manuel doxing his bf peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

manuel doxing his bf peanut

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597334

lol
ttps://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28900&view=unread#unread
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #597337

your linky is a stinky
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #597340

there’s 1 imposter among us
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #597342

If the only thing he revealed was "turns out this dude was underage and I'm not comfortable doing dating-RP with a minor" then wtf

if kids are on here trying to get into adults DMs for ERP then they need to be removed for their own protection and that of anyone who doesn't realise it's a literal child they're typefucking
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #597348

depends on how much they revealed to others but yeah, I don't see it being a permaban offence myself if they just said their age, current admin team treat any personal information incident like a us marine seeing an oilfield though.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #597349

In the end we banned an erp manuel player so it's a win.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #597351

we didn't get the other one though, so it's a net cancel
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #597352

"Our characters dated in the game"

That was your first and last mistake :mrgreen:
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597353

what are adult DMs? adult dungeon masters?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #597355

oranges wrote:depends on how much they revealed to others but yeah, I don't see it being a permaban offence myself if they just said their age, current admin team treat any personal information incident like a us marine seeing an oilfield though.
basically my thoughts. my bet is they're just trying not to create a slippery slope of what personal information is okay to divulge and what isn't. more or less agree with scree monster as well.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #597356

so they outed a minor's age because said minor was knowingly lying about their age and erping with adults, and instead of giving the person who outed them a gold medal that said "not a pedophile" and sending the outed persons ckey to citadel and every erp server, the admin in charge just let the minor go so they could find another adult to erp with?

???????? this is sus like the imposter from among us

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28900
topic link since op broke it
Last edited by chesse20 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #597357

chesse20 wrote:so they outed a minor's age because said minor was knowingly lying about their age and erping with adults, and instead of giving the person who outed them a good medal that said "not a pedophile" and sending the outed persons ckey to citadel and every erp server, the admin in charge just let the minor go so they could find another adult to erp with?

???????? this is sus like the imposter from among us

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28900
topic link since op broke it
this
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #597358

lmfao he literally just said how old some guy was after said guy told him that's not even an actual fucking dox what

"FULL STOP THIS IS A BIG DEAL!"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597360

DOX ALERT: NEXT TO POST IS 12
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #597361

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:DOX ALERT: NEXT TO POST IS 12
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣰⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣆⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⣉⣉⣉⡉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣇⠔⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢉⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠹⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⠃⠄⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⡿⠁⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⡿⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⣠⣄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄
⠄⠄⡿⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⢀⡴⠚⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢠⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠴⠋⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⣾⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠈⠁⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⣾⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠄⠄⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣆⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣉⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠠⠺⣷⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣦⣄⣈⣉⣉⣉⣡⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠁⣀⣼⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #597362

Tlaltecuhtli is 12. Wait does that mean I doxxed him and now I eat a permaban??

Honestly surprised about this final ruling by Coco. Truly banbot mentality times.

Sad.

chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #597364

Agux909 wrote:Tlaltecuhtli is 12. Wait does that mean I doxxed him and now I eat a permaban??

Honestly surprised about this final ruling by Coco. Truly banbot mentality times.

Sad.
It's the curse of the multiple term headmin. The stress slowly rots your brain.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #597365

Screemonster wrote:If the only thing he revealed was "turns out this dude was underage and I'm not comfortable doing dating-RP with a minor" then wtf

if kids are on here trying to get into adults DMs for ERP then they need to be removed for their own protection and that of anyone who doesn't realise it's a literal child they're typefucking
If I was at the bar drinking with someone and I found out they were a minor I wouldn't set the entire bar on fire when I found out, I'd just find someone else to drink with.
Hugs
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #597367

Misdoubtful wrote:
Screemonster wrote:If the only thing he revealed was "turns out this dude was underage and I'm not comfortable doing dating-RP with a minor" then wtf

If I was at the bar drinking with someone and I found out they were a minor I wouldn't set the entire bar on fire when I found out, I'd just find someone else to drink with.
And?

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #597368

Misdoubtful the drinking age is usually higher than age of consent in most modern countries so how about instead I ask you: if you matched with someone on tinder and they said they were underaged...

Would you report it?

