not an admin complaint but more of bitching and moaning

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

not an admin complaint but more of bitching and moaning

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602024

Because I'm capable of reading and it says I can't complain about admin events in admin complaints I'm just going to bitch in this post instead. Don't want to get this whole thing deleted because "hehe bro its an event"

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/163 ... e=game.txt
tl;dr at the top for people who don't like reading: thatengineer thought it was fun to spam buttons 72 times and it wasn't very fun for anyone

shift starts, I'm a moth detective, god fucking hell
suddenly, wormholes
three sets of wormholes. who thought sitting still waiting for wormholes to go was so fun that you needed three sets layered so you'd get to sit still or get warped out of kilo onto an asteroid for 3 minutes?
alert spam commences as 5 false alarms are now triggered by thatengineer, three sets of carp migration (that ended up in someone who went outside to try and get a wormholed person killed by those carps)
and then another 7 false alarms, a fake virus, and then 10 more false alarms in just over one minute. (07:17:41 to 07:18:46)
4 shuttle catastrophies, pod spam (those pods come down with an explosion, you know! I was hit TWICE) and 3 sets of fucking kudzu, as well as station-wide artificial brand intelligence.

then a blob, and some more false alarms.

This """event""" was complained at by more than just a handful of users in ooc at the end of the round, including at least one member of staff (morto)

why would he do this?????
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: not an admin complaint but more of bitching and moaning

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602025

its fun to fuck with ants in a ant box.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #602034

I suppose I'll put my own words in, as someone who was present and had a successful antag round from the safety of the Milf AI core. All jokes about spamming the "bad event wow" copypasta aside, this was... not a good event.

Concurrent Wormholes were shit for the carbons, as were the carp, to the point that I basically suspended all actual antagging (and any attempt to hide APCs after one got spotted by someone teleported or looking for a space person at the prison wing) because there was no way the crew could have had any real response to it for a while.

When I thought things had finally actually calmed down enough, shuttle was doing its thing, I started having borgs do stuff with the Free Public Healthcare Autoborger, etc., we got a real blob instead of the repeated fake ones, and it wasn't a random one.
07:35:58 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Blob)
Bonus insult to injury:
07:20:16 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Shuttle Catastrophe)
07:20:22 GAME Asteroid With Engines Strapped To It loaded
I also got two successive Ion Laws, one with a "the shuttle cannot be called" clause:
Ion storm changed laws of *no key*/(Bird Machine) to 0: Accomplish your objectives at all costs., !@@#!: FINANCIAL SECURITY IS POOPING ON THE BOMBS, !!@@^: THE SHUTTLE CANNOT BE CALLED BECAUSE OF TWENTY WEREWOLVES ON THE STATION ...
Thankfully, I was malf so I could ignore those and send my borgs against the blob just so we could get out of the round. This probably would have been a fairly difficult or instant-shuttle round even with zero antags just from the wormholes, carp, ion laws, and blob.

For ease of viewing, "has triggered an event" appears 76 times in the logs in total between 07:00 and reboot at 07:54, for a total of ~1.41 button presses per minute, if I didn't miss anything. Exactly 2 of these were by admins other than That Engineer (Wubli's Aurora Caelus, Fikou's one false alarm). Slightly under half of these (33) were false alarms. This means we had:
  • 1 low-impact event press from Wubli (Aurora Caelus)
  • 2 button presses from That Engineer
  • 1 False Alarm from Fikou
Then a mix of
  • 40 more Actual Event presses from That Engineer
  • 32 False Alarms from That Engineer
Button slam logs are snipped and included below.
Spoiler:
07:06:05 ADMIN Wubli/(Jill DeSouza) has triggered an event. (Aurora Caelus)
07:06:38 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Wormholes)
07:07:04 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Wormholes)
07:07:45 ADMIN Fikou/(Thomas Papillon) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:07:53 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Wormholes)
07:12:51 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:13:11 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:14:04 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:14:09 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:14:14 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:15:56 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Carp Migration)
07:15:58 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Carp Migration)
07:16:00 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Carp Migration)
07:16:48 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:01 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:12 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:17 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:24 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:33 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:34 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Fake Virus)
07:17:41 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:43 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:46 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:17:55 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:02 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:29 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:33 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:41 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:44 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:18:46 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:19:07 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Bureaucratic Error)
07:19:37 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Shuttle Catastrophe)
07:19:58 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Shuttle Catastrophe)
07:19:59 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Shuttle Catastrophe)
07:20:16 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Shuttle Catastrophe)
07:21:57 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:21:58 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:21:59 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:22:27 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Syndicate Cargo Pod)
07:22:28 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:22:28 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:22:29 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:22:51 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spacevine)
07:22:51 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spacevine)
07:22:52 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spacevine)
07:23:47 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Station-wide Human-level Intelligence)
07:24:07 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Syndicate Cargo Pod)
07:24:08 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:25:00 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Grey Tide)
07:25:30 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:25:37 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:25:51 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:25:57 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:26:12 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:26:29 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:35:58 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Blob)
07:40:36 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:40:44 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:40:51 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Major Space Dust)
07:41:41 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:41:43 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Fake Virus)
07:41:50 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (False Alarm)
07:41:57 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spawn Fugitives)
07:42:22 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Market Crash)
07:42:27 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Mice Migration)
07:42:28 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Mice Migration)
07:42:29 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Mice Migration)
07:42:29 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Mice Migration)
07:42:30 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Mice Migration)
07:42:36 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spawn Nightmare)
07:44:05 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Ion Storm)
07:44:06 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Ion Storm)
07:44:26 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Spawn Morph)
07:44:43 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Syndicate Cargo Pod)
07:44:44 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
07:44:45 ADMIN That Engineer/(Mikhail Wheely) has triggered an event. (Stray Cargo Pod)
Last edited by Pandarsenic on Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #602035

lol

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602074

lol
SoftStone
Byond Username: SoftStone101

Post by SoftStone » #602075

Take my redpill,

the only way to have true fun is to ruin others fun.
how do i reset my yahoo phone number
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602076

Take MY redpill.

Just stop playing this game ran into the ground by retard coders and admins.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #602077

this sounds like something you could make a complaint about
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602082

use my damn redpill thread for redpills
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602088

SoftStone wrote:Take my redpill,

the only way to have true fun is to ruin others fun.
Er... I have fun doing this a lot actually I'm sad to admit it...
Living God

Extraordinary Person

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #602127

tinodrima7020 wrote:Take MY redpill.

I just can't stop posting about it
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602133

oranges wrote:

I just can't stop coding for it, despite not playing it.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #602160

rent free
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602172

tinodrima7020 wrote:
oranges wrote:

I can't stop pissing. Right now, I am pissing so hard that I am accelerating upwards and backwards rapidly and will soon reach escape velocity. Please help.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602173

Rohen_Tahir wrote: I can't stop pissing. Right now, I am pissing so hard that I am accelerating upwards and backwards rapidly and will soon reach escape velocity. Please help.
piss upwards and you'll go back down
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #602175

tinodrima7020 wrote:
oranges wrote:

ah, the no u
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #602188

If you have a problem man the fuck up and make an actual admin complaint thread rather than begging for sympathy in off topic
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #602189

janny mad
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #602190

ike the video in your signature has stopped working please fix it

your friend,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #602191

Sometimes people just want to press some buttons and see what happens
Is it really a problem if it happens once and not regularly?

Now of course if it keeps happening, then yeah. Someone someone should talk to the guy, but if this is not a common occurrence then I'm sure one round being fucked isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602201

oranges wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
oranges wrote:

ah, the no u
Curious that whenever I mention coders ruining the game, you always tend to show up...

Feeling guilty?

Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602203

tinodrima7020 wrote:
oranges wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:
oranges wrote:

ah, the no u
Curious that whenever I mention coders ruining the game, you always tend to show up...

Feeling guilty?
Spoiler:
oranges loves to fuck with the player base, he won't feel guilty after this many years
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #602214

bobbahbrown wrote:ike the video in your signature has stopped working please fix it

your friend,
bobbah 'bee' brown
oh damn you right
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #602216

fixed
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #602224

tiny-

-drama-

lmao

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602270

Thunder11 wrote:If you have a problem man the fuck up and make an actual admin complaint thread rather than begging for sympathy in off topic
I didn't make an actual admin complaint thread because I
A) saw that I can't complain over an event
B) didn't think that this was really that big of an issue; it's just an annoying round so I came here to, literally, "bitch and moan". I made a post in the admin feedback and left it at that.

Dunno why you come in with such hostility though.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602283

In that case, may I recommend to send the admin in question a cease and desist letter?

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602284

why would I send a cease and desist letter to someone who probably misinterpreted the point of this post and only made a comment like this once
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #602287

Theft happens only once, and it is wrong.
Assault happens only once, and it is wrong.
Murder happens only once, and it is wrong!

However, apologies if my post was open to misinterpretation, but my suggestion was aimed at the admin "thatengineer", who is responsible for this dissatisfactory event.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602290

BONERMASTER wrote:Theft happens only once, and it is wrong.

