killing someone for tricking him into getting hars

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

killing someone for tricking him into getting hars

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #598058

lol https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread#

dude is literally valid for doing grief aka fake syringe with hars which even if u get mutadone it still gives you a level 3 bone wound, but he got noted and banned cause of bad history? lol
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Re: killing someone for tricking him into getting hars

Post by HommandoSA » #598060

Sounds like the geneticist is the one in the wrong here. If you mislead someone into using a harmful injector then you deserve what happens if the person wants revenge.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #598063

>Someone gives you a mutation that makes your head explode and deals 50 brute if removed while telling you its a superpower

>flushes your body down disposals

>Get saved by a crewmember who finds you dying

>beat the guy to death in revenge and take him to medbay to be revived

>Admin-PM from Administrator: Wow you're such a griefer, 1 week ban and permanent black mark on your record how could you do this to an innocent baby geneticist
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #598067

lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #598069

floor pill clause doesnt work if the guy's actively injecting it into you
am gud enineering
scrungo
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #598071

Is there a part missing from the story?

I’m guessing the ban is because he supposedly hid the body but he’s saying the body wasn’t hidden by him and if it was he chose the worst spot considering how annoying the trays are if someone is inside of them.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598072

There is way too much bloat of incompetent unnecessary admins in this community
EDIT: I don't really know how this thing works, but it looks like CrazySaucer meant to inject Hulk and it failed which caused Hanz to go headless?
[2021-04-13 21:11:55.441] ATTACK: CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) has injected Hanzbartel1/(Gerhard Meyer) with H.A.R.S. activator (hulk) (NEWHP: 100) (Nanite Lab (118,86,2))
[2021-04-13 21:11:55.442] ATTACK: CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) injected Hanzbartel1/(Gerhard Meyer) with the H.A.R.S. activator (hulk)(FAILED)(/datum/mutation/human/headless) (Nanite Lab (118,86,2))
Still, if Hanz thought it was intentional it seems like pretty good justification for escalation. He kills CrazySaucer (who logs out) and once he's done sperging on the corpse he takes him to medbay
[2021-04-13 21:34:46.208] ATTACK: Hanzbartel1/(Gerhard Meyer) has thrown *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai) grab from tile in Medbay Treatment Center (182,93,2) towards tile at Medbay Treatment Center (183,96,2) (NEWHP: -149.9) (Medbay Treatment Center (182,93,2))
The last action taken on CrazySaucer's character before his revival is this
[2021-04-13 21:35:15.689] ATTACK: Heccer1/(Harold Stevenson) has grabbed *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai) passive grab (NEWHP: -149.9) (Medbay Treatment Center (182,95,2))
What exactly is the problem with escalation here? Is this just another dopey Manuelmin keeping Bagil numbers low?
Last edited by Malkraz on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #598073

"Without notes, I would have given a 1 day punishment at most"

he did literally nothing wrong???? It would also be fair for this guy to assume that it was an antagonist, so that wouldn't even fall into escalation policy, and you couldn't even grasp straws with powergaming either, because it's not Manuel. What is this dogshit ruling? Unban, deadmin, next.