Would you call it doxxing??
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #597369

Please don't e date people on space station 13

You're worth more than that
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #597370

according to 1 (one) google search (probably completely innacurate but a close-ish guess) around 885,000 americans share the same birth date as any other american

why do we give a shit about someone revealing someone else's age (especially if it's just year) when they're a fucking minor trying to """get in a relationship""" (read: erp) with a fucking adult
you're not """doxxing""" someone if you have to somehow sieve between them and 885k other people in one country to try and determine who they are

I think this could've been handled better by just telling an admin about this and then leaving it at that/not talking to other users about it other than "it was a rule violation" if teegee is so anal about this, but come the fuck on
perming a user after they openly say "damn I don't want to date a fucking minor" is dentheaded
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597371

BONERMASTER wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:

And?
I think this could've been handled better by just telling an admin about this and then leaving it at that/not talking to other users about it
Pot stirrers get tossed into the stew.
Hugs
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #597372

Is this really a digg tier "play stupid games win stupid prizes" like cmon now
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597373

Misdoubtful wrote:

If I was at the whore house sexing with someone and I found out they were a minor I wouldn't set the entire whore house on fire when I found out, I'd just find someone else to sex with.
manuelmin moment
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597375

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:

If I was at the whore house sexing with someone and I found out they were a minor I wouldn't set the entire whore house on fire when I found out, I'd just find someone else to sex with.
manuelmin moment
I appreciate your very insightful commentary.
Armhulen wrote:Misdoubtful the drinking age is usually higher than age of consent in most modern countries so how about instead I ask you: if you matched with someone on tinder and they said they were underaged...

Would you report it?

Would you call it doxxing??
Reporting it isn't the same as going on their social media page and telling everyone they are on Tinder underage. Then turning around and acting surprised when it turns into a fire.
Hugs
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #597376

You're taking the whole "someone almost making you a sex offender" pretty well

If you honestly think about what's worse for the community, you'll find it's always the kid getting into e relationships with adults. No reason that person shouldn't be underage b& right now
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #597377

The dude disclosed this only to the person that snooped after him, after they asked what was going on between the two. That person then ran to the nearest admin and told on them, and landed him in the slammer. How do your anologies fit into this sequence of events? Because at least to my untrained, non-jannie eye, they don't.

Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #597378

Manuelmins never change
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597379

Armhulen wrote:You're taking the whole "someone almost making you a sex offender" pretty well

If you honestly think about what's worse for the community, you'll find it's always the kid getting into e relationships with adults. No reason that person shouldn't be underage b& right now
You're right as a general rule of thumb there is no reason they shouldn't have been banned. That's just trouble no one wants, and a rule that would be dangerous to be partial with.

But there also is no reason for someone go around starting fires about them being underage instead of just discretely reporting it and getting it over with. Revealing private information on the internet publicly that was previously hidden is the definition of doxxing.

I'm not defending either of them, they both made poor decisions.
Last edited by Misdoubtful on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugs
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #597380

I'm biting my nails on this topic because I can't say anything without leaking adminbus
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597383

MortoSasye wrote:I'm biting my nails on this topic because I can't say anything without leaking adminbus
Same, honestly.
Hugs
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #597387

Misdoubtful wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:I'm biting my nails on this topic because I can't say anything without leaking adminbus
Same, honestly.
I don’t even remember what from this incident I remember from before I was an admin and what I learned after. My pre-admin gossip is mixed up with my post-admin knowledge and now I don’t know what I can say that isn’t leaking
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #597388

Misdoubtful wrote:

saying "yo, don't serve that kid, it's a kid" is a pretty far cry from setting the entire bar on fire

and given the kinds of things that have come from minors getting chummy with adults online, it's not a subject that should be thrown away so lightly
all it takes is one parent to look over their kid's shoulder, not give a shit about whether the person on the other end knows they're talking to a minor, and next thing you know chris hansen's asking you to take a seat right over there
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597390

NoxVS wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:
Same, honestly.
I don’t even remember what from this incident I remember from before I was an admin and what I learned after. My pre-admin gossip is mixed up with my post-admin knowledge and now I don’t know what I can say that isn’t leaking
Yeah, I'm just going to elect to not say anything else about what happened.
Last edited by Misdoubtful on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugs
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #597391

Screemonster wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:

saying "yo, don't serve that kid, it's a kid" is a pretty far cry from setting the entire bar on fire

and given the kinds of things that have come from minors getting chummy with adults online, it's not a subject that should be thrown away so lightly
all it takes is one parent to look over their kid's shoulder, not give a shit about whether the person on the other end knows they're talking to a minor, and next thing you know chris hansen's asking you to take a seat right over there

our players dont need to get warned who not to ERP with seeing as ERP is banned, if they were worried about there being a child they could've privately told a headmin what they found out rather than post it in a metacord for manuel.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #597393

