Jackrip complaint peenut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Jackrip complaint peenut

Post by thehogshotgun » #591043

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 42#p591042

I don’t like jackrip, he’s ruined many an antag round of mine but...for fucks sake man this jannie is such a fucking loser
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Re: Jackrip complaint peenut

Post by Kendrickorium » #591615

OOC: Supah Duper: guy name korolo konzt or something kill me why he do that
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #591616

this thread in a nutshell
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #591618

If there were the correct game incentive not to do it you could discourage it. Hitman gives you a worse rating for killing non-targets, for example. I don't know how you'd make that matter here when people have always ignored their objectives, though. Scoreboards or something.

Or just have the game spawn waves of ERT until the round ends like cops in GTA, like someone else suggested. Even if they don't beat them players are still getting back into the round for a chance at revenge.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #591619

we have dug to china and are now constructing a space elevator to mars
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #591622

Farquaar wrote:
NoxVS wrote:There can be fun rounds with a fuckton of chaos. There can be fun rounds without much happening. The chaotic rounds stop being fun when the threat is some guy who has been burnt out and should have quit or become an admin ages ago, but is instead using the lamest methods to guarantee they can keep as many people as possible from playing the game. The slower rounds stop being fun when literally nothing is happening or the only threat is an antag who decided to be friendly and join security. Neither are fun for anyone except a single person.
I like plasmafires. I enjoy dying in a fruitless last stand against an army of spiders. I enjoy watching the lone survivor of a ruined station find an escape pod while the bad guy is looking for him. I giggle like a madman when a wizard blows me to pieces with a fireball for literally no reason other than because he can. And yes, I enjoy running for my life while a crazed serial killer chases me down.
Jaredfogle wrote:This is what happens when you mix the current attempt to codify murderbone into rule legalese (the one in the MRP rules) with bad faith.
Bingo.
All of this is fun to me too. As long as it's not getting hit in the back of the head with a hammer.
Hugs
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #591623

cacogen wrote:If there were the correct game incentive not to do it you could discourage it. Hitman gives you a worse rating for killing non-targets, for example. .
And even so there are entire channels who produce content solely around eliminating all 400+ people in the level as efficiently as possible

jackrip wrote:Do I need to respond to this thread to get a resolution? I feel like krus's whole argument was "korol bad and it was lowpop"
On a more serious and relevant note, admin complaints usually take a little longer than an equally open-and-shut ban appeal because there isn't the same time pressure and headmins are busy bees. (Or at least one of them usually is at any given moment)
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #591625

cacogen wrote:If there were the correct game incentive not to do it you could discourage it. Hitman gives you a worse rating for killing non-targets, for example.
Funny you mention that (dead is Jackrip): Image

don't take this to mean anything please please please i just thought it was funny
cacogen wrote: Or just have the game spawn waves of ERT until the round ends like cops in GTA, like someone else suggested. Even if they don't beat them players are still getting back into the round for a chance at revenge.
This would be awful as a game mechanic. This doesn't discourage murderbone, it rewards it. Fighting cops in GTA is fun. You would be presenting murderboners with a challenge from the game itself.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #591633

"rewarding" murderboning is better than having people sit out for an entire round since the murderbone already happened its not like not having cops would make people stop murderboning they already have the reward
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #591634

cacogen wrote:If there were the correct game incentive not to do it you could discourage it. Hitman gives you a worse rating for killing non-targets, for example. I don't know how you'd make that matter here when people have always ignored their objectives, though. Scoreboards or something.

Or just have the game spawn waves of ERT until the round ends like cops in GTA, like someone else suggested. Even if they don't beat them players are still getting back into the round for a chance at revenge.
Seeing people die and pets die upsets you #42157
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #591637

Jaredfogle wrote:
cacogen wrote:If there were the correct game incentive not to do it you could discourage it. Hitman gives you a worse rating for killing non-targets, for example.

don't take this to mean anything please please please i just thought it was funny
cacogen wrote: Or just have the game spawn waves of ERT until the round ends like cops in GTA, like someone else suggested. Even if they don't beat them players are still getting back into the round for a chance at revenge.
This would be awful as a game mechanic. This doesn't discourage murderbone, it rewards it. Fighting cops in GTA is fun. You would be presenting murderboners with a challenge from the game itself.
based jackrip i love being a serial killer in hitman
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591651

shit man if only we could all self evaluate and own up like krus did

You know what I'm going to try a little bit of that right now

Im kidding myself if I say I murderbone for any other reason than I love it
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591654

Jaredfogle wrote:

He is bad at Hitman.

Fighting cops in GTA isn't fun, what's fun is using a trainer to turn cops off entirely (or just give yourself unlimited health and bullets) and then destroying everything, perhaps with less gravity and slow motion or inclimate weather or whatever. Get menyoo, play the sandbox the way it's supposed to be played instead of anti-fun moralist police teleporting in to kill you.

Normally the cops respawn endlessly, can teleport to the top of Mt. Chiliad after you silently kill a lone hitchhiker with a sniper rifle and gradually wittle away your armour and health until you're forced to either flee or die. The same principle can be applied here.

Challenge is not fun. Challenge is work. This is one of the reasons people were crying about actual fair matchmaking in BO:CW because they actually have to sweat to win instead of just steamrolling women and children. And it's worse in this situation because not only are the skill levels not matched, the strength of equipment, awareness of the threat and willingness to even fight in the first place are too. One of the reasons people use SS13 to get their K/D ratio up in is because it gives the same satisfaction as killing in any other multiplier game but the playing field is inherently not level, because it's supposed to play out like Mafia. If you take advantage of that, then the game should increase the challenge to match your skill level.

At the very least, Nanotrasen trying to retake their expensive research station from an insurgent gives people in deadchat something to do. The alternative of course is that murderboners still happen, people like Jackrip aren't faced with a proper challenge and they get to have their ego stroked knowing there are 23 people watching in deadchat just gobsmacked at the skill on this guy.
NSFW:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #591657

jackrip wrote:shit man if only we could all self evaluate and own up like krus did

You know what I'm going to try a little bit of that right now

Im kidding myself if I say I murderbone for any other reason than I love it
LMAO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THIS SEASON IS CRAZY
[this space reserved]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591661

I had some time to think about it and Krusvik was only doing what he felt he could do about jackrip's treatment of this game as a sandbox murder simulator, which is honourable and therefore shouldn't be punished. I would suggest he didn't go far enough.
oranges wrote:we have dug to china and are now constructing a space elevator to mars
Any time you suggest an idea, not the best idea you could come up with mind you, just an example off the top of your head to prove your overall point that it doesn't have to be like this and to prompt discussion, they just jump down your throat and attack that idea.
NSFW:

jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591667

cacogen wrote:I had some time to think about it and Krusvik was only doing what he felt he could do about jackrip's treatment of this game as a sandbox murder simulator, which is honourable and therefore shouldn't be punished. I would suggest he didn't go far enough.
Who are you

No wait, better question

Do you play the game or do you just code
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #591669

jackrip wrote:
cacogen wrote:I had some time to think about it and Krusvik was only doing what he felt he could do about jackrip's treatment of this game as a sandbox murder simulator, which is honourable and therefore shouldn't be punished. I would suggest he didn't go far enough.
Who are you

No wait, better question

he has never liked a single thing i made so he's more like a renegade
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #591674

the headmins have killed TWO game masters they cant keep getting away with this

historically speaking,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591675

How can he not like the cannons
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #591677

This peanut was still a colossal waste of everyone's time and I'm upset that I have been suppressed of my right to 'nut in it with morshu remixes.

RIP my homie the hut, beloved dumpsterfire you were.
Maybe the real treasure was the retarded fucking quotes we got on the way.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #591680

I told you the entire time that the hut needs to come back, but instead it's still deleted and this retard actually got the complaint through against the jannie, truly the worst timeline. Frankly, disgusting.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591681

ArcaneDefence wrote:This peanut was still a colossal waste of everyone's time and I'm upset that I have been suppressed of my right to 'nut in it with morshu remixes.

Maybe the real treasure was the retarded fucking quotes we got on the way.

Completely and utterly wrong

I used this wonderful thread to compile a list of all the people who hate me. I will use this list for..

