doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Malkraz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:08 am #592907

wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you



User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Qbmax32 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:16 am #592909

lol
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Jaredfogle
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Jaredfogle » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:23 am #592910

TImber is obviously trying to find any excuse to ban me, and his excuse was my poor history


I remember this guy in coding-general repeatedly saying I hated him before I had any idea who he was because I told him not to copy and paste code. Dude has a big victim complex.
Mothblocks on Bagil - Say nice things about me

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:26 am #592911

Looking at his post history

3 posts in admin feedback threads
1 admin complaint
5 ban appeals

L O L
O u t
L o u d
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 am
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby TheFinalPotato » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:27 am #592913

Come on man just don't do something that might piss off the admin team. Really it's not that hard. You know how to prevent this kind of thing, you just need to actually do it.
Image

ArcaneDefence
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 am
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby ArcaneDefence » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:28 am #592914


User avatar
Jaredfogle
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Jaredfogle » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:31 am #592916

ArcaneDefence wrote:https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_avoiding_bans
lol

T_T WAH
Mothblocks on Bagil - Say nice things about me

User avatar
Omega_DarkPotato
 
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:05 am
Location: Former Hell, Gensokyo
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Omega_DarkPotato » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:34 am #592917

I'm not gonna be sad he's gone

I am gonna be sad no one else is as absolutely fucking idiotic as this dude to upload laws to me (AI) letting me kill people for miniscule offenses
Please visit the bar, I have nobody coming in for drinks and need to give at least SOMEONE liver damage this shift
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community

Vekter wrote:pissy shitties

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: The Verge of Irrelevancy
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby NoxVS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:27 am #592925

I don't get how this guy expects the head admins to take his side
The weak should fear the strong

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server

User avatar
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:59 am
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:01 am #592927

Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 am #592928

You can expect him to say something retarded in the discord about his appeal which will immediately get copypasted into the appeal thread.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
Timberpoes
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Timberpoes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 am #592929

Am... Am I the baddies?
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer: I braek. I feex. I nerf. I beef.
/tg/station Codermin: I baan. I noot. I halp. Feed me back in my thread.

User avatar
Jaredfogle
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Jaredfogle » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 am #592933

capn_monkeypaw wrote:Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)


he should run for head admin with this platform
Mothblocks on Bagil - Say nice things about me

User avatar
Qustinnus
TGMC Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 am
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Qustinnus » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 am #592934

why dont we just permban people like this? Like seriously does anyone unironically think this guy is going to improve? i know that if he got permbanned the headmins would just let him appeal because permbanning shit players is the one thing a headmin team will never do unless that player called their mum fat.

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: The Verge of Irrelevancy
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby NoxVS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 am #592935

Qustinnus wrote:why dont we just permban people like this? Like seriously does anyone unironically think this guy is going to improve? i know that if he got permbanned the headmins would just let him appeal because permbanning shit players is the one thing a headmin team will never do unless that player called their mum fat.

the secret is to let them dig the hole deeper so they can't appeal when they finally do get permaed
The weak should fear the strong

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Qbmax32 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:46 am #592940

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:You can expect him to say something retarded in the discord about his appeal which will immediately get copypasted into the appeal thread.



too bad he’s permabanned from the discord LOL
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Farquaar » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:09 am #592957

Why hasn't he been perma'd yet?

User avatar
Agux909
 
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:26 pm
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Agux909 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:31 pm #592989

You're too lenient Timber. Should've perma'd then locked immediately. This square is just playing to see how far he can get being a dick to everyone.

Headmins should get involved just to raise the ban to perma.
oranges wrote:I'm glad you had the intelligence to review your position and understand how stupid it was, most don't

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Malkraz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:45 pm #592991

Reminder this guy is an admitted paint huffer
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
Dankasaur
 
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Dankasaur » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:00 pm #592993

lol

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:26 pm #592999

Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: The Verge of Irrelevancy
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby NoxVS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:28 pm #593006

Bold move leaving admin feedback because your appeal was denied, let’s see if it pays off.
The weak should fear the strong

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Malkraz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:31 pm #593008

While he's a fucking retard and deserved this ban, that's exactly what you should do if you think the ruling is shit
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
trollbreeder
 
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 am
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby trollbreeder » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:45 pm #593011

let's all calm down and look at cats
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Dankasaur
 
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Dankasaur » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:59 pm #593014

this could qualify as a clinical trial on the effects of huffing paint on the human brain

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:43 pm #593026

Malkraz ignoring Global Forum rules to sneed moment :^)
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
wesoda25
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:52 pm #593029

What makes me laugh is that someone so clearly incapable of following or even understanding our most basic of rules somehow has the audacity to say that the admin who has been the most patient and fair to them out of the team has a poor understanding of escalation. Be happy it wasn't a perma.