Edit: Yo lmao, what is this??
Spoiler:
09:42:28 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) checked the individual player panel for *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai).
09:42:29 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) healed / Revived *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai).
09:42:57 GAME CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) Client CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) has taken ownership of mob Vestura Chiangmai(/mob/living/carbon/human) (169, 76, 2) Morgue
09:42:57 GAME *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai) *no key*/(Vestura Chiangmai) is no longer owning mob Vestura Chiangmai(/mob/dead/observer) (153, 46, 2) Security Checkpoint
09:42:57 ACCESS Mob Login: CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
09:42:57 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) gave away direct control of Vestura Chiangmai to CrazySaucer.
09:43:11 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "I need out" (170, 76, 2) Morgue
09:43:15 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "he stripped me" (170, 76, 2) Morgue
09:43:18 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) teleported CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) to Morgue (170, 76, 2)
09:43:26 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "can you bring me to my pda" (169, 81, 2) Medbay Central
09:43:36 GAME Vestura Chiangmai triggered a fire alarm (171, 96, 2)
09:43:37 GAME Vestura Chiangmai reset a fire alarm (171, 96, 2)
09:44:12 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "it is in the sci airlock" (166, 97, 2) Aft Cntral Primary Hallway
09:44:19 EMOTE CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) gasps! (159, 101, 2) Aft Cntral Primary Hallway
09:44:36 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "right here" (140, 97, 2) Aft Cntral Primary Hallway
09:45:10 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) teleported CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) to Aft Cntral Primary Hallway (140, 97, 2)
09:45:12 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "I was stripped then killed" (140, 95, 2) Research Division
09:45:17 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "thanks" (139, 95, 2) Research Division
09:45:45 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "where is my pda" (139, 95, 2) Research Division
09:46:16 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "he moved my pda" (139, 94, 2) Research Division
09:46:39 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) teleported CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) to Research Division (139, 93, 2)
09:46:54 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "where is my pda" (139, 98, 2) Aft Cntral Primary Hallway
09:48:23 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "where the fuck is it" (116, 130, 2) Port Primary Hallway
09:55:35 SAY Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) "i dont know how [2021-04-13 21:33:04.754] ATTACK: Hanzbartel1/(Gerhard Meyer) has attacked CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) with spear (Cgive me a sec" (195, 67, 1) Bay #1
09:56:03 SAY Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) (DEAD) "Vestura Chiangmai" (195, 66, 1) Bay #1
09:56:14 ADMIN Dusty_Exaliber/(Lisette Die Heilige) deleted Vestura Chiangmai's ID Card (Geneticist) (193, 68, 1)
09:56:29 SAY CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) "fuck you" (177, 113, 2) Aft Cntral Primary Hallway
09:57:32 ADMIN Wabash/(Iam A. Crooke) changed the equipment of CrazySaucer/(Vestura Chiangmai) to Geneticist.
Sure would blow if the guy that self-antagged against you not only gets you banned but also fully revived and restored by their buddy admin :mrgreen:
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #598077

Admin either doesn't know how to read logs or mistook Sybil for Manuel.... In any case this is extremely stupid.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598078

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: >Admin-PM from Administrator: Wow you're such a griefer, 1 week ban and permanent black mark on your record how could you do this to an innocent baby geneticist
Yeah lol, the only black mark will be in Dusty's record, what an embarrassment of a ban.

Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598079

This line here
Usually long as the escalation of it is reasonable or your an antagonist which has much more freedom with this kind of stuff
really makes it seem like yet another case of Manuel induced brain rot. You can literally kill a guy for stealing your hat in a fight on LRP. Antagonists have ABSOLUTE freedom in escalation, not "much more."
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598083

Is someone training trialmins wrong as a joke or something?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #598084

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Is someone training trialmins wrong as a joke or something?
There’s no “wrong” or “joke” about this. This is machine learning for roomba bots and it’s working as intended. If you leave a sock on the floor and roomba sucks it, you don’t scream at roomba for doing what it was taught to do.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598088

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Is someone training trialmins wrong as a joke or something?
There is no real training. It's all a lie.

You see, individuals are arbitrarily picked by pure whim and when the trialmin time is over they are automatically made admins. This was all confirmed to me by a wise fruit once, which nobody ever shall dare make fun of.

You either cope with the cruel reality or leave.

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #598089

Esta fumando hierba el mijo.

Anyway, the ban was terrible but it's a new admin. Please don't be too harsh with them.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #598090

Eww, the peanut thread is correct for once. This is perfectly fine escalation and they were nice enough to take the person who exploded their head to medical, I'd have just left them where they died for this.

free them
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598091

Now that the usual morto downplay is out of the way this bans a real shit on my dick
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #598093

Why the fuck are we adminning people who apparently have never posted on the forum before except to defend their fucking smoother-than-a-polished-obsidian brain shitban? Is the staff just cruising around middle schools and offering 8th graders adminship if they get in their van?
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598094

MortoSasye wrote:Esta fumando hierba el mijo.
Ojalá, si tan solo no me diera tanta pereza conseguir...
MortoSasye wrote: Anyway, the ban was terrible but it's a new admin. Please don't be too harsh with them.
But... this is peanutland! The safe haven for irony, sass, facetiousness and being harsh to everyone with no holding back for absolutely no reason, to then forget all about it the next day, right? Don't take this away from us Morto please! I implore you.

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #598095

Agux909 wrote: But... this is peanutland! The safe haven for irony, sass, facetiousness and being harsh to everyone with no holding back for absolutely no reason, to then forget all about it the next day, right? Don't take this away from us Morto please! I implore you.
Free the hut
MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #598096

Malkraz wrote:Now that the usual morto downplay is out of the way this bans a real shit on my dick
>say to not attack the admin but that criticizing the ban is valid

>get accused of downplaying

Nice reading skills Mal
NSFW:
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598097

eat seed
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598098

RaveRadbury wrote: Free the hut
HE can't rest at night since then...

