Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by ATHATH » #605283

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 65#p605159

This is in response to the above post. I'm making a new thread for this instead of another post in the peanut thread that technokek made (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29360) because this is an important post that I want our headmins to see and technokek's peanut thread derailed into like 5 straight pages of shitposting with obnoxiously large images and quote pyramids after the first 2 pages of actual on-topic discussion. Never change, forumposters, never change.

After asking around a bit, I've learned that the #events-general channel does exist, but it's a private channel, which explains why I didn't see it and just assumed that #mapping-general covered event-related things as well. Could you please explain to me how I was supposed to post in (or even know about the existence of) a private channel that I didn't have access to?

The teams ended up beating the shit out of each other with baseball bats and welderbombings, but you're telling me that detonating cyborgs using a ROBOTICS console in the ROBOTICS challenge would have crossed the line?

I wasn't appealing those notes, I was giving further context to them, since YOU cited them as a source.

"I've sentenced Bob to 10 years of jail time for jaywalker. This imprisonment has been due for a long time, as Bob is a criminal menace to society with a long series of offenses. For example, this newspaper article says that he punched Alice in the face!"
"Actually, that article fails to mention that that punch was thrown during a boxing match between Bob and Alice."
"This isn't the time to discuss whether or not that article was misleading, we're here to determine if Bob should be let out on parole despite being a dirty, no-good facepuncher."

Both teams had equal access to Twitch chat, though??? How was it giving one team an unfair advantage over the other?

Even if only one team could read Twitch chat for some reason, is shouting advice from the sidelines ("Go for the eyes!") cheating, assuming that the advice you're giving isn't based on information that the competitor you're advising isn't supposed to have access to ("Psst, your opponent's hand is X.")?

And how does this relate to "leaking" code information about the game show in a channel that I believed was currently dedicated towards the behind-the-scenes development of the game show?

Okay, fuck you, that's a cheap move. You know it, I know it, we all know it. It is becoming very, very hard to continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're not pursuing some sort of personal vendetta against me. I was originally going to just lie down, accept whatever came of this appeal as a judgement of my effect on the community, and move on, but this bullshit has persuaded me to seriously fight this ban.

Regardless of whether or not I am or am not a detriment to this community, this incident is nowhere near a severe enough crime to warrant a permaban, or even a 2 day ban. I might decide to leave even if this appeal is successful, but if I do, I will be leaving on MY terms, not yours. If I truly am the bad actor you claim that I am, I'll inevitably end up doing something that's actually ban-worthy at some point in the future, and you can get me then.

Also, after thinking over some stuff, including past conversations I've had with mappers, I hereby pledge to never codedive an event PR or an event repo ever again. I personally don't consider breaking a map or a feature to be an insult to the work of the person who created it, but I understand and respect that other people may see it differently and I don't want our event coding and mapping teams to continue to feel obligated to tiderproof all of their work because of me or others like me.
Last edited by ATHATH on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Pandarsenic » #605290

imagine having to Peanut your own thread because of a premature lock

Is this what it was like watching the iamgoofball permaban from AusOps?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605293

i suggested in chat for them to godamn blow themselves up by making themselves a borg, then suicide.(this is false)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Samuel Hayden
Byond Username: Mirino

Post by Samuel Hayden » #605295

I've been following this whole ban situation with some interest (just out of curiosity), and I'm having a real hard time understanding how what Athath said could be considered an exploit.

When I first learned about this, I expected something along the lines of: "Hey, team Y can do X to lag the enemy team and that team alone, out." or "There's this really basic and easy item duplication exploit that one team can do due to their access to certain items", not a derivation of the VERY COMMON bluespace teleport pad meme.
Also, if he announced said "exploit" in the Twitch chat of the Event's stream, wouldn't it be fair to assume that the competitors wouldn't be watching? After all, they're playing on a Team VS Team setting, and if they wanna play FAIRLY, they wouldn't be watching the stream, as they could get information about the opposing team that they wouldn't be able to in the actual game.

