Art Connoisseur Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Art Connoisseur Peanut

Post by Malkraz » #603677

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29309
now this is a spicy one
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Art Connoisseur Peanut

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #604461

Denton wrote:DOKTOR
TURN OFF MY SCHIZO INHIBITORS

SCHIZOPHRINA THIS IS WHY IM BANNED.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604473

i think schizophrenia isnt just "crazy disease" but probably like a gradient of how perceptive and aware you are of shit. for example being a retard would be on the bottom of the gradient but being so hyperperceptive that you start seeing and hearingthings and making up people like Alex would be at the top of the gradient.

i feel like it'd be better to be closer to crazy than closer to retard, but maybe the retard is happier as a retard. what's the saying, like, "ignorance is bliss." what do you guys think.
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #604480

sinfulbliss wrote:i think schizophrenia isnt just "crazy disease" but probably like a gradient of how perceptive and aware you are of shit. for example being a retard would be on the bottom of the gradient but being so hyperperceptive that you start seeing and hearingthings and making up people like Alex would be at the top of the gradient.

i feel like it'd be better to be closer to crazy than closer to retard, but maybe the retard is happier as a retard. what's the saying, like, "ignorance is bliss." what do you guys think.
i think ur a fukn retard
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #604488

its ok we know you have schizophrenia and are trying to deny it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #604493

It also occurred to me while I was checking unreads that I always figured Legoscape's signature was a joke or some really old history or something, not "Haha watch this lmao"
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #604495

Lego has a signature?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #604497

Oh. It's gone now. It was a quote from the beginning of Yog's "The Legoscape Story"
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604506

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:i think schizophrenia isnt just "crazy disease" but probably like a gradient of how perceptive and aware you are of shit. for example being a retard would be on the bottom of the gradient but being so hyperperceptive that you start seeing and hearingthings and making up people like Alex would be at the top of the gradient.

i think ur a fukn retard
no u dont ur just saying that to sound edgy and hip
Spoiler:
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #604509

sinfulbliss wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:

i think ur a fukn retard
no u dont ur just saying that to sound edgy and hip
no you're just genuinely retarded
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #604516

i can hear the voices but not see them, im high up there.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #604530

Before you read: I am not targeting anyone in my post. This is a catharsis for me and you cannot simply water it down to target posting. It's a very complex story spanning years with my advice. People change, I know that personally. I am also terrible with words but I try.

The good

When I was a child, My family and teachers taught me to "Follow your dreams and work hard to achieve them." Uncountable people in this world, from ocean to ocean, have been told this simple yet powerful advice. Somehow, Some random, Cosmic events caused Exadv1 to exist to develop the base code of this game. Exadv1 put forth and worked on the idea of Space Station 13; That one in a million idea that created such an intoxicating game and eventually led to what I can only say is a masterpiece. I have played Space station 13 for nine years of my life. Nine years is a long time, which I regrettably, Should have used elsewhere but nonetheless, nine years well spent. This game only was made because of the hard work and dreams of Exadv1. When he released his code in 2006, This game developed multiple sub-communities of people coming together to create and play a two-dimensional space-man game. We've made this game, this community in all of their glory. Space station 13 has defined a genre and represented our dreams for almost two decades. No game even can touch the level of detail, Game design, or community that we have built together. I hope it goes on for many more decades. I want to look back at space station 13 as a good memory that got me through some hard times in my early life. This game placed a veil on the world through some of my worse times: losing my friend Andrew to cancer, my family to sickness, and the loss of friends and precious time I have left. And for this, I look highly upon this masterpiece and the countless joy and fun I've had with it.

The Bad

I joined this community in 2012 When I was a stupid twelve to thirteen-year-old child. I had stumbled upon something I could never understand at such an age. And thus, I had some problems developing in this community, Socially. I was in a very toxic place when I had begun. I began in ss13 by playing on Noxious Station and Facepunch because I started playing Garry's mod at a young age. If you know how kids are treated on Garry's Mod, you should see the appeal of the anonymous nature of Space Station 13. I always tried to act cool and "fit in," but it was clear that I was an underaged kid who lied about who they were to get some "cookie points." The communities I had started playing in 2012-2013 created a personal toxic mindset. This game thrived on toxic communities of liars, degenerates, and megalomaniacs. And me? I was just a dumb, impressionable kid who thought It was always ok to do these things, To Lie, To Cheat, and to try to fit in the false perception I had created of every community. When I finally got old enough to have my own email, I started the account "Alex."This was also the time I began to play YogStation. The hell I raised, The enemies made, The bridges burned, they were plentiful. This was the beginning creation of the "Alex mentality." The same mentality I still have problems with today. I always make enemies with people I think are there to hurt me or harm me, but more times than not, it's my fault. In 2013, I began playing Yogstation, and this was when the harassment and bullying from the admins and players began to solidify my mentality of people. It started as the typical "bully the kid for being on the internet," Then It got very personal to me. There was Doxxing from the owner, Personal daily harassment, and it made me feel alone and empty on the inside. To this day, it still does.

The Alex

When your early life develops, You have to deal with this harassment and bullying because, as everyone says, "They're just trying to get you angry." or "They're trying to make themselves feel better." This was not true in my case; My bullying was personal, the harassment was targeted and daily. They tried to gain an advantage over a lonely, sad child because they could, And these were older teenagers or adults; They were in every regard toxic and degenerate. I remember crying myself to sleep many nights and bottling up that anger and sadness, and I brought it to school. Friends who opened themselves entirely to me always made me feel some catharsis and removed those feelings of pure loneliness. These people I've known as true friends and I still play games with them and go out to exercise to this day! When my mentality developed, I had developed clashing ideas. I have always been nice to people but never trusted them. I could feel for people, but I showed no emotions. I could be nice to every stranger I met but never really mean it. I remember going to my aunt's funeral, and I never cried; I sat there quietly until it was over and not said or feeling a single thing. It made me more complex as an individual. This isn't saying I don't feel anything; I do. It's just more challenging for me. I wanted to tell my thoughts and feelings about this game and my situation because I have strong passions. I also want to say to those who are vulnerable that you are not alone. This is just the beginning of your long journey and you are strong, and you have humanity in your heart, so be strong. Be strong for those around you because they could be in the same situation. And for those who often speak against people to belittle their integrity, To make them feel low. You do not understand what you can do to people; You do not understand the change that can be caused by words alone. I stand as a beacon of change, and I'm still changing today, Always trying to better my mind, mentality, and body. Take what I say as advice and do not be like me; I was destined to be alone, friendless, and sad. This is my catharsis, Don't let your emotions build up and spill out; it takes far more work to put yourself together than to fall apart.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604533

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:i think ur a fukn retard
saprasam wrote:no you're just genuinely retarded
"And for those who often speak against people to belittle their integrity, To make them feel low. You do not understand what you can do to people; You do not understand the change that can be caused by words alone."
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #604540

your mom is so fat that she
Limey wrote:its too late.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #604543

Qbopper wrote:your mom is so fat that she
She wat
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #604554

ate the rest of his sentence
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #604574

sinfulbliss wrote:
"And for those who often speak against people to belittle their integrity, To make them feel low. You do not understand what you can do to people; You do not understand the change that can be caused by words alone."
Cope
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #604617

oranges wrote:digg
redditor
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604673

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:
Cope
STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVE-
...STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER H-
......STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT.... me... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #604708

Timonk wrote:Also we might get an episode 2 of legoscape when he multikeys (which he has done on yog before)
Multikeying is when you play with 2 accounts neither of which are banned.

What legodude will do will be bog standard ban evasion.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #604825

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Timonk wrote:Also we might get an episode 2 of legoscape when he multikeys (which he has done on yog before)

Multikeying is a shit solution especially to ban evade. The problem is there's no good servers other than TG, so if you're a hardcore TG player it's hard to just suddenly stop playing it. Don't get me wrong there are good servers and codebases, but you have to relearn the whole game and make new friends, and that's a pretty difficult task.
Spoiler:
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #604827

sinfulbliss wrote:The problem is there's no good servers other than TG, so if you're a hardcore TG player it's hard to just suddenly stop playing it.
sounds like a good reason to not do shit to get urself banned
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #604829

sinfulbliss wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:

Multikeying is a shit solution especially to ban evade. The problem is there's no good servers other than TG, so if you're a hardcore TG player it's hard to just suddenly stop playing it. Don't get me wrong there are good servers and codebases, but you have to relearn the whole game and make new friends, and that's a pretty difficult task.
it's easy for him to make friends he just invents them