Qustinnus wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:

our players dont need to get warned who not to ERP with seeing as ERP is banned, if they were worried about there being a child they could've privately told a headmin what they found out rather than post it in a metacord for manuel.
>He thinks ERP is still banned
coder moment
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597398

do maintainers not even know what they code for?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #597402

unless im missing context i think this is a dumb ban. how is revealing the age of someone doxxing if they told you their age? I'm 19, so are millions of other Americans. If you found my facebook and personal social media and outed my age in that manner i would consider it doxxing but not if i literally gave you my age. i understand how sensitive the admin team is about personal information but this seems like a massive overreaction. If I was mey39 I wouldnt even be apologizing because I think a very strong argument can be made that his ban is not even within the rules.

edit- And if there is more to the story then why has Coconut not indicated as such? Because as far as I can tell, no one has refuted a word of what the guy said meaning he got banned just for saying someone's age which is pretty innocuous particularly given the context in which he said it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #597403

BeeSting12 wrote:unless im missing context i think this is a dumb ban. how is revealing the age of someone doxxing if they told you their age? I'm 19, so are millions of other Americans. If you found my facebook and personal social media and outed my age in that manner i would consider it doxxing but not if i literally gave you my age. i understand how sensitive the admin team is about personal information but this seems like a massive overreaction. If I was mey39 I wouldnt even be apologizing because I think a very strong argument can be made that his ban is not even within the rules.

edit- And if there is more to the story then why has Coconut not indicated as such? Because as far as I can tell, no one has refuted a word of what the guy said meaning he got banned just for saying someone's age which is pretty innocuous particularly given the context in which he said it.
Today I learned BeeSting is younger than me
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #597404

BeeSting12 wrote:If I was mey39 I wouldnt even be apologizing because I think a very strong argument can be made that his ban is not even within the rules.
I mean poor guy is getting his testicles pierced by Coco's huge "I'm headmin lol it's not like you can get this appealed by someone else" stilettos so of course he's gonna go "WAAAAH I'M SORRY I DID A BIG MESS UP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE".
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #597405

Misdoubtful wrote:Pot stirrers get tossed into the stew.
mfw i get told I'm a pot stirrer for trying to suggest a less-open method of telling staff that someone's trying to erp with adults as a child on a server that still calls itself 18+ cant believe it my body and soul are destroyed and cast into the abyss forever
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597406

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
mfw i get told I'm a pot stirrer for trying to suggest a less-open method of telling staff that someone's trying to erp with adults as a child on a server that still calls itself 18+ cant believe it my body and soul are destroyed and cast into the abyss forever
I was agreeing with your quote and using it as a response to their 'And?' (why type what someone else already did, right?). Someone going around talking to and telling people about it would be stirring the pot and creating drama.
Armhulen wrote:Please don't e date people on space station 13

You're worth more than that
Can I carbon date you?
Last edited by Misdoubtful on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hugs
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #597407

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
They weren't calling you a pot stirrer bruh...
They quoted you to emphasize the other invidivual was a pot stirrer.

In any case, breach of trust and snitching =/= doxxing.
We all know doxxing is an extremely severe offense but that doesn't mean anything you want to label as such is irrefutably doxxing, no questions asked and no explanations given.
This is still a shit ruling/precedent and I'm dissapointed in Coco for having such a tunnel vision.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #597408

Back in my day, a dox meant real names, addresses, the place they went to school/work, etc
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #597409

I don't think anyone disagrees that the person should have received some correction, I think we just dispute the length and nature of it.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master

Post by Misdoubtful » #597410

oranges wrote:I don't think anyone disagrees that the person should have received some correction, I think we just dispute the length and nature of it.
Yeah really seems like that's what people are on about. I could swear there was a peanut about this before, but I'm not really invested enough to look for it.
Hugs
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #597411

oranges wrote:I don't think anyone disagrees that the person should have received some correction, I think we just dispute the length and nature of it.
Yes oranges. Specifically this part:
Coconutwarrior97 wrote:Though with something as serious as doxxing I have no intention of ever lifting this ban.

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #597412

make me fucker
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #597413

IkeTG wrote:
make me fucker
ill fold you up into a pretzel when someone "doxxes" you after you tell them your full name, address and send them a full body picture of yourself
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.