This ban is REAL flimsy and seems based only on the fact that Athath has previous bans/notes, which have been used as a reason for the ban to become permanent. It feels like an excuse was created just to "finally get rid of him".
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #605309

imagine making your own peanut thread

ath deserves to remain permabanned solely for that
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #605310

NoxVS wrote:imagine making your own peanut thread

bad faith actor detected.
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #605312

ATH, make a third thread it'll be funny I swear.
Last edited by PKPenguin321 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed response to delete
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #605315

He remembered the link, there's no grounds to ban
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #605316

Coconut locking the appeal thread because "fuck you I made up my mind shut up" is either a huge asshole move or just autism, what else can ath even do after that? Make a complaint? Post a second appeal?

Dumb comment
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605321

The alternative was hoping and praying that our head admins would bother to read through 5+ pages of shitposts.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605323

ATHATH wrote:

The alternative was hoping and praying that our head admins would bother to read through 5+ pages of shitposts.
truely, a genius from my own heart right here.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

GreenKnight2903
Byond Username: GreenKnight2903

Post by GreenKnight2903 » #605324

ive been lookin in all this shit for a while now and im so confused at this shit show. he was banned for leaking a map thing but actually banned for his note history (feel like that should have been separate ban) then they close the first apeal fast without any real talking that i understood (i am a dumbass) and now there is a second thing being flooded with memes for some reasons. im so unsure whats going on.
Im Green "dahn" Li. i do dumb shit and get banned.
EdgeLord_exe
Byond Username: ELord_exe

Post by EdgeLord_exe » #605325

People are more likely to remember and share negative interactions rather than positive ones, so here I am sharing my positive experience of working with Athath.

Athath has been better in reviewing my PR during my 2-year coding stay here on tg, than some maintainers.
Athath has ,with motivation, provided a lot of important feedback and possible exploits located in code.
Athath has been a wonderful reviewer to work with, and honestly he did a better or as good as job as most maintainer in quickly reviewing large chunks of code.
Athath has saw some bad coding practices and shared the fixes.
Athath has always been correcting my grammar, because most of my PR's have been written during sleepless nights, where my brain was in power-saving mode.

My experience has been immensly positivie, and any person claiming that athath has bad intentions is either blind, stupid or has a vendetta against him for some reason. Cheers!
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #605333

chesse is actually hilarious and if you disagree i am sorry but i cannot agree with you in this instance

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #605347

Also can we appreciate how ath being banned has revived like 30 people literal necromancy bros its insane
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605348

Off-Topic Board Rules
When in doubt about any of these rules, ask the mods.
1.) Global Forum rules apply

Global Forum Rules:

No spam. (Contentless posts, repeated posts, off topic posts)
IE: when you post: think: "what will this post bring to the conversation".
Posts only designed to antagonize or otherwise escalate the situation are generally considered spam. Try to be civil about your grievances

correct
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #605351

MooCow12 wrote:Off-Topic Board Rules
1.) Global Forum rules apply

Global Forum Rules:

No spam. (Contentless posts, repeated posts, off topic posts)
IE: when you post: think: "what will this post bring to the conversation".
Posts only designed to antagonize or otherwise escalate the situation are generally considered spam. Try to be civil about your grievances
if these rules were actually followed every single peanut thread would be deleted for only serving as ways for forum posting goblins to escalate and antagonize
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605361

cSeal wrote:Also can we appreciate how ath being banned has revived like 30 people literal necromancy bros its insane
necro-boomer
"At first this creature looks like nothing more than a grotesque and oleaginous husk, bloated and punctured by jet-black pustules. When approached, its glowing red eyes and an aching grin take form; its skin tears and its guts teem with unmatched fecundity, as its gaze inspires fear of nothing less than cosmic, inhuman ecstasy."
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #605362

pkp will literally let admins spam a thread with gravel post and dogs but will delete chesse posts as soon as he posts twice

get a load of this bias
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #605364

why did they make a second thread when this is just as bad
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #605366

CitrusGender wrote:why did they make a second thread when this is just as bad
this thread is actually worse because it doesn't have any absolutely horrifying wasp furry images
► Show Spoiler
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #605369

I just love how the admins cant do anything anymore to prevent coconut from being completely disgraced by his own actions so they just resort to shitposting in the peanut threads.
Imagine the admin-voted headmin being this terrible at their role
am gud enineering
scrungo
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605370

Critawakets wrote:I just love how the admins cant do anything anymore to prevent coconut from being completely disgraced by his own actions so they just resort to shitposting in the peanut threads.
Imagine the admin-voted headmin being this terrible at their role
shoulda been rave radbury
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #605374

bobbahbrown wrote:chesse is actually hilarious and if you disagree i am sorry but i cannot agree with you in this instance

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
I can't believe PKPenguin purged those an historic posts they were funny
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #605380

oranges wrote:pkp will literally let admins spam a thread with gravel post and dogs but will delete chesse posts as soon as he posts twice

get a load of this bias
to be totally frank i just cant keep up with the constant torrent of shit and just delete garbage when i see it, which is much less than every time.

there isnt a solution because the situation is dozens of people versus one moderator who is just here because he sometimes enjoys reading the forums and might as well help out while he's up. its not like i get any kind of joy from the act of deleting a post itself, it's not that i come to this board with the goal of deleting posts, it's that i come here because i typically enjoy coming here and at some point i was deemed trustworthy enough to lend a hand while i do it. in the past this kind of shit where people flood whole topics with trash would just get you banned for spamming, but i hate banning for that because people scream and cry like babies every time and i honestly cannot give enough of a shit to put up with it. frankly the quality of the off topic board and by extension the rest of the board has plummeted to unprecedented levels ever since peanut posting and discord-tier shitposts became the regular here and it is a miserable thought to consider that it happened under my watch.

my only options are to 1) start banning retards for posting their soulless epic le ironic funnee giant spam pictures XD and have to deal with the inevitable mountain of people shitting on me because they are manchildren with nothing better to fucking do, 2) quit moderating and let the forum continue to kill itself which i have considered because fuck you guys, this doesnt and shouldnt feel like a job and as soon as you start making it one i want nothing more to do with it, or 3) handle only what i see and what is reported as i have been doing by simply deleting it (and watch the forum continue to kill itself albeit slightly slower). if you really, REALLY give a shit about the quality of the board you wont complain when i ban for stupid bullshit like people posting a giant picture of an animal or weird porn or weird secondlife porn, but i absolutely know that you will and there is no winning move. forum moderation has been heavily subjective which is nice because it means i dont have to consult a giant piece of shit rulebook and for the most part dont have to worry about "admin complaints" or whatever, but it also comes with shitty posts like yours that stab at me because "WELL HE GOT AWAY WITH X SO WHY DIDNT Y GET AWAY WITH POSTING Z" which prompts me to either ignore it and look like a jackass or explain myself and the conundrum i am in and also look like a jackass (which i am presently doing).

i have more or less been writing this to introspect so i dont really expect people to read it, but the more i think about all this the more it makes sense to just outright ban all peanut threads and ban the people that post them. i dont want to do that because i know some people enjoy them and they have brought to light some shitty bans in the past but the fact is we are here to have fun, not to stew in our own drama diarrhea and mask ourselves with 50 layers of irony at all hours. part of the reason the peanut policy was put into place was not just because it could be disruptive when actually handling a ban appeal but because it created this awful, shitty community that basks in drama and prides itself on laughing at misery and hating anyone who might be "the opposition," and in a roundabout way allowing for peanut threads in off topic has revived this to some degree.

if we really do want to get this forum back to being even a semblance of the comparatively much nicer place it once was, i would have to move all the shitposting to one thread like Nice Tune, Real Easy (the old designated shitposting thread that got unintentionally killed with the hut), delete all peanut posts and more or less forbid discussion of FNR topics, and ban people who ignore those boundaries. it sounds absolutely totalitarian but that's essentially what we used to have, we just didn't have to worry about it because our userbase wasnt full of schizophrenic lunatics and "epic ebin based irony xddd so funny... look how much i dont care........... XDDD"-types that have become so common. im not saying that non-committal jokes cant be funny, but when you and your discord buddies absolutely flood a thread that people are trying to have a discussion in with "post this cat. look at this weird porn. ^ hi discord friend! hi!!! <GIANT OFF TOPIC SPAMMED IMAGE>" it becomes extremely obvious that you're not doing it to be funny, you're doing to to be disruptive with the guise of ironic humor to fall back behind if you are ever called out. in a way, garbage like that devalues actual well-intended humorous posts.

idk. the board sucks shit and i doubt i can fix it without catching a lot of hatred, which doubly sucks because i probably could have done so if i had stopped it before it got out of hand. and i dont really want to catch a lot of shit because fuck you guys, i dont have to hear that bullshit from some internet goons, i do it for free which also means that i can stop doing it whenever i please. at the point where i would be catching shit from people i would much rather just quit and let you wallow in your own mess. this whole line of thought is making me understand why kor bowed out quietly without looking back. it's a sad thing that just asking people to be civil has become too much.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #605381

Hello pkp I hope you are well.

Please delete all secondlife posting in future, thank you ?

Gravelposting too

That was a lot of cleaning, thank you.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #605382

I don't understand why people are shitting up this thread with completely unrelated "discussion". It's really autistic but it seems that some people think that they're being coy or clever.

EDIT: Well, looks like the sheriff's cleaned up the town as I was typing this
► Show Spoiler
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #605387

sorry pkp for participating in the autism spam. seeing admins participate in it made me think it was allowed
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605388

Well since it was finally done (thanks)

Here are a few things to bring up from the other peanut thread. These can be counterclaimed

1. Apparently the event was test merged on terry before athath even posted about it in the maps channel on discord.
2. The event was repeatedly advertised that it was going to be unfair, and almost every single event was too chaotic and "exploited" for admins to be able to even police it, let alone police the discord for just coming up with "strats" (edit, i meant twitch chat not discord)
3. Coconut bringing up athath`s notes and not letting him argue against them was in bad faith.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #605389

MooCow12 wrote:Well since it was finally done (thanks)

Here are a few things to bring up from the other peanut thread. These can be counterclaimed

1. Apparently the event was test merged on terry before athath even posted about it in the maps channel on discord.
2. The event was repeatedly advertised that it was going to be unfair, and almost every single event was too chaotic and "exploited" for admins to be able to even police it, let alone police the discord for just coming up with "strats"
3. Coconut bringing up athath`s notes and not letting him argue against them was in bad faith.
1. the event was kept secret there, there was only one map shown, the first one, battle royale, to test lag
2. idk what this is talking about, the discord thing was before the event
3. sure
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605390

If admins shitting up the thread at any opportunity isn’t acting in bad faith to cover up coconut’s fuckups, what is? At this point removing admin headmin vote is only natural. You don’t deserve one. When you intentionally abuse your standing to attack and remove people you don’t personally like, obstruct the truth with infinite shit, piss, cum, animal posting to make it as hard as possible for other headmins to look up valid points in a peanut thread now that the actual appeal is conveniently closed, you ultimately prove yourselves to be a belligerent hivemind.

In fact, the only admins to take the appeal seriously were former admins. Trial janitors take the throne as the people trying the most to suck up to headmin so maybe they would get promoted and recieve their rightful place as worker-drone.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605391

Fikou wrote: 2. idk what this is talking about, the discord thing was before the event
The reason athath`s ban was upgraded to perma was because he was "exploit finding" in the twitch chat, using only information available to the twitch chat / what we could see / what was being livestreamed.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #605392

dont worry pkp I'll come to the forums and just start banning people so you can stay the cool one
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #605393

I like Coconut but I think a permaban is excessive. I hope he reconsiders.
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #605394

Critawakets wrote:I just love how the admins cant do anything anymore to prevent coconut from being completely disgraced by his own actions
what does this even MEAN
episode 500 of people being angry about a ban does not even remotely equal complete disgrace. Why is everyone so haplessly insane?
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #605395

IkeTG wrote:
Critawakets wrote:I just love how the admins cant do anything anymore to prevent coconut from being completely disgraced by his own actions
what does this even MEAN
episode 500 of people being angry about a ban does not even remotely equal complete disgrace. Why is everyone so haplessly insane?
Why? Because the lid is blown off at this point. With every shitpost, with every reply discarding your points on a whim, little by little admins destroy their “moral standing”. If you see what’s admins doing in this thread, imagine actually getting banned by one of them and experiencing the exact same shit coconut just showed them? They can get away with completely silencing you in an appeal now. Upgrade the ban to a perma on a completely bullshit justification.

I am certain this isn’t the first time this happened. But coconut, a headmin elected by the ADMINS doing this, has opened the Pandora’s box of this exact situation repeating itself for a long, LONG time.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605396

Now that I have the time to.

This is what Athath said in twitch chat that triggered the upgrade from temporary to perma ban

"also, if teleportation works"
"can they extract the cyborgs from behind the windows"
"and then deploy them around"
"and then use a robotics console"
"to detonate them"

This was during the mech event, the rules were that both teams would create a mech and then fight in the arena, what actually happened was that both teams ran out of time and then they started fighting in melee with welders and other ghetto weapons, and then welder bombed eachother (a mech was eventually finished atleast and it ended in mech vs human combat)

I dont see how using borgs to be detonated like mines is exploiting if welderbombing was allowed. LIke I said the event was advertised as something that was going to be unfair and each round was "exploited" due to the sandbox nature of this game.

Or are admins going to ban half the participants along with athath?
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #605397

Obligatory thanks to the forum mods killing the spamposts, by the way.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #605398

IkeTG wrote:
what does this even MEAN
I was about to vomit out 'social incontinence' as a response until I caught autocorrect having it out for me again lol. But when I think about it I guess it still kinda works anyways.
Hugs
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #605399

Flatulent wrote:Why? Because the lid is blown off at this point. With every shitpost, with every reply discarding your points on a whim, little by little admins destroy their “moral standing”. If you see what’s admins doing in this thread, imagine actually getting banned by one of them and experiencing the exact same shit coconut just showed them? They can get away with completely silencing you in an appeal now. Upgrade the ban to a perma on a completely bullshit justification.

I am certain this isn’t the first time this happened. But coconut, a headmin elected by the ADMINS doing this, has opened the Pandora’s box of this exact situation repeating itself for a long, LONG time.
>imagine actually getting banned by one of them and experiencing the exact same shit coconut just showed them
I feel I may employ the tried-and-true method of mustering a reasonably sincere apology for whatever the fuck I hypothetically did and move on with whatever outcome cause it's a video james. I don't know why motherfuckers have to be this dramatic and marred with crippling authority issues that you feel compelled to die on someone else's hill over some spessmans stick arena hocus pocus. Does someone else you don't know eating crow really cede so much control out of your life that it warrants this level of posting online?
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605401

Oh

And to further add onto twitch chat, I recall other people in twitch chat were actively suggesting somehow getting an engie borg since it would be able to build walls, make resources, and repair mechs, etc. Should they be permabanned too?
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #605402

I'll happily moderate this forum and I'll do a damn fine job of it, step out of the way pkp, it's time to let someone who isn't going to be bothered by "man children" making a mountain out of their bans have a go.

if you don't have what it takes then the IRON hand of the citrus will.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605403

oranges wrote: "man children" making a mountain out of their bans have a go.
Does this mean you will also deal with coco for making a mountain out of nothing in order to perma athath?
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #605404

no why would I give a shit about athath's plight, dude doesn't do anything of value to me.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #605405

oranges wrote:no why would I give a shit about athath's plight, dude doesn't do anything of value to me.
Doesn`t he review a ton of Prs on github though and help prevent bugs before they even get merged?
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #605406

no
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #605407

Spaceman games just aren't worth the amount of drama and stress some people end up with. No games are. Not a lot in general is.

I'd much rather just, go outside and take a nap instead.
Hugs
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #605408

MooCow12 wrote:Oh

And to further add onto twitch chat, I recall other people in twitch chat were actively suggesting somehow getting an engie borg since it would be able to build walls, make resources, and repair mechs, etc. Should they be permabanned too?
I don't think it's fair to ask a question you haven't answered yourself. Why shouldn't they be permabanned?
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #605409

CitrusGender wrote:why did they make a second thread when this is just as bad
So that the headmins would be more likely to see the opening post. I knew when I made this second thread that it'd degenerate back into shitposting pretty quickly, and I'm okay with that.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #605410

MooCow12 wrote:
oranges wrote:no why would I give a shit about athath's plight, dude doesn't do anything of value to me.
Doesn`t he review a ton of Prs on github though and help prevent bugs before they even get merged?
no. i had to tell ath to stop "reviewing" prs with ? emojis on random lines of code
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<