587922

terranaut wrote:wemembew when admins :3 didnt think :3 they wewe bettew peopwe just because they'we admins? wow
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587925

bobbahbrown wrote: im literally a bee

literally a bee,
bobbah 'bee' brown
And so you see, this is just another example of bee culture being casually stolen for nothing more than a prance-about stage name.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #587939

terranaut wrote:remember when admins didnt think they were better people just because they're admins? lol
Newfag
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #587943

I’ve been thinking about this situation for a while and have realized I probably didn’t act in the best way possible. I was one of the admins online at the time who had supported banning the gimmick (although I had no place in the weekban). As people may know, I have a bit of a colorful history with similar gimmicks, and am not a fan of them. While I’m self aware of this enough to not let myself do any bwoinking, I had thought it would be fine to advocate for the gimmick ban since I wouldn’t bear any direct responsibility for it. I now realize that I probably directly contributed to coffee’s confidence in speaking with mice world- which may have thus enabled the weekban? Idk. Either way my take away is that I should be more hesitant to voice my opinion in the future without at least providing a disclaimer that it might be biased. So sorry to coffee and mice world if I might have provided some unfair justification for what ultimately ended up not being the proper ruling.

The reason I’m bothering to say this is because I want to make it clear I’m trying to avoid becoming a token admin who can’t see beyond their personal vision of the game. I don’t want my potential - real or perceived - to be confined to that of some predictable player whose probably played too much for his own good.
[this space reserved]
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #587947

terranaut wrote:remember when admins didnt think they were better people just because they're admins? lol
no, I don't think that was ever the case.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587950

wesoda25 wrote:I’ve been thinking about this situation for a while and have realized I probably didn’t act in the best way possible. I was one of the admins online at the time who had supported banning the gimmick (although I had no place in the weekban). As people may know, I have a bit of a colorful history with similar gimmicks, and am not a fan of them. While I’m self aware of this enough to not let myself do any bwoinking, I had thought it would be fine to advocate for the gimmick ban since I wouldn’t bear any direct responsibility for it. I now realize that I probably directly contributed to coffee’s confidence in speaking with mice world- which may have thus enabled the weekban? Idk. Either way my take away is that I should be more hesitant to voice my opinion in the future without at least providing a disclaimer that it might be biased. So sorry to coffee and mice world if I might have provided some unfair justification for what ultimately ended up not being the proper ruling.

The reason I’m bothering to say this is because I want to make it clear I’m trying to avoid becoming a token admin who can’t see beyond their personal vision of the game. I don’t want my potential - real or perceived - to be confined to that of some predictable player whose probably played too much for his own good.
I’ve been thinking about this situation fow a whiwe and have weawized I pwobabwy didn’t act in the best way possibwe. I was onye of the admins onwinye at the time who had suppowted bannying the gimmick (awthough I had nyo pwace in the weekban). As peopwe may knyow, I have a bit of a cowowfuw histowy with simiwaw gimmicks, and am nyot a fan of them. Whiwe I’m sewf awawe of this enyough to nyot wet mysewf do any bwoinking, I had thought it wouwd be finye to advocate fow the gimmick ban since I wouwdn’t beaw any diwect wesponsibiwity fow it. I nyow weawize that I pwobabwy diwectwy contwibuted to coffee’s confidence in speaking with mice wowwd- which may have thus enyabwed the weekban? Idk. Eithew way my take away is that I shouwd be mowe hesitant to voice my opinyion in the futuwe without at weast pwoviding a discwaimew that it might be biased. So sowwy to coffee and mice wowwd if I might have pwovided some unfaiw justification fow what uwtimatewy ended up nyot being the pwopew wuwing.

The weason I’m bothewing to say this is because I want to make it cweaw I’m twying to avoid becoming a token admin who can’t see beyond theiw pewsonyaw vision of the game. I don’t want my potentiaw - weaw ow pewceived - to be confinyed to that of some pwedictabwe pwayew whose pwobabwy pwayed too much fow his own good.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #587951

You're only allowed two sentences before you become a copypasta. That's just the way things go around here.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587955

If anyone missed it, I got the green light to continue the naked gimmick
(https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28327)
Although at this point I'm not sure if I even want to continue the whole "Haha naked" joke. My opinion of what was a stupid harmless gimmick evidently isn't shared by the majority of people that play this server. (Both forums and Discord) While I'm not looking for "approval" I still would much rather not be the punchline of a massive joke. And personally I no longer feel it's worth the hassle, for something I don't even get that much out of. This peanut thread has been a real wake up call for me. I've been a long time internet user, but I've never really dealt with being the spear head of stupid drama. I understand that me lashing out and being an idiot never helped my cause, and I will refrain from doing so in the future.
So anyway, that's my two cents.
It keeps getting worse!?
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #587956

bullied into wearing clothing
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #587957

if it was a naked lizard on manuel it would have gotten admin candidate instead
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587959

