[Deleted] "Prevent Admins from adminning while playing" banana nut bread macadamia nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

[Deleted] "Prevent Admins from adminning while playing" banana nut bread macadamia nut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599819

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: [Deleted] "Prevent Admins from adminning while playing" banana nut bread macadamia nut

Post by RaveRadbury » #599822

I can't shitpost in the policy thread.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: [Deleted] "Prevent Admins from adminning while playing" banana nut bread macadamia nut

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #599827

RaveRadbury wrote:I can't shitpost in the policy thread.
Nobody can, that's why we don't do it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #599839

It’s a good policy but the op requirements were a bit too strict imo.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #599843

Back in my day, we all adminned while we played. We had no other admins to rely on, or they all played too!
We would hop into the nearest locker and then go ghost mode to help people's adminhelps!
And then we'd spend our time on it, interupt our gameplay to help people get their things solved!
When we finally got back to playing, we'd return to find our body strapped naked to a chair in the bar, with someone forcefeeding us milk while talking about how 'their boy' would grow big and strong!
And then we would have to make the choice whether to get back to playing or just avoid the awkward conversation by staying as a ghost for the rest of the round

And that's the way we liked to admin!
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #599847

its not uncommon to have meta knowledge in roleplaying games. nothing stops me either from looking at the discord to check if any admin has talked about the current round for whatever reason. nowadays it doesn't work because of dynamic, but if someone checked the status of the servers, it would tell you the gamemode as well. so if i was playing, i could check the bot channel and see what antag it is.

we are simply trusted to not abuse this information, just like ghosts cannot abuse what they learned while dead.
like someone said in the thread it's a solution looking for a problem, unconscious bias happens too when you are deconverted from a group antag or when you die for a bit and hear in dchat that someone is an antag, or where the blob relocated its core, whatever. we are trusted with funny buttons that can ruin people's rounds, why wouldn't we be trusted with not abusing metainfo when playing unimportant roles?

the only time i recall this being an issue was when a newly terrymin was playing and adminning WHILE antag. they weren't (i believe) using the metainfo, but it still gave them an unfair advantage that is almost impossible not to work on. the second they were told to not do this, they decided to deadmin (bless their soul).

i agree with defining what is or isn't right in regards to playing and adminning, but not banning it altogether
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #599854

Modern expectation is that if you are playing and not adminned, you shouldn’t be checking admin channels
[this space reserved]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #599898

what the fuck! stop posting real posts in here instead of the actual policy thread! stop making peanut threads for policy! die!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599899

I'm not going to fucking shitpost in policy especially if I have already made a statement there and rave restates my thoughts exactly

why would I take up valuable space in a serious discussion with shitposts when there's a literal forum designed for shitposting and off-topic takes on a subject

this is the only place where I can reasonably call takes idiotic without feeling like I'm somehow harming the validity of a good policy discussion / spamming a thread that really shouldn't be spammed

so, as a response to your post, pkpenguin................. you die smh my head smh smh
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599902

The obvious solution to this entire thing is to only allow admins to play as pAI's while adminned.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #599903

PKPenguin321 wrote:what the fuck! stop posting real posts in here instead of the actual policy thread! stop making peanut threads for policy! die!
problem?????
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #599914

PKPenguin321 wrote:what the fuck! stop posting real posts in here instead of the actual policy thread! stop making peanut threads for policy! die!
merge the threads then coward
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #599923

just think how harder it would be to see the insanity of the ten codes thread if it split into a peanut
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #599926

we keep this thread to do meta commentary on the policy thread, I call this level 2. And if we wanted to, we can make another meta commentary on this thread too, then we'll be on level 3. We don't just discuss a problem and solution, but also our approach to finding that problem and solution, just like building machines to build bigger machines. They will lose their mind in policy. They reflect on their insanity in an off-topic peanut. They re-evaluate and adapt to new insight, and engage their target with new knowledge, becoming more efficent. How high can we take this? Can we become stronger than man? Stronger than machine?

Stronger than god?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #599932

Seems like there’s some real authoritarian control freaks on the admin team. Like, if you don’t feel that you can trust yourself or others to admin and play at the same time, then don’t do that yourself. but realize that other people might disagree with you and since there doesn’t seem to be any large negative consequences happening, you have no place forcing your personal ethical views on others who don’t have your hang ups. Live and let live. If there’s provable harm being done, then a decision can be made in those cases, which seem rare enough.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #599941

Priggish moralizing in policy threads makes me want to drag my nails across a chalkboard for ten hours.
Hugs
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #599950

muh you clearly are doing this because burnout I won't let you do this because I """"Care"""" for you and if you argue against me I can't believe you're trying to cause admins to burn out!!!!!

Shit argument
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #599953

RaveRadbury wrote:The obvious solution to this entire thing is to only allow admins to play as pAI's while adminned.
lmfao based
legality wrote:Seems like there’s some real authoritarian control freaks on the admin team. Like, if you don’t feel that you can trust
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599968

Alphonzo going wild.

legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #599969

hmm should people with trust issues be in positions of power over others, seems sort of unhealthy

also no matter what you say in the op it does involve trusting other people, armhy
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599973

Imagine disrupting stuff that isn't broken and has logging and checks and balances, like a whole system that has sprung up to manage an issue,

Imagine tossing that whole thing out, just so you can like, I dunno, feel good? Give yourself a little back pat about how pure of a gamer you are? In a game that resets every 90 minutes?

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that an admin would use metaknowledge to have an advantage in the $900,000 Grand Tournament SS13 This Is The Round That Matters, SHOCKING

Meanwhile some poor guy on Sybil has ahelped that someone has gone off the rails and is spamming OOC but no admin has responded to the supportmin ping and I'm in round so I can't admin to deal with it.

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Please merge this thread into the policy thread so this post will be considered not shitposting, I AM BEGGING YOU.

tl;dr
Every time I blink and breathe I am biased.

Also some crew member really wishes they knew how a mechanic worked and no admin wants to log in to tell a guy to press x to switch hands. SAD!!!!!
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599974

BuT iT gOeS tO tHe ReLaY

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599975

But really the truth is that I am incredibly burnt out and all the times I've heard that there's value in having a name in awho (even if you're alt+tab'ed) is just my obsessive mind that can't handle separating playing from adminning- wait...

If this goes through I'm going to have a real easy time next election when I promise players that admins will be more active and available to answer their ahelps (just one weird tip, (some) admins HATE THIS)
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599976

Most admins want this, I swear.

Players don't know what they want

Shitpost

Bottom text
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #599977

so if rave can contain based posts to the correct forum, why can't alphonzo?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599978

Armhulen wrote:so if rave can contain based posts to the correct forum, why can't alphonzo?
lmao
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599979

I literally stand around waiting to die when I play as a player, what the fuck do you think I'm trying to get done as an admin

Any admin who admins and plays and gets into fights or engages antags to route them is incredibly cringe and I've never seen one do that. If someone gets spicy with you, you deadmin. idk it's all common sense but apparently we need Big Rules because something???? (actually nothing, just "bad vibes") happened??????????????
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #599981

RaveRadbury wrote:I literally stand around waiting to die when I play as a player, what the fuck do you think I'm trying to get done as an admin

Any admin who admins and plays and gets into fights or engages antags to route them is incredibly cringe and I've never seen one do that. If someone gets spicy with you, you deadmin. idk it's all common sense but apparently we need Big Rules because something???? (actually nothing, just "bad vibes") happened??????????????
Didn't you know this is a job? Its not a game its not a SIMULATION get out of my head get out of my head!!!
Hugs
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #599985

For how out of nowhere and over-ambitious that idea is, it is surprising me just how explosive this thread is developing to be. I honestly didn't think that this had any shot of being taken seriously, but the constant infighting between jannies and coders is making it seem a lot more feasible than it should be. Was I naive to think that staff wouldn't jump at the first opportunity to lose all their powers just so they could piss each other off?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #599988

nothing is sacred until the peanuts are culled
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599990

Rave going wild.

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599991

Misdoubtful wrote:Didn't you know this is a job? Its not a game its not a SIMULATION get out of my head get out of my head!!!
brb gotta testify in front of congress about how I didn't abuse my admin powers during round ID #42069 while a congressman interrupts my testimony to ask me how to light a cigarette.
Agux909 wrote:Rave going wild.
It's my birthday and I'm day drinking and this is a peanut thread
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #599994

Happy birthday I hope you are having a very good and inebriated mornin/evenin/night. Cheers, I'll drink a beer to ya!

Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #599996

Lol oranges coming in hard.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #599997

Agux909 wrote:Happy birthday I hope you are having a very good and inebriated mornin/evenin/night. Cheers, I'll drink a beer to ya!
Thank, it's been a good one. Got some frangelico and vodka, been doing a couple of mixed drinks and shots with it.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #600000

RaveRadbury wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:Didn't you know this is a job? Its not a game its not a SIMULATION get out of my head get out of my head!!!
brb gotta testify in front of congress about how I didn't abuse my admin powers during round ID #42069 while a congressman interrupts my testimony to ask me how to light a cigarette.
Agux909 wrote:Rave going wild.
It's my birthday and I'm day drinking and this is a peanut thread
Happy birthday Rave! Keep Keeping it REAL!!!
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #600001

Armhulen wrote:so if rave can contain based posts to the correct forum, why can't alphonzo?
You can't delete the truth.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #600002

alphonzo's post is good and im glad it was in the right thread
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #600004

PKPenguin321 wrote:alphonzo's post is good and im glad it was in the right thread
That's why I'm just joshing around in this one instead of moderating that one, duh!

