not wilchen peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

not wilchen peanut

Post by terranaut » #593559

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28675
Why you think you should be unbanned:
As you probably know already, Wilchen was a terrible player. I have no idea how I came up with the exactly same name as a player that was permabanned, but I can assure you I'm a completely different person.
How would a new player know this? Really makes me think.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: not wilchen peanut

Post by Mothblocks » #593802

im convinced. of what? i dont know. by what? i dont knnow. but my mind is made.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #593805

Jaredfogle wrote:im convinced. of what? i dont know. by what? i dont knnow. but my mind is made.
this just proves it.
ImageImageImage
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #593806

Timonk wrote: ITS ALL CONNECTED
COMPRESSED, V2
This just proves it
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593807

TheFinalPotato wrote:Image
Menacing
This just proves it
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593808

Executie and Sheeza browsing at the same time.... no,.. headminbros this cant' be happening......
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #593809

Malkraz wrote:Executie and Sheeza browsing at the same time.... no,.. headminbros this cant' be happening......
This just proves it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593811

Malkraz wrote:Executie and Sheeza browsing at the same time.... no,.. headminbros this cant' be happening......
Maldraz have you heard of the concept of establishing an alibi?
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593814

say alibye bye to your argument kiddo this case is CLOSED
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #593815

I change my mind, this is fucking stupid and the reasons this is happening is stupid and probably not worth anyone's time or effort to give a fuck about because it's clearly a bait to make the admins look fucking stupider than it already does.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593818

NecromancerAnne wrote:I change my mind, this is fucking stupid and the reasons this is happening is stupid and probably not worth anyone's time or effort to give a fuck about because it's clearly a bait to make the admins look fucking stupider than it already does.
This just proves it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593819

NecromancerAnne wrote:I change my mind, this is fucking stupid and the reasons this is happening is stupid and probably not worth anyone's time or effort to give a fuck about because it's clearly a bait to make the admins look fucking stupider than it already does.
This just proves it further
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593821

Users browsing this forum: Rent_Frezza
lol
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593822

Anxiously waiting to see what byond account they link
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #593824

im going to commit identity theft
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #593827

I'd like to take his- his face...off
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #593828

Malkraz wrote:
Users browsing this forum: Rent_Frezza
lol
that's a good one :mrgreen:
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #593832

Nervere wrote:This conspiracy runs deep!
And to think that Wilchen's grand evil plan was foiled by simply using the same character name...

This thread is a great argument for the hut to exist, so all these posts can be flushed away.
After all, they're going to be very embarrassing when it's proven these conspiracies about Wilchen and Executies are wrong.
You're trying too hard this time, nerv. You're tipping your hand.

Just go away.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593833

OH QBMAAAAAAAX
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #593834

capn_monkeypaw wrote:
And to think that Wilchen's grand evil plan was foiled by simply using the same character name...

This thread is a great argument for the hut to exist, so all these posts can be flushed away.
After all, they're going to be very embarrassing when it's proven these conspiracies about Wilchen and Executies are wrong.

Just go away.
Do you not see how annoying it is for Shezza and I to be harassed by /tg/ admins and have shit made up about us two years after we've both left this community?
Fuck you, you go away. Literally just leave us the fuck alone. That's the only reason I care about this dumbass thread and this dumbass ban against some random dude you paranoid schizophrenics think is my friend.

Seriously. Go away. Leave us the fuck alone. Stop making shit up in our absence from this toxic community.
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #593835

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593836

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593837

Headmins do NOT let this drop Qbmax MUST drink his own piss or be removed from the admin team
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #593838

its not shezza it really seems like an evader though so who cares
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #593840

Nervere wrote: Stop making shit up in our absence from this toxic community.
I don't think you're being fair with your choice of words, here.

This community is markedly less toxic now that you and shezza are no longer part of it.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #593844

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #593845

either jannies admit they're banning someone for a wrong reason or qbmax will have to drink his own piss
win-win
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #593846

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #593848

WHO IS HE?
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #593849

Nervere wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:

Just go away.
Do you not see how annoying it is for Shezza and I to be harassed by /tg/ admins and have shit made up about us two years after we've both left this community?
Fuck you, you go away. Literally just leave us the fuck alone. That's the only reason I care about this dumbass thread and this dumbass ban against some random dude you paranoid schizophrenics think is my friend.

Seriously. Go away. Leave us the fuck alone. Stop making shit up in our absence from this toxic community.
I see jmad has taught you well in the art of "distancing yourself from a community by perpetually hanging around it and keeping tabs on it"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #593850

Nervere wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:

Just go away.

you want to be left alone but immediately run headfirst into this thread screaming LIES AND SLANDER when someone gets mistaken for your boyfriend. You're clearly a fucking mental defective because if you just stayed away from the community instead of sperging in this thread it wouldn't have gotten as much traction as it did.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #593853

nervere is covering up the real truth here, that wilchen is shezza
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #593854

actioninja wrote:
Nervere wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:

Just go away.

I see jmad has taught you well in the art of "distancing yourself from a community by perpetually hanging around it and keeping tabs on it"
prepare for your random pm/dm
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #593855

Nervere wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:

Just go away.

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #593858

thread theme song
[youtube]aItMrD0fb48[/youtube]
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #593859

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #593861

okay admins i have a great idea so, what we od is simple>>>

We unban wilchen. This seems pretty wild right?? well premare for the a b so ul te ba i t.

when wilchen conneclkts again the new canticheat will detect that they'be a coinnection to the account thates bannede in this appeal

boom
shakea
lake
a

baned again for ban vasiuon onbm this acct.

Thoughts & suggestuens admincosnpirerers? Maybe we caen worek a way 2 ban more players int2o it

hugs + kis
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #593863

implying sh*zza wont use vpn
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #593866

it's clearly a shezza alt but is it a wilchen alt?
all i'm saying is that i've never seen shezza and wilchen in the same room
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #593869

my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #593870

Rip Qb, died drinking his own piss
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #593872

Nervere wrote: Do you not see how annoying it is for Shezza and I to be harassed by /tg/ admins and have shit made up about us two years after we've both left this community?
but if that's not shezza in the ban appeals forum right now, then how are you two being harassed?
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #593874

bros i think this was just a diversion
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #593875

meh, i still think there is reasonable doubt that its not wilchen. other than ip data the only thing coconut's post proves is that they were lying about not intentionally impersonating shezza. personally i wouldnt drink piss over such a relatively shaky foundation.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #593876

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:bros i think this was just a diversion
Execute order 66
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #593877

felinid mains are the source of all evil
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #593878

iamgoofball wrote:
Nervere wrote: Do you not see how annoying it is for Shezza and I to be harassed by /tg/ admins and have shit made up about us two years after we've both left this community?
but if that's not shezza in the ban appeals forum right now, then how are you two being harassed?
goofboy asking the right questions
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #593882

This just proves it
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #593884

dont let this distract you from the fact that imsxz has a megafauna kill count higher than 1000
retired ss13 coderman
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593886

yes he has a number in a game
clap
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #593887

inb4 someone posts my Poly P. Rotector ban appeal
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #593888

Kel wrote:meh, i still think there is reasonable doubt that its not wilchen. other than ip data the only thing coconut's post proves is that they were lying about not intentionally impersonating shezza. personally i wouldnt drink piss over such a relatively shaky foundation.
they denied my post but this totally-not-shezza byond also, within their literal first round of ss13 ever seeing as their account was under 24 hours old, did genetics flawlessly without asking for help in OOC or IC, when for the first week most new players are figuring out how to switch hands

it was an obvious ban evasion alt, on top of the other massive mountain of evidence