Art Connoisseur Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Art Connoisseur Peanut

Post by Malkraz » #603677

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29309
now this is a spicy one
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Art Connoisseur Peanut

Post by wubli » #603881

BONERMASTER wrote: I also want to express my relief that Wubli did not reveal any major information about herself during this conversation, it must have been certainly a very jarring experience to suddenly find yourself being extorted for your personal information, it is very commendable that you did not give in to the pressure and found the bravery to not only fight back but to also do the right thing, which is to report this action to the administration so that nobody else might be extorted. I hope you will recover quickly from this experience, and continue to create more art master pieces. I was surprised to learn that this picture was created by you, in fact! We are certainly very lucky to have a talented artist like you, and I would be very happy to see more art from you in the future!
thanks bud, i laughed here but i won't deny this has taken a toll on me. i don't care if i'm supposed to grow a thicker skin or whatever, having your irl identity somehow threatened is always scary in this community.
i had a really fun night streaming art for the tg vc and it made me feel a lot better after this garbage deal. take care of yourselves. stuff is fucked and you truly never know what to expect. have a good day :}
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #603884

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #603892

Actually, too much of a Gupta post.
I have no idea what this thread is about.
Last edited by cacogen on Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #603897

Local man tries to doxx person for banning them; insists getting called a furry in response is bigotry
Spoiler:
lol furry
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
technokek

Post by technokek » #603902

tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #603904

have sex
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #603905

this thread owns
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #603906

technokek wrote:There is a voice recording of him getting banned from his EVE clan. Will i get banned if i post it?
Yes, don't do it
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #603913

[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #603914

MortoSasye wrote:
technokek wrote:There is a voice recording of him getting banned from his EVE clan. Will i get banned if i post it?
Yes, don't do it
I'm like 50% sure it's an SS13 eve clan I don't think it counts. It's on the yog forum I think?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #603917

@wubli what are your rates btw
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #603919

Wow this guy is crazier than me *eats fistful of pills and farts*

Sorry you had to deal with this denthead wubli

What kind of retardo assunes a jannie is underage, we banned uhangi for being literally 12 and varediting his shoes, if wubli was a fucking teen meme queen supreme they would have done something stupid because of underdeveloped smooth child brain and gotten clapped for it already

This guy is the biggest psycho we've had since jmad
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #603920

Hey guys, Alex here. In the state of United it’s illegal to send clothed women according to my friend al- I mean uh Pablo my paralegal friend. He told me to make sure its legal you need to send me your social security number. If not you will no longer receive my money or my- I mean legoscape’s interests as a prospective customer.

The biggest sin is saying someone is paying for your busty catgirl pic and his name is Alex. No one is named Alex.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
technokek

Post by technokek » #603923

Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #603929

legoscape wrote:Based and red-pilled.
What a bunch of retards lamo.
Simp and cuck for a underaged girl harder :honkman:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #603937

Cobby wrote:No one is named Alex.
Cobby we all know ur real name is Alex you dont need to pretend
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #603939

his real name is cobbert
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #603940

The legoscape story: Epilogue.
technokek

Post by technokek » #603941

wubli

Post by wubli » #603952

terranaut wrote:@wubli what are your rates btw
I don't have rates I do name your price, pay what you can and I work around it so that there's more ss13 art and also I don't work for free
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #603956

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
MortoSasye wrote:
Yes, don't do it
I'm like 50% sure it's an SS13 eve clan I don't think it counts. It's on the yog forum I think?
It was posted on the yog forums at some point. It was from him getting banned from Goonswarm/CONDI because he shit on someone for gifting him a really expensive ship skin, something about "being disrespectful to new players"? I don't know, Legoscape logic.

I'm not linking it but it's not exactly hard to find.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #603959

FloranOtten wrote:Local man tries to doxx person for banning them; insists getting called a furry in response is bigotry
Spoiler:
lol furry
I should clarify that the huge multi-paragraph copypasta isn’t by legoscape. I just found it to be oddly fitting for this sort of peanut.

Original source
Spoiler:
It is actually disgusting the way you treat the people on your server like actual children and force-filter people through a backwards-ass "I'm sorry for what I did wrong daddy, please unban me" bureaucratic process that heavily favors your administration and offers no benefits to the players.

Your rules are disgustingly, obsessively strict and arbitrary and your punishments are non-commensurate. You personally attack players and accuse them of being "shitlers" or bigots or any other label you can slap on them to make them look like the undeniable villain of the situation and you the brave hero dealing with incorrigible children making your server a safer place.

You are not some fucking mega-corporation with millions of customers to address, and you're not a one-man lone operation without so much as an intern to answer calls. It wouldn't kill you to treat people like PEOPLE and not just faceless emotionless consumers of a product who, should they disobey the terms of service in even the slightest manner, can't even be considered human at all.

