>>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

>>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Post by iwishforducks » #590533

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28528

lol
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: >>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #590761

Remember when they said the rule against slurs wouldn't start a slippery slope? Now u cant even call a mulatto a high yella uppity halfie who needs to check his privilege without the jannies breathing down your neck

Smdh
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #590762

Vekter wrote:E: Also I clocked every last one of you who are defending him the moment I saw this thread, please fucking improve yourselves, you don't have to stick up for someone who's a shithead just so you look cool.
cant believe I was insulted by vekter online
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590768

oh my god you guys are losers. i'm just here to laugh at "i was not referring to transgender when i said tranny". also LOL the most recent comment "transexuals" what a loser. go pick up a football
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #590770

iwishforducks wrote:oh my god you guys are losers. i'm just here to laugh at "i was not referring to transgender when i said tranny". also LOL the most recent comment "transexuals" what a loser. go pick up a football
Who are you quoting?
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #590771

@iwishforducks you made one hell of a thread huh
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590772

tinodrima7020 wrote:
iwishforducks wrote:oh my god you guys are losers. i'm just here to laugh at "i was not referring to transgender when i said tranny". also LOL the most recent comment "transexuals" what a loser. go pick up a football
Who are you quoting?
take a guess person-who-hasn't-picked-up-a-football
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #590773

iwishforducks wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
Who are you quoting?
I would assume me, but it's kinda weird because when I search for the quote I don't seem to find it anywhere in the ban appeal :|
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #590774

dumb ESL
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590775

tinodrima7020 wrote:
iwishforducks wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
Who are you quoting?
I would assume me, but it's kinda weird because when I search for the quote I don't seem to find it anywhere in the ban appeal :|
tinodrima7020 wrote:also hold prejudice against transsexuals and black people and you just straight up admitted that this is indeed a targeted ban, rather than a comprehensive enforcement of a vague rule. And no, I don't hold serious prejudice against trans people, I've held conversations with trans members in the channel just fine without insulting or degrading them. When I've said the slur, I've never directed it at any transsexual member and I think I should be able to say slurs along with everyone else because when shitposting in the Shitposting With Politics channels, Shitpost as the Shitposters do, unless slurs are against the rules which I was under the impression they weren't.
being trans isn't a sexuality bucko
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #590777

iwishforducks wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
iwishforducks wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
Who are you quoting?
tinodrima7020 wrote:also hold prejudice against transsexuals and black people and you just straight up admitted that this is indeed a targeted ban, rather than a comprehensive enforcement of a vague rule. And no, I don't hold serious prejudice against trans people, I've held conversations with trans members in the channel just fine without insulting or degrading them. When I've said the slur, I've never directed it at any transsexual member and I think I should be able to say slurs along with everyone else because when shitposting in the Shitposting With Politics channels, Shitpost as the Shitposters do, unless slurs are against the rules which I was under the impression they weren't.
being trans isn't a sexuality bucko
Are you well, friend?

Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590778

tinodrima7020 wrote:(no football)
i see no football picked up
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #590779

real tea is that gum disease only became active on tg again after tinodrima got banned and has dedicate every ounce of that activity to defending them
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #590782

oranges wrote:real tea is that gum disease only became active on tg again after tinodrima got banned and has dedicate every ounce of that activity to defending them
i've been active on tg for weeks, stinky fruit. if you logged onto the servers more often you'd see that.

ye it's true i don't post in the forums much unless i have to respond to something like a ban appeal, but i don't like how this situation was handled.
not sure why it matters that it's tino; i'd speak up if it was someone else (assuming i was apprised of the situation enough to feel comfortable giving my opinion).

am i supposed to arbitrarily agree w/ every admin ruling just because i'm also an admin? i don't get your point, but if it's bait gg no re.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #590783

So then I guess it's safe to say that everyone else saying "tranny" and "nigger" also hold prejudice against transsexuals and black people
this is not the gotcha you think it is
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #590784

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Someone took Ikeposting seriously.
go cross a rubicon stinky roman poster
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #590785

Jaredfogle wrote:
So then I guess it's safe to say that everyone else saying "tranny" and "nigger" also hold prejudice against transsexuals and black people
this is not the gotcha you think it is
Gacha.

Edit: Yes. I am well aware of the double standards :)
Last edited by tinodrima7020 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590786

i think people should be banned from commenting on peanut threads that are about them
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #590787

iwishforducks wrote:i think people should be banned from commenting on peanut threads that are about them
Wrong :x

The court of public opinion is an amazing source of drama.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #590788

if we banned that the bea socks thread wouldnt have been half as funny
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590789

i mean i was just talking about like only enstating that rule for 5 minutes because i think seeing "deleted, reason: commenting on peanut thread about themselves" would be funny
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590790

gum disease wrote:
oranges wrote:real tea is that gum disease only became active on tg again after tinodrima got banned and has dedicate every ounce of that activity to defending them
i've been active on tg for weeks, stinky fruit. if you logged onto the servers more often you'd see that.

ye it's true i don't post in the forums much unless i have to respond to something like a ban appeal, but i don't like how this situation was handled.
not sure why it matters that it's tino; i'd speak up if it was someone else (assuming i was apprised of the situation enough to feel comfortable giving my opinion).

am i supposed to arbitrarily agree w/ every admin ruling just because i'm also an admin? i don't get your point, but if it's bait gg no re.
yeah I believe that like a hole in the head lol
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #590791

The ESLs (offensive term btw) don't have access to the American Education needed to understand such complex issues (or stable governments). Frankly, it's cultural imperialism to expect them NOT to hate people for being different.