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Malkraz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:54 pm #593030

Don't talk to me about ignoring rules lmao
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:55 pm #593031

Malkraz wrote:Don't talk to me about ignoring rules lmao

Takes one to know one, pal.
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Cobby
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Cobby » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:00 pm #593032

Malkraz wrote:While he's a fucking retard and deserved this ban, that's exactly what you should do if you think the ruling is shit


appeal yes, feedback not until a headmin disagrees otherwise it moves it to PD
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

User avatar
Malkraz
 
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 am
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Malkraz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:06 pm #593033

>headmins reading appeals
How many threads lately have been locked and stashed away in Resolved before the ban is even expired with the player disagreeing and no input apart from the banning admin in sight
Last edited by Malkraz on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you

User avatar
Omega_DarkPotato
 
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:05 am
Location: Former Hell, Gensokyo
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Omega_DarkPotato » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:06 pm #593034

local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in
Please visit the bar, I have nobody coming in for drinks and need to give at least SOMEONE liver damage this shift
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community

Vekter wrote:pissy shitties

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:15 pm #593035

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in

At this point, It's safe to say that I'm well pass the point of no return. I'll think about it.
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: The Verge of Irrelevancy
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby NoxVS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:40 pm #593038

doom2hellonearth wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in

At this point, It's safe to say that I'm well pass the point of no return. I'll think about it.

go all in, admin complaint and policy discussion thread
all of 4 sections of FNR composed of you yelling about timber
it would be beautiful
The weak should fear the strong

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server

User avatar
Dankasaur
 
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:56 pm
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Dankasaur » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:42 pm #593040

wesoda25 wrote:What makes me laugh is that someone so clearly incapable of following or even understanding our most basic of rules somehow has the audacity to say that the admin who has been the most patient and fair to them out of the team has a poor understanding of escalation. Be happy it wasn't a perma.


This 100%. Timberpoes has been incredibly lenient and from the few interactions I've had with him has come off as extremely level headed and understanding. The fact that this dude immediately went piss baby in Timber's feedback thread because he didn't immediately get what he wanted clearly shows that the lack of good faith on his part and is a true show of character.

User avatar
Timberpoes
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Timberpoes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:45 pm #593041

I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer: I braek. I feex. I nerf. I beef.
/tg/station Codermin: I baan. I noot. I halp. Feed me back in my thread.

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm #593043

NoxVS wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in

At this point, It's safe to say that I'm well pass the point of no return. I'll think about it.

go all in, admin complaint and policy discussion thread
all of 4 sections of FNR composed of you yelling about timber
it would be beautiful

I know you're just trying to get me to dig myself into a deeper hole (which at this point, I don't know if that would even be possible), but I think anything I do from this point on will just compromise myself somehow even more

I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


I want to respond to this in so many ways, but I'll just make it my signature in order to not exacerbate my already exacerbated presence in the /tg/ community
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Timberpoes
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Timberpoes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:05 pm #593045

Image
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer: I braek. I feex. I nerf. I beef.
/tg/station Codermin: I baan. I noot. I halp. Feed me back in my thread.

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:07 pm #593046

Timberpoes wrote:Image

Timberpoes and doom2hellonearth post-irony contest is in full effect
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Screemonster » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:11 pm #593047

capn_monkeypaw wrote:Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)

fucking lmao at this argument

If you, a nonantag, knowingly cause another player or multiple players to kill someone, then that's as good as if you killed them yourself

I don't see it as any different to a lizard shoving you once and you ordering the AI to siphon them to death

edit: hell if the thread wasn't locked then pointing out that there's precedent in the rules and policy for "if someone is killed by a third party because you induced said third party to do it, then you're still on the hook if it wasn't a valid kill" would actually be a relevant non-peanut post

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:15 pm #593050

Screemonster wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)

fucking lmao at this argument

If you, a nonantag, knowingly cause another player or multiple players to kill someone, then that's as good as if you killed them yourself

I don't see it as any different to a lizard shoving you once and you ordering the AI to siphon them to death

then include that? If forming lynch squads is against the rules then that should be specified. and don't say it's common sense because I garuntee if this wasn't the first time this happened I'm confident it won't be the last
Last edited by doom2hellonearth on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: The Verge of Irrelevancy
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby NoxVS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:15 pm #593051

doom2hellonearth wrote:
NoxVS wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in

At this point, It's safe to say that I'm well pass the point of no return. I'll think about it.

