A spider sat up it's nest inside my toilet

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

A spider sat up it's nest inside my toilet

Post by BONERMASTER » #599108

Right in the center of it. I got a piece of paper and tried to get it out, but it crawled away to the inside of the toilet, where the water is coming from. I couldn't reach it in there, so I gave up, and gave it a good night's sleep of time, to think about it's lifechoices. I hope it went away, because I just took a big shit in it.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: A spider sat up it's nest inside my toilet

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599110

BONERMASTER wrote:Right in the center of it. I got a piece of paper and tried to get it out, but it crawled away to the inside of the toilet, where the water is coming from. I couldn't reach it in there, so I gave up, and gave it a good night's sleep of time, to think about it's lifechoices. I hope it went away, because I just took a big shit in it.
just fucking flush it or spray water at it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #599116

Nah man, I have a heart for animals. I wanted to give the spider a second chance, and I wanted to communicate to it "hey man, if you're not going away, you may not like where you're going next".

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599117

BONERMASTER wrote:Nah man, I have a heart for animals. I wanted to give the spider a second chance, and I wanted to communicate to it "hey man, if you're not going away, you may not like where you're going next".
exactly, spray water at it or flush it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599130

BONERMASTER wrote:Nah man, I have a heart for animals. I wanted to give the spider a second chance, and I wanted to communicate to it "hey man, if you're not going away, you may not like where you're going next".
Drivel. Poppycock.

I live in a basement, and it's a bloody warzone. It's a constant battle between man, the spiders, and the centipedes. When you see one, you kill it. That one spider you let escape will breed; and you'll be squishing baby spiders on your ceiling for the next two months. Every centipede that gets away will grow bigger, and uglier, and nastier. The image of its twitching legs haunting you perpetually in the stillness of the night.

You ever feel an itch on your leg while you're lying in bed? Do you feel a reflex and kick out your leg or slap at it? Most of the time it's nothing- perhaps the wire from your headphones, or a loose thread from your sheets. And you relax.

But that one time. What of that one time? Where you punch out at your leg, only to find a bugblood-stained bedsheet and a twitching centipede appendage? You'll never be the same.

Go forth. Kill the bugs. Suffer not a spider to live. Assert dominance over your domain. Outside is for the insects. Inside is the realm of man.
► Show Spoiler
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599131

Know thy enemy. Allow its form to fill you with rage and disgust. Allow your rage to consume you. Strike fast, and strike true. Only you can save your living quarters from these horrifying many-legged demons.
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599132

d-dwivew. poppycock.

i wive i-in a basement, and it's a bwoody wawzone ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu it's a constant battle between man, the spiders, a-and the centipedes (o^▽^o) when you see o-one (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. you kill it. that one spider you wet escape will bweed; a-and you'll be squishing baby s-spiders o-on youw ceiwing fow the n-next two months. evewy centipede t-that gets away will gwow bigger, and ugwiew, and nastier (* ^ ω ^) the image of its twitching w-wegs haunting you pewpetuawwy in the stiwwness o-of the night.

you ever feew an itch on youw w-weg w-while ur wying in bed? do you feew a w-wefwex a-and kick out youw weg o-ow swap at i-it owo? most of t-the time it's nothing- pewhaps the wire fwom youw h-headphones (*^.^*).., ow a woose thwead f-fwom youw sheets. and you wewax.

but that one time-.- what o-of that one time owo? where you p-punch out at youw weg, o-onwy to find a b-bugbwood-stained bedsheet and a twitching c-centipede a-appendage? you'll never be the same.

go fowth *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ kill the bugs. suffer not a spider to wive. a-assewt dominance over youw domain ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu outside is fow t-the insects. inside i-is the w-weawm of man (≧◡≦)
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599133

The spider is no better. The spider is craftier than the centipede. It will lie, cheat, and wait for its moment to strike. While the centipede clumsily runs across the open floor, the spider waits until you are almost upon it- then it will drop into the shadows, perhaps even into your sleeve, where it will make its escape.

Find the eggs. Destroy them. Do not allow the spiders to infest your life.
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599134

know t-thy enemy. awwow its f-fowm to fill y-you with wage and disgust. awwow y-youw wage to consume you *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ stwike f-fast uguu.., and s-stwike twue. o-onwy you can s-save youw wiving q-quawters fwom these h-howwifying many-wegged demons (* ^ ω ^)
Attachments
House_centipede_Scutigera_coleoptrata_on_the_wall.tif.jpg
Rohen_Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599135

the spider is no better. the spider is cwaftier t-than the centipede uguu.., it will w-wie... cheat *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ and w-wait fow its moment to stwike ☆*:・゚ while the centipede cwumsiwy wuns acwoss the open fwoow, the spider waits untiw you a-are awmost upon i-it- then i-it w-will dwop i-into the shadows, pewhaps even into youw sweeve ☆*:・゚ where it will make i-its escape.

find t-the e-eggs (o^▽^o) destwoy them. d-do n-not awwow the spiders t-to infest y-youw wife.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599136

Rohen_Tahir wrote:words
Spoken like a potato bug.
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599137

fawquaaw wrote:
wohen_tahiw wrote:wowds
spoken wike a p-potato bug.
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #599138

Farquaar wrote:
But that one time. What of that one time? Where you punch out at your leg, only to find a bugblood-stained bedsheet and a twitching centipede appendage? You'll never be the same.

Go forth. Kill the bugs. Suffer not a spider to live. Assert dominance over your domain. Outside is for the insects. Inside is the realm of man.
Oh wow... so sorry to hear about ur condition.. here’s some helpful information i saw

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-th ... ts-2671770
Entomophobia, sometimes known as insectophobia, is the fear of insects. The fear is relatively common in the US, particularly in urban areas where coming into contact with bugs is relatively infrequent because of the lack of interaction with nature.

Urban dwellers' fears of insects often serve as fodder for situation comedies and reality shows that depict their sudden transition to rural or island life. Many people who have never been exposed to country life can struggle because of the prevalence and pervasiveness of insects in living areas and public spaces.

Although they are not technically insects, the fear of spiders is one of the most prevalent form of entomophobia.1 Other commonly feared bugs include bees, ants, cockroaches, flies, and butterflies and moths. Many people fear "bugs" in general, reacting in panic to any insect or related creature that crosses their path.
hope this helps!

best wishes to your recovery,
legality
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599139

legality wrote:saracstic claptrap
I do not fear insects. I destroy insects.

Now will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
► Show Spoiler
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #599154

arent bugs weirdly resistant to drowning? i remember hearing that if you flush a fly down the toilet it'll just come out on the other end, surrounded by poop which it loves
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599178

PKPenguin321 wrote:arent bugs weirdly resistant to drowning? i remember hearing that if you flush a fly down the toilet it'll just come out on the other end, surrounded by poop which it loves
good for it but why do I care? it's not in my house anymore

I literally give no two fucks about a fly's happiness if it's out of my house
it's not like I want to make the fly unhappy I just want it moved somewhere else

same shit ig for spiders
they're chill
they're cool
love em
don't want them in my house or on me (laughs in brown recluses existing anywhere near me)
simple
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599185

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:aren't bugs weirdly resistant to drowning? I remember hearing that if you flush a fly down the toilet it'll just come out on the other end, surrounded by poop which it loves
good for spiddy, don't care but I don't want in my house(digg moment)
and that's why I don't trust moths.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599196

Don't kill spiders. They kill other pests for you!

You'll regret it when you're taking a dump and a big ugly fly enters your bathroom and doesn't go away, flying in your face and buzzing near your ear every now and then, making what should be a chill moment of peace a stressful torture.

You'll think while gritting your teeth, if only I hadn't gotten rid of that big ass spider 2 weeks ago, the ceiling would at least have some web this fucking fly could get stuck in!!

Spiders are cool, don't be a freak picking them up all the time or having one as a pet, just don't kill them. It's like the only insect you can have around for practical purposes.

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599205

Agux909 wrote:Don't kill spiders. They kill other pests for you!

You'll regret it when you're taking a dump and a big ugly fly enters your bathroom and doesn't go away, flying in your face and buzzing near your ear every now and then, making what should be a chill moment of peace a stressful torture.

You'll think while gritting your teeth, if only I hadn't gotten rid of that big ass spider 2 weeks ago, the ceiling would at least have some web this fucking fly could get stuck in!!

Spiders are cool, don't be a freak picking them up all the time or having one as a pet, just don't kill them. It's like the only insect you can have around for practical purposes.
You won't be saying that when that spider lays eggs and you find hundreds of baby spiders crawling all over your ceiling.
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599206

agux909 wrote:don't kill spiders ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu they kill other pests fow you!

you'll w-wegwet it when u-ur taking a dump and a big ugwy fwy e-enters youw bathwoom and doesn't go away, fwying in youw face a-and buzzing neaw youw eaw evewy now and then, making what shouwd be a chill m-moment of peace a stwessfuw towtuwe.

you'll think while gwitting youw t-teeth *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ i-if o-onwy i hadn't gotten w-wid o-of that big boi pussy spider 2 w-weeks a-ago, the c-ceiwing wouwd at weast have some w-web this fwickking f-fwy couwd get s-stuck in!!

spiders are c-coow.. don't be a fweak p-picking them up all the time ow having one as a pet... just d-don't kill t-them xD it's wike the onwy insect you can h-have awound f-fow p-pwacticaw puwposes.
you won't be saying that when that spider ways e-eggs a-and y-you find h-hundweds of baby spiders c-cwawwing all o-over youw ceiwing uguu..,
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #599216

Recently I've had a praying mantis on my curtain that I think wants to eat me anyway sorry for your loss
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599217

Farquaar wrote:

You won't be saying that when that spider lays eggs and you find hundreds of baby spiders crawling all over your ceiling.
Your arachnophobia is obviously messing with your head, you are not being rational and your arguments are simply flawed. Those spiders and their babies can't hurt you nor me. What's more, they pray to their spidergod that we don't grab the duster and destroy their little community. They don't want to fuck with us ok? That only happens in the movies. RL spiders are actually pretty chill unless you go into the jungle or travel to Brazil and get jumped by one of those venomous ones.

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599218

Agux909 wrote:Your arachnophobia is obviously messing with your head, you are not being rational and your arguments are simply flawed. Those spiders and their babies can't hurt you nor me. What's more, they pray to their spidergod that we don't grab the duster and destroy their little community. They don't want to fuck with us ok? That only happens in the movies. RL spiders are actually pretty chill unless you go into the jungle or travel to Brazil and get jumped by one of those venomous ones.
If not wanting hundreds of spiders crawling all over your ceiling is arachnophobia, then man, pretty much everybody I've ever met is an arachnophobic.
You don't have to have an irrational fear of spiders to not want swarms of them crawling around your house in plain view.
► Show Spoiler
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599219

Farquaar wrote:pretty much everybody I've ever met is an arachnophobic.
Yes, the most plausible explanation. Thank you Farquaar. Good we can get to an agreement as civilized forum dwellers.

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #599220

Agux909 wrote:
Farquaar wrote:

Your arachnophobia is obviously messing with your head, you are not being rational and your arguments are simply flawed. Those spiders and their babies can't hurt you nor me. What's more, they pray to their spidergod that we don't grab the duster and destroy their little community. They don't want to fuck with us ok? That only happens in the movies. RL spiders are actually pretty chill unless you go into the jungle or travel to Brazil and get jumped by one of those venomous ones.
This post is literally illegal in Australia, not kidding
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #599232

Fucking kill the fucker you tree hugging hippie.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #599252

not trying to distract from bonermaster's quarantine zone but this praying mantis is RIGHT THERE BESIDDE ME on the fan and i don't know what it wants do they get cold in autumn if i wake up and it's dead that's going to suck
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599254

cacogen wrote:not trying to distract from bonermaster's quarantine zone but this praying mantis is RIGHT THERE BESIDE ME on the fan and I don't know what it wants do they get cold in autumn if I wake up and it's dead that's going to suck
praying mantis are cool compared to simp spider(if you get if food and build trust you can keep a cool ass pet). And they should not be near the cold at all, usually praying mantises lay eggs at fall and die at fall.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #599255

thats not a spider its a piss drinker centipede
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #599258

MrStonedOne wrote:Fucking kill the fucker you tree hugging hippie.
Hey bro, I don't appreciate your negative vibrations that are distorting my energy field right now, ok? Listen man, the trees, animals and we, we all have feelings and personality bro, it's crazy. If we just like, chill out and realign our chakra spirits, we can get love and peace on this world, and not war and destruction, ok? Like, everytime you kill a spider, you kill a spider in yourself, yoo, think about it. It's crazy.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #599361

Me and the praying mantis have bonded. It jumped on my head, on my arm while I was sleeping and this evening wanted to crawl on me. It really wanted to reach my head for some reason, probably to remove it. I had to put it on the other side of the room to get it to stop. Now it's trying to figure out how to get back. At some point it's probably going to die, which will be disappointing. I'm not buying live insects to feed it though.
NSFW:

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #599363

I live next to a nature place
It's nice to have spiders on your window in summer so they keep the mosquitos out. But fuck if they aren't annoying when you go into the shower and there's six of the fuckers running up the walls to escape the water.

Go sit on the fucking window dumb spiders, there's no food for you in the shower. There's trees and all that shit right outside, I don't want to clean away all your webs every single day but I will until you get the hint
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #599364

just introduce a natural spider predator like a lizard or gecko in your house to keep the spiders away
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599368

cacogen wrote:Me and the praying mantis have bonded. It jumped on my head, on my arm while I was sleeping and this evening wanted to crawl on me. It really wanted to reach my head for some reason, probably to remove it. I had to put it on the other side of the room to get it to stop. Now it's trying to figure out how to get back. At some point it's probably going to die, which will be disappointing. I'm not buying live insects to feed it though.
don't have to, feed it little bits of meat(my old praying mantis liked it). don't know if it'll work though(VERY SMALL the size of its claw longwise)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #599369

Thanks for the praying mantis advice but I don't want to commit to trying to keep it alive it will die without my help
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599370

cacogen wrote:Thanks for the praying mantis advice but I don't want to commit to trying to keep it alive it will die without my help
you're loss, they get out house rats mice and insects(probably no need to feed it).
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #599419

I hope it survives, I just don't expect it to
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600466

Yeah, it died. Sad!
Spoiler:
I found it dead under the bed. I guess it starved? I didn't crush it on accident, which is the main thing. He was a good friend.
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600542

cacogen wrote:Yeah, it died. Sad!
Spoiler:
I found it dead under the bed. I guess it starved? I didn't crush it on accident, which is the main thing. He was a good friend.
you fucking loser, shoulda left food on the ground to lure the little bugs.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #600553

Yeah, I felt bad about it. Before it died it was at the top of the curtain for like a day when previously it had moved around more so I guessed it might've been on its last legs. I guess I could've tried harder to keep it alive but I didn't think I could. It seemed like a pointless effort. And then if I failed it would be my fault if it died.
NSFW: