When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they

Post by Timonk » #596103

will like?

On another note do you put tomato sauce on your spaghetti after its done cooking or do you cook the spaghetti with the sauce
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they

Post by wesoda25 » #596104

I don't know, jenga maybe?

You cook the sauce separately and put it on when it's done
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they

Post by terranaut » #596105

Timonk wrote:or do you cook the spaghetti with the sauce
what the fuck
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #596107

Actually the other way around, sauce with spaghetti, there's a few people who believe this is the right way to cook it out there. They fucking precook the spaghetti then put it in the sauce and cook it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #596108

terranaut wrote:
what the fuck
I second this what the fuck people who do this should be euthenized
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #596109

Just for clarification I'm not a savage I cook them seperately
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #596111

Timonk wrote:will like?

On another note do you put tomato sauce on your spaghetti after its done cooking or do you cook the spaghetti with the sauce

Fortnite
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #596112

terranaut wrote:
what the fuck
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #596113

Timonk wrote:Actually the other way around, sauce with spaghetti, there's a few people who believe this is the right way to cook it out there. They fucking precook the spaghetti then put it in the sauce and cook it
Surely nobody is cooking spaghetti with the sauce
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #596129

Sorry to pop your cherry but gogo and booktower.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #596134

you put oil in the water to prevent the pasta from sticking

the best game is pitfall the mayan adventure
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #596202

undertale
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #596203

EDF! EDF!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #596208

i meant blake stone aliens of gold
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #596215

iksyp wrote:EDF! EDF!
Shit, time to move to Mars.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596450

metal gear rising: Revengeance for the playstation 3
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #596457

That's a good candidate, for sure. But I think, if aliens are going to travel billions of light years for one game, it's got to be God Hand.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #598918

You heat the spaghetti with sauce in the microwave, but you cook the sauce separately normally cooking it.
The best game on earth is by far Kinectimals for the Xbox 360.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #599161

This scenario confirms that aliens exist and are combing the entire universe for the best game. The odds that we have it are slim and we will probably just be ignored or killed
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599167

PKPenguin321 wrote:This scenario confirms that aliens exist and are combing the entire universe for the best game. The odds that we have it are slim and we will probably just be ignored or killed
the American government has confirmed that a ufo existed that went fast as the speed of light. [youtube]WCwDNGnu8oE[/youtube]
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599175

nier automata ig
not the best game in the universe but it's still a very good game

good story, good soundtrack, good ass if you're into that, fun game and honestly a really pretty open world
50 hours for a single proper run through

in my steam favorites but I'm not to be trusted (moth player) so take that with a grain of salt
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #599176

Tetris
► Show Spoiler