Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

first non cringe post in this thread gets discord nitro

Post by Stickymayhem » #605613

apparently you can just send people nitro through a link its funny

i dont know why its funny

money money funny
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Re: first non cringe post in this thread gets discord nitro

Post by Stickymayhem » #605614

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #605615

After 20 years of intense anticipation from the Liero community it is astounding that the game finally reaches the clouds. WebLiero is an online multiplayer version of the Liero we all know and love which supports as many players as you wish from anywhere in the world. Create a room, invite your friends, drop the hammer and unleash that blood rain.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #605616

Its a trap because discord is inherently cringe so by attempting to claim this boon you are provinf yourself to be cringe

Another sick mindgame by that vile sociopath stinkymayhew
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605617

Stickymayhem wrote:to show im serious https://discord.gift/HenYcHvur4wAMmSF
remarkable follow through, this is the first non cringe post in this thread, congratulations to stickymayhem for being rewarded a month of discord nitro thank you please claim your prize from the link below: https://discord.gift/vNbpPGDABgjArhte
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605618

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Its a trap because discord is inherently cringe so by attempting to claim this boon you are provinf yourself to be cringe

Another sick mindgame by that vile sociopath stinkymayhew
do you not want to give money to furries
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605619

Fikou wrote:After 20 years of intense anticipation from the Liero community it is astounding that the game finally reaches the clouds. WebLiero is an online multiplayer version of the Liero we all know and love which supports as many players as you wish from anywhere in the world. Create a room, invite your friends, drop the hammer and unleash that blood rain.
cringe because you spam mines
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #605620

Stickymayhem wrote:
remarkable follow through, this is the first non cringe post in this thread, congratulations to stickymayhem for being rewarded a month of discord nitro thank you please claim your prize from the link below: https://discord.gift/vNbpPGDABgjArhte
Pretty sure making a thread just so give yourself nitro is pretty cringe.
Fikou
Code Maintainer

Post by Fikou » #605621

Stickymayhem wrote:
Fikou wrote:After 20 years of intense anticipation from the Liero community it is astounding that the game finally reaches the clouds. WebLiero is an online multiplayer version of the Liero we all know and love which supports as many players as you wish from anywhere in the world. Create a room, invite your friends, drop the hammer and unleash that blood rain.
cringe because you spam mines
i dont you little liar i use based guns like shotgun and gauss gun
Fikou
Code Maintainer

Post by Fikou » #605622

Nabski wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
i got nitro from it, maybe ur just a noob
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605623

Nabski wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
inexplicably the nitro was snatched from my grasp and i now have zero nitros and some malicious operator has two nitros ive been scammed
nulladept
Byond Username: Gachiadept

Post by nulladept » #605624

i don't even post on this forum but i got nitro..
thanks sticky mayhem i will vote for you in the next headmin election
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605625

nulladept wrote:i don't even post on this forum but i got nitro..
thanks sticky mayhem i will vote for you in the next headmin election
we have found the criminal that stole the nitro please spit it back out into my palm let go of it leave it, leaaaaaave it, leeaaaaaaaaaaaaave it, noooooooooooooooooooooooo, spit it out come on boy leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave it

i used to say that to my dog when he picked up a like game board piece and he'd eventually drop it but it took a while lets see if it works here
nulladept
Byond Username: Gachiadept

Post by nulladept » #605626

my relentless stalking of these forums has paid off at last
no way i give you back the bread i stole
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605638

imagine paying money to discord
they already earn it selling your data to israeli mossad, why would you ever pay them extra
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #605639

i have recently considered veganism
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605652

Flatulent wrote:imagine paying money to discord
they already earn it selling your data to israeli mossad, why would you ever pay them extra
its ok the money is ironic they can only spend it on digg gold
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #605653

what is this fucking thread
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605654

CitrusGender wrote:what is this fucking thread
cringe
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605655

CitrusGender wrote:what is this fucking thread
so the first post in this thread that is notn't cringe will receive discord nitro discord nitro provides an enhanced discord experience for one low monthly cost including upgade your emoji, enjoy biger file uploads, stand out in your favorite discords and more it enhances your all in one discord voice video adn text chat here are some of the perks you can get number one ofd the list of better perks you can get is better emoji that you can collect like pokemon but legally distinct from pokemon you can make your own and you can make your own animated and you can make your own regular emojies like an emoji of a cat waving number two on the list is personal profile its like a regular profile but personalised with an animated emnoji remember that animation we made earlier we can use it as your nitro profile picture two and make a custom tag i would recommend a tag like [COOL] or a tag like [NICE] so people can know you are coiol or nice number three you get 2 free server boosts and also you get 30% off extra boosts i dont know what boosting does but well come back to it number four you can report your support i dont know what that means but it shows that you spend the money on discord instead of rent number five bigger uploads so you can provide higher quality memes and a 100mb upload size for sharing homework or even citrus i know you really like events maybe you can use discord nitro to share event map files instead or like pictures or sprites for work productivity numnber 6 hd video hi res video screenshare and go live streaming are also words you can buy by clicking accept all cookies all cookes you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation anaylyse site usage and assist in our marketing efforts privacy notice cookies settings accept all cookies lets look into the other thing what server boosting i cant find the server boosting page i think its like a juice brand wherte they make little smoothies you can take to work but a lot of people dont go outside to work anymore so they probably aren't doing as well anymore unless people are ordering them but if you're ordering tiny bottles of smoothie that seems weird why not just get a larger bottle of smoothie or make your own smoothies fresh i dont even like smoothies really they have bits in them sometimes and i always have to put in extra banana or they taste weird there is no amount of ice cream you can put in a smoothie that makes the smoothie less like a smoothie so just dont put ice cream in it and drink it so its healthy i recommend almond milk over soy or oat milk but oat milk is ok for some people i had two espresso martinis today citrues do you want discord nitro
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #605656

I am okay thank u sticky, I already have nitro classic for a year
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605657

CitrusGender wrote:I am okay thank u sticky, I already have nitro classic for a year
i thought youd be the kind of person to have already purchased sicord nitro
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605658

I am going to post a serious post, I have become vegan recently and have been thinking about changing my lifestyle around it as to not harm the cows and other animals that are farmed for food. Though some of the food is disgusting it is worth it to stop animal cruelity.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605659

wait whats nitro classic thats a whole different thing now
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #605661

CitrusGender wrote:I am okay thank u sticky, I already have nitro classic for a year
youre supposed to make non-cringe posts
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #605686

no one is ever going to get nitro because no one is capable of posting something that isn’t cringe
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #605687

i miss the hut
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #605689

i'm not even going to feel bad about killing this thread
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #605729

people who eat their steak well done are lunatics
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605730

Animation and digital art are becoming more and more recognized within the last 10 years.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #605737

Jonathan Gupta wrote:Animation and digital art are becoming more and more recognized within the last 10 years.
the quality and availability of the tools needed to create them has gone up while the cost has come down

an A4 sized pen tablet cost an arm and a leg in 2011 and didn't even have a screen so you had to do that thing where you don't look at your hand while you draw and it's really weird