If anyonye missed it, I got the gween wight to continyue the nyaked gimmick
(viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28327)
Awthough at this point I'm nyot suwe if I even want to continyue the whowe "Haha nyaked" joke. My opinyion of what was a stupid hawmwess gimmick evidentwy isn't shawed by the majowity of peopwe that pway this sewvew. (Both fowums and Discowd) Whiwe I'm nyot wooking fow "appwovaw" I stiww wouwd much wathew nyot be the punchwinye of a massive joke. And pewsonyawwy I nyo wongew feew it's wowth the hasswe, fow something I don't even get that much out of. This peanyut thwead has been a weaw wake up caww fow me. I've been a wong time intewnyet usew, but I've nyevew weawwy deawt with being the speaw head of stupid dwama. I undewstand that me washing out and being an idiot nyevew hewped my cause, and I wiww wefwain fwom doing so in the futuwe.
So anyway, that's my two cents.
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #587963

this is the stupidest thread ever even conveived on this godforsaken hellhole we call a website
PepperPrepper
Byond Username: Iwanttocookyouanicemeal
Github Username: PepperPrepper

Post by PepperPrepper » #587965

Attachments
jNy6kFd.png
jNy6kFd.png (6.4 KiB) Viewed 7087 times
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588000

Ayy Lemoh wrote:You're only allowed two sentences before you become a copypasta. That's just the way things go around here.
No. Not quite.

If you separate the sentences into paragraphs, then you have more sentences before it becomes copypasta.

Also it depends on who you are and what you're saying in your post.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #588039

Is not true

If you add songs to your songs, learn more before the attack

It also depends on who you are and what you are in the text.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588206

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:Is not true

If you add songs to your songs, learn more before the attack

It also depends on who you are and what you are in the text.
Oh yes! Even better than uwu-ifying, GOOGLE TRANSLATING!
How could i forget about google translating?! I love google translating! It's hilarious!
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #588215

Yes yes! GOOGLE TRANSLATING, which is better than uwu! How can I forget Google Translate? !! I love Google Translate! It's hilarious!
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588219

is not twue

if y-you a-add songs to youw s-songs mmm.. w-weawn more before the attack

it awso depends on who you are and w-what you a-are in the text (≧◡≦)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588247

Ես որոշ ժամանակ մտածում էի այս իրավիճակի մասին և գիտակցում էի, որ ես, հավանաբար, չեմ գործել հնարավոր լավագույն կերպով: Ես այն ժամանակ առցանց ադմիններից մեկն էի, ով աջակցում էր խորամանկությունը արգելելուն (չնայած շաբաթօրյակում տեղ չունեի): Ինչպես մարդիկ կարող են իմանալ, ես մի փոքր գունեղ պատմություն ունեմ ՝ նմանատիպ հնարքներով, և նրանց երկրպագուն չեմ: Չնայած ես դա գիտակցում եմ բավականաչափ, որպեսզի թույլ չտամ ինձ ինչ-որ կոպիտ հայացք գցել, ես կարծում էի, որ լավ կլինի պաշտպանել այդ խաբեության արգելքը, քանի որ դրա համար ուղղակի պատասխանատվություն չեմ կրելու: Այժմ ես գիտակցում եմ, որ ես, հավանաբար, ուղղակիորեն նպաստել եմ մկների աշխարհի հետ խոսելու սուրճի վստահությանը, ինչը, միգուցե, այդպիսով հնարավորություն տվեց շաբաթօրյակին: Idk Wayանկացած դեպքում իմ վերցնելն այն է, որ ես հետագայում պետք է ավելի տատանվեմ բարձրաձայնել իմ կարծիքը, առանց գոնե հերքելու այն մասին, որ դա կարող է կողմնակալ լինել: Այնպես որ, ցավում եմ սուրճի և մկների աշխարհից, եթե ես գուցե անարդար արդարացում ներկայացնեի այն բանի համար, որ, ի վերջո, չհամապատասխանող որոշումն էր:

Պատճառն այն է, որ ես անհանգստանում եմ դա ասել, այն է, որ ես ուզում եմ հասկացնել, որ փորձում եմ խուսափել խորհրդանշական ադմինիստրատոր դառնալուց, որը չի տեսնում խաղի իրենց անձնական տեսլականից այն կողմ: Չեմ ուզում, որ իմ հնարավորը ՝ իրական կամ ընկալվող, սահմանափակվի միայն մի կանխատեսելի խաղացողի հնարավորություններով, ով, հավանաբար, չափազանց շատ խաղաց իր շահի համար:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #588258

ես որոշ ժամանակ մտածում էի այս իրավիճակի մասին և գիտակցում էիO.o որ ես, հավանաբար, չեմ գործել հնարավոր լավագույն կերպով: ես այն ժամանակ առցանց ադմիններից մեկն էի, ով աջակցում էր խորամանկությունը արգելելուն (չնայած շաբաթօրյակում տեղ չունեի): ինչպես մարդիկ կարող են իմանալ〜☆ ես մի փոքր գունեղ պատմություն ունեմ ՝ նմանատիպ հնարքներով *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ և նրանց երկրպագուն չեմ: չնայած ես դա գիտակցում եմ բավականաչափ.., որպեսզի թույլ չտամ ինձ ինչ-որ կոպիտ հայացք գցել *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ես կարծում էի, որ լավ կլինի պաշտպանել այդ խաբեության արգելքը uguu.., քանի որ դրա համար ուղղակի պատասխանատվություն չեմ կրելու: այժմ ես գիտակցում եմ,,, որ եսO.o հավանաբար... ուղղակիորեն նպաստել եմ մկների աշխարհի հետ խոսելու սուրճի վստահությանը, ինչը, միգուցե, այդպիսով հնարավորություն տվեց շաբաթօրյակին: i-idk wayանկացած դեպքում իմ վերցնելն այն է〜☆ որ ես հետագայում պետք է ավելի տատանվեմ բարձրաձայնել իմ կարծիքը, առանց գոնե հերքելու այն մասին... որ դա կարող է կողմնակալ լինել: այնպես որ, ցավում եմ սուրճի և մկների աշխարհից, եթե ես գուցե անարդար արդարացում ներկայացնեի այն բանի համար-.- որ, ի վերջո uguu.., չհամապատասխանող որոշումն էր:

պատճառն այն է mmm.. որ ես անհանգստանում եմ դա ասել,,, այն է, որ ես ուզում եմ հասկացնել... որ փորձում եմ խուսափել խորհրդանշական ադմինիստրատոր դառնալուց, որը չի տեսնում խաղի իրենց անձնական տեսլականից այն կողմ: չեմ ուզում, որ իմ հնարավորը ՝ իրական կամ ընկալվող, սահմանափակվի միայն մի կանխատեսելի խաղացողի հնարավորություններով, ով *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ հավանաբար, չափազանց շատ խաղաց իր շահի համար:
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #588259

I thought about this situation for a while: I realized that I probably had not acted in the best way possible. I was one of the online admins at the time who helped ban the scam (although I had no place on Saturday). as people may know 〜 ուն I have a little colorful story with similar tricks *: ゚ ゚ ✧ *: ・ ゚ չեմ չեմ I'm not a fan of them. although I am aware of it enough .. so as not to allow myself to take a rough look *: ・ ゚ ✧ *: ✧ ゚ ✧ I thought it would be good to defend the ban on that deception uguu .. because it is a direct responsibility I will not wear. Now I realize that I's probably ... directly contributed to the coffee mice 's confidence in talking to the world of mice, which may have made Saturday possible. In any case, my take on i-idk way is that I should be more hesitant to voice my opinion in the future, without at least denying that ... it might be biased. so i'm sorry about the world of coffee: mice if i could justify an unfair excuse for -.- which, in the end, uguu .., was an inappropriate decision.

The reason mmm .. that I'm worried about saying that ,,, is that I want to make it clear ... that I'm trying to avoid becoming a symbolic administrator who does not see beyond their personal vision of the game. I do not want my chances, real or perceived, to be limited to the chances of a predictable player who *:: ゚ ✧ *: ゚ ゚ խաղ probably played too much for his own benefit.
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #588299

After thinking for a while, I realized that I wasn't happy. At that time, one of the webmasters and I helped prevent such a scam (although it was only Saturday). Even if you don't understand ... ** ✧ Well, I think it's better not to impose sanctions. Because I can't draw the right line. ... I know what I'm talking about at the cafe, so I'll talk next Saturday at noon, maybe until May. On the other hand, if I don't want to say that it's a form of expression that will appear in the future, I'll use some of them. Taking the world as an example, when you discover your words of sin, you have been advised to show mercy to me. This is a completely wrong decision.

This is because I'm afraid, and I want to clarify it ... I try to be wise not far from his own knowledge of danger. I would like to prove the exact number or limited number of players who have completed the game. * ** ✧✧ I myself can't play the role of μένα very much.

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #588300

Cat wit no undies
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #588312

Katt med inga underbyxor
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #588330

i cant believe timonk is a georgian
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.