Stickymayhem win codenut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Stickymayhem win codenut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #602219

chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Re: Stickymayhem win codenut

Post by chocolate_bickie » #602223

This has been an issue for weeks and the fact no coder noticed this shows how little they play.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #602278

To be honest, I noticed it but I just assumed there was something I had to do something arcane like fork/knife them on a plate or something like that.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #602294

chocolate_bickie wrote:This has been an issue for weeks and the fact no coder noticed this shows how little they play.
actually all it does is indicate how little relevance and impact food has on ss13 rounds
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #602295

oranges wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:This has been an issue for weeks and the fact no coder noticed this shows how little they play.
actually all it does is indicate how little relevance and impact food has on ss13 rounds
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #602296

we need a realistic hunger system like minecraft
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #602297

Fishimun wrote:we need a realistic hunger system like minecraft
go back to digg.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #602310

lmao i paid a coder to push this weeks ago and no one noticed

it's too late 40% of the playerbase is now vegan you've already lost
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602313

you have to eat multiple times each shift and it's a huge pain in the ass if the cook hasn't cooked enough and you haven't come across donuts to steal but i've only encountered this bug once because usually the cooks don't serve something so plain
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602322

Stickymayhem wrote:lmao i paid a coder to push this weeks ago and no one noticed

What's your favorite vegan dish, hands down
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #602330

tinodrima7020 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:lmao i paid a coder to push this weeks ago and no one noticed

outside of high end restaurant shit my favorite dish is tofu scramble

Fry up some red pepper, garlic, red onions with a splash of tamari, crumble tofu into the other half of the pan with a bit of olive oil. Throw some turmeric and chicken stock in that bad boy with a sprinkle of smoked paprika and drop your faux meat of choice (I'm big on "This is not Bacon" or Vivera Bacon bits or sliced up tofurkey salami) and have it with whatever carb you want like fries or beans or hash browns or whatever full english breakfast shit you're into. Fucking sick hangover food and it's nothing but protein and veg
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #602332

Stickymayhem wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:

Fry up some red pepper, garlic, red onions with a splash of tamari, crumble tofu into the other half of the pan with a bit of olive oil. Throw some turmeric and chicken stock in that bad boy with a sprinkle of smoked paprika and drop your faux meat of choice (I'm big on "This is not Bacon" or Vivera Bacon bits or sliced up tofurkey salami) and have it with whatever carb you want like fries or beans or hash browns or whatever full english breakfast shit you're into. Fucking sick hangover food and it's nothing but protein and veg
Does tofu come in brands, if so, what brand would you recommend?
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #602333

tinodrima7020 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:

Does tofu come in brands, if so, what brand would you recommend?
my favorite brand is tofoo but what you really want is the extra firm firmest fucking tofu you can find. Avoid any silken tofu and any asian bullshit it's all soft and soggy garbage.

get some firm ass tofu and it's fucking delish
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #602337

Is eating things that died naturally okay? Can I dig up my grandpa and eat him?
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #602350

confused rock wrote:Is eating things that died naturally okay? Can I dig up my grandpa and eat him?
yes the point is unnecessary harm and exploitation of animals. eating an animal that died of natural causes does not cause harm or exploitation.

go eat all the roadkill you want my dude just take a tapeworm pill after
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #602357

Chicken stock? Um...
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #602359

Stickymayhem wrote:
confused rock wrote:Is eating things that died naturally okay? Can I dig up my grandpa and eat him?
yes the point is unnecessary harm and exploitation of animals. eating an animal that died of natural causes does not cause harm or exploitation.

go eat all the roadkill you want my dude just take a tapeworm pill after
Would you eat lab grown meat if it ever became common enough to be widely available?
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #602641

Would you eat yourself?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #604734

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #604773

finally i can once again eat meat as a moth and be disgusted
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #604788

Why It's Good For The Game
Eat meat.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo