Identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13 thread

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13 thread

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #595857

In this thread we have a polite, honest and cultured discussion on the subject of identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13 thread

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #595858

I am not obese sadly, but I can say the war crimes I committed made my PC decide to die! I have a new one now which is great!

(Got that Nvidia GTX for ss13 <333)

With love so happy it is almost like HugBug!

- Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Re: Identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13 thread

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598281

Jonathan Gupta wrote:I am not obese sadly, but I can say the war crimes I committed made my PC decide to die! I have a new one now which is great!

(Got that Nvidia GTX for ss13 <333)

With love so happy it is almost like HugBug!

- Jonathan J Gupta
I doubt that.

With doubt

Jonathan J Gupta.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #598285

really the numbers after the nvidia gtx thing is the most important factor in determining the wastefulness of using it mostly to play ss13
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598289

cacogen wrote:really the numbers after the nvidia gtx thing is the most important factor in determining the wastefulness of using it mostly to play ss13
er... 1650 super.

Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598340

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
cacogen wrote:really the numbers after the nvidia gtx thing is the most important factor in determining the wastefulness of using it mostly to play ss13
er... 1650 super.

Jonathan J Gupta
The biggest warcrime of them all is wasting the 1650 super on ss13.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #598343

why is this thread so specific
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #598344

Rohen_Tahir wrote:In this thread we have a polite, honest and cultured discussion on the subject of identifying Americans and discussing obesity and war crimes in vicinity of their PCs on SS13.
How do you identify these things? I don't understand.
Hugs
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #598347

What is the United States known for?
NSFW:

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #598351

cacogen wrote:What is the United States known for?
Thinking its the best nation in the world?
Hugs
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598354

Being right
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #598355

for all the war crimes america has committed, the british are both responsible for all of america's war crimes, and also did more war crimes of its own
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598382

iamgoofball wrote:for all the war crimes america has committed, the british are both responsible for all of america's war crimes, and also did more war crimes of its own
damn ri- wait how about Afghanistan?

What about Afghanistan?

Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #598482

the anglo deep state
NSFW:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #598498

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:for all the war crimes america has committed, the british are both responsible for all of america's war crimes, and also did more war crimes of its own
damn ri- wait how about Afghanistan?

What about Afghanistan?

Jonathan J Gupta
the joke here is that without britain, the US wouldn't ever be here
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #598501

But how can it be a war crime if they're not officially at war?
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598513

cacogen wrote:the anglo deep state
You see, the US is actually formally a naval vessel of the United States Corporation. The United States Corporation is property of the British Crown. All courts operate under maritime law. This is evidenced by the golden fringes on the flags there. US laws exist, but are absolutely fucking pointless. Actually, going by US law, the goverment is not allowed to tax anyone. Also, no american citizens don't formally exist, as people cannot be owned by corporations. Instead, a corporation named with a citizen's name and surname in ALL CAPS is created for every citizen at birth, which formally has a shitton of money allocated to it to allow for taxation. Basically a "citizen" is allowed to withdraw the funds belonging to the shadow ALL CAPS himself, but if you, the reader, are an american, YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID and YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THAT WITHOUT PURCHASING MY ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLAIMING YOUR 14 GORILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS AND REGAINING YOUR FREEDOM (2022 EDITION UPDATED FOR JOE BIDEN CEOSHIP) AND BASICALLY I GET A SHITTON OF BITCHES WHILE YOU GET NONE.