Raphael2033 Peanut (Katana man take greytiders by the hand)

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Raphael2033 Peanut (Katana man take greytiders by the hand)

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #593215

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28644

you baked potatoes stop peanut posting in the thread
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Raphael2033 Peanut (Katana man take greytiders by the hand)

Post by Screemonster » #593704

doom2hellonearth wrote:is the title of the thread a joy division refrence
Ween

what joy division song are you thinking of
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593730

Agux909 wrote:
Cobby wrote: The situation should be really simple, would an officer be ok to kill the person? If yes, ok done. If no, then sec larpers are wrong too and at worst should only crit (which he may have done, no one wants to answer and I dont wanna logdive over a peanut).
They critted and then Fatal gibbed the clown before they actually killed them. This was said in the appeal.
To be fair on that point the Clown hit him 6 times with a circular saw after he went crit and got him within 20 HP of death, but sometimes it can be hard to tell when you've gotten them that far without examining them after every hit.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #593753

wesoda25 wrote:
cacogen wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:is the title of the thread a joy division refrence
I've tried listening to this whiny band from the 80's I keep seeing an album cover of a couple of times but it sounds like shit. I wish I had a way in. This thread made me listen to this song though and actually like it although Ween is for people whose minds have been impaired by weed.
They're not for everyone, and I definitely didn't like them the first couple times I listened.

Try listening to unknown pleasures a few times and focus on the emptiness/sparseness of the music. That and the grinding, dark guitar really drew me in. Ian Curtis' voice always threw me off at first but I've come to appreciate its place in the music as a whole, although I can't say I've ever really singled it out and found it great or anything.

New Dawn Fades, She's Lost Control, Shadowplay, Wilderness, and I Remember Nothing are my favorite tracks off the album, and are all on the second half of it, so if your problem is sitting through the album just skip the earlier songs.
Thank you I will give it a go
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #593757

lmao people getting into Joy Division over a misinterpreted lyric from a Ween song made for a kid's movie that gets shitposted around tg

[youtube]6E5m_XtCX3c[/youtube]
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #593758

I felt like doom2hellonearth was joking because it's such an obvious reference but maybe he genuinely thought it was referring to the wrong meme band. I put my gate behind yours.

In fact, using my artistic talent I've drawn a quick diagram to illustrate what I meant by that.

Last edited by cacogen on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #593759

cacogen wrote:I felt like doom2hellonearth was joking because it's such an obvious reference but maybe he genuinely thought it was referring to the wrong meme band. I put my gate behind yours.
Oh no... it was all... a ruse?
Spoiler: