So is terbs really gone for real?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
QuantumDelpha

So is terbs really gone for real?

Post by QuantumDelpha » #66639

I mean, I know he was banned on the 22nd of October, but he generally finds his way back one way or another. Is he seriously gone now?

I already miss the fella, and I saw this post on singulo.io. http://i.imgur.com/VouWKy5.jpg Dunno if it's really him, but if it is, I hope he comes back here again, one day in the future.

I mean, I guess he was a bit of a shitposter and a griffer and stuff, but he was a pretty cool guy to have around. A real community figure, you know? I wish I got some final word on what happened though.
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/card/1/76561198012600559.png[/img]
But god damn he is the best pet you can get for .99 cents.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: So is terbs really gone for real?

Post by Ricotez » #66646

He was really good at shitposting, but in the end, it was still shitposting. I'll fondly remember him, and in my memories he should stay.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #66659

Shitposting isn't even a big deal, he was a fun player
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #66708

He's gone.
I play Boris Pepper.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #66709

Yeah, some if my fondest memories of my first two weeks of playing this damn game was the crazy shenanigans of Ron Burgundy
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Feretal
Byond Username: Feretal

Post by Feretal » #66720

He'll be back. Terbs always leaves and then finds his way back here, because we need him.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #66747

>terbs gone forever

welp

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #66748

he'll be back
nsos

Post by nsos » #66749

he has to come back
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #66787

i never liked terbs hes a retard and if even half the stories he tells are true then he is a disgusting human being
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #66801

he was a fun player
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #66817

We are all disgusting people in our own ways miggles, Terbs was just unafraid of sharing
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #66828

ImageImageImage

RIP IN
PEACE

ImageImageImage
[youtube]nSz16ngdsG0[/youtube]

You may have been a drug addicted gay for pay midget but you were our drug addicted gay for pay midget.

ImageImage
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #66999

He should have come to AA with me
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #67031

I am half glad I missed that person.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #67107

tbh if any of you guys met terbs in real life you would agree with me
im not saying i have met him irl its just that behind the funny shitposts he is a blatantly horrible person
nsos

Post by nsos » #67126

what am i behind my shitposts
miggles

Post by miggles » #67161

a real chill dude honestly
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #67187

As much as Anon3's comment was a joke, it is kinda true. He was a borderline socialpathic depressed guy who took meth, but he was fun to play space with and was funny on the forums. We even had that terbsweek event when we got icecream carts and shit. I really feel we are worse off without him
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #67236

nsos wrote:what am i behind my shitposts
An enigma. A black hole.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #67237

Terbs was struggling with life, he may have been an asshole, but he didn't want to be, he just needed a pat on the back and a "Hey, you're doing great buddy."
I play Boris Pepper.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #67238

Nah I'm pretty sure he was a terrible person through and through. Drugs just let him project these feelings more easily.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #67884

I feel Terbs was not a bad guy. He had a empathy and clearly cared for others. Did he do bad things? Yes. He did a few bad, human things, but he is human and acted as such. When people feel they are on the end of death's door certain parts of them are relinquished. He did care and want good for others, he just did not act on it always. He was a fool, but we've all have been and are fools. I am sad if that's the end for him. Given time he could use the odd shit he's learned to help others. He at least treated me with kindness and all I did was act like myself to him. He also did that drug thing where he pulled a gun out on that kid. I think he felt he was doing the right thing.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

miggles

Post by miggles » #67911

in a way i can agree that preventing that girl from a life of dealing drugs was good but the ends dont justify the means etc
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #67927

I kinda found him funny for a while, but then there was that whole shit about trying to glorify suicide which instantly lost any respect or humor I may of had for him.

Ultimately he push shit until it was funny and then carried on going till it wasn't again. Kinda like watching a car crash, you want to look away but you really can't help yourself from wondering how far it'll go before something gives.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #74885

Terbs is back
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #74935

Say what now?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
nsos

Post by nsos » #74945

we did it boys
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #74950

Tsaricide, its not April 1st yet.

No The Terbs isn't unbanned as far as I can see. Ban is still in place on the forums and there's been no talk of removing that from what i've heard.
I doubt he'll ever been unbanned in game at any rate.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #74951

All I know about this Terbs guy is that he seems to want to commit suicide every other month and is looked upon with somewhat of a religious reverence, also he's banned.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #74952

Past all the meme shit he is really just a pretty fucked up weird guy who is fun to play spacemans with
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
miggles

Post by miggles » #74977

hes not even fun to play spacemans with he was shit in game most of the time too
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #75030

All I remember about him is that he had a lot of really terrible ideas, a few good ones, he did a lot of drugs, griffed from time to time, and generally lived a trailer trash life judging from his Vent About Life posts. I guess he also pissed off a lot of influential people for reasons I can't really remember.

All in all, a generally fun guy to be around

After following the singulo thread a bit, I completely take everything back. I don't say this often, but I was dead fucking wrong. Terbs appears to have gone from "Coolio dude with some issues" to "walking trainwreck of depressing drug fueled FUBARness."

Godspeed you old pug you.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #75068

TheTerbs should PM me if he wants to play on the servers again. I just don't want to see him fuck up his life any more than he already has.
miggles

Post by miggles » #75085

Loonikus wrote:All I remember about him is that he had a lot of really terrible ideas, a few good ones, he did a lot of drugs, griffed from time to time, and generally lived a trailer trash life judging from his Vent About Life posts. I guess he also pissed off a lot of influential people for reasons I can't really remember.

All in all, a generally fun guy to be around

After following the singulo thread a bit, I completely take everything back. I don't say this often, but I was dead fucking wrong. Terbs appears to have gone from "Coolio dude with some issues" to "walking trainwreck of depressing drug fueled FUBARness."

Godspeed you old pug you.
he's always been more trainwreck than dude
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #75088

Maybe it is because i only played with him a few times but he was always pretty chill. The second time i ever played spacemen i was the chef and Ron Burgendy came by the kitchen counter, yelled "I CAN DO MY OWN BRAIN SURGERY" and sawed himself in the face until he died. It was pretty dumb but for whatever reason i found it completely hilarious
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
treble

Post by treble » #80090

my only crime was falling in love with the wrong people
nsos

Post by nsos » #81819

treble wrote:my only crime was falling in love with the wrong people