I'm... trying to figure out who told tahir their threads have deletion immunity if they add [Deleted] to the title, this is very troubling
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #600005

Since this is just gummy commentary about the policy thread instead of discussion of the policy itself i'll just post here that I do seriously like the discussion that went into it
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #600007

Armhulen wrote:I'm... trying to figure out who told tahir their threads have deletion immunity if they add [Deleted] to the title, this is very troubling
i thought it was funny so i let it slide lol
Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #600023

mfw i didn't notice that it was rave's birthday because I was busy studying for exams yesterday instead of shitposting online like a real chad

happy late birthday rave
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #600035

Armhulen wrote:I'm... trying to figure out who told tahir their threads have deletion immunity if they add [Deleted] to the title, this is very troubling
██████, ████ ████ I am ██ █ ████ ████ ████████ ████████████ (██ ███ ██ [REMOVED]station).
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #600039

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:mfw i didn't notice that it was rave's birthday because I was busy studying for exams yesterday instead of shitposting online like a real chad

happy late birthday rave
Thank you! It was a good one. :D
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #600041

BASED alphonzo
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #600054

DEKRET, 29.09.2020 Corresponding processing, translations, testing, is hereby officially commissioned.
here in the previously almost unused underground car park and further to underground extensions and handicrafts, audible like a rocket test track, and probably active in other locations in this regard in the wider Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen-Hessdorf-Herzogenaurach region (hundreds of photos made over months in this regard). Here: notification of a hazard, in the planning and implementation of the destruction of the earth by atomic plasma high-tech in the unauthorized use of unauthorized drive technologies of hybrid vehicles / so-called 'UFOS', here in the permanent use of private pilots / recreational pilots (tinkerers and hackers, would-be entrepreneurs , Thieves and robbers) - the moon has been proven to have been magnetically deflected in orbit and then dismantled and thereby destroyed between August 1st and 5th, 2020 (some private linked photos below). In addition, solar material is extracted and extracted via the associated spheres via installed magnetic tracks, and plasma satellite camera signs may also be installed (this involves the so-called Star Link project) and hybrid vehicles / drone aircraft of all shapes and types, including rockets and tornadoes, are built in-house Photographed in the E-Magnet-Atom-Plasma-Drive !! Here is a DLR model (January 2020) of the so-called X-Ray Star One!

Orbits are magnetically deflected, the entire magnetic network of the earth and thus the galaxy is changed! Unauthorized 'unnoticed' massive interventions for 15 years, excessive procedures in the reshaping of the orbit and thus restrictive related destruction of the atmosphere for organic biological life, thereby envisaged destruction of all associated regulations and balance of all associated life-related, dependent components of natural processes on earth / Solar galaxy, for at least 5 years !!! Reporting of atomic use in the form of unauthorized flying objects, networked via geomagnetism, In the spheres / orbit with drone flying objects / tornadoes / self-made rockets / 3-DE magnet plasma atomic technology (speed of light / UFO technology 70ger / geomagnetism etc.), with construction sites / factory heaps in tunnels / forests / third-party use of highways / AB -Crosses, garages, etc., i. V. Substations and every possibility of electrics in residential complexes via flat roofs / e-shafts, among others (so-called plasma-atom-drone-hybrid-drive technology = violation of the war weapon law, among other things, hybrid aviation objects without approval road and air traffic regulations) Report concerns World Heritage World Crown de Rothschild ( Use of old patents of plasma-atom drive technology, under third-party use and self-made, Doing and acting 'understood, without end and with triggering gases and strong, high radioactivity in every form (Gamma Scout Alert since June 2020 / protocol) - further environment in agitation of the caused high radioactivity, which is now permanently increasing throughout the region Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen-Dechsendorf-Herzogenaurach, all forests, old army and federal rifle heaps, among other things, presumably an installed worldwide network, networked via computer programs, absolutely violates international war weapons law! Some photos were sent by email to Greenpeace, USGS, NASA Gov, EASA, letters to the IAEA, the BKA Wiesbaden, Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, further photos can be obtained / PC (made for a few months, also of reported crashes over the residential complex and RUAG, etc.); Princess Thanee World Crown de Rothschild on World Heritage Treaty, including forwarding for the recommended use of the GSG9 for permanent control and involvement of the management of international worldwide secret services using the latest techniques for defense and elimination in space and on the ground (hybrid plasma atom technology and hybrid vehicles in this regard, special shielding technology in special specialized defense techniques, in which the knowledge

Without thunderstorms as a form of rain (acid rain, raining down from poisons, chemically caused, not natural, see thunderstorms in the rainforests today, instead of monsoon rain for three months, etc.), but in the morning again a blue, apparently peaceful sky, without wild flying permanent and then happens throughout the day ... permanent sun attack with drone aircraft of every facon and the sky then looks only burned black everything in the spheres and in orbit, the whole world as if caught in fire !!! Today, newly installed magnetic networks are most likely already everywhere in turns through the spheres above and below ground, networked via houses / residential complexes, kills every life sooner or later (cancer, heart and lung death, etc.)! The following facts are explained in detail, photo material can be transmitted for inspection: In a private residential complex in Fürth, several circles of houses, a group of younger men have been living for about two years, who work secretly in the underground car park and in the basements, as well as the access shafts of the houses . You can hear constant detonation and dredging, sawing and knocking. Very high gamma and beta values ​​were constantly generated here, it often smells gaseous and putrid from the ground and from the sky !! Actually a playground for children which now looks like a missile base and slowly sinks in everywhere, like the streets and highways, even the houses show cracks and wobble often! Everywhere handicrafts, as if the world belonged to them in their absurdly driven actions and actions against life, inside and outside! Who wants to carry the blood of tortured people or animals? Who would want that for their survival? Who wants to carry the blood of tortured people or animals? Who would want that for their survival? Who wants to carry the blood of tortured people or animals? Who would want that for their survival?
Bred for blood cones, is that the same thing with people? You have to ask today! Horror is going on in humanity ... or blood as an atomic drive and then poisoning the natural earth !!
Are these the facts today ?! Death is more beautiful than life, for sure !! All madness, boundless madness of exploitation, accompanying deliberate destruction of the values ​​of life, in an almost unbelievable, unimaginable hubris !!

At night, but also during the day, unknown, unauthorized objects in flight are constantly taking off into the sky. Old patents could have got into the hands of private people and they have been tinkering here unnoticed for years (plasma atomic technology / UFO technology, e-magnetic plasma shields / rocket military technology, atomic technology). The spheres and the orbit are thus obviously and apparently heated up, dissolved and spherical material sucked out. With special camera technology and settings (electrics, UV / infrared, atomic, E-magnetic wave light radiation, strong electrical radiation, etc.) many photos have been taken for months, which show a lot of different drone flying objects, Rocket hybrid flight and vehicle objects, including tornadoes, were built in the underground car park / basement shafts of the above residential complex, which was specially developed for months by some men who had moved in. Driving out of the underground car park and being blown up. Partly from the old former private hangar Rothschild of the airport Nürnberg Außenstadt-Ost, everything is visible and photographed! A downright strange seeming permanent day, as at night, wild gymnastics in the sky. Visible Covers of oxide clouds, like atomic mushrooms, in all colors become visible over hours, in connection with these observed flying objects, also in particular around the sun and the moon (e.g. an object looking like the X-Ray Star One / DLR technology presented January 2020). Flying into the spheres, these then appearing to be flared and burned out, thousands of stones and fixed stars, star clusters and orbit nebulae (each sphere is being worked on and destroyed, pierced, heated and vacuumed for months visibly determined in context), material flying down ( photographed) or sucked up by drone balloons magnetically via radio remote control. Magnetic signs like orbits continuously visible in the celestial spheres, formed and you can not only hear constant engine noises deep into orbit, the whole sky now seems transparent, like glassy, ​​dissolved layers of spheres, like a huge construction site being used by others (photos, videos). Driverless drones have already fallen from the sky (videos, photos). There were also some rocket and tornado / pilot drone type crashes that were photographed randomly (July / Aug 20). The entire atmosphere seems dissolved, burnt down and pervaded by an e-magnet antenna network (tape to tape becomes visible, the atmosphere is totally heated and glassy-magnetic and ghostly empty, pale and lifeless), The so-called halo effect around the sun has already been photographed here in the evening and everything around the sun looks like it's burned. As if the sun was bleeding out, a fiery red, torn, spongy field of light appears. In any case, the sun today looks like an unnatural, unhealthy atomic light disc that burns almost all life. The moon seems to have been completely destroyed, here a plasma lamp (Jupiter lamp) was installed on the moving magnetic tape with the noise of a motor. Via Google Earth, Mars already looks as if it would dissolve, as if partially liquefied (meter depths almost everywhere on the planet in minus, this was also observed with the moon before !!!). How much horror does it cause when the planets dissolve and the magnetic paths in the galaxy change? The migratory birds are constantly not flying in the right direction, it seems, or are they flying through orbit to find their way to the warm south? How many animals and people will die before things are put right again? Is that still possible today? Radioactivity lives forever and one wonders whether the earth is now completely doomed? Who hates life so much and why and why does such a person not commit suicide quietly and just let others live ?!

) and we somehow try to live with it, sleep with it and get our things done ... and we sincerely hope every day that the guys get out of here again, just go !! Perhaps the world community can help the elephants by feeding them vegetables and fruits, the elephants who are still alive today and who are likely to have had a stroke or have had a weakened immune system due to radioactivity! All of this was previously not so foreseeable for us, this horror now all over the world! At the moon we saw massive attacks for weeks this year, which we also noticed and then the moon was visibly destroyed by a flying object, what the DLR / Tesla led as an X-Ray Star One research model at the beginning of the year (DLR website) and other drone aircraft / pilot drones. An object like the Star One has now been seen several times in action in the wide open sky (see picture above), next to rockets, tornadoes, other magnetic drones, suction tube drones, etc., photographed, followed the disappeared, deflected moon and then observed how with a full moon between August 1st and 5th, 2020, the moon was literally smashed into individual parts with such an object, among other things in the team of flying objects - more moon-dead photos below, now installed as a plasma umbrella lamp magnetically, new a somewhat wobbly, at times also audible machine, which feeds itself with plasma, oxygen, hydrogen and electromagnetism / high-voltage current and is ordered and delegated via fubj control, from far away ... via plasma-shield invisible and insensitive, like a fighting machine destructive robot or almost a cyborg, main source of high-energy plasma material, from which the whole life consists in the liveliness of species and diversity! - from far away .. invisible and insensitive via plasma shield, like a fighting machine, a destructive robot or almost a cyborg, the main source of high-energy plasma material, from which the whole life consists in the liveliness of species and diversity! - from far away .. invisible and insensitive via plasma shield, like a fighting machine, a destructive robot or almost a cyborg, the main source of high-energy plasma material, from which the whole life consists in the liveliness of species and diversity! -

This photo is not blurred, it is absolutely real, the moon breaks here and flows off (serial photos are available)! NASA and the UN must investigate immediately in orbit (the orbit and the planets are world heritage, as is known by the political leaders of this world!), Whether any plasma shields have been installed there. Whether all regulations are still functional. The moon stands for the tides, as a faithful constant companion of the earth, you earth moon! The migratory birds, the whole of nature, also humans orientate themselves with the moon and the sun !! It is not created by chance from and in nature, nor is it high-tech as a replacement for machines,

