Cringe

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Cringe

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606167

Bottom post of the previous page:

Stickymayhem wrote:[quote="Rohen_Tahir"][quote="Stickymayhem"][quote="IkeTG"][quote="Rohen_Tahir"]This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk![/quote]

Shut up Ike you cried when you were 8 and had a sip of sherry at christmas your ideas are irrelevant you degenerate brainbroken drug-guzzler[/quote]
I didn't want to do this but I sadly must. Computer, deploy straw.jpg.
Image[/quote][/color][/size]

sorry bro let me put my debate goggles on

:geek:

and my debate goatee

:ugeek:

alright bro get ready
ah ha haaha CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE[/quote] :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman: :honkman:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
beamred.png
beamred.png (21.36 KiB) Viewed 7181 times
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #606168

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:This person is a self-admitted mentally ill drug addict.
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk!
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
maybe to a degenerate like you
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606169

IkeTG wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
If either of these two characteristics were a zero sum game for accountability and/or credibility, we'd have to dismiss a lot of philosophy and ideology out of hand. Think before you talk!
NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #606172

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
loser.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #606175

Rohen_Tahir wrote:NO! I DO NOT CREATE HAND HOLDING CONTENT UNDER THE ALIAS OF "GIGAFARTER23"! NO! YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE! YOU ARE ENTERING THE ANIMAL REPOSITORY!
puts you in the fail bin
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606247

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.

For real though, they were making good points and seemed to have done their research.
Discarding someone's opinion based on who they are/what they've done/etc. is just ignorant.
Truth is truth, it doesn't matter whose mouth it comes out of.
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #606262

it's ad hom but i interpreted it as "i don't like him because i think trans people are 'degenerate' but this crowd wouldn't be receptive to that so i have to couch it as shaming them for supposed mental illness and drug addiction instead"

i think most of the people here are smart enough to think better than that

that is working class retard thinking
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606265

sinfulbliss wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Taking life advice from/listening to the philosophical musings of a mentally ill drug addict is like walking up to an obviously drunk guy loitering near an alcohol shop and asking him for juggling lessons.
I looked at a broken clock and the hour was right.
cool
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606266

cacogen wrote:it's ad hom but i interpreted it as "i don't like him because i think trans people are 'degenerate' but this crowd wouldn't be receptive to that so i have to couch it as shaming them for supposed mental illness and drug addiction instead"

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606270

cacogen wrote:it's ad hom but i interpreted it as "i don't like him because i think trans people are 'degenerate' but this crowd wouldn't be receptive to that so i have to couch it as shaming them for supposed mental illness and drug addiction instead"

We had to make a literal rule to stop people expressing these bigoted views :^)
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606272

everyone who thinks different from me is bigoted and retarded. 100%%%%%%%

give me my digg gold now
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606273

Stickymayhem wrote:

You think those views are bigoted because you think the Khmer Rouge was good and every argument you use is actually a facade designed to hide the fact that you think the Khmer Rouge was good, hehe unmasked
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606279

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

You think those views are bigoted because you think the Khmer Rouge was good and every argument you use is actually a facade designed to hide the fact that you think the Khmer Rouge was good, hehe unmasked
a cringe genocide backed by 200 million dollars (about a billion adjusted for today) of united states military money as a middle finger to vietnam ;)
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606283

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

a cringe genocide backed by 200 million dollars (about a billion adjusted for today) of united states military money as a middle finger to vietnam ;)
fuck the USA
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #606325

fuck britain for overthrowing the legitimate democratic government of iran to install a dictator who'd sell them cheap oil
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606396

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:
cool
If the "broken" clock gives you the correct time it isn't broken. It's only broken when it gives you the wrong time.
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606624

sinfulbliss wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:
cool
If the "broken" clock gives you the correct time it isn't broken. It's only broken when it gives you the wrong time.
inappropriate generalization
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606694

take the truth from wherever it comes from. for truth is certain and there can be only one truth.
"I love engines! Pinion shafts. Flanges. Mitigating shock loads. But most of all: I love winnin'!"
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #606857

winning do be like that though
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606982

Fishimun wrote:take the truth from wherever it comes from. for truth is certain and there can be only one truth.
"I love engines! Pinion shafts. Flanges. Mitigating shock loads. But most of all: I love winnin'!"
Why did you just say a bunch of random things in succession. It confuses me Fishimun.

Winning is only fun because you lose sometimes.
Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #607016

sinfulbliss wrote:
Fishimun wrote:take the truth from wherever it comes from. for truth is certain and there can be only one truth.
Why did you just say a bunch of random things in succession. It confuses me Fishimun.

Winning is only fun because you lose sometimes.
Reason: Spam