Teaching moment: shaming people for not liking football (or being unable to play it) is toxic masculinity (and ableism!) and for a gay man like yourself to engage in it seems a little reductive. Just FYI :)
Last edited by cacogen on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590794

also its' a hand egg, a football is used to play association football or footy and a rugby ball is used for rugby union
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #590795

While we're clearing up misunderstandings, keep the ESL out of this, they've done their part to bring esports to where it is today. If you want to mix things with sex stuff, ok, then do it where it belongs, because esports isn't one of them.
Thanks.

SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #590798

this thread sucks cock, wtf are you goons even talking about
why cant we all just get along
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #590800

id like to congratulate iwishforducks on a successful peanut thread, this is only his second :)

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #590808

PKPegged
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590810

PKPenguin321 wrote:this thread sucks cock, wtf are you goons even talking about
local jannie frustrated he can't delete a thread because it's filed in the right forum
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590813

I tried to be a woke liberal scold and I guess it worked too well

:)
NSFW:

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590815

Attachments
onlypretending.png
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #590816

oranges wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:this thread sucks cock, wtf are you goons even talking about
local jannie frustrated he can't delete a thread because it's filed in the right forum
You think jannies won't do it?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590819

that's a redditified version of that image with the fuck off, retard in the second panel removed

also yes, except the third panel should be :)
NSFW:

Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #590823

Funny how a guy offhandedly says a word not directed at anyone who could even be identified as part of that identity gets a banned despite the rule clearly stating "It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words" but an admin outright and directly calling a half black man a nigger and refusing to acknowledge or apologize gets absolutely no form of punishment nor warning from the head of staff. and a fellow community member who stalked him for months and intentionally antagonized him to collect all the original "evidence" against him then goes on a rant about how "halfies" deserve no claim to feel oppressed is also again outright ignored by the admins. I guess he doesn't have enough melanin to warrant justice.
Attachments
3m09iocamd261.jpg
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #590825

starting to uh, not exactly feel welcome as a participant of these screenshots
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590826

Autismal wrote:snip hair pulling
admins can do what they want
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #590828

The lack of views and amount of replies...I've determined that this thread is filled with only a couple of idiots arguing about nothing. :ugeek:
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Autismal

Post by Autismal » #590830

Armhulen wrote:starting to uh, not exactly feel welcome as a participant of these screenshots
Don't worry you're one of the few admins fighting to reclaim the melanin taken
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #590831

not what i meant :^(
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #590832

if someone used a transphobic slur in my discord i'd tell them to write a 6 page essay on the trangender rights movement and mute them until they finished it and sent it to me but the tgstation discord isn't my discord
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #590833

chesse20 wrote:if someone used a transphobic slur in my discord i'd tell them to write a 6 page essay on the trangender rights movement and mute them until they finished it and sent it to me but the tgstation discord isn't my discord
this makes everything worse just by doing this
you are stupid
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #590834

Autismal wrote:Funny how a guy offhandedly says a word not directed at anyone who could even be identified as part of that identity gets a banned despite the rule clearly stating "It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words" but an admin outright and directly calling a half black man a nigger and refusing to acknowledge or apologize gets absolutely no form of punishment nor warning from the head of staff. and a fellow community member who stalked him for months and intentionally antagonized him to collect all the original "evidence" against him then goes on a rant about how "halfies" deserve no claim to feel oppressed is also again outright ignored by the admins. I guess he doesn't have enough melanin to warrant justice.
remember when the new rule was introduced and a bunch of people said it was a shit rule and would lead to this kind of situation and they were laughed at
yeah lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #590835

first they came for people who said the n word and i did not speak up for i was not stupid
then nothing else happened

Autismal

Post by Autismal » #590836

terranaut wrote:
Autismal wrote:Funny how a guy offhandedly says a word not directed at anyone who could even be identified as part of that identity gets a banned despite the rule clearly stating "It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words" but an admin outright and directly calling a half black man a nigger and refusing to acknowledge or apologize gets absolutely no form of punishment nor warning from the head of staff. and a fellow community member who stalked him for months and intentionally antagonized him to collect all the original "evidence" against him then goes on a rant about how "halfies" deserve no claim to feel oppressed is also again outright ignored by the admins. I guess he doesn't have enough melanin to warrant justice.
remember when the new rule was introduced and a bunch of people said it was a shit rule and would lead to this kind of situation and they were laughed at
yeah lol
almost like rule 1 already existed for the very use of removing people who actively harass members of the community
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #590838

if you're reading this you are dumb
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #590839

Attachments
1984.png
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #590840

[quote="iwishforducks"][/quote]
Noone made this kind of claim yet you autistic redditor.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #590844

lol
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #590847

I respect people's pronouns and don't use slurs and i'm not banned from the tgstation discord except for in the coding channel so maybe something will happen if you are respectful to people idk.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #590848

saprasam wrote:
chesse20 wrote:if someone used a transphobic slur in my discord i'd tell them to write a 6 page essay on the trangender rights movement and mute them until they finished it and sent it to me but the tgstation discord isn't my discord
this makes everything worse just by doing this
explain how
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #590851

terranaut wrote:
yeah lol
man if only someone was willing to stand up for bigots and racists.

Hmm I wonder why nobody would do that???
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #590858

oranges wrote: man if only someone was willing to stand up for bigots and racists.

Hmm I wonder why nobody would do that???
Scared?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information