Serpico hate thread

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
doom2hellonearth
Byond Username: DOOM2HellOnEarth

Serpico hate thread

Post by doom2hellonearth » #594899

The villain you love to hate
Timberpoes wrote:I want to get off MR SERPICOS WILD RIDE.
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
doom2hellonearth

Re: Serpico hate thread

Post by doom2hellonearth » #594982

I will forever wonder what this message says. How will I ever increase my villainous ego without the hatred of others? Smh
Armhulen wrote:This isn't how normal people act and I worry for you. I dunno how you're gonna shape up on the forums given even talking to you for more than a few messages just shows mentally ill levels of lacking awareness and not reading the room.
Qbmax32 wrote:you are a moron and i find it utterly hilarious you think you're any different
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #595008

I wish you would act like a normal person instead of trying to rp as a persona character
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595010

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I wish you would act like a normal person instead of trying to rp as a persona character
This implies as if anyone here acts like a normal person. My infamy is solidified and everyone here hates me. So fuck it, might as well be a villain. I'd be amazed if anyone forgave me for my actions. Maybe then I'd change, but until then, I will continue to be someone so infamous and hated that people will derail a thread just because I reply to it.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #595011

I dunno what you hope to achieve here. If you just moved on maybe other people would too.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595012

cacogen wrote:I dunno what you hope to achieve here. If you just moved on maybe other people would too.
I dunno why I even do it tbh. I joined when I was an unmedicated bipolar, got into a bunch of fights, tried to start over, failed, then said "fuck it. I'm not gonna try to be a good guy anymore" and now I have such a negative reputation that it doesn't really matter what I do as long as it doesn't break the rules. I wouldn't be surprised if an admin hired a bitcoin assassin to stab me with their insulin pen
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #595014

Or just stay here and keep breaking the power levels, whatever floats your boat.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595018

BONERMASTER wrote:Or just stay here and keep breaking the power levels, whatever floats your boat.
We'll have to wait and see. I just love being hated honestly
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #595034

doom2hellonearth wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:Or just stay here and keep breaking the power levels, whatever floats your boat.
you have delusions of grandeur; you are over-estimating what little thoughts people have about you.

get well soon,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595036

bobbahbrown wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
you have delusions of grandeur; you are over-estimating what little thoughts people have about you.

get well soon,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Normally I'd agree aside from the fact that I can't even go on any ss13 server without someone recognizing me from TG
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595037

doom2hellonearth wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:

get well soon,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Normally I'd agree aside from the fact that I can't even go on any ss13 server without someone recognizing me from TG
Go to vorestation
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595041

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:

get well soon,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Go to vorestation
Gross
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #595047

what is the rhyme and reason behind mentally unstable people making themselves unlikable then being upset when they arent liked? Why can't you just not be unlikable in the first place instead? Is it some sort of pride thing where you dont want to be told you're wrong so you make yourself as obnoxious as possible to say you're right at the end of the day? Do you just not know HOW to act? what is it?

Like surely from this timeline you should be able to see

does annoying thing > denied appeals > does more annoying things > gets banned from other platforms > makes thread complaining about how people just assume theyre going to continue to be annoying while simultaneously basking in that annoyance

like what is behind this mindset? at the very least i hope you are using ss13 to outlet this mentality and dont have similar situations in your real life!
Last edited by Cobby on Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #595050

if u cant be the best, be the worst
~yoda
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #595054

literally who
Intercept0r
Byond Username: Intercept0r

Post by Intercept0r » #595055

Hate is earned when indignation meets powerlessness. And you haven't earned it.

Come back when you'll have destroyed something beautiful and irreplaceable.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #595060

Intercept0r wrote:Hate is earned when indignation meets powerlessness. And you haven't earned it.

sounds like he needs to sign up as a coder
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #595061

oranges wrote:
Intercept0r wrote:Hate is earned when indignation meets powerlessness. And you haven't earned it.

sounds like he needs to sign up as a coder
Not again, how quickly you forget he couldn't do that right either
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595070

Cobby wrote:what is the rhyme and reason behind mentally unstable people making themselves unlikable then being upset when they arent liked? Why can't you just not be unlikable in the first place instead? Is it some sort of pride thing where you dont want to be told you're wrong so you make yourself as obnoxious as possible to say you're right at the end of the day? Do you just not know HOW to act? what is it?

Like surely from this timeline you should be able to see

does annoying thing > denied appeals > does more annoying things > gets banned from other platforms > makes thread complaining about how people just assume theyre going to continue to be annoying while simultaneously basking in that annoyance

like what is behind this mindset? at the very least i hope you are using ss13 to outlet this mentality and dont have similar situations in your real life!
Because it's fun and even if I do change (which I did when I cared what people thought of me on TG) people will still hate me on here. Truth is, it's a crab mentality. Everyone's an asshole so fuck it, I'll be an asshole to everyone.
In a world where there are no heroes, everyone by default is a villain
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595071

Everyone look out, we got a regular Fredrich Nietzsche over here
terrygeorgestation
Byond Username: Ryelow

Post by terrygeorgestation » #595077

This thread is like penis hour at George Clooneys house
Ordered list: e.g.
  1. First point
or
  1. Point a
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #595079

You don't have to have been somebody other than what you've been trying to be lately. Andrew Stranberg is somebody other than what you've been trying to be lately.
Last edited by cacogen on Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #595084

doom2hellonearth wrote: Because it's fun and even if I do change (which I did when I cared what people thought of me on TG) people will still hate me on here. Truth is, it's a crab mentality. Everyone's an asshole so fuck it, I'll be an asshole to everyone.
I know it's hard to see, but not everyone here is bad. Reducing yourself to the level of those who have hurt you just makes you the same as them. I have too thought this when I got harassed a lot back in the day, but then remembered that the lack of heroes doesn't mean everyone is a villain... it's just people are complicated. Every single person will share a different opinion on at least something.

You don't deserve to fill your heart with hatred to handle this. I suggest using the ignore function on this forum and byond to ignore the people that harass you.

Let go of it. The only person you're hurting is yourself, and you deserve better: I seriously doubt being attacked is fun to you.

Edit: Also if you need someone to talk to, I'm on discord: MortoSasye#0003
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #595085

Wesoda's pull could only hold the tide back for so long and I see that in trying to help him I just helped feed his narcissism
NSFW:

doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595103

MortoSasye wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote: Because it's fun and even if I do change (which I did when I cared what people thought of me on TG) people will still hate me on here. Truth is, it's a crab mentality. Everyone's an asshole so fuck it, I'll be an asshole to everyone.
I know it's hard to see, but not everyone here is bad. Reducing yourself to the level of those who have hurt you just makes you the same as them. I have too thought this when I got harassed a lot back in the day, but then remembered that the lack of heroes doesn't mean everyone is a villain... it's just people are complicated. Every single person will share a different opinion on at least something.

You don't deserve to fill your heart with hatred to handle this. I suggest using the ignore function on this forum and byond to ignore the people that harass you.

Let go of it. The only person you're hurting is yourself, and you deserve better: I seriously doubt being attacked is fun to you.

Edit: Also if you need someone to talk to, I'm on discord: MortoSasye#0003
I appreciate it, but honestly like what cacogen said
Wesoda's pull could only hold the tide back for so long and I see that in trying to help him I just helped feed his narcissism
If the admins truly gave a shit I would've been permabanned by now. Truth is, they enjoy people hating me as much as I enjoy hating the people. The only way I'd stop is if people moved on, which they haven't and won't. /TG/ is one massive circlejerk of an ouroboros of retardation.
Everybody just yells and screams at each other...NOBODY'S CIVIL ANYMORE!
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #595104

doom2hellonearth wrote:Truth is, they enjoy people hating me as much as I enjoy hating the people.
baby these are hte quotes you lookin back on in 10 years wondering where the f*ck it all went wrong
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595105

IkeTG wrote:
doom2hellonearth wrote:Truth is, they enjoy people hating me as much as I enjoy hating the people.
baby these are hte quotes you lookin back on in 10 years wondering where the f*ck it all went wrong
Well, alot of things went wrong. There's not really an excuse for my behavior. I just enjoy spreading misery and there's nothing anyone can do about it
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #595106

oh i can stop you very easily using only 1% of my power
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595107

IkeTG wrote:oh i can stop you very easily using only 1% of my power
Too bad you're not powerful enough to make dead memes funny again
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #595108

tge fact you thought i could've been funny means there is a nonzero chance you laughed at my post, meaning ive already fucking won kid
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595109

IkeTG wrote:tge fact you thought i could've been funny means there is a nonzero chance you laughed at my post, meaning ive already fucking won kid
Congrats. You've defeated the madvillain serpico. Now for your final quest, brave hero. You must get some bitches
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #595110

already dating a guy lol #fail
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595112

IkeTG wrote:already dating a guy lol #fail
Hot and gay
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #595113

?your not that bad of a guy, dont beat urself up to much m8
doom2hellonearth

Post by doom2hellonearth » #595114

IkeTG wrote:?your not that bad of a guy, dont beat urself up to much m8
Thanks
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #595115

doom2hellonearth wrote: If the admins truly gave a shit I would've been permabanned by now.
Can't give people the opportunity to mellow out 'cause they're too busy huffing farts and losing their minds while larping on the forums.
The absolute state of tg
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #595144

why has everyone started talking about this person in the last 2 days

who is he

what did he do
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #595145

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:why has everyone started talking about this person in the last 2 days

who is he

what did he do
Made this thread, for one.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595151

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:why has everyone started talking about this person in the last 2 days

who is he

what did he do
Is a retard, claimed to be trolling after discovering that people were making fun of him.
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #595212

I well and truly just wish you had more patience. That's all.
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #595218

who is he

what did he do
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.