The sun is the center of our solar galaxy, the only star and its function represents life! Of course, the sun heats up unnaturally in a so-called and visible halo effect, if there is negative influence for years, directly in the sun's environment (photo and magnetosphere, the orbit becomes translucent glassy and atomically highly explosive as a result), with plasma atom drive technology, forbidden Flying objects (old patents Weltkrone de Rothschild), in the 1970s all research was put to rest, shut down, banned because it was too dangerous for the environment and suitable for destruction as a weapon of war in foreign use for the extraction of spherical, Orbit material, e.g. B. Beryllium, among other things, as lucrative dealerships by the state, such as cheap drug and weapons stores, everything for the accompanying massive destruction is now self-made, leading to the end of all life!?! All of this is possible with uncontrolled atom-plasma-UFO hybrid technology, in the wrong hands on an extermination campaign, as these UFO drones travel at the speed of light and are barely visible with a plasma shield and are protected against any heat and cold. Every idiot can play along here and let off steam on our earth, hollow out everything, trample on all values ​​in life, Acting absolutely destructive to its foundations, the orbit is already beginning to die, robbed and technically manipulated, understood in the halo effect, leading to a nuclear fusion of a giant atomic bomb or plutonium bomb!?! Who controls the universe, or can we no longer keep up and the whole world is laughed at? Plasma is the material of life, it is a high-energy atomic form of energy. It is not allowed to play with it and from old research (Club of Rome) there are dormant, secret patents belonging to the World Heritage Krone de Rothschild. It doesn't belong in the wrong hands, it's too dangerous for life and the earth, for orbit anyway. We hope today that all is not lost up there and so for our earth. So please, everything TOO MUCH out of orbit and absolutely save the forests of the earth. A single tree can produce air to breathe for months! Almost every day today you can literally observe for hours how atomic cloud coverings are formed by this wild flying in all spheres (for years also via Google Earth / atomic clouds in accidents / time regulators!) In order to trigger the orbit in its components, you can also see As with the catalase process, these clouds are visibly dissolved, but this creates even more poisons, if that is used permanently. Similar to the Chem-Trails, more nitrogen oxides are built up via ammonia toxins and hydrazide toxins, which leads to dust clouds, as this sets in a negative feedback effect. Often it smells like rot or gases for months, again and again, many died here, we often get no more air or we get severe headaches, palpitations and fluttering hearts. Residents are almost helplessly at the mercy of such actions, as the local police are hardly trained or equipped to defend against and combat such actions in smaller areas, we do not live here on a world-city level, even there it is questionable whether the control is not being acted upon. Photo: In orbit, rockets from unknown third parties, which were also photographed with UFOs on the way as early as 2012, by the army and armed forces, shielding services in orbit, and a space mission reported pursuits and the shooting down of a satellite in space is also simply shot around! Question, should we laugh quietly or start crying out loud? Who is crazy here, please ?! who were also photographed with UFOs on the way back in 2012 by the army and armed forces, shielding services in orbit, and a space mission reported pursuits and the shooting down of a satellite in space !! Question, should we laugh quietly or start crying out loud? Who is crazy here, please ?! who were also photographed with UFOs on the way back in 2012 by the army and armed forces, shielding services in orbit, and a space mission reported pursuits and the shooting down of a satellite in space !! Question, should we laugh quietly or start crying out loud? Who is crazy here, please ?!

These types of dealers (sniffed too much coke or crystal or smoked hash pipe ??) find no support and no limits in their actions, it is about absolute control and sole rule over a medium like the orbit. Make nature small in the plaisir and manner of megalomaniacs !! At the same time, one can experience here in our residential complex that helpers of these men clean streets, sidewalks and the playground like stupid with self-made hyperpressure magnet machines, very loud and booming. Every day there is booming and tinkering! Lasting for months without consideration !! Loud leaf blowers in action every day, pretending to own the whole city, how can something like that work? So helpless all the authorities, because apparently there is money available and such 'children' are not attacked (underdeveloped weirdos by this, have not grown up and no sense of life, always gold card or black card of the parents in the pocket, always on a shopping spree and on raids ...). Again and again underground, fake city road workers also with construction vehicles (AMP Management, Schubert auxiliary building, many Russians and Islamists, Romanians and Albanians, etc.) equipped with laptops, down into the ground (also over the gullies, etc.) Construction and civil engineering office, air office at Nuremberg-Fürth airport / approach lane in a diagonal straight line to our residential complex located about 2 km / old Rothschild hangar on the left side of the airport belonged / was previously shut down!). In addition, you can hear constant detonations and loud bangs underground, as well as in heaven, we were initially mistaken that this came from RUAG / Tunnelanlagen RUAG etc., a nearby company that is currently trading in hunting weapons. Somehow you try to explain these disturbing agitations to yourself, actually without wanting to step on the feet of others, everyone loves their peace of mind, Coziness and does not want to be harmed by third parties who moved here probably last or penultimate year and let off steam completely, spin off with equipment and you can find no help from the authorities who intervene here and put a stop. Of course, said neighbors, you should hand over all photo material to the police, but today this route is chosen, you do not give yourself up completely into the unknown, so to speak! There is constant noise and bangs here, day and night and since the undersigned even suffered a stroke last year and has not yet established a connection, this is simply a precautionary measure, since there is constant radioactivity now and possible exposure damage is already present, so after advice and advice from the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS). A larger spherical object shooting down was also filmed 'blind' by chance (camera held on the cloud cover and the audible bang!). Could also have been a last raven, crow or jackdaw colliding with these planes and drones in the sky. Here everything is shooting out of orbit, many stone projectiles, which the auxiliary caretaker then quietly collects with a sack in the early morning hour in the garden and playground above this underground car park, which is probably rented by third parties !! Stone heaps can be found everywhere and there are also 'cheaply bought' backpack and bag collectors. The auxiliary caretaker's department of this newly arrived men’s troop, constantly on duty with strange metal pegs or constantly being searched for blades of grass and hedges on the house walls and cellar shaft accesses with electric pincers? It's crazy to look at and everything is hyper noisy, day and night. A striking number of people / residents have recently died here, as if the third party takeover of the residential complex is intended. These types are spread out and can be found again and again. Sometimes the TG is cleared for hours, but they keep coming, but seem to live mainly in Nuremberg, so I guess, because they leave in this direction. That has to stop, as loyal residents of this formerly beautiful and dignified residential complex (until about the end of 2017) our health is often very bad today! Sometimes residents here scream for hours and then suddenly they passed away! There are very high YBA values! It's cruel what is being done there? Humans need their natural tranquility, they cannot live in a rocket-drone test factory and that in a private residential complex !! This is not allowed according to international laws! Construction noise, charging noises underground and on the flat roofs, rocket test driver noise in the TG and constant aircraft noise on the roofs, over the residential complex, penetrates through all the walls, the apartments also vibrate under the underground construction machine pressure and flying objects often crash heavily on the locked flat roofs. The houses wobble and show cracks everywhere in the shafts. The electrics are being handled the meters can be heard racing and this can sometimes be seen in the meters in the associated wall shafts, which lead deep into the cellars and onto the roofs. The birds scream, screeching excitedly and the little person in his most private environment will be made sick sooner or later.

Here at our facility, many residents have died, often blood or glassy urine now in the elevator and in the corridors, because their brains are torn out by the accompanying magnetism, electricity, hypertension of the flying objects and a suction machine through all the streets. which these guys use, with a blatant noise as a result early in the morning and also today for hours at noon! The trees sway helplessly and even without rain, we have constant clouds of atomic poison in all colors, red, yellow, black! There is always a bang in turn, again for hours today! Many ambulances in constant use. The normal electricity costs are suddenly twice as high for a year as for two households. Last year it was noticed for the first time that like magnetic electric waves went through the house. One struggles again and again with dizziness, balance disorders and pressure pain on the bone structure! The elevator stalled several times. Post disappears! All of this in a previously inexperienced, dignified residential complex that we have known here as tenants for a long time (over 10 years!). We have tried to contact the responsible authorities, especially the communal energy sources (in Fürth the infra), the property management can only be reached here by email, if at all, we now found out from neighbors. Our electronic devices also suffered defects (all telephones defective, 3 cell phone batteries inflated, PC starts up by itself at night, expensive lamps burn out due to power fluctuations, TV magnetic fluctuations visibly in waves, sometimes the new TV just goes off or cracks loudly all the time we experience Balance disorders, headaches, physical, especially severe bone pain, in the morning the whole body is magnetically distorted (kidneys, etc.), head pressure, black diarrhea, racing heart, etc. - even without Corona / Covid / Sars, tested (roommate is current Blood donor; exposure damage not yet tested!). We have known this residential complex or Lake Dechsendorf or Erlangen-Steudach for many years as a beautiful and livable, green, quiet living space. The sky used to be nice and blue. Lots of green spaces, nature protection, forests, floodplains, clean rivers and ponds or lakes and experiencing healthy was all that was here a few years ago.

What has been going on here for a few years in turn, also in other regions, the construction sites everywhere, the beautiful motorways are being destroyed, in turn the nature reserves are all flattened and all of this has been visible and audible to everyone for the last two years! Is the orbit being deliberately destroyed here in order to destroy the earth, to lead all life into annihilation?

Live deer mother animal has just been shot here, her calling, writing fawn is just being shredded alive, driven in with full speed on purpose, in spite of the knowledge about it; There is a video about it, it was stopped and not followed, despite reference to a long-term nature reserve (ER-Dechsendorf) - the responsible police said that this was allowed by the legislature in this country! And it has been done this way for years, just bang on it and drive over it, like garbage! Forest animals in a forest that has been detonated again and again these days over to the highway, which are buried underground everywhere, are being tunnelled deeper one after the other, everywhere and that's why all the roads are slowly and visibly broken down !!! At an intersection in Erlangen there was a big hole in the middle, into which we cars almost drove a few weeks ago! Sad stories about such a highly developed and sponsored, rich, educated country, no one knows real real answers in the circle of friends. It can't be Corona today, everything has been going on for a long time, like a self-destruction to look at everything somehow!?! everywhere and that's why all the roads are slowly and visibly broken down !!! At an intersection in Erlangen there was a big hole in the middle, into which we cars almost drove a few weeks ago! Sad stories about such a highly developed and sponsored, rich, educated country, no one knows real real answers in the circle of friends. It can't be Corona today, everything has been going on for a long time, like a self-destruction to look at everything somehow!?! everywhere and that's why all the roads are slowly and visibly broken down !!! At an intersection in Erlangen there was a big hole in the middle, into which we cars almost drove a few weeks ago! Sad stories about such a highly developed and sponsored, rich, educated country, no one knows real real answers in the circle of friends. It can't be Corona today, everything has been going on for a long time, like a self-destruction to look at everything somehow!?! We almost drove cars into it a few weeks ago! Sad stories about such a highly developed and sponsored, rich, educated country, no one knows real real answers in the circle of friends. It can't be Corona today, everything has been going on for a long time, like a self-destruction to look at everything somehow!?! We almost drove cars into it a few weeks ago! Sad stories about such a highly developed and sponsored, rich, educated country, no one knows real real answers in the circle of friends. It can't be Corona today, everything has been going on for a long time, like a self-destruction to look at everything somehow!?!