However, apologies if my post was open to misinterpretation, but my suggestion was aimed at the admin "thatengineer", who is responsible for this dissatisfactory event.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
I knew one of the nicest guys ever who got into the criminal system, the system isn't about reform it's about punishment. He was getting attacked by his roommate with a knife so in self-defense he killed him. The system in china has a lot of innocents
Spoiler:
The penal system in China is mostly composed of an administrative detention system and a judicial incarceration system. As of mid 2015, it is reported prisoners held in prisons managed by the Ministry of Justice is 1,649,804, resulting in a population rate of 118 per 100,000.
source:The voices in my head.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #602293

tinodrima7020 wrote:Curious that whenever I mention coders ruining the game, you always tend to show up...
as the headcoder I try to remain tapped into the community forums.

you have no such excuse for your behaviours
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602308

oranges wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:Curious that whenever I mention coders ruining the game, you always tend to show up...
as the headcoder I try to remain tapped into the community forums.

you have no such excuse for your behaviours
And yet you hardly, if at all, remain tapped into the game itself.
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #602309

tap dat ass
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602320

Malkraz wrote:tap dat ass
why don't you tap some bitches 8-)
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #602323

Pandarsenic wrote:Bonus insult to injury:
For ease of viewing, "has triggered an event" appears 76 times in the logs in total between 07:00 and reboot at 07:54, for a total of ~1.41 button presses per minute, if I didn't miss anything. Exactly 2 of these were by admins other than That Engineer (Wubli's Aurora Caelus, Fikou's one false alarm). Slightly under half of these (33) were false alarms. This means we had:
Then a mix of
shuttle catastrophe is an rng picked shuttle if i remember correctly, so i dont think he chose meteor?
also i think there was 2 ert calls, one from me (an emergency response party) that you missed, although those dont use the event system i think
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #602328

BONERMASTER wrote:Theft happens only once, and it is wrong.

With warm regards
- BONERMASTER
At the end of the day, I'm just gonna point to part B) in my response to thunder
this really isn't a huge issue in my eyes. It's just one round, at the end of the day, and it's not like it was targeted abuse or a repeated gross misuse of admin powers. I was annoyed at the round and wanted to vent (like the impostor from amongus) so I came here to do what I stated I'd do in the thread title: bitch and moan.
I made a link to this in his feedback, said that I thought the round was bad and button spam isn't very fun or enjoyable, (especially with certain events like wormholes) and I think it's honestly best left at that.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #602345

Fikou wrote: shuttle catastrophe is an rng picked shuttle if i remember correctly, so i dont think he chose meteor?
also i think there was 2 ert calls, one from me (an emergency response party) that you missed, although those dont use the event system i think
Yeah, I don't think meteor was chosen, but it was the most awful possible shuttle that we could be assigned by the random press.

ERT: Yeah, they don't use "has triggered an event" logging type, so the quick search didn't log those.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #602425

Thunder11 wrote:If you have a problem man the fuck up and make an actual admin complaint thread rather than begging for sympathy in off topic
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:Because I'm capable of reading and it says I can't complain about admin events in admin complaints I'm just going to bitch in this post instead. Don't want to get this whole thing deleted because "hehe bro its an event"

:|
► Show Spoiler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #602463

What a loser

Imagine pressing admin buttons 60 times in a round and none of them are catastrophic meteors
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602600

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: this really isn't a huge issue in my eyes. It's just one round, at the end of the day
admins should be held to a higher standard than players. calling this an event is pretty weak when it seems like drunken button-spamming
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #608143

Fikou wrote:
Then a mix of
shuttle catastrophe is an rng picked shuttle if i remember correctly, so i dont think he chose meteor?
when i was coding it due to how events are coded it is weirdly incredibly hard to allow the admin to pick what kind of shuttle is used
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #608147

Armhulen wrote:
Fikou wrote:
Then a mix of
when i was coding it due to how events are coded it is weirdly incredibly hard to allow the admin to pick what kind of shuttle is used
ummm necro??
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #608154

tinodrima7020 wrote:And yet you hardly, if at all, remain tapped into the game itself.
You have connected to our servers during 10 of the 201 days that have passed during 2021 and only once since February.

Oranges, on the other hand, has connected on 37 of those days and has done so consistently throughout the year.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #608158

IkeTG wrote:

rent free
can you really say that when you shitpost in a forum of a game u havent played in 5 years
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #608159

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
IkeTG wrote:

rent free
can you really say that when you shitpost in a forum of a game u havent played in 5 years
i mean i said it, so that clears up whether i could or not
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #608160

Soooo true.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #608162

Since this has been necro'ed I'd just like to point out that all admins have admin ban access for reason, and game masters have remove admin for a round and force de-admin access, also for reasons.

I'm not going to talk on rather or not the conduct seen here would have justified using those buttons, because im not reading logs for some month old round and never saw this the first time it was posted.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #608203

apologies on the necro i did not look before posting