Even HE realizes, without ever admitting it openly, that the moment he took that decision, regret would forever crawl through his consciouness like a permanent parasite. A parasite hungry for peanuts and shitposts.

The guilt can barely be obscured by the substances HE inhales. Truly a tragic tale about rushed decisions and neglected voices.

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #598099

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Why the fuck are we adminning people who apparently have never posted on the forum before except to defend their fucking smoother-than-a-polished-obsidian brain shitban? Is the staff just cruising around middle schools and offering 8th graders adminship if they get in their van?
Discord is the way of the future. Boomers like us are becoming obsolete.
► Show Spoiler
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #598100

MortoSasye wrote:Esta fumando hierba el mijo.

Anyway, the ban was terrible but it's a new admin. Please don't be too harsh with them.
+1
[this space reserved]
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #598103

you mean the person didnt have common sense and basic rule understanding before he got admin?
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #598104

Malkraz showing up in another peanut to blame the evil boogyman manuel admins once again for destroying /tg/ and modern society

Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

terranaut

Post by terranaut » #598105

why is malkraz playtime on manuel relevant when it comes to an admin making a manuel tier ban on a non-manuel server
are you another of those marble brained manuel admins?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #598106

terranaut wrote:why is malkraz playtime on manuel relevant when it comes to an admin making a manuel tier ban on a non-manuel server
while i wont comment on their adminship because i know nothing of it, they do indeed admin mostly on manuel.
am gud enineering
scrungo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #598107

terranaut wrote:why is malkraz playtime on manuel relevant when it comes to an admin making a manuel tier ban on a non-manuel server
That's not Malkraz' playtime. It's the banning admin's.
The point Melbert is trying to make is that the banning admin is a bagilite, and nearly exclusively plays on bagil.
► Show Spoiler
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #598108

damn guess im the marble brain now
i maintain that the ban is "manuel tier", however
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #598112

I liked Ib.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #598114

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Why the fuck are we adminning people who apparently have never posted on the forum before except to defend their fucking smoother-than-a-polished-obsidian brain shitban? Is the staff just cruising around middle schools and offering 8th graders adminship if they get in their van?
How do I put a reaction on this epic post lmao wait why is discord in light mode OH GOD ITS THE FORUMS RUN RUN RUN
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #598115

Malkraz wrote:eat seed
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOOWOWO

rude??
NSFW:
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598116

Second time this year an admin owns up for their fuckup. I'm... shaking. The power of the peanut is getting out of hand.

Soon admins might start being decent on a consistent basis and then what? What use will peanuts have then?? Oh god.

Someone ask me: "Scared?"

MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #598117

Agux909 wrote:Second time this year an admin owns up for their fuckup. I'm... shaking. The power of the peanut is getting out of hand.

Soon admins might start being decent on a consistent basis and then what? What use will peanuts have then?? Oh god.

It's not the peanuts, it's other admins saying that ain't cool
NSFW:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #598121

Malkraz wrote: Is this just another dopey Manuelmin keeping Bagil numbers low?
actually, they're just about the most active admin (frequently the only admin) on Bagil and have had an extremely good track record to this point.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #598122

nobody actually uses forums in 2021 dude, the discord is the new hub of the tg community
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598124

MortoSasye wrote:
Agux909 wrote:Second time this year an admin owns up for their fuckup. I'm... shaking. The power of the peanut is getting out of hand.

It's not the peanuts, it's other admins saying that ain't cool
I'm impervious to your nest of lies.

Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #598141

Scared?

We all love accountability : )
Hugs
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598147

mrmelbert wrote:Malkraz showing up in another peanut to blame the evil boogyman manuel admins once again for destroying /tg/ and modern society

proof you no longer even need to touch manuel for the rot to set in
only god can save us now
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #598148

MortoSasye wrote: It's not the peanuts, it's other admins saying that ain't cool
wrong it was literally me
I don't see ur log dive in the appeal 8-)
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #598150

Misdoubtful wrote: Scared?
Yes.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #598151

oranges wrote:
nobody actually uses forums in 2021 dude, the discord is the new hub of the tg community
yeah it's terrible who wants to have a conversation with people i just like to post

oh and yes this was so open and shut i'm outraged that the admin made the wrong decision as is the case with all these threads
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #598164

Does anyone even use the forums genuinely anymore?
I just come here to shitpost
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #598190

oranges wrote:
No wonder you guys keep hiring retards then :roll:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #598192

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
oranges wrote:
No wonder you guys keep hiring retards then :roll:
It's not hiring because the admin salary is below the Ugandan minimum wage.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #598231

their money probably costs more to print than it's worth so damn that's how mos afforded all the weed 8)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: