Peanut Selected For Psychiatric Evaluation

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Peanut Selected For Psychiatric Evaluation

Post by Thunder11 » #599338

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29038

Diagnosis please
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Peanut Selected For Psychiatric Evaluation

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599449

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Imagine consuming media

SLAVE!
stop buying food you're a consumer, make your own food in the wild via tress. OH, NO THE TREES WERE SPONSORED VIA RAID SHADOW LEGENDS THE FREE MMORPG ON DVD FOR KIDS WITH ADHD OVER 500 CHAMPIONS I LIKE (CHARACTER) BECAUSE (REASON) THE GEMS SHOP IS RIGHT HERE CAUSE YOuR FUCKING BLIND CHECK OUT My LINK OR THE QR CODE, YOU GET (SHITTY REWARD) AND (USED TO BE 500 GEMS BUT REALISED IT WAS TOO MUCH SO NOW it's 200) YOU JUST CONSUMED RAID TREES YOU GOT RAID BUG SPRAYED AND NOW THE RAID KIDs ARE AfTER YOUR RAID TREES CAUSE EVERY MONTH THEY GIVE OUT A FREE DAILY QUEST WITH A REWARD OF 10 GEMS. After the tree thing you decide to eat grass, BUt THEN YOUR CONSUMER MIND THINKS OF MOUNTTTTTAIN DEW, DEW THE DEW GRASS WITH MOUNTAIN DEW, PUPPY MONKEY BABY ROLLS IN ON THE DEW MOBILE AND LICKS YOUR ASS WHILE SAYING
PUPPYMONKEYBABY wrote:PUPPY(LICKS) MONKEY(LICKS) BABY(SHITS PANTS WHILE IT LICKS YOU)
then you realize if I just starve to death nothing will happen, then you go to bed one night and you hear inside your dreams, you hear "LIGHTSPEED BRAND BRIEFS" you finally break you go down to your nearest gas station(next to every tree(every tree has a pc)) you order them frothing from the mouth from lack of food, you cry and shit yourself.
Last edited by Jonathan Gupta on Wed May 05, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #599450

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Kassori wrote:kpop is dumb, I only listen to drug addicts with daddy issues.
King crimson is that without the daddy issues. LISTEN TO FUCKING KING CRIMSON!
it's okay I don't really want to be one of those people who regress into entry-level dadrock to avoid new things they feel threatened by though
am I that simple of a man? I just love godamn king crimson... I feel like I'm in my 40's now, fuck you cacogen.
i'm really good at unintentionally making people feel bad about themselves including myself
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599452

cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
it's okay I don't really want to be one of those people who regress into entry-level dadrock to avoid new things they feel threatened by though
am I that simple of a man? I just love godamn king crimson... I feel like I'm in my 40's now, fuck you cacogen.
I'm really good at unintentionally making people feel bad about themselves including myself
really? I'll give you something to try to make me feel bad bout it. I work out whenever I can but I hurt myself, yet I still have abs.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599454

If you like kpop your musical tastes are gay.
If you expose yourself to ameripop on purpose your musical tastes suck ass.
If you like jpop you're a weeb.
If you like Chinese pop music you're weird.
If you listen to nkpop you teleport.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #599456

wubli wrote:
Farquaar wrote:I don't like KPop.
I will moonwalk my way to your house knock on your door and then eat your plants
Jokes on you wubli, I've got a huge rhubarb plant and a cactus
► Show Spoiler
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #599467

I've never been so disappointed by an ass as I am when I look at one of these Ktards
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599472

Jonathan Gupta wrote:

SLAVE!
stop buying food you're a consumer, make your own food in the wild via tress. OH, NO THE TREES WERE SPONSORED VIA RAID SHADOW LEGENDS THE FREE MMORPG ON DVD FOR KIDS WITH ADHD OVER 500 CHAMPIONS I LIKE (CHARACTER) BECAUSE (REASON) THE GEMS SHOP IS RIGHT HERE CAUSE YOuR FUCKING BLIND CHECK OUT My LINK OR THE QR CODE, YOU GET (SHITTY REWARD) AND (USED TO BE 500 GEMS BUT REALISED IT WAS TOO MUCH SO NOW it's 200) YOU JUST CONSUMED RAID TREES YOU GOT RAID BUG SPRAYED AND NOW THE RAID KIDs ARE AfTER YOUR RAID TREES CAUSE EVERY MONTH THEY GIVE OUT A FREE DAILY QUEST WITH A REWARD OF 10 GEMS. After the tree thing you decide to eat grass, BUt THEN YOUR CONSUMER MIND THINKS OF MOUNTTTTTAIN DEW, DEW THE DEW GRASS WITH MOUNTAIN DEW, PUPPY MONKEY BABY ROLLS IN ON THE DEW MOBILE AND LICKS YOUR ASS WHILE SAYING
PUPPYMONKEYBABY wrote:PUPPY(LICKS) MONKEY(LICKS) BABY(SHITS PANTS WHILE IT LICKS YOU)
then you realize if I just starve to death nothing will happen, then you go to bed one night and you hear inside your dreams, you hear "LIGHTSPEED BRAND BRIEFS" you finally break you go down to your nearest gas station(next to every tree(every tree has a pc)) you order them frothing from the mouth from lack of food, you cry and shit yourself.
are you ok jonathan?? if you need to talk the psychologist's office is always open
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #599474

I dont like kpop music
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #599476

Farquaar wrote:
wubli wrote:
Farquaar wrote:I don't like KPop.
I will moonwalk my way to your house knock on your door and then eat your plants
Jokes on you wubli, I've got a huge rhubarb plant and a cactus
cronch
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #599478

wubli wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Kpop is indentured servitude fuck you
so is japanese pop, except it appeals to men and not women (overall) like kpop
game industries exploit their workers all the time
child actors are exploited extremely often
britney spears pretty much doesn't own herself at this point

i am not defending kpop as an industry, i am pinpointing the hypocricy in complaining about it because it's an exploitative industry while consuming other stuff that does the same thing
listening to a kpop artist doesn't mean you condone the abuse that a lot of them suffer to get there, but it IS supporting the business, just like buying AAA games that involve crunching
no ethical consumption under capitalism etc etc just listen to bts and play your tlou2. it's hard to find media that did not involve suffering and it's better to not support it at all if it isn't ethical but i'm fairly sure me posting a kpop ass gif doesn't equal to me supporting slaves
sorry sweetie, but exploitation and slavery is the quintessential essence of any good music song

SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #599480

Thats why black people are so good at making new genres like jazz and hip hop
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #599481

Bruh
[this space reserved]
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #599494

BONERMASTER wrote:
sorry sweetie, but exploitation and slavery is the quintessential essence of any good music song

owningwublia1

i laughed really hard thanks here's some kpop in return from a group that probably gets exploited like the others but they're allowed to date and eat food (this is surprising)
Spoiler:
[youtube]dfl9KIX1WpU[/youtube]
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599498

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:

SLAVE!
are you ok jonathan?? if you need to talk the psychologist's office is always open
forgot to take my meds.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #599505

When the thread turns into kpop debate
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599506

MortoSasye wrote:When the thread turns into kpop debate
Morto, take the bait.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #599544

MortoSasye wrote:When the thread turns into kpop debate
Fits the title
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #599697

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:
I'm really good at unintentionally making people feel bad about themselves including myself
really? I'll give you something to try to make me feel bad bout it. I work out whenever I can but I hurt myself, yet I still have abs.
ok here goes: it will not help
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: