Cringe

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Cringe

Post by sinfulbliss » #604687

ok because its 8am im making this short and sweet with NO formatting and LOW effort

This is the definition of cringe but it has been expanded not only here but on the interwebs. In particular when someone acts particularly genuine, expresses too much emotion/love/care/says something that requires effort or tried to be funny (which is not a bad thing, people trying to be funny and failing are good people and shouldn't be put down for their failure that's just mean bro), they are deemed "cringe" by the cringe police. I am not personally impacted by this, in fact I have embraced it and have joined the dark side. In fact I might consider myself "rad" by most accounts, and by the accounts of my son's "lit" teenage friends that always take me to buy beer with them (not for my ID but because I'm a good addition to the "squa" as we jest).

Anyway I digress and I must ask - why cringe? Judging by the strict definition it can only mean someone finds what the person said to be embarrassing to that person. And usually it is forbidden to express too much emotion online - i think that makes sense since it is anonymous and you wouldn't pour your heart out to a bunch of random people IRL. HOWEVER, the anonymity also allows people to drop N bombs and say crazy things they'd never say IRL EITHER, so why can't it work both ways? It's so much more interesting than irony sometimes you know. But irony is unironically (hah) the best response to some posts, like most of the posts given by oranges for example, but this is besides the point.

Why's the N-bomb okay but people caint EXPRESS themselves genuinely? Ehhh??? I mean yeah rules and rule 1 and all yada yada. we all know the culture gamers... and you'd get a lot less shit for saying the n-word than talking about some cringe genuine shit showing you actually CARE about something, like defending a hypothetical PR removing moths or some shit. This is how it be. I ask the question, to you edgelords that will respond to this whole thread with the C-word, to look deep within yourself, and challenge you to consider this:

I believe YOU are the cringe ones, my friend.... Because you misuse your anonymity to shitpost, instead of to create warmness. The shorter the text the less cringe it is... But you know what I think? I think you're hunting after the upvotes, the laughs, like the next guy... You don't seek the TRUTH you just want to be accepted by playin the edgelord. THAT. THAT, my dear, is cringe. YES it is for the lols, the memes, the upvotes, but it doesn't need to be through CRINGE-posting, it can be through an original wacky post like Gupta does, but not everyone has the talent for that.

Why are catgirls cringe? Tell me. I genuinely do not know. I'm looking for good logic here not shitposts. I'm taking you to work, edgelords. Give me the 1-2 on the cringe. Why is nyahh'ing and wagging cringe? Is it because your horny-sensors detect sexual overtones and it creates inherent discomfort? Is it because you wish for the hivemind of being disapproving of such things? You're all attention whores, we all are, even... But you can be an attention whore, you can shitpost, you can be funny, ALL WITHOUT this misuse of what "cringe" really stands for.

anyways this post is pretty cringe ngl im gonna sleep now gn gamers
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss

Re: Cringe

Post by sinfulbliss » #604694

Rohen_Tahir wrote:cringe
exhibit A, and perfectly expected, a fine specimen. you see, you say cringe because it is funny, i agree. but you had the opportunity, a real chance, to engage on the subject, especially as a touted cringeposter. you passed up the opportunity, understandably - because you seek the upvotes, you seek the giggles, you seek validation as we all do.

my issue with the new "CRINGE" meaning, is that it is an inherently NEGATIVE expression which can cause sadness. For instance if you are called cringe, and you didn't do something super fucked up like try to torture-ERP someone in dorms 4, then it is no more than a put-down, something which debases the discussion from the outset and makes the poster feel bad. Do not worry, I am on that counterfeit xanax right now I spoke of earlier that Gupta sent me and will sleep imminently, so I am impervious to feeling bad at the moment. Tell me, what made you say it, Rohen? What went through your head when you said that word?

And I promise no one will judge you for opening up. I know there are many feelings churning inside your spaceman brain right now about the subject. Throw me a bone. I will respond in maybe 12 hours since I am now going to sleep. But respond post haste as the nature of this investigation is the nature of a forum - it is a speedrace and must be addressed with haste.
Spoiler:
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #604697

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #604701

sinfulbliss wrote:ok because its 8am im making this short and sweet with NO formatting and LOW effort

This is the definition of cringe but it has been expanded not only here but on the interwebs. In particular when someone acts particularly genuine, expresses too much emotion/love/care/says something that requires effort or tried to be funny (which is not a bad thing, people trying to be funny and failing are good people and shouldn't be put down for their failure that's just mean bro), they are deemed "cringe" by the cringe police. I am not personally impacted by this, in fact I have embraced it and have joined the dark side. In fact I might consider myself "rad" by most accounts, and by the accounts of my son's "lit" teenage friends that always take me to buy beer with them (not for my ID but because I'm a good addition to the "squa" as we jest).

Anyway I digress and I must ask - why cringe? Judging by the strict definition it can only mean someone finds what the person said to be embarrassing to that person. And usually it is forbidden to express too much emotion online - i think that makes sense since it is anonymous and you wouldn't pour your heart out to a bunch of random people IRL. HOWEVER, the anonymity also allows people to drop N bombs and say crazy things they'd never say IRL EITHER, so why can't it work both ways? It's so much more interesting than irony sometimes you know. But irony is unironically (hah) the best response to some posts, like most of the posts given by oranges for example, but this is besides the point.

Why's the N-bomb okay but people caint EXPRESS themselves genuinely? Ehhh??? I mean yeah rules and rule 1 and all yada yada. we all know the culture gamers... and you'd get a lot less shit for saying the n-word than talking about some cringe genuine shit showing you actually CARE about something, like defending a hypothetical PR removing moths or some shit. This is how it be. I ask the question, to you edgelords that will respond to this whole thread with the C-word, to look deep within yourself, and challenge you to consider this:

I believe YOU are the cringe ones, my friend.... Because you misuse your anonymity to shitpost, instead of to create warmness. The shorter the text the less cringe it is... But you know what I think? I think you're hunting after the upvotes, the laughs, like the next guy... You don't seek the TRUTH you just want to be accepted by playin the edgelord. THAT. THAT, my dear, is cringe. YES it is for the lols, the memes, the upvotes, but it doesn't need to be through CRINGE-posting, it can be through an original wacky post like Gupta does, but not everyone has the talent for that.

Why are catgirls cringe? Tell me. I genuinely do not know. I'm looking for good logic here not shitposts. I'm taking you to work, edgelords. Give me the 1-2 on the cringe. Why is nyahh'ing and wagging cringe? Is it because your horny-sensors detect sexual overtones and it creates inherent discomfort? Is it because you wish for the hivemind of being disapproving of such things? You're all attention whores, we all are, even... But you can be an attention whore, you can shitpost, you can be funny, ALL WITHOUT this misuse of what "cringe" really stands for.

tldr
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #604703

terranaut wrote:tldr
"Irony goblins are stupid and digg" basically, if im reading this right
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #604706

sinfulbliss wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:cringe
exhibit A, and perfectly expected, a fine specimen. you see, you say cringe because it is funny, i agree. but you had the opportunity, a real chance, to engage on the subject, especially as a touted cringeposter. you passed up the opportunity, understandably - because you seek the upvotes, you seek the giggles, you seek validation as we all do.

my issue with the new "CRINGE" meaning, is that it is an inherently NEGATIVE expression which can cause sadness. For instance if you are called cringe, and you didn't do something super fucked up like try to torture-ERP someone in dorms 4, then it is no more than a put-down, something which debases the discussion from the outset and makes the poster feel bad. Do not worry, I am on that counterfeit xanax right now I spoke of earlier that Gupta sent me and will sleep imminently, so I am impervious to feeling bad at the moment. Tell me, what made you say it, Rohen? What went through your head when you said that word?

And I promise no one will judge you for opening up. I know there are many feelings churning inside your spaceman brain right now about the subject. Throw me a bone. I will respond in maybe 12 hours since I am now going to sleep. But respond post haste as the nature of this investigation is the nature of a forum - it is a speedrace and must be addressed with haste.
This site doesn't have upvotes, redditor.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #604711

I usually use cringe when someone does something I consider to be very uncool.

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #604712

sinfulbliss wrote:ok because its 8am im making this short and sweet with NO formatting and LOW effort
Spoiler:

"why is x cringe" because it is in the eyes of the beholder. I don't think (very true) that anything will ever be universally liked, and it's up to each individual person to decide what they think is "cringy" or not.
As for the person posting the cringe, it's up to them to not give a shit about The Haters:tm: and say what they want to say anyway. Assholes have always existed, people will always exist to call you "cringe" - it's up to you to post "cope" back and continue on
I wish the room was a little nicer sometimes but that's literally up to the individual people inside it - I've been trying to change how much of an ass I've been online ever since I graduated highschool and got the sudden realization that comes with the most miniscule amount of maturity that "being an asshole to other people online" doesn't make me cool - and the people who respect assholes online don't often turn out to be the real reliable friends I wanted.

be the change you wanna see, don't call people cringe unless they really deserve it, and most importantly
stay cool king
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #604714

All moths are cringe.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #604715

Autismal wrote:All moths are cringe.
cope
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #604720

Rohen_Tahir wrote: This site doesn't have upvotes, redditor.
Lol
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #604725

You can find something "cringeworthy" in any activity or person, if you look long enough. It should not be your goal to escape every possible perception of being cringe, but find the utter conviction that it is right, regardless of other people's judgement. Online comments like these are largely made behind tough, perfect virtual-personas, hiding the commentator's identity and removing them from scrutiny. In other words, they are cowards, you only have to realize that they will never say this to you in the real world, that they can not interact with you outside of their safe online-zone, and you will know how little weight you should give their words.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #604726

there is cringe among us
Rohen_Tahir

To Whom It May Concern,

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #604728

cSeal wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote: This site doesn't have upvotes, redditor.
Lol
Sir I assure you my rationale for choosing to set my location to this is very complex and does not involve chungus station.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #604745

Someone calling you cringe is like a friendly little reminder to dial back the autism a little. While I do think it is important to Speak Your Truth® you must also wonder if it is worth doing on a PHP bulletin board for a video game. Catgirls are cringe because we know there's a creep behind the cute, lovable character they're trying to play. I don't know what an irony goblin is but it seems apt because we know these people are ugly too.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #605804

i am probably cringe
but i probably am not
but to admit ones self is cringe is both cringe and uncringe
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #605806

I just don't understand why that post killed the thread. After re-reading it, I'm fine with it actually.
NSFW:

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #605808

There's a lot of online guys who subscribe to /r/cringeanarchy that surround themselves in things they genuinely do not enjoy and then wonder why life feels bad. I feel the same way about the irony stuff, just people who avoid making genuine connections with others because to some degree they're broken inside.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605814

IkeTG wrote:There's a lot of online guys who subscribe to /r/cringeanarchy that go to digg and then wonder why life feels bad.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #605820

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:There's a lot of online guys who subscribe to /r/cringeanarchy that go to digg and then wonder why life feels bad.
this
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605824

im afraid that every couple of years i just rotate into a new go to phrase for "good" and "bad" and unfortunately for this time period those words are "based" and "cringe".

They will rotate out in a year or two as I get bored and they completely lose meaning again
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605833

He went up from there to Bethel and, as he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Get along with you, bald head, get along.” He turned round and looked at them and he cursed then in the name of the Lord; and two she-bears came out of a wood and mauled forty-two of them (2 Kings 2:23).
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605835

Honestly it's kind of weird that a term that originally described an extremely negative reaction to something can now also mean "something that is superiority-funny or incongruity-funny despite not being supposed to be".
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #605850

IkeTG wrote:There's a lot of online guys who subscribe to /r/cringeanarchy that surround themselves in things they genuinely do not enjoy and then wonder why life feels bad.
I've never understood people's ability to laugh at other people being humiliated in the first place. Don't you just feel bad for them?
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605854

cacogen wrote:
IkeTG wrote:There's a lot of online guys who subscribe to /r/cringeanarchy that surround themselves in things they genuinely do not enjoy and then wonder why life feels bad.
I've never understood people's ability to laugh at other people being humiliated in the first place. Don't you just feel bad for them?
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfr ... cal_causes
1. Live in a society
2. Have low self-esteem
3. Observe idiocy
4. laugh out loud
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606006

[youtube]vRBsaJPkt2Q[/youtube]
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #606010

waking up in the morning as i get ready for another long unfulfilling day of being online and doing nothing of societal or personal value

reaching into the cupboard and pulling out a fresh can of Cringles™

Once You Cringle You're Ingle™
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606019

Stickymayhem wrote:[youtube]vRBsaJPkt2Q[/youtube]
This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #606022

listen sweetie aesthetic is all that matters
NSFW:

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606072

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
I have add and smoke weed whats your point

tricked you into calling them a person though so lefties win again
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606074

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.
Stickymayhem wrote:tricked you into calling them a person though so lefties win again
My home country doesn't have a polarization problem this bad, normals win.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #606113

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.
Diogenes though
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606124

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.
Stickymayhem wrote:tricked you into calling them a person though so lefties win again
Yes I should only listen to successful members of the banking industry their success surely leads them to feel introspection and curiousity about existence

If the content you link to replace this doesn't have a host in a cute dress you've lost half the battle already
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606125

Pandarsenic wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.
Diogenes though
BEHOLD A MAN!
[img]https://i.ibb.co/hFd7rs0/chicken.jpg[/img]
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606135

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Yes I should only listen to successful members of the banking industry their success surely leads them to feel introspection and curiousity about existence

If the content you link to replace this doesn't have a host in a cute dress you've lost half the battle already
Content: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/humor/
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #606139

i read that whole thing and it didn't say anything about rage comics
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #606142

Stickymayhem wrote: Yes I should only listen to successful members of the banking industry their success surely leads them to feel introspection and curiousity about existence
stop with income racism you nazi
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606150

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:

Content: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/humor/
im halfway through reading this and a cute girl has yet to pop up and explain anything what the fuck bro
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606151

cacogen wrote:listen sweetie aesthetic is all that matters
this is so unfathomably fucking correct as to shatter any other interpretation of our shared reality holy fucking based no other opinion matters
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #606152

Rohen_Tahir wrote:This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk!
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606154

IkeTG wrote:
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk!
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606155

IkeTG wrote:
Shut up Ike you cried when you were 8 and had a sip of sherry at christmas your ideas are irrelevant you degenerate brainbroken drug-guzzler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606159

Stickymayhem wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
Shut up Ike you cried when you were 8 and had a sip of sherry at christmas your ideas are irrelevant you degenerate brainbroken drug-guzzler
I didn't want to do this but, sadly, I must. Computer, deploy straw.jpg.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606160

[quote="Rohen_Tahir"][quote="Stickymayhem"][quote="IkeTG"][quote="Rohen_Tahir"]This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.[/quote]
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk![/quote]

Shut up Ike you cried when you were 8 and had a sip of sherry at christmas your ideas are irrelevant you degenerate brainbroken drug-guzzler[/quote]
I didn't want to do this but I sadly must. Computer, deploy straw.jpg.
Image[/quote][/color]

sorry bro let me put my debate goggles on

:geek:

and my debate goatee

:ugeek:

alright bro get ready
ah ha haaha CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606167

Stickymayhem wrote:[quote="Rohen_Tahir"][quote="Stickymayhem"][quote="IkeTG"][quote="Rohen_Tahir"]This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk![/quote]

Shut up Ike you cried when you were 8 and had a sip of sherry at christmas your ideas are irrelevant you degenerate brainbroken drug-guzzler[/quote]
I didn't want to do this but I sadly must. Computer, deploy straw.jpg.
Image[/quote][/color][/size]

sorry bro let me put my debate goggles on

:geek:

and my debate goatee

:ugeek:

alright bro get ready
ah ha haaha CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE[/quote] :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
beamred.png
beamred.png (21.36 KiB) Viewed 7178 times
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #606168

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
maybe to a degenerate like you
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606169

IkeTG wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #606172

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
loser.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #606175

Rohen_Tahir wrote:NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
puts you in the fail bin
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606247

For real though, they were making good points and seemed to have done their research.
Discarding someone's opinion based on who they are/what they've done/etc. is just ignorant.
Truth is truth, it doesn't matter whose mouth it comes out of.
Spoiler: