bacon peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

bacon peanut

Post by Malkraz » #597979

wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: bacon peanut

Post by Mothblocks » #597982

it is very uncommon to see sec arresting the captain, who can't be an antag. that's why i torched security, who also cannot be antag.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #597986

01:20:07 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "yeah wiz is ttthe worrst anttag" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:09 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "its fun for one perrson" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:18 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "everyone else has to do boring powergame or gett round removed in seconds" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:42 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "oh boy its fun to be doing your thing and then the wizard teleports in and round removes you in half a second" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:52 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "the only reason its still in is bbecause its locked behind admins" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:56 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "headmins rather" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:21:04 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "and theyre all terry players" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den

:mrgreen:
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #597989

people who hate wizard can cope harder
wah wah the iwzard is mean to me :"((( remove him
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #597991

I hate wizard because I've literally never been selected for it >:(
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #597992

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I hate wizard because I've literally never been selected for it >:(
[youtube]p5CjmHLUQQI[/youtube]
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #597994

wtf i love coffeedragon now
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #597995

shouldnt have banned half of the bagil players if he didnt want terry to win lol
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #598001

to me playing wizard feels similar to giving myself broken admin shit for EORG it's just point and click. the only times ive had fun playing wizard was with doing non wizard things with it
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #598003

buzzsaw take mutiny is a killing-on-the-spot offense and sec goin after the captain is a mutiny so sec attacking the captain without an immediately obvious reason should be valid to get dogpiled and honeybee'd to death by the rest of the crew once he calls you out
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598004

unironically that should be a policy discussion
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #598010

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I hate wizard because I've literally never been selected for it >:(
I've been wizard three times.

First time I basically just teleported around while security attempted to validhunt me. I didn't even kill anyone. I just kept using defensive abilities to cheese security. The ghosts were laughing in deadchat like crazy until a sec officer picked up one of my wands and transmogrified me into a slime. I died when a lagspike prevented me from climbing into a vent.

Second time I also died to a transmogrification wand. I was playing a stealth wizard where I disguised as a regular crewmember "ghost hunter", intending to sabotage the station from within. Eventually, I thought I was pulling out a healing wand, and I shot myself with it while I was in space. Turned me into a butterfly and I died instantly. Shoutout to Bryce Pax for giving me all access that round.

Third time I tried stealth wiz again. It was working really dang well. A couple crewmembers were suspicious, but the Captain decided to give me the benefit of the doubt and make me an ID. Then the server crashed.
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598018

shit player shit appeal shit ban
Malkraz wrote:unironically that should be a policy discussion
There is already a headadmin ruling that allows you to attack sec with sufficient IC reason.

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Headmin_Rulings
"Overthrowing security/mutinies"
CRTL+F "Overthrowing security", because the full name doesn't work for some reason.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598039

Rohen_Tahir wrote:shit player shit appeal shit ban
There is already a headadmin ruling that allows you to attack sec with sufficient IC reason.

CRTL+F "Overthrowing security", because the full name doesn't work for some reason.
That's specifically for committing a mutiny against Security. The specific situation we're talking about here is Security committing mutiny against the Captain (in this case for trying to give out AA), and if that makes them valid to the crew.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #598062

Farquaar wrote:
[youtube]AnT_Ou8Xyfw[/youtube]
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598081

Malkraz wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:shit player shit appeal shit ban

That's specifically for committing a mutiny against Security. The specific situation we're talking about here is Security committing mutiny against the Captain (in this case for trying to give out AA), and if that makes them valid to the crew.
This is a crewmember doing LESS than a full mutiny against security while allowed to do a full mutiny against security due to his character witnessing security carrying out a mutiny against the captain, who is security's boss's boss.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #598085

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:shouldnt have banned half of the bagil players if he didnt want terry to win lol
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #598145

BONERMASTER wrote:01:20:07 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "yeah wiz is ttthe worrst anttag" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:09 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "its fun for one perrson" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:18 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "everyone else has to do boring powergame or gett round removed in seconds" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:42 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "oh boy its fun to be doing your thing and then the wizard teleports in and round removes you in half a second" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:52 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "the only reason its still in is bbecause its locked behind admins" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:20:56 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "headmins rather" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
01:21:04 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "and theyre all terry players" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
yeah this is correct the game has always been shit for trying to function like mafia or team deathmatch with the round lengths it needs to be ss13
for the game to not ask so much time, patience and wasted effort from players murderbone antags require shorter round lengths which reduce the game to a needlessly complex among us or dead by daylight

so i'd say coffeedragon did nothing wrong yeah
really bad name on the guy he banned too
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598196

where's the bacon?

pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #598198

People who use flamethrowers are awful.
Also, anyone who has ever made an appeal knows about the angle brackets that house the example text in appeal templates, the guy appealing removed all of them like a good gamer...

EXCEPT this one: Image

Ultrabased, if you ask me.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #598209

BONERMASTER wrote:01:20:07 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "yeah wiz is ttthe worrst anttag" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den
skillchecked
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #598229

Agux909 wrote:where's the bacon?
cooked some bacon this morning it was decent actually i discovered i prefer it chewy to crispy
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #598230

cacogen wrote:
Agux909 wrote:where's the bacon?
cooked some bacon this morning it was decent actually i discovered i prefer it chewy to crispy
Honestly, the best bacon is bacon that commits to being chewy or crispy. I think both ends of the spectrum are pretty enjoyable but the middle "expectation" for bacon ends up being kinda bland.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #598232

mine was a little less cooked in a couple of places than usual which lead to that chewiness i forgot i liked but i agree the parts that were crispy had bred contempt and i wished the whole bacon was like that
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #598239

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
kek
If it makes you feel any better, I've never rolled nuke ops
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598247

Farquaar wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
kek
If it makes you feel any better, I've never rolled nuke ops
How