another retarded player + retarded ban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

another retarded player + retarded ban peanut

Post by Malkraz » #592693

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28627
this isn't a rule 11 break fag has been wholly detached from the gay for years
just rule 1 the retard
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: another retarded player + retarded ban peanut

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #592714

I think it's a riot that after getting banned from discord after calling phuzzylodgik a fag there and then immediately getting into a political discussion outside of the channel (and then saying "shut up kid" to the admin who told him to take it there, chad move tbqh)
he goes onto the servers, calls phuzzylodgik a fag there, and then gets btfod

in the ban appeal, he calls phuzzylodgik a fag once more, and then gets btfod once more

phuzzy can you comment are you in fact a bundle of sticks during this coronavirus pandemic???? are you not practicing stick social distancing?????????????????????????

Spoiler:
this is not meant to be rude please im just a fucking autist who doesnt understand how to make comments obviously satire enough i like phuzzy a lot hes cool
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
CDranzer
Byond Username: CDranzer

Post by CDranzer » #592719

All communists are bad people. It is not possible to be a communist and still be a moral human being.
Communism is the most evil ideology of the 20th century, and is objectively worse than fascism by every metric of consequence.
The only solution to communism is to find people who are communists and strip them of any power they hold.
These rules apply not only to communism, but all ideologies derived from Marxism, including modern leftism.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #592723

CDranzer wrote:All communists are bad people. It is not possible to be a communist and still be a moral human being.
Communism is the most evil ideology of the 20th century, and is objectively worse than fascism by every metric of consequence.
The only solution to communism is to find people who are communists and strip them of any power they hold.
These rules apply not only to communism, but all ideologies derived from Marxism, including modern leftism.
stop my race is "being left"
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #592726

Usually people who identify as communists are all the negative stereotypes we associate with Chapo Trap House listeners (good podcast by the way) and so they by definition don't hold any meaningful positions of power anyway. While we are stripping people of their online administrative positions and management positions at local fast food restaurants we should probably remove any right-wingers as well due to their tendency towards both retardation and cruelty.

I have no idea what this thread is about.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #592729

CDranzer wrote:All communists are bad people. It is not possible to be a communist and still be a moral human being.
Is this a copypasta or are you actually this stupid
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #592732

lol noob using homophobic slurs got pwnaged 1 less homophobe "Among Us" in our space station roleplay game.
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #592745

Aww communyists awe bad peopwe. It is nyot possibwe to be a communyist and stiww be a mowaw human being.
Communyism is the most eviw ideowogy of the 20th centuwy, and is objectivewy wowse than fascism by evewy metwic of consequence.
The onwy sowution to communyism is to find peopwe who awe communyists and stwip them of any powew they howd.
These wuwes appwy nyot onwy to communyism, but aww ideowogies dewived fwom Mawxism, incwuding modewn weftism.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #592746

what the fuck
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #592747

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I think it's a riot that after getting banned from discord after calling phuzzylodgik a fag there and then immediately getting into a political discussion outside of the channel (and then saying "shut up kid" to the admin who told him to take it there, chad move tbqh)
he goes onto the servers, calls phuzzylodgik a fag there, and then gets btfod

in the ban appeal, he calls phuzzylodgik a fag once more, and then gets btfod once more

phuzzy can you comment are you in fact a bundle of sticks during this coronavirus pandemic???? are you not practicing stick social distancing?????????????????????????
I hate to disappoint, but I didn't kick him for calling me that. He didn't start throwing it around until after the kick:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 42#p592742

He wasn't discord banned, either. Just kicked.
Though it's worth mentioning that he can no longer verify to get back in now that he's managed to talk his way into an in-game perma.

Shucks.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #592748

Oh my fucking god this is amazing
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #592773

this ban appeal was easy enough I don't think it should count towards my monthly quota
Sus
Byond Username: Put me in slot 1 if not a bot

Post by Sus » #592778

chesse20 wrote:lol noob using homophobic slurs got pwnaged 1 less homophobe "Among Us" in our space station roleplay game.
You need to be over 18 to post here
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #592779

Democracy is freedom. Communism is tyranny.

Democracy is non-negotiable.
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #592783

I agree! deutschland deutschland uber alles!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #592784

Its only bigotry if phuzzylogic proves himself to be the big gay
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #592874

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Its only bigotry if phuzzylogic proves himself to be the big gay
Only one way to find out.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #592888

Playing russian roulette by calling random people fags
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #593082

HAHAHAHAHAHA UNBANNED
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #593193

this is why you should double down
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)