What's even worse is you obsessively get involved in every tiny little scuffle. Just because someone ahelps something doesn't mean it's a major fucking thing that needs to be met with the swiftest and harshest punishment you can think of. Players are, believe it or not, functioning human beings with brains that can solve their own problems if you let them and don't annoyingly reinforce this "come to me if you need help, but don't you fucking dare EVER try to solve your own problems" environment. You can't even fucking handle the workload you are creating for yourselves by doing this and are banning people left and right for minor infractions and giving major long-term bans for things that could be handled IC or didn't even truly inconvenience anyone for more than a span of a few fucking minutes.

Asking -- no, DEMANDING -- every single player to memorize your incredibly obtuse rules and process before even so much as touching your server is unfair and ridiculous. The only rules a typical player needs to abide by is the golden rule of "don't be a dick," and STRICTLY enforcing rules beyond that is just spiteful. You create an environment where every single player is effectively held hostage by your rules and every single round will inevitably end with admins and players bickering over rulings on arbitrary shit that doesn't matter and didn't fucking hurt anyone to begin with. Players have to constantly ask for rulings and subrulings before acting on anything. Anything can be stretched and considered "griefing," anything can be considered a bannable offense, and everyone is walking on incredibly thin ice at all times because everyone knows not only that the admins are geared up to punish the players but that the other players are ready and willing to abuse this in order to ruin someone else's day.

Something doesn't go your way? Someone robusts you? Sec imprisons you for pushing a mime? Want to get back at them? Don't solve it IC, go bitch to daddy admin and get them forcibly removed from the server for inconveniencing you. If you want to take your frustrations out on some random fuck, just ahelp it and you are GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEED to get a guardian angel that will undeniably punish the player that wronged you and you get a fucking pat on the head for using the bullshit system that encourages this toxic childish environment of "I'll tell mom on you!" that so many people find disgusting.

But even if your rules WERE perfect (they're not) and your admins WERE infallible (they're not) and your ban appeal system WAS fair and just to the player (it's not), you still have a discord environment where players are encouraged to tell you to fuck off, git gud, and ahelp it or possibly even to kill yourself for being a griefer and a server environment where people behave like insipid territorial animals.

And while I'm fucking at it, your "no bigotry" rule is absolute bullshit. I have people telling me I'm a piece of shit that should kill myself, I get a fucking asshole that beats me nearly to death and calls me a "stupid bitch" because I called a shuttle on lavaland without realizing they were heading for it on the station and I get people who will incessantly refer to me as a "furry" -- I'm fucking not, and even if I were that's still a bigoted slur which breaks your fucking "bigotry" rule. But that rule isn't there to prevent bigotry or make players feel welcome or create a community of helpful and polite individuals, no. It's just there so you can arbitrarily make snap decisions on people based on what language they use, and if they dare to speak a word that you consider """bigoted""" regardless of the context or intent then that's an on-the-spot ban to save you time and trouble because "they were probably a dumb edgelord anyway."

This whole experience from the very beginning has made me feel like a helpless child, with players that griefed me and admins that insulted me every goddamn step of the way. I try to talk one-to-one with the admin about the issue and I'm told "fuck you, use the form." I don't even get a chance to talk to the person I "griefed," and I don't even know if they give a shit about this any more. I don't know who it was and I don't care and I doubt they care as much as you do.

I don't act aggressively purely out of malice or spite, I act aggressively when people act aggressively towards ME, and your playerbase does just that. It's not uncommon for someone to allcaps "GET THE FUCK OUT" if you are in a department you don't have ID for regardless of your reason for being there, and being aggressively grabbed and tabled is par for the fucking course. Your playerbase told me that aggression was the way to be a part of the server, and so when someone aggressed towards me by stealing something that was mine I aggressed back.

This would have been a minor issue at most, just a tiny nothing of a hiccup that nobody would have to pay any attention to if only you treated your players with respect and dignity, but you do not. And that's what hurts the most.

There are some genuinely nice people on the server and I don't want to say everyone is bad, but the environment is incredibly toxic at times and the admins promote that. The amount of disrespect and disregard and complete and utter lack of empathy across the board is astonishing. None of you want to offer even a second of your time to consider that I'm a human being with feelings that can make mistakes, nobody even thought to consider that maybe it was just a rare, honest, emotionally-driven mistake.

You treated me like garbage. You still treat me like garbage. You treat me like I'm not a person, just another number to file under the "lol ban this f*****" folder. You treat me as though every mistake I make is intentionally malicious and that I'm trying to go out of my way to ruin other peoples experiences, but from my end the only malicious ones are you. Admins who treat me like a naughty child and not a human being that can -- IF YOU FUCKING CARED TO TRY -- be reasoned with.