Is this the new dream of a future? The whole world shredded alive, like the deer here with its fawn on a summer's day in the summer heat, the mother shot, the screaming fawn intentionally racing at high speed shredded by wild land tenants in a designated nature reserve in Germany, citing the German state and its own latest legislation ?? !! Up in the atomic clouds, the drones fly along via radio technology and are obviously playing cloud drone cinema (the drones were filmed, video is available!). In nature and during a walk in the woods as a little nature lover exposed to extreme dangers to life in this formerly beautiful German country! Goodbye colorful joyful life! Is it getting so wild everywhere now, is the world already in the process of forgetting and passing away? One place is enough for all spheres to be poisoned, like a virus that is spreading! Therefore, the commitment of higher authorities, the legislature and control, as well as all international control institutions is absolutely necessary and therefore this letter to the public is additionally passed. No country and no city is so politically sovereign as it is allowed To use means for the possible destruction of the earth or for the arbitrary murder / killing of people! That says the Geneva Convention, the Magna Charta of the United Nations and what does not work in accordance with the law must be abolished and eliminated to protect everyone in small and large! People suffer and are made sick and obviously dead by arbitrary acts! People died here, even without Corona then and nobody cares? All of this staged to hide abnormal underground construction noise from unauthorized technology, so our opinion meanwhile and without the eye of the law intervening (we live here in a democracy to protect all people and animals, to protect and to preserve). Everywhere the red deer is simply gunned down and shredded by privately commissioned so-called hunters, even without a license, and also shredded during farm work, by land tenants who act aggressively here, in the middle of nature reserves and the police allow that in Germany, it will depend on the legislature called!?! Just brutality and weirdo going on everywhere, everywhere !! Garden birds suffer, many have died here too, the migratory birds suffer and fly in the wrong direction because the position of the sun and moon is no longer correct (website orbit moon i. Compare over years), the insects burst by themselves due to radioactivity and hyperpressure and supersonic, no glyphosate is needed More moondust poison spread over the fields because nobody needs it !! Strong uncontrolled E-magnetic wave radiation in fission Radiation of further atomic decay products, spherical atomic substances, everything in decay and by fission in multiplication and acceleration without limits everywhere on the move, the Gamma-Scout shows a lot and more and more all around! Were there atomic hobbyist accidents in the forest tunnels in the past few years and nobody reported it? Google Earth also shows a lot, with thanks, knowledge is power and hopefully transformation into a better one is still possible! Open your eyes, it is all of our lives, whether small or large, we want to live with a colorful future worth living in, in the diversity of all creatures and not caught in the dreariness of black clouds, like in a mask! Almost all swallows, blackbirds and native songbirds disappeared weeks ago in summer here with us, there are fewer and fewer birds everywhere, it is becoming more and more quiet everywhere, even the house sparrows are fighting for survival, the crows, including the pigeons, warn of constant increased environmental pollution from this activity and this is demonstrably unnoticed for years from this activity of those types of hackers who tinker with atomic poisons ?! Atomic poisons do not stop at a city and that is a quick death for the whole world via the spheres / orbit, that must finally stop and be put right! The orbit is our origin, life yesterday, today and tomorrow, as well as the day after tomorrow, is hidden in the spherical material (fixed stars, star clusters, nebula = life). What has happened here, what is going on here against the world community, past every rule? No Rothschild king has ever commissioned this to be part of the old world heritage! Here the foundations of our earth are constantly shaken and everything is brought to collapse and that is not in the sense of old heritage that was built on old solid foundations, in efforts, diligence, innovative concepts and in a well thought-out structure in prudent limits, to preserve the essential nature! Because even humans themselves are only one species and species of how animals and plants define themselves. The natural radioactivity remains untouched here and also naturally given plasma, from which all life consists and the orbit as the birthplace of all life stands like this, the point here today is that all limits of what is feasible are exceeded! Massive and if the cause is to be found in misdirected oversized projects, these must be shut down immediately, regardless of whether it is called Star Link or G5, or simply based on the megalomania of a few would-be kings trapped in hubris. These cardsharps are to be eliminated if they themselves cannot find an end in this destructive and wrongdoing! Undersigned, as the last bearer of the old inheritance of the oldest crown, monarchy refers to absolute rights and asks Here in your competence to your hands, to restore order and to arrest thieves, as well as robbers, hackers, and to rebuild the moon, to bring in, the orbits are changed by the sun and moon and are therefore to be restored in the natural course. Undersigned has been photographing the sky with the sun and moon, forests and lakes for many years, at any time and everywhere, on all smaller paths! Only now did connections between certain massive observed processes and changes emerge, as apparently also noticed by many (Internet astronomers and astrophysicists, geophysicists, seismologists, doctors, Scientists and environmental researchers, many pages and warnings, also in fabulous documentation that explicitly and clearly illustrate these dangers and read a lot in Wikipedia !!). It can be assumed that today, forbidden atomic technology reaching into orbit is operated in this way in high-tech, unabashedly in private space, penetrating into unauthorized foreign spaces of all life and thus destroying this entire living space inevitably!

Here absurd hyper nuclear hybrid vehicles appear all the time around the underground car park (constant driving in and out of the underground car park and then flying back and forth across the residential complex and the surrounding area during the day and all night, like on a rocket base ...). Strange UFOS / hybrid vehicles that accelerate at the speed of light and that also in traffic-calmed areas (school children, shopping streets, walking paths, etc.!).

These cars not only look partially like rockets, but suddenly just take off into the air !! Such hybrid vehicles are not permitted with fuel cell plasma atom technology! It is a danger to all natural life as long as we live on earth and in our galaxy and as long as we can live with nature! Earth and nature are paramount and whoever destroys nature with technology plays technology against life !!!

A water-sucking drone with a suction pipe? Was only visible in the photo later ... and exactly such devices were driven away late in the evening at Dechsi-See a few days ago, the truck fully loaded, rattling ... something like: lots of bricks somehow enclosed in metal plates and connected to them with pipes, just like an exhaust.

I have no more answers and I just say to everyone, bring this world back to its previous order, as it was about 15 to 20 years ago (about 2003, everything was still ok, well done in parts, of course there were destroyers on the way, but there were still the old ones there who could still pull the ropes ...), we need knights on and for this world, today more than ever, then everything will probably be fine. Efforts always pay off by acting in a positive sense, i.e. for development and construction, in reparation for today's destroyed world! Our only beautiful home intended for us !!

Stellarators and plasma e-magnetism nuclear drones (all shapes and models),
Whether a Wendelstein or a tokamak, self-field accelerator, among other things, in the forbidden rocket construction, UFO construction, tunneling of a residential complex in the network over the cities now, or forbidden enrichment of atomic substances and materials that are suitable for the atomic diverse and permanent destruction of life at any time Generating high levels of radioactivity in the application and directed against the environment and life (!), Made by unscrupulous hackers, total nuts, who are for Dr. Albert Frankenstein hold, everything is networked, everything generates uncontrolled nuclear energy freely, thus expanding into our environment today, demonstrably, here without special protective measures or disguises in this regard, please check these facts immediately through all control mechanisms in the international community of all leaders, leaders and directors of the United Nations and straighten out the legal order and thus our world order! Most likely, the orbit can still regenerate itself if everyone sticks together! And so the earth can only recover! Don't be fooled, our world, including its orbit, is being hollowed out and led to the end of its existence! It's about the foreign takeover of world power, first the world order is driven into confusion and then destroyed and finally taken over! Prevent that and save our galaxy and thus also the earth for life and leave the rest of the earth in its natural regulations to maintain its balance here. Humans just have to adapt and get something back on the path of nature. That is the task of the leadership of all United Nations in this world, because we all want to live, nature wants to live and man will only survive with nature! Therefore, today this letter expressly asks for control and intervention in this regard to destroy everything, what causes our world order to shake or ultimately to collapse !! This is expressly requested in all sovereign inheritance law manner, because it can be assumed that the effects of the use of technology that is legally prohibited worldwide, here in the uncontrolled generation and effect of atomic, i.e. highly radioactive, toxins and decay products, have been acting in global effects for years now massively directed against all life, the earth is actually dying, see corona as an unmistakable sign (radioactivity as cell poison = cell slush, see research, medical profession, effects and causes of corona, etc.).
because here unusual rounds of black cars were sighted (Monsanto secret army). And it goes on and on. There is constant sawing, tunneling, pounding with metal plates, vacuuming underground and there is constant banging around the houses, which we could not assign at all to the houses for months, as RUAG no longer ran any business (old legacy Krone de Rothschild, former RWS, Dynamite Nobel)! The Fürth Green Space Office was ready to dig the water pipes at least once for hours, with a robot machine in action, everything was glued and clogged with metal stones! Only beryllium and other orbit plasma substances, as well as planetary materials react in metal oxide alloys in reaction with hydrogen and oxygen, as well as carbon. The Gamma-Scout has had high detected pulses, ionization, and pulse rate per second for weeks. That is the drilled geomagnetism (lithosphere open to the earth core), in reaction with open, visibly flared, pierced, heated and sucked out spheres (stratosphere, mesosphere, ionosphere, hemisphere, exosphere), far into the orbit of our solar galaxy! Here nature is directed against itself and consequently destroyed, including all associated life in every form and type. High-tech in ancient knowledge and research is played absolutely brutally and unconsciously by cheap thieves and robbers, little gamblers who have lost themselves in a lack of self-identification and in unbelievably presumptuous thoughtlessness to put themselves in their hubris above everything and everyone (self-made star suckers , Fog killer, orbit killer, nothing more!). Actually not much to the Plasma-Atom-UFO-Hightech, it's all about cheap tinkering and destruction of nature to the last! who have lost themselves in a lack of self-identification and in unbelievable presumptuous thoughtlessness, to put themselves in their hubris above everything and everyone (self-made star-suckers, fog killers, orbit killers, nothing more!). Actually not much to the Plasma-Atom-UFO-Hightech, it's all about cheap tinkering and destruction of nature to the last! who have lost themselves in a lack of self-identification and in unbelievable presumptuous thoughtlessness, to put themselves in their hubris above everything and everyone (self-made star-suckers, fog killers, orbit killers, nothing more!). Actually not much to the Plasma-Atom-UFO-Hightech, it's all about cheap tinkering and destruction of nature to the last!