go all in, admin complaint and policy discussion thread
all of 4 sections of FNR composed of you yelling about timber
it would be beautiful

I know you're just trying to get me to dig myself into a deeper hole (which at this point, I don't know if that would even be possible), but I think anything I do from this point on will just compromise myself somehow even more


Oh, it would dig the hole deeper, definitely. But at this point you have dug yourself so deep that anything further you do is just diminishing returns. I just want to see the hole dug further for the sake of a deeper hole, you already passed the point of no return a while ago
The weak should fear the strong

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:21 pm #593053

NoxVS wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
NoxVS wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:local man gets his ban appeal denied
bitches about it to headmins
bitches about it in the admin feedback thread
bitches about people mocking him in the peanut thread
dude just call it an all-in and make an admin complaint on him at this point

just go all in

At this point, It's safe to say that I'm well pass the point of no return. I'll think about it.

go all in, admin complaint and policy discussion thread
all of 4 sections of FNR composed of you yelling about timber
it would be beautiful

I know you're just trying to get me to dig myself into a deeper hole (which at this point, I don't know if that would even be possible), but I think anything I do from this point on will just compromise myself somehow even more


Oh, it would dig the hole deeper, definitely. But at this point you have dug yourself so deep that anything further you do is just diminishing returns. I just want to see the hole dug further for the sake of a deeper hole, you already passed the point of no return a while ago


I mean, If this doesn't prove I'm the poster child for the phrase "love to hate" I don't know what it is.

I've just realized how much of a lolcow I've become. That's probably why I haven't been permabanned.

This shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did.
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
pugie
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby pugie » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:22 pm #593054

You forgot caps when you spelt the man's name.
Stay banned please.
Image

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:25 pm #593055

pugie wrote:You forgot caps when you spelt the man's name.
Stay banned please.

*forgot all caps
*spelt the mad name
replace my ban with yours that's pemdas or some shit
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Domitius
 
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am
Byond Username: Domitius

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Domitius » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:27 pm #593056

doom2hellonearth wrote:
I mean, If this doesn't prove I'm the poster child for the phrase "love to hate" I don't know what it is.

I've just realized how much of a lolcow I've become. That's probably why I haven't been permabanned.

This shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did.

The only poster child you represent is of another nameless shitter who we'll forget when the next one inevitably pops up.

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:35 pm #593058

Domitius wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
I mean, If this doesn't prove I'm the poster child for the phrase "love to hate" I don't know what it is.

I've just realized how much of a lolcow I've become. That's probably why I haven't been permabanned.

This shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did.

The only poster child you represent is of another nameless shitter who we'll forget when the next one inevitably pops up.

I mean, everyone knows my name. the only place I've used the name Serpico is discord but that's what everyone calls me.
I'm def not going away any time soon, though.
Unless you permaban me from the forums, the discord, the github, coderbus, spritebus, the servers, and all IRC chats. then I'll probably dip
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Screemonster » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm #593060

doom2hellonearth wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)

fucking lmao at this argument

If you, a nonantag, knowingly cause another player or multiple players to kill someone, then that's as good as if you killed them yourself

I don't see it as any different to a lizard shoving you once and you ordering the AI to siphon them to death

then include that? If forming lynch squads is against the rules then that should be specified. and don't say it's common sense because I garuntee if this wasn't the first time this happened I'm confident it won't be the last

this black guy bumped into me in wal-mart so I decided to call the cops on him and tell them he was armed and threatened me

what do you mean I'm being arrested for a """"""felony""""""

User avatar
doom2hellonearth
 
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:55 pm
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby doom2hellonearth » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:48 pm #593061

Screemonster wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:Maybe consider lynch squads as part of the escalation policy instead of trying to trap me into a ban (which I know that's why you did this.)

fucking lmao at this argument

If you, a nonantag, knowingly cause another player or multiple players to kill someone, then that's as good as if you killed them yourself

I don't see it as any different to a lizard shoving you once and you ordering the AI to siphon them to death

then include that? If forming lynch squads is against the rules then that should be specified. and don't say it's common sense because I garuntee if this wasn't the first time this happened I'm confident it won't be the last

this black guy bumped into me in wal-mart so I decided to call the cops on him and tell them he was armed and threatened me

what do you mean I'm being arrested for a """"""felony""""""

well aside from having to point out the fact he was black for no reason lmao
that's a strawman, next example
The villain you love to hate

Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.


Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.


Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different

User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: doom2wormsinbrain peanut

Postby Armhulen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 pm #593064

Anyone need any more refreshments? Haha, just kidding guys. Keep it friendly folks : )
Image

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Coconutwarrior97, Screemonster