This whole ordeal is just disgusting.
► Show Spoiler
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #603960

Farquaar wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:Local man tries to doxx person for banning them; insists getting called a furry in response is bigotry
Spoiler:
lol furry
I should clarify that the huge multi-paragraph copypasta isn’t by legoscape. I just found it to be oddly fitting for this sort of peanut.

Original source
Spoiler:
It is actually disgusting the way you treat the people on your server like actual children and force-filter people through a backwards-ass "I'm sorry for what I did wrong daddy, please unban me" bureaucratic process that heavily favors your administration and offers no benefits to the players.

Your rules are disgustingly, obsessively strict and arbitrary and your punishments are non-commensurate. You personally attack players and accuse them of being "shitlers" or bigots or any other label you can slap on them to make them look like the undeniable villain of the situation and you the brave hero dealing with incorrigible children making your server a safer place.

You are not some fucking mega-corporation with millions of customers to address, and you're not a one-man lone operation without so much as an intern to answer calls. It wouldn't kill you to treat people like PEOPLE and not just faceless emotionless consumers of a product who, should they disobey the terms of service in even the slightest manner, can't even be considered human at all.

What's even worse is you obsessively get involved in every tiny little scuffle. Just because someone ahelps something doesn't mean it's a major fucking thing that needs to be met with the swiftest and harshest punishment you can think of. Players are, believe it or not, functioning human beings with brains that can solve their own problems if you let them and don't annoyingly reinforce this "come to me if you need help, but don't you fucking dare EVER try to solve your own problems" environment. You can't even fucking handle the workload you are creating for yourselves by doing this and are banning people left and right for minor infractions and giving major long-term bans for things that could be handled IC or didn't even truly inconvenience anyone for more than a span of a few fucking minutes.

Asking -- no, DEMANDING -- every single player to memorize your incredibly obtuse rules and process before even so much as touching your server is unfair and ridiculous. The only rules a typical player needs to abide by is the golden rule of "don't be a dick," and STRICTLY enforcing rules beyond that is just spiteful. You create an environment where every single player is effectively held hostage by your rules and every single round will inevitably end with admins and players bickering over rulings on arbitrary shit that doesn't matter and didn't fucking hurt anyone to begin with. Players have to constantly ask for rulings and subrulings before acting on anything. Anything can be stretched and considered "griefing," anything can be considered a bannable offense, and everyone is walking on incredibly thin ice at all times because everyone knows not only that the admins are geared up to punish the players but that the other players are ready and willing to abuse this in order to ruin someone else's day.

Something doesn't go your way? Someone robusts you? Sec imprisons you for pushing a mime? Want to get back at them? Don't solve it IC, go bitch to daddy admin and get them forcibly removed from the server for inconveniencing you. If you want to take your frustrations out on some random fuck, just ahelp it and you are GUARAN-FUCKIN-TEED to get a guardian angel that will undeniably punish the player that wronged you and you get a fucking pat on the head for using the bullshit system that encourages this toxic childish environment of "I'll tell mom on you!" that so many people find disgusting.

But even if your rules WERE perfect (they're not) and your admins WERE infallible (they're not) and your ban appeal system WAS fair and just to the player (it's not), you still have a discord environment where players are encouraged to tell you to fuck off, git gud, and ahelp it or possibly even to kill yourself for being a griefer and a server environment where people behave like insipid territorial animals.

And while I'm fucking at it, your "no bigotry" rule is absolute bullshit. I have people telling me I'm a piece of shit that should kill myself, I get a fucking asshole that beats me nearly to death and calls me a "stupid bitch" because I called a shuttle on lavaland without realizing they were heading for it on the station and I get people who will incessantly refer to me as a "furry" -- I'm fucking not, and even if I were that's still a bigoted slur which breaks your fucking "bigotry" rule. But that rule isn't there to prevent bigotry or make players feel welcome or create a community of helpful and polite individuals, no. It's just there so you can arbitrarily make snap decisions on people based on what language they use, and if they dare to speak a word that you consider """bigoted""" regardless of the context or intent then that's an on-the-spot ban to save you time and trouble because "they were probably a dumb edgelord anyway."

This whole experience from the very beginning has made me feel like a helpless child, with players that griefed me and admins that insulted me every goddamn step of the way. I try to talk one-to-one with the admin about the issue and I'm told "fuck you, use the form." I don't even get a chance to talk to the person I "griefed," and I don't even know if they give a shit about this any more. I don't know who it was and I don't care and I doubt they care as much as you do.

I don't act aggressively purely out of malice or spite, I act aggressively when people act aggressively towards ME, and your playerbase does just that. It's not uncommon for someone to allcaps "GET THE FUCK OUT" if you are in a department you don't have ID for regardless of your reason for being there, and being aggressively grabbed and tabled is par for the fucking course. Your playerbase told me that aggression was the way to be a part of the server, and so when someone aggressed towards me by stealing something that was mine I aggressed back.

This would have been a minor issue at most, just a tiny nothing of a hiccup that nobody would have to pay any attention to if only you treated your players with respect and dignity, but you do not. And that's what hurts the most.

There are some genuinely nice people on the server and I don't want to say everyone is bad, but the environment is incredibly toxic at times and the admins promote that. The amount of disrespect and disregard and complete and utter lack of empathy across the board is astonishing. None of you want to offer even a second of your time to consider that I'm a human being with feelings that can make mistakes, nobody even thought to consider that maybe it was just a rare, honest, emotionally-driven mistake.

You treated me like garbage. You still treat me like garbage. You treat me like I'm not a person, just another number to file under the "lol ban this f*****" folder. You treat me as though every mistake I make is intentionally malicious and that I'm trying to go out of my way to ruin other peoples experiences, but from my end the only malicious ones are you. Admins who treat me like a naughty child and not a human being that can -- IF YOU FUCKING CARED TO TRY -- be reasoned with.

To be fair it's from Nyaakuza, so it's almost as good as it being from Legoscape.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #603961

why didnt legoscape show proper identification to wubli

what if she had been making suggestive art for a minor

thats illegal in michigan
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
technokek

Post by technokek » #603967

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #603969

that would make him rshoe, famous hacker and griefer
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #603970

EOBGames wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
Spoiler:
lol furry

Original source
Spoiler:

To be fair it's from Nyaakuza, so it's almost as good as it being from Legoscape.
Spitting truth
Hugs
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #603971

Also we might get an episode 2 of legoscape when he multikeys (which he has done on yog before)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #603975

Misdoubtful wrote:
EOBGames wrote:
Farquaar wrote:
Spoiler:
lol furry

Original source
Spoiler:

Spitting truth
Yaas queen slay it ?????
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

wubli

Post by wubli » #603979

Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #603982

if its the soundcloud one from years ago, then yeah its public so go ahead
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #603985

trying to stalk wubli is retarded anyways wubli lives at the south pole

literally a penguin
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #603990

wubli wrote:Image
[youtube]fZCRYo-0K0c[/youtube]
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #603997

Naloac wrote:
if its the soundcloud one from years ago, then yeah its public so go ahead
Headmin has spoken
Release the carbon, please

Also Wubli may I offer you a consolatory Hwasa or Moonbyul fancam in these trying times
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #603999

Pandarsenic wrote:
Also Wubli may I offer you a consolatory Hwasa or Moonbyul fancam in these trying times
Stop trying to get into her pants bro, she's not interested.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #604000

NoxVS wrote:why didnt legoscape show proper identification to wubli

yeah especially since legoscape is acting like a giant fugging baby ass bitch
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #604006

Armhulen wrote:
NoxVS wrote:why didnt legoscape show proper identification to wubli

yeah especially since legoscape is acting like a giant fugging baby ass bitch

you've been on point lately armhulen i might have to give you some Aggro Crag Gold
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #604008

i have my phd in cragology, i'll have you know
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #604014

technokek wrote:Can we unban him if he posts a selfie with a shoe on his head?
Yes please I want to read another appeal
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #604022

I have a cousin named alex
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #604023

You know, assuming this Alex character is real - Legoscape just doxxed his friend by releasing his name publicly. It's good that he was permabanned 8-)
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
technokek

Post by technokek » #604033

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #604036

It takes an impressive sort of human to get hated in EVE of all games
wubli

Post by wubli » #604041

Pandarsenic wrote: Also Wubli may I offer you a consolatory Hwasa or Moonbyul fancam in these trying times
Yes please any mamamoo is good
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #604042

terranaut wrote:his real name is cobbert
someone take the opportunity to harambe terranaut
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #604043

I too, am gay. *wheezing noises*
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #604044

Spoiler:
lol furry
Pretty serious accusation, almost as bad as being an admin
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #604048

wubli wrote:
Pandarsenic wrote: Also Wubli may I offer you a consolatory Hwasa or Moonbyul fancam in these trying times
Yes please any mamamoo is good
ANY Mamamoo?

[youtube]KNjvLzrDLh4[/youtube]
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #604049

all i can say is wtf. hopefully he gets help.

why does this game attract coomers/creeps?
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #604052

i stopped paying attention to tg for a single day what the FUCK
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #604053

gum disease wrote:all i can say is wtf. hopefully he gets help.

why does this game attract coomers/creeps?
You can't be normal and play this shit
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you