[OFFICIAL] [TGMC] d[err]ick note appeal peanut thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] [TGMC] d[err]ick note appeal peanut thread

Post by bobbahbrown » #594698

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 70&t=28706

i dont know if its legal to make a peanut thread about tgmc bans and notes but....

this man....

he quadruple posted in his appeal...

VERY powerful...

no wonder the TGMC admins are conspiring against him, they've witnessed the power he holds...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
bigfatbananacyclops
Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Re: [OFFICIAL] [TGMC] d[err]ick note appeal peanut thread

Post by bigfatbananacyclops » #594702

k
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #594713

Dude quadruple posted multiple times in this thread and the admin is not even fazed. Millions of paragraphs, multi-quoting and even pictures as evidence, all this over a 1 day ban and a note. These are powerlevels that are beyond the grasp of mortal beings.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Post by SpaceLove » #594722

BONERMASTER wrote:Dude quadruple posted multiple times in this thread and the admin is not even fazed. Millions of paragraphs, multi-quoting and even pictures as evidence, all this over a 1 day ban and a note. These are powerlevels that are beyond the grasp of mortal beings.
No man, he had some astonishing powers, but with the TGMC Shield, I was unfazed, though bits of scratches here and there did not leave me untouched. I regret nothing but the grace of a true warrior that he was. My utter respect for him.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #594724

SpaceLove wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:Dude quadruple posted multiple times in this thread and the admin is not even fazed. Millions of paragraphs, multi-quoting and even pictures as evidence, all this over a 1 day ban and a note. These are powerlevels that are beyond the grasp of mortal beings.
No man, he had some astonishing powers, but with the TGMC Shield, I was unfazed, though bits of scratches here and there did not leave me untouched. I regret nothing but the grace of a true warrior that he was. My utter respect for him.
TGMC admins are posting outside tgmc. Mods???
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Post by SpaceLove » #594726

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
SpaceLove wrote:
TGMC admins are posting outside tgmc. Mods???
Noooooo don't bean me!
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594759

tgmc has nno point its like one gamemode nmhfuck
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #594763

I remember standing around a lot, friendly fire and being wounded for what felt like months. I think it encapsulated the Marine experience perfectly.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Post by Lewdcifer » #594785

when you acknowledge that your fellow marines have the exact amount of zero brain cells, and that you need to quite literally herd them together into a murderball, and that they won't listen to you and will either split off or kill each other through friendly fire

that is when you realize that, despite having died to your fellow marine unloading half a magazine into you or your murderball having split off to who knows elsewhere

tgmc is fun
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594794

they have a higher peak pop than our individual servers so they must be doing something right.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #594796

what the fuck is a tgmc? is it a k-pop band?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Derrick Chamberlain
Byond Username: Whiskey_oneone

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #594797

I was waiting for my time to shine and post what came to be called: The PO gambit
Derrick Chamberlain

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #594798

I am no ordinary man sir. :)
Derrick Chamberlain

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #594799

bobbahbrown wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 70&t=28706

i dont know if its legal to make a peanut thread about tgmc bans and notes but....

this man....

he quadruple posted in his appeal...

VERY powerful...

no wonder the TGMC admins are conspiring against him, they've witnessed the power he holds...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
I am a simple man. I want to play CSE and I was prevented for upwards of 24 hours. This simply could not stand.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #594805

multiposting on tg eh, you've come to the wrong neighbourhood KID
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #594807

they are always on hub thats the difference, high pop on tg isnt playable cause of extreme lag anyway
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #594811

Jesus TGMC is so serious it gives me the creeps...

Derrick Chamberlain

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #594847

Agux909 wrote:Jesus TGMC is so serious it gives me the creeps...
It is the most SERIOUS ROLE PLAY EXPERIENCE EVER. ONLY EXTREME ROLE PLAY IS PERMITTED HERE. ANY MINOR IC INFRACTION IS MET WITH IMMEDIATE PERMA BANS WITH A 6 MONTH MANDATORY APPEAL COOLDOWN BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN HOPE TO REJOIN. I am not sure you are ready for this.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #594860

I'm defo not ready for such level of ERP. Thanks for the warning.

I'm gonna stay an AU away just as I've been doing.