Things...
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #591682

It's not hate against you, it's your playstyle. ?
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591683

Jaredfogle wrote:It's not hate against you, it's your playstyle. ?
You are categorized under a maybe anyways

Same with oranges weirdly enough. I still have hope for our blossoming relationship
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #591684

Maybe is good enough for me ?

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591685

jackrip wrote:Who are you

No wait, better question

I don't do either of these things
Armhulen wrote: he has never liked a single thing i made so he's more like a renegade
If I'd known you cared I'd have tried harder to like whatever you've made (I don't know).
jackrip wrote:Completely and utterly wrong

I used this wonderful thread to compile a list of all the people who hate me. I will use this list for..

Things...
You seem fine. You're just doing one of the most gratifying things you can do in this game and the game doesn't do much to discourage it.
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #591687

did it hurt to be called a coder cacogen?
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #591688

cacogen wrote:
jackrip wrote:Who are you

No wait, better question

I don't do either of these things
Lies and deceit
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591689

either we have all completely worn each other out
or krusvik has brought temporary peace among our people

let us hold onto this moment for as long as we can and ride this gravy train into the sunset
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591692

oranges wrote:did it hurt to be called a coder cacogen?
I think you called it being an integrator once
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #591694

Punishment seems a bit harsh idk man.

Guy owned up to the mistake on his own and even the plaintiff was happy with the response.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #591695

jackrip wrote:either we have all completely worn each other out
or krusvik has brought temporary peace among our people

let us hold onto this moment for as long as we can and ride this gravy train into the sunset
i think manning up was a move everyone liked.

you know all of us PARTAKE in a lil' murderbone ;)
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #591696

murderboning is fun like miner is fun to players its just you against the world jacks saying it helps players get good and probably does but at the end of the day some guy gets the limelight in a round and its his/her choice to do what they want with it. if people cared so much about how the dude in the limelight plays then they shouldn't look to prevent him from getting the limelight and instead give a better option to act out that limelight.
i think most people in this thread are just burning off steam from being burntout after getting murderboned or past experiences with murderboners when they just want to chill down on a round. that happens for everybody but the salt is real and its big.
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #591699

Krusvik did nothing wrong
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #591701

ArcaneDefence wrote:This peanut was still a colossal waste of everyone's time and I'm upset that I have been suppressed of my right to 'nut in it with morshu remixes.

ArcaneDefence wrote:Maybe the real treasure was the retarded fucking quotes we got on the way.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #591702

korol is taking his murderboning out of the game and straight to the admins
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #591705

korol murderboning admins
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #591706

this was a good thread, I enjoyed this
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #591708

agreed, good thread. probably A-B tier on off-topic dramathread tierlist.
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #591710

this gave me an epic idea: the more people you kill the less chance you have to be an antag in the future. Murderboners don't @ me
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #591714

Another GameMaster merc'd.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591715

I had a similar thought like the more sloppy you are as a traitor the less likely you are to be picked again but I decided not to suggest it
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #591716

MrAlphonzo wrote:Another GameMaster merc'd.
alphonzo i don't have much time you need t
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591719

we should just ban murderbone across all servers so i can finally move on with my life
jackrip

Post by jackrip » #591721

391 replies. you must be wondering what we got out of this

i'll tell you what we got out of this

we identified this scary ass motherfucker

who is he? what does he want? we have identified the greatest threat to tgstation since lexia black and yet no one is talking about it
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #591722

jackrip wrote:391 replies. you must be wondering what we got out of this

i'll tell you what we got out of this

we identified this scary ass motherfucker

who is he? what does he want? we have identified the greatest threat to tgstation since lexia black and yet no one is talking about it
Johnny Crystal is coming for you... better watch out.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #591727

We can't ignore the fact cacogen said fighting cops in GTA isn't fun...
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #591729

it's not
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #591730

This thread showed me that Jared fogle can fucking ice motherfuckers left and right without second thought. He's like oranges before he got old and decrepit holy shit a new contender to the throne
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #591731

No it's just half assed graphs ok
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #591732

I'm surprised data like that could be collected at all, I wonder if the next step is accounting for player loss/gains over the day
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #591735

that reminds me, someone asked me to get data on how old our active playerbase is (our churn, more or less). i don't have any point to prove with that but I am curious on if servers have different results