Self field MPD (E-Magnetic-Nuclear-Plasma-Drone)

???

Is that the purest atomic slag that drains here into the mountains of the United States of America, was that the Rockys? This of course lasts a few years and atomic poison is like fire, leading in the uncontrolled spread through the air currents of our world, as is well known. Nature can no longer regulate such problems alone as it is today with damage, this has been established by many researchers and scientists.

What a stupid thing, because the preservation and protection of our nature in its natural elements requires far more soul, spirit, discipline, courage and character formation! Anyone can suck and spit and steal anyway, but not everyone who is self-respecting does that!

Self-made magnetic overpressure suction devices (if you want to buy one here, you will kill any unwelcome neighbor!) !! This becomes visible from this action and, unfortunately, often audible! Radioactivity can lead to death in the smallest amounts, cell poison, cell death or simply suffocation or organs burst! Poison gases of any kind kill almost unnoticed! Non-natural radioactivity destroys the cell system of a creature and triggers, if not immediately cell death, then in any case, cancer, which leads to creeping and imminent death. Risk your own life for any kind of madness or for pure greed for world domination.

Who really believes that humans are made for a life in the orbit plasma tunnel or for the bell jar if the orbit itself doesn't implode beforehand, or burst like a cake, tear like a rubber band, like a bag turns inside out and everything Life included, so torn into inevitable death ?! Who has so little faith, love and will to live for this natural, God-given, beautiful earth life? X crashes were here and we reported them to the rescue !! And yet these guys keep doing gymnastics ?! Today I would say, every now and then bang the crap and back to peace and order!

Who has been doing something like that and has apparently been doing this for years everywhere with free, wanton, knowing and malicious intent !? One would think of a lonely suicide who cannot die alone. It cannot be a researcher, because in the end there is only megalomania and madness! This cannot be and become the inheritance and memory of humanity. It must be examined who is destroying our earth and whether the earth is already being hollowed out for these purposes. If the earth's magnetism is already damaged in its two axes, the earth still rotates correctly, the magnet axis is deflected or docked by external technical forces, homemade, so to speak, too much technology and the earth will soon die from it. The industrial exhaust gases CO2 alone have been permanently shut down by the well-known large-scale industry for years from 2000 to 2015, through filters etc., whoever produces or provokes these poisons and many more today, massively and deliberately for years, associated increased global warming ( Excessive since 2016, the world is suffocating because the orbit is dying like that, facing a nuclear fusion!), who apparently wants to evoke this catastrophe on purpose in the violent power of high-tech against nature and against life? Anyone who is constantly sawing in a private residential complex without being disturbed and day and night constantly driving unauthorized, prohibited hybrid vehicles in and out, UFOS of every form fly with pressure waves, booming or whirring rushing back and forth through the sky into orbit, x-fold Aviation, all the time! In orbit it bangs continuously for months, always audible !! What's going on here? One constantly hears rocket tests underground and above ground of the underground car park and flat roofs, such as rocket objects taking off, also from the flat roofs in the vicinity, sometimes also from the old Rothschild hangar at Nuremberg Airport (photographed objects, visible the plasma atomic technology of the objects, including e-magnet flying objects, many radio-controlled e-magnet plasma drones to capture the stars and nebula). Also from the small helicopter airfield diagonally behind the old Greuther Fürth sports facility, on the RUAG site, these planes constantly fly back and forth, at night over RUAG and our residential complex, over to Bislohe, in turns, up and down, every night and also on Day there is hardly any rest. Aircraft noise from objects lying on top, also visibly driving and then flying, none of that was like that here before and cannot be allowed. Sometimes the Russians etc. bring children here from other surroundings who play screaming loudly in our playground, in the function of drowning out the aircraft and construction noise described (so often asked these strange little children to write!). Normal airlines, usually fly diagonally high above it in the regular permitted flight service of the airlines, regulated by the Nuremberg Air Traffic Authority (government of Middle Franconia / Ansbach administrative district). That in the normal framework didn't bother us at all before, but this year hardly any airliner flies here any more. Something is going on here that breaks all boundaries of benevolent tolerance, which is also what many in the neighborhood say, who are still living today feel strongly harassed, harassed and sometimes frightened by this massive threatening ignorant nature of these strange guys / hackers and Hobbyists, as well as apparently, with or without a license, pilots, so to speak wild fliers, definitely not members of the army or armed forces, with this behavior and unfounded demeanor! There have already been decrees against all types of drones by the Air Office Nuremberg / Airport, but there are probably no laws for such types! In the meantime, one would like to stand on the balcony with a Kalashnikov and, shot by shot, save the life that is so willfully destroyed here and here the radioactivity weighs heavily today! We want to stay alive and not be killed, because the eye of the law is slumbering and thieves are running around freely in every direction, like on drugs, without end!

E-high-current-magnetism-nuclear-plasma-atomic material (in the fission of atomic decay products of very high radioactivity accompanied by YBA values, detected impulses or the strong impulse rate of the ionization / Sec in very high values ​​constantly increasing and to infinity, the birds scream how bruised, sometimes the affected people here before they die miserably and die), everything put under atomic magnetic current, so to speak, to pull out of orbit, like a woman or which sexual perverse ambitions are perfidiously lived out here ?! Do you really want to kill everyone and everything on purpose ?!

We haven't all been able to sleep soundly for weeks now! The excavators dig everything out and do so on top flight orbit conversion contractors (AMP Management). Everything dies around it! We are not completely blind yet! Not all for sale and intimidated either! Everywhere in the region and the surrounding area, heaps of sand mountains, lunar dust, stones, etc. (Dechsendorf, Fürth, also surrounding RUAG premises, etc., see Google Earth, as long as no shielding against the satellites was installed in orbit, as determined at the same time Photos in comparison!). Please check all this immediately worldwide on a network and make these people liable,

To avoid worse radioactive decay damage (exposure damage, high Y-values ​​every day in turns up here in lofty living space height, as also often on earth, at lakes ... among other things meanwhile and these values ​​by far exceed any natural radioactivity that is relative is low!). A permanent possible damage, which in the future can no longer be revised (everything is absurdly simple - life made into a rubber ball / gamma ball, like a rubber horse, or a cargo lung of a violated, fatally tortured, human-friendly animal for atomic charging cells ... thinks of factory farming, to the tormented horses whenFriend of people for over 6000 years, horses like dogs and house cats, loyal little companions , dear friends, often better than many people who ensnare you in wrong and evil games!

Please notify the only main administrator in Europe World Heritage de Rothschild, David de Rothschild and oldest administrator and only supreme monarch of the oldest highest rank in connection with all royal houses of the world above the world heritage, Queen Elisabeth II Kingdom of England.
Princess de Rothschild, only heiress and inheritance name bearer as the only child of de Rothschild Europa-Welt-Erbe (Note above because a lawyer announced that there are lots of guys doing gymnastics here, all of whom are Rothschild and Rockefeller !!).
Another note here, it was noticed that on Google Earth the photo and web view no longer exactly match at the same time, which was never the case before with regard to the above report on orbit occupation, or whatever. That as a message and with the strong, specially observed, verified suspicion that an atomic plasma shield was installed in the photo magnetosphere of the sun, or that the magnetism is deflected in such a way that it disrupts satellites in their orbit and recordings or even suggests a fake image . A heat atom plasma shield alone would slowly trigger so-called cosmic ray showers that work right up to orbit and through all spheres, Even spheres dissolve more and more and finally extinguish completely over a certain period of time, which is very dangerous, since the known muon beams alone correspond to radioactive atomic particles in the nucleus (here in very high quantities). Astrophysicists and astronomers are currently warning intensely against the overexploitation of the orbit under foreign interference, becoming aware of unusual symptoms occurring in space (spheres continuous, with thick clouds, the islands fight for survival, oxygen-air formation stagnates paralyzed in the natural regulations connected between orbit -Earth galaxy, trees die or forest fires are triggered by that the spheres are mixed up, i.e. substances can get into the free space unhindered, so the temperatures even out to an unnatural extent of degrees, there is also a constant fire hazard from falling plasma atomic drones, etc.). At RUAG Fürth there was an explosion on July 14, 2020 at 8:10 a.m. (Press Kripo Fürth), caused by an impact from an unknown flying object (here a driverless magnetic plasma drone, from the plasma magnetic steering / antenna radio network system, installed on a magnet -Sphere-orbit-tunnel-interconnects, over tunnels / flat roofs / e-shaft systems probably x-thousands of drone atomic plasma magnets so blown up, driverless one of them torn off, crashed,

In the RUAG explosion on July 14th, 2020 (press), it could also be a planet atom particle / metal stone / neutron star / released atomic core of a fixed star (1%) or the most lucrative, high-quality pure gold material / solar star lithium, europium / atomic material / metal atomic stones (moon / Sun / planets / orbit / spherical materials, metals, stones / atomic nuclei) or a beryllium spherical material / metal stones, since beryllium also reacts with oxygen, water and carbon, in the smelting process to metal oxide alloy (melts, therefore not an ideal building material, either not suitable for paints, among other things, to be found in specialist literature and the Internet). About microbes Nano-organisms and other high-energy particles of the origin of life in orbit are still very little known in established research. It is 'only' the primary material of all life, including the unknown. It is the genetic material of yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow in the eternal cycle of life, its development and becoming of all species and genera known life forms in their fragile sensitive structures (like the orbit nebula sailing in the weightlessness of the orbit, everything seeing and acting naturally regulating, like the eye of God's creation in a colorful, fantastic world, depending on the sun as a star in the center of the galaxy (sunlight = life = principle of photosynthesis, earth magnetism, earth and earth moon in common function, e.g. the tides, growth and decay, etc.). Even on earth mines and mines have to be closed again and again, denatured from above, so to speak, because the earth itself is like a volcano with a liquid magnetic core, the heat must not come out too much and not from too great a depth, so that the Earth's magnetism remains closed and is not disturbed in natural regulating functions, Otherwise, the earth reacts to volcanic explosions / implosions in cause-and-effect principles to the earth's magnetism and the flow of all nutrients that move continuously in the continent, also in the system of fissures between the continents and the oceans, for groundwater formation, etc. Corona is certainly a new sign and the origin could be due to the willfully already destroyed and violated orbit rules between the orbit and earth and the galaxy-solar system. This has long been researched in functions of old research, As so much has already been researched and the researchers constantly warn against excessive irreversible attacks and limitless destruction of nature in their regulations and functions in this regard, strictly and now restrictively. What more can you do ?! The sun as our star in our solar galaxy is a nuclear fusion reactor and must not be worn out in the magnetosphere or photosphere, the orbit could simply bend, collapse, invert and disappear (diving into the physical intangible nothing, other dimensions!). The orbit is a sacred terrain, possible in a certain appropriate use, nothing more is possible. Anything more is suicide for life !! Research and science must not be played off against life! So it cannot and must not be that planets are dismantled and spheres triggered and nobody knows where the materials are being processed.

Light on the moon, many have actually seen it, for example on the part of astrophysicists, astronomers, astronomers, etc.

Moonworktime 2020: There are now heaps of orbit and planetary materials (stones, sand of all kinds) and in the old forest tunnels everywhere - There have been plants for years since at least 2009, multiple nuclear accidents or work with atomic plasma cloud covers as protective and viewing shields. This cannot have been a military with the approval of our worldwide, internationally organized authorities, the United Nations (UN). They are asked to inform and to clarify things in the de Rothschild World Heritage Site together.
For our Life and little moon for our Galaxy ...

Broken moon?

It is remembered thereby on the space and space utilization contract, existing since 1963 over the old legacy. The use of space is only to be used for peaceful purposes and for appropriate research. It is life, we are made of the same material, our universe is the birthplace of life. We humans are made of stardust, so to speak, the orbit holds the entire genetic material in the space of our solar galaxy! All life in its diversity and no garbage can, also no playground for the insane and bored, also not for rich children who do not want to grow up (constant stupid useless 'childish gymnastics' in the spheres our world poisons up in heaven, like down on earth, takes all air and kills all natural regulation of our earth! It is impossible to observe everything that was observed here in the district and other regions in the formerly green Bavaria for months, so everything dries up, deliberately, deliberately, through overheating of the spheres, the orbit and our earth! These tinkering with atomic plasma tunnels require an extremely large amount of water and contaminate all bodies of water, including groundwater, and prevent normal rain formation through poisonous emissions and radiation! Free formed unnatural atomic energy, so in every non-natural form and extent, is an absolutely deadly GIFT for life (with one working faster, with the other slower), every life contains just a fraction of this, like all substances, but given according to space and order and measure of nature) !! Man is nature and we live by nature, our nature and for this we should use our intelligence in evolution in such a way that natural life is preserved in the balance of natural forces. This is what researchers, scientists and medical professionals say, including geophysicists. Everyone says this with their inner voice, because this is the only way we will survive with our planet earth, which is our home. Please stop immediately with all atomic poisoning handicrafts, Orbit is closed to unauthorized use, forever! This is what the world treaty says, which stands for life in natural diversity in peace! The point is not to wage war against life in the source. The orbit is the origin of life, so sacred. The future is born there and comes as life on earth. The planets and their moons hold the earth firmly in their existence and as long as the earth lives, life itself lives, humans, animals, nature. In the content of how the earth is administered by us humans. Much can be repaired and one can learn from mistakes as long as the earth persists. There is certainly no alternative to having to exchange this earthly life for a tunnel tube with plastic trees floating around in some strange galaxy. Whatever has been going on here for months is to be checked for damage. Third-party pictures were published on the Internet, with light and construction site on the moon visible, researchers warn against uncontrolled dismantling in orbit, so none of this is probably no fanaticism, but this can probably not be allowed by high political leaders of the United Nations or the European Union / Security Council, among others, appropriate application of laws, e.g. B.Definitely not to be interpreted for the wanton destruction of the orbit and solar system!

Stunt teamwork in the lonely sky?
by plasma-drones / PMD sitting on the metallic-nuclear-clouds? !!

Little atomic rocket clouds ?!

Sunwork by drones? !!

Other top government authorities, important institutions, media, etc. have already been written to and some photographic material has been transmitted. Unfortunately, PC and telephone malfunctions are often present here (strong pressure magnetic waves), as lines are often damaged in this way (telecommunications providers have suffered major damage here). We also had visits from third parties in our apartment (undersigned living with a friend, very good friend), according to the indications. Undersigned lives here in the small normal life and only wants to be quiet in everyday life, without such aggressive external experiences. For that, we would both be very grateful here as one of the residential communities of this residential complex, if this 'gymnastics' in heaven and on earth this 'tinkering' simply stops, is ended. It robs all energy, all life and has been running every day for months !! You can also experience this tinkering and flying of these hybrid vehicles on Sundays, every day! In a private residential complex, to be called absurd, also meanwhile the normally very tolerant and withdrawn neighbors (like ourselves!), You understand the world and you hardly understand yourself in the associated apartments! In any case, it shows that life is not for sale, but ultimately "only" relatively simple, it can be completely destroyed by constant negative impact, down to the last star in the sky, so to speak! All shine disappears and people leave without a souvenir! How the sun now only stands there in the empty thread, staring, blasting light, without the previous special shine! That's what engineers and astronomers say! This decree is sent informally, here via the specially equipped, set up website, politely referring to the World Heritage Treaty and the bearers of it, as hereditary bearers, as well as the associated administration David de Rothschild and Queen Elisabeth II.cited as a small reminder or guiding principle, "that which kills the little individual human, ultimately kills the whole of humanity". Sun = nuclear fusion reactor !!! + The center of our solar galaxy! Today a hyper-electro-magnetically flared, sucked off, broken empty atom-plasma-reactor-sphere (with a heavy atomic nucleus)! When does the explosion come? New genre or new industrial design "moon mushroom", or what ?!

If every form of inhumanity, acting contrary to life, is not immediately stopped restrictively on all levels of our existence, and not every person finally understands how valuable life is here on earth, how sensitive LIFE is, we will reach the limits of all humanity and unimaginable misery of all survivors are led and unfortunately a few brutal, unconscious absurd weirdos in limitless actions and actions against life as a whole are enough to destroy all LIFE forever and finally, to extinguish it !! This moon mushroom, or a sun mushroom, shows us that there are substances here that we should better let rest. All material on the orbit creates new species in particular, here in the plant world and many a fungus has already helped to keep certain aggressive poisons under control, that could also be the case here. So don't flatten it, tear it out or even throw it in the trash. Everywhere on the dumped heaps, special plants have emerged and developed out of the heaps in a genetic driving force. It is a life-creating vein that can develop in all such material or subtle-matter, as well as from every genetic material in the universe, so that life will always be present on earth, because this is what the earth was originally created for. The power of the universe, like a time memory of all being in the development since the memory of mankind, will always stand for life, only the thought of creation reaches there. Creation will never act contrary to its own purpose and intentions. That is why it is the so-called 'good spirit'. As simple and simple as it sounds. We should thank this spirited creature as our creator more than we destroy and live more and more out of creation. If we eradicate the universe, it is like plundering our own treasure chest, because it contains all life and living things in goodness and will be of service as long as as long as possible in the equilibrium of the forces of the universe and thus our solar galaxy, it will be made possible as long as a creature does not try to exterminate creation itself. Man is grasped in this through often questionable actions, as if he had already lost the hold that life holds in itself. Certain unfounded, degenerating conditions and behavior on earth simply have to be seriously changed from now on, it does not correspond to the idea of ​​creation to always preserve life in a way, nor a way of life for a highly developed person in his kind and community, to want to go a way into the future for a cohesion in existence. It looks much more and more like a planned genocide, as if the human being has already given up today and no longer sees any sense for himself and steered headlessly and tears everything that comes before his eyes to his death. Without justification for doing such things, the human being assaults other people's lives in every direction and thus offends himself and creation. There are clear natural limits here, which if man is no longer able to maintain, pulls himself out of the chain of creation, unfounded, plunging into the abyss. Because what defines the human being, but solely from the principle of creation, the cycle of life, becoming and passing away, for all eternity as a good and the only invulnerable and almost ineffective value of the principle of creation, the basis of which is life alone, more energetic in connection with subtle matter Energy, born from the universe, in the power of the brain of creation in your spirit, in memory of all life from the ground up, so wanting to protect every kind and form of life and is always ready to give life. This is the universe. Like an old wise turtle who walks her orbits in the oceans and always returns to the beach of her birth when she lays eggs because she was already born on this beach. But a turtle often swims thousands of kilometers through the oceans and always finds its way back to this one beach. This animal only follows the inherent principle of creation, quietly and quietly, almost unnoticed, frugal and with some effort, not to lose the way, but to remain unswerving in order to preserve its own species in its creation. It is like a call from a long way off, like following an eye that sees everything. It is God himself, our creator. People simply have to learn again to hear this call and thereby find support in order to be able to orientate themselves on new paths. The new path alone is a path on which man has to find his way back into the community of creation, with heart, hand and mind, not falling, not delimiting, not losing himself, to find and integrate into a special creative role that creation had actually intended for him. As a son follows the calling of his mother, so all creatures follow the call of creation. In accepting the principle of creation, in rethinking its intended creative role, It is in accordance with the principle of life, since life does not mean destruction and therefore cannot end well. It is about a principle of existence in the creation of all beings afflicted in the chain of creation, to shape life on earth together so that we can live in a harmonious unity, in order to give life a meaningful content in the community of creation. It is similar to a church service, or at the regulars' table, also in a sports club, whereby it is, in the realization of a visionary meaning for a survival of all creatures in a natural environment worth living in, following the principle of equality and sustainability in every respect in this direction, not a moment, this moment becomes the decision to go the new, conscious, sustainable, considered and controlled path, into a new world here on earth. It is the planet of organic biological creation. So in the leadership of the person, his home and his family. In the perception of the creative good of life and community, in the sustainability of economic activity, using natural principles and processes, the aim of man should be to lead the world order in the same structure as it is today, but in a somewhat more humane way, and to lead and develop it in a construct of living community that corresponds to the creation principle of life as the highest good. It is the original idea from creation, here the Bible story addressed, to reform earth life into a paradisiacal state in such a way that every living being as a creature finds new expression and acceptance. It's not a dream today that is still to be lived To place all kinds of creatures peacefully and harmoniously in a community living together in the chain of creation in such a way as to ensure a basic security, security in the appreciation of the diversity of life in the chain of creation, in coping with the everyday processes of the respective ethnic communities of all countries in the world a guaranteed satisfaction of all living beings, which preserves and ensures peaceful humane cohesion. In short, at the end, since all life of all creatures represent a common form of energy and everything is thus connected in the same form, as it were explained with the term " he is not a destroyer, but only an energy carrier, like all other creatures. It is his earth, born here, as administrator and representative of all kinds and genera, charged with the task of ensuring that a common, humane, God-determined life is to be preserved. Otherwise the whole world has no chance in the future. High energy energy is definitely good energy because it creates life and sustains life in an eternal cycle. Here man is placed in the same form of energy, which gives it shape and through this man must find his task and determination as self-definition. You have to consider that the modern man has only existed for 40,000 years and if we do not find our way into a new time in this high form of development, rethink what is conventionally feasible and direct it into meaningful use for our home, i.e. without Butchery and wolverine, without us perish in all other species, even in the place of birth itself in the universe, we will perish with everything, it only takes a single moment who then relieves man of this single moment of decision for or against human life, and the universe will vanish into nothingness, in a single little moment it will fizzle out. How life stands upright for life, the same form of energy will decide for us, namely for the extinction in oblivion. Man has to answer for that, all alone, today and for all times. The universe, our solar galaxy will pass and another galaxy will take over the scepter in a different form, so to speak, without people, but again with good energy to stand up for life. This is taken from research reports from many years of old transmitted knowledge. Because 90 million years ago trees could already live and other forms of life, the single-celled or cellless forms of primitive animals, some, as people today often call them, would then certainly also call these universal creatures mini-monsters or primordial monsters, because of the Today, he is self-alienated from himself and the nature created for him, everything that he cannot understand or everything that he does not know is often immediately named as monstrous. So in this sense monsters will survive and man is just gone, dissolved in nothing. The paramecium or the eating animal sends its regards, because these little "monster creatures" like the moon mushroom or the plastic-eating bacterium will actually survive! Man is for, precisely because and because he behaved and acted like a monster in his species! One hope remains at the end, when we quietly and quietly float around in our high-energy material in universal equilibrium, which is then newly formed, a gene from it will certainly enter another creature as an energy form. Hopefully then in the good, so from good people today, which still exist today without degenerating into murder, manslaughter and extermination campaigns in behavior, attitudes and misguided virtues. This thought is very real because in all of us today there is still 1% identical genetic material from the Neanderthal, which died out around 180 thousand years ago. That's all explored like that! The Neanderthal man did not become extinct because he was a bad person in his species and species, no, he did not develop any further and could not survive that way. But everything the Neanderthal left behind wasn't bad and he wasn't badly disposed. There was already man who only made space for himself and did not allow an identical species in its own genus to exist here! Conclusion, today's man tends to drag himself and everything with him into an abyss of death and dissolution! Or is someone here still contradicting? That has been established, because everything can be extrapolated, every action, let's consider today how we can help the universal creative energy !? New species have to be created, created, we need new insects in the ecological cycle for the existence of our earth, namely new insects wringing our hands. Man can interrupt this cycle through murder and destruction, however, it will never be able to replace this cycle. This is not about technical machines in a cycle of production and manufacture, but about the exchange of high-energy energy that keeps everything alive and only that !! Artificial pollination and one-sidedness in industrial, as well as agricultural and agricultural production, will bring us the quick end, inevitably, because we are against LIFE and its principles, that is researched. Help our universe in our solar galaxy to regenerate in its spheres and thus in the high-energy stock, to be able to generate new life at all. Prayer is a beginning for good energy in solidarity, the other is spiritual and living out of it, realizable visions in togetherness, which require everyone's life to implement and to repair the damage that has occurred. Quite personally left as an opinion here, man is definitely today, the monster, as he is everything naturally given, in colorful diversity, thus everything living and himself, destroyed or even instead of carried in God's hand, an unnatural high-tech in Hands reached and so the earth, the universe, our solar galaxy, consequently leads into destruction and dismisses or even deliberately withdraws from his responsibility as the highest being in the evolutionary chain of natural life. How can a person then define himself as the highest being at all? If we observe other species in their genera, far more social competence becomes visible in the work than was ever seen in modern humans. There is a little frog, as far as it survives today, the size of a thumbnail. This frog carries its laid eggs, the size of a pin, into trees and then lays them one by one in a tulip flower that has some rainwater in it. In every such flower on every tree a flower, this thumb-sized frog lays one of the tiny eggs. And not only that, he takes care of every egg in such a way that when the water runs out in this tulip flower, he picks up the egg, carries it with him on his little back, climbs up another tree to find a flower there the water is fed and the egg is put into it. The same thing then with the tadpoles that developed from it, back and forth, again and again !! A life's work in the creative cycle! Everything with a care and caution as a mini frog mother, not only touching, but this love for his offspring is completely lacking in people today! This little frog basically wanders around the earth up to 10 times until its little offspring have hatched and then developed into a frog as tadpoles and can run or even jump! We humans burn the basis of this filigree creation cheaply, in our gluttonous destruction and excess of all action in every direction! With this man has long since lost his justification and can only be grateful for the patience of the universal creation that is still present today, which has probably already noticed that man as a creature has ultimately failed in his stage of development. Only when something is changed and rethought and implemented and we humans do not oppose everything that lives do we have the chance to survive and today only if we repair damage and help creation to be able to regenerate at all. What was made dead, burned down and flared, poisoned and dying, can hardly be revised, so it can no longer be saved. But there is still potential of our creative energy to be able to regenerate ourselves and life, so that we survive with our earth, which is our home under the protected roof of our universe. When the roof is broken because it is overheated by flared, dissolved spheres, or by sucking out energetic material, which carries us all, just as we rigorously exterminate all species and species in our home earth more and more in our actions and actions, wrong way of life, kind by kind and faster and faster, we will soon no longer exist. Every form of energy can dissolve into nothingness, that carries energy in itself, in negative feedback through false excessive influence, finally in the deflagration effect. First of all, we should cool our earth and bring in plenty of cold water, water the forests. Then do anything with it to allow the spheres to rebuild and thus regenerate. So defacto carry out a detoxification of the earth, reaching through all spheres into orbit. Because when the orbit starts to cool down because everything is boiling up there and there is no energy, a new ice age will come over planet earth. This is a logic of the existence, development and development of our galaxy since existence and research into it. This has to be considered and done with caution, this is the only way to get rid of these oxide cloud layers and the earth can again act in the natural function of its cycle, in rain and water formation, normal sunshine for the life-sustaining photosynthesis for the preservation of all life, as well as rebuilding and bringing in the earth moon, because only he is the guardian of the moderate natural tide regulation and all life in all forms on earth depends on it. In the universe, other planets also dissolve in our galaxy when the temperature is no longer in the degree of equilibrium. And high-tech is to blame for this, because strong electro-magnetic effects on the genetic form of energy produce overheating and so sooner or later the collapse, the complete collapse of all energetic life in its form of energy. We cook everything up !!! Everything dies !! The earth and the universe, our galaxy is dying, deliberately led to extinction ??! For a few years in the highest degree and currently more and more in the most massive, spun-off manner, acting against every natural balance. We dissolve the spheres for these high-tech spinning mills and thereby also release atomic poisons, we literally produce it as if someone wanted to provoke the death of all natural life. Only in the end, even a robot can no longer live. So, in godly hope in life, let's take it in hand and finally save our earth and thus our universe and thus ourselves in our natural form, because who wants to be a cyborg, Android or simply a technically dependent robot, really vegetate in gray, dreary doom and Death of everything in a nowhere ?! Every person, like every creature of God, is of equal value as long as man lives as a person and remains a person in his actions and actions. That is the point. No more. dreary downfall and death of everything in a nowhere ?! Every person, like every creature of God, is of equal value as long as man lives as a person and remains a person in his actions and actions. That is the point. No more. dreary downfall and death of everything in a nowhere ?! Every person, like every creature of God, is of equal value as long as man lives as a person and remains a person in his actions and actions. That is the point. No more.

All limits are far exceeded today, reaching in all dimensions! Incomprehensible!!
Incredible, this blind ignorance, this arbitrariness and this greed and hubris that carries today's people in the so-called "WE feeling" like a soap bubble before it bursts!
Don't you all notice today, who are tinkering around wildly and who think themselves to be explorers Croesus, that the whole earth will soon burst, not because of the crowds, but because of madness in total overexploitation and destruction and lust for murder!

Great pictures of really bad environmental conditions, without rain etc. - so everything here definitely has no natural origin, everyone would be happy to feel normality again! Have you not gained any feeling or feeling for nature in your life or kept it in your heart? Never felt a love for life, what is it all about, who wants it that way ?! You destroy all lives !!! Is that intended? What problem do you have, can't get your throat full, or can't stop playing with other people's lives ?!

Last moon attack, then he was gone, so to speak, keep the humor ... last residue who wants that ... or are all the planets gradually pulled down from their magnetic orbits, diverted, tapped and simply destroyed ?? It is so easy to destroy and requires little art and fortune, you tinker freely and get started just as wildly, nothing for the long term, just for the crass destructive rage, that's how it all looks! And unfortunately mostly irretrievable the end, the helpless planet, against high-tech, the small earth that still participates, but is laughed at !? Some seem to want to live only for death with no gain.
That has to stop, that everyone apparently tinkers as they want and what the hacker account gives ... and the human MUST become HUMAN again! Stand up for life with heart and soul, conscience and courageous commitment, all people, without a single exception!
In this context, there is talk of dangerous atomic plasma E-Magnet high-tech, which is still relatively unknown today, one hears of projects 150,000 the magnet satellite installations in orbit being considered,
one sees violated , a thousand times tortured animals die everywhere
In the madness of today's human species, animals that even live for our benefit and our daily needs (!),
the forests of our world are burning down everywhere,
billions of forest animals have died or have been dying for years, everything is decaying and neglected, how can the world be like this ?!
Here it is now mainly 'only' about atomic high-tech, currently 'only' directed against the natural world in its population of species, genera in colorful diversity in the forbidden use, today everything has already been perfectly destroyed for the most part! Of 600 thousand insect species, around 80% have already been destroyed, i.e. almost 500 thousand (!!), everything can be read on the Internet / Wikipedia and research sites, NASA and links, as well as presentable in hundreds of own photos, all effects are visible in the sky! Many photos have been forwarded to Greenpeace and ZDF television via email in the last few weeks. We will all die as a visible consequence of everything, see Corona and many worldwide forest fires, poisoning of the seas etc., if this does not stop immediately and if we live with nature within reasonable limits of what is feasible and in the protection of nature. With thanks for your support and for an end to such unreasonable unfounded conditions. Control is needed everywhere and please do so immediately! Or now someone else says that global warming is of natural origin and 1.5 degrees Celsius is nothing at all, how nice that the world's oceans now permanently show heat of over 30 degrees Celsius in the upper depths, how nice,
How nice that we still get fresh air every now and then, because if we change this necessary content of breathable air and oxygen, then it is over for humans, anyway very quickly! Only the islands are struggling a bit and are constantly thickened in poison clouds, you can take a look at the time controller on Google Earth ...
But what shells, only the coral reefs are already flattening anyway everywhere ... who still wants to go diving in the plastic soup, who still wants groundwater, if it is contaminated with nanoplastics anyway causing cancer, no problem, in an emergency you call the police your friend and helper, even in the last emergency?

Here: 0.141 nanosievert / microsievert value x15 = ODL / millisievert, cut of natural radioactivity around 1.3 millisievert, commercial area can be between 1.0 - max. 3.0 (construction sites, radon, etc.), currently BfS and radioactivity in Value YBA value from 3.0 nuclear power plant !!

Triggering radioactivity and its decay products / fissile materials and from there levels further deeper and in turn also higher at the same time, as stated, active installed verifiable connection level between heaven-earth = open / drilled geomagnetism reacts here most likely demonstrably with open spheres reaching into the orbit / metal magnetic paths, here clamped magnetic plasma tubes, or installed magnetic plasma tube drills bracketed in the planet !!! As an example, we had to notice that at the latest from the YBA value of 0.134 (with the Gamma Scout Alert / protocol function), the body begins to tremble, Palpitations and anxiety, blood pressure rises, heart fibrillation and fluttering, head pressure, dizziness and balance problems, the gastrointestinal tract hums, diarrhea develops and a feeling of nausea! Joints tighten, organs begin to hurt, throat irritation, old wounds and scars hurt. Constant sharp headache, thinking becomes more and more difficult. The eyes have a hard time reading and writing, especially ... it makes people have to work and probably every life sooner or later leads them astray, madness, crazy, was that intentional, I ask myself today looking at me thinking of the last few years ... Not pretty! The highest value measured in the vicinity of the region was 0.287, sometimes only increasing to 0.224 here and mostly around 0.120-0.140 in terms of ODL / environmental pollution, similarly measured in the schoolyard of a nearby school, etc. (checked!) - Gamma-Scout, the watchdog of the new era, before humans die quietly and unnoticed ... or succumb to an unexpected stroke! Who is surprised when the foundations are shaken, then nature dies and with it the health of all life !! Only plague viruses and diseases in every form will be the answer. Everything always loud and trampling! Alone the night's rest Here trucks drive through the area like nuclear missiles, day and night, next to many roaring mopeds, mopeds, mokicks, motorcycles and other hybrid vehicles in hybrid drive technology that cannot be approved! A new nuclear disease black market born? Does the world need new viruses and more of them until they are finally bankrupt or exterminated? Sufficient information here. A new nuclear disease black market born? Does the world need new viruses and more of them until they are finally bankrupt or exterminated? Sufficient information here. A new nuclear disease black market born? Does the world need new viruses and more of them until they are finally bankrupt or exterminated? Sufficient information here.
Written here again in faith and as a strict warning to and for the good in people and humanity, as a final commitment, so to speak, for the world heritage and all the horror of this world today, in hope that people will get up, move and all together and immediately . The calculation is as follows, if 7.5 billion people, everyone still picks up a piece of plastic today, then we have a pile of 7.5 billion plastic particles and those sorted through again in a few hours, a large part of the plastic can probably even be recycle. And so it goes on with planting trees that we will need today more than ever, to help the earth and the orbit to regenerate, because a tree not only produces oxygen, it simply eats away radioactivity, so to speak, tree against poison is the motto. Otherwise we will all soon die, with earth and orbit. In this regard, as I said, away with nature-hostile high-tech, of course some technology somehow survives at some point, only we humans are then definitely already dead, all and then definitely TOGETHER, without exception, unfortunately here too! Destroyed itself and possibly also the earth completely with orbit! In conversations these months, a friend always said the wise word: "Man has messed up." The good thing about it was the Gamma-Scout, who came out (intelligence counter) ... as a good investment to realize what dangers are being put into the room today by third parties, in absolute lack of conscience and irresponsibility towards his unsuspecting, ignorant, delivered fellow human beings! Life is being led ad absurdum, more and more on all levels, pointless without manners, without honor and without decency and without any upbringing, no attitude my mom would have said (Contenence!)! Unfortunately, so many people live into emptiness. With all due respect, I don't want to offend anyone, but EVERYTHING is enough! How much horror is actually on the move in this world? Thank you for the untimely death that you inadvertently brought to many people, perhaps also animals, addressed to those who act against all life and are not related to nature and have no appreciation for life. In the end, the earth and the orbit have to believe in it, or what ?! Logical, we're going In the end, the earth and the orbit have to believe in it, or what ?! Logical, we're going In the end, the earth and the orbit have to believe in it, or what ?! Logical, we're goingall brave the last step! I hope the right people read it! °
Humans need good ideas, that's what they are born for, but humans, like all animals and all biological and organic life, live with and for this earth, so the ideas for this should also be positive develop and not direct into destruction !!
Man must finally learn to keep moderation again, also in the modern age, in the rich world and to take everyone with him into a healthy future, within healthy boundaries, to live in accordance with the principles of order and simply to live without hatred, today's economic and basic political structures are created and it is up to the earth to sort out species and genres itself. It has always been like that and it will be like that in the future. Only effort makes the master and life requires the master in man, if he puts himself above everyone and everyone, then he should go ahead as a good living example. We are not yet cyborgs or androids, We certainly will not become robots in the future, because they will do everything without us and perhaps even more peacefully than the eternally hate-driven, vengeful, often perverted, especially acufruss- and consumer-addicted, greedy people of today all around! Sorry, look in the mirror and go to court with yourself, ask yourself who is to blame and always point to your own reflection, because the opposite is not responsible. It's called cogito ergo sum, I think, therefore I am - in the same way one says you know yourself, THEN you know God. That means that the person has to go into himself and not dance around wildly, tinker,
Every day I pray for our earth, its survival counts only for all life that we know at all, with all appreciation whether the little things that come naturally to us.
So I pray daily for our creation and I very much hope that no one laughs stupidly or stupidly about it anymore, but that everyone will pray every day for our life and survival, every day at 9 a.m. in the morning in short silent remembrance and in the evening before falling asleep in good memories of this world in its small, naturally beautiful, magical things.
Each of us only has one life here and if the rebirth does not work out, since all life material and all regulations are and will be destroyed, should at least be here on earth for the beautiful moments that each of us can create in the good, a memory of the Humanity is left in good health in the time memory of the universe of distant galaxies in their possible survival, if the human being here has destroyed everything completely, extending into the orbit for a long time (himself with of course).
With best regards and forwarding to all members of the United Nations for a reasonably peaceful, natural, appreciative coexistence for / in control of our world, using all means to change and avoid such attacks by third parties, unauthorized use and accordingly misuse contrary to all unworkable old associated treaties on the world heritage / world crown de Rothschild, to the Security Council of the European Union, in the current chairmanship and leadership of the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, Dr. Angela Merkel. With request also for notification, also to the only main administrator in Europe World Heritage de Rothschild, David de Rothschild and Queen Elisabeth II Kingdom of England. Princess de Rothschild,

Photos 2020
81 *
DSCN0005.JPG
DSCN0007.JPG
DSCN0088.JPG
DSCN0117.JPG
DSCN0140.JPG
DSCN0141.JPG
DSCN0142.JPG
DSCN0188.JPG
DSCN0200.JPG
DSCN0206.JPG
DSCN0207.JPG
DSCN0208.JPG
DSCN0210.JPG
DSCN0280.JPG
DSCN0287.JPG
DSCN0297.JPG
DSCN6541. JPG
DSCN6877.JPG
DSCN6880.JPG
DSCN6885.JPG
DSCN6895.JPG
DSCN6896.JPG
DSCN6901.JPG
DSCN6970.JPG
DSCN6974.JPG
DSCN7203.JPG
DSCN9547.JPG
DSCN9549.JPG
DSCN9551.JPG
DSCN9555.JPG
DSCN9573.JPG
DSCN9582.JPG
DSCN9583.JPG
DSCN9592 .JPG
DSCN9595.JPG
DSCN9613.JPG
DSCN9657.JPG
DSCN9784.JPG
DSCN7989.JPG
DSCN9826.JPG
DSCN9827.JPG
DSCN9828.JPG
DSCN9830.JPG
DSCN9836.JPG
DSCN9847.JPG
DSCN9848.JPG
DSCN9853.JPG
DSCN9859.JPG
DSCN9860.JPG
DSCN9862.JPG
DSCN9872. JPG
DSCN9877.JPG
DSCN9991.JPG
DSCN4729.JPG
DSCN4737.JPG
DSCN4738.JPG
DSCN4739.JPG
DSCN4740.JPG
DSCN4741.JPG
DSCN4742.JPG
DSCN4743.JPG
DSCN4849.JPG
DSCN4844.JPG
DSCN4853.JPG
DSCN4864.JPG
DSCN4880.JPG
DSCN4889.JPG
DSCN4978 .JPG
DSCN4918.JPG
DSCN4919.JPG
DSCN5058.JPG
DSCN4772.JPG
DSCN4773.JPG
DSCN2693.JPG
DSCN2640.JPG
DSCN2667.JPG
DSCN2548.JPG
DSCN2545.JPG
DSCN4316.JPG
DSCN4318.JPG
DSCN4319.JPG

God's hand finds the evildoers! Orbit for ever!
[this space reserved]
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #600055

wesoda25 wrote:snip

really interesting!! what I'm more interested in is have you remembered to take your meds today wesoda? we care about you but you need to remember to take care of yourself too, and remembering to take the medicine the nice doctor prescribed for you is important...
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #600057

not funny/didnt laugh
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #600105

the real secret code here about the "muh metagaming" argument is that metagaming to make the game more enjoyable for other players is cool and good actually
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #600108

RaveRadbury wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:mfw i didn't notice that it was rave's birthday because I was busy studying for exams yesterday instead of shitposting online like a real chad

happy late birthday rave
Thank you! It was a good one. :D
Best admeme ever rave!!!! Happy birthday, I wasn't on forums due to a family thing.
Living God

Extraordinary Person