what was the bad thing that happened

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

what was the bad thing that happened

Post by Stickymayhem » #605662

my bad thing was i used to go on holiday and there was this special ice cream on a stick called king you only got in europe and it was like great vanilla ice cream with vanilla pod seeds in it but the best part was it had a hard shell of chocolate but then on the chcolate was like a raspberry syrup style ice cream sauce AND THEN ANOTHER HARD SHELL OF CHOCOLATE so you would bite into it and the first layer would crack and then you get a hit of fucking sick ass raspberry sauce and then layer two snaps and honestly it fell apart a lot at that point the structural integrity was not sound but my fucking god every summer i loved this fucking ice cream and then one year i went back and they just didnt have it anymore and my bitch sisters favorite ice cream was still there and mine wasnt and i fucking miss it i think it was called king anyway then i went vegan and stopped thinking about it but now IT'S BACK IT CAME BACK MAGNUM HAVE REMADE IT AND ITS IN THE UK AND I CANT HAVE IT BECAUSE ITS FUCKING CRINGE COW JUICE OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO UPSET

wait this video is from 2016 how long has it been back what the fuck
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Re: what was the bad thing that happened

Post by Stickymayhem » #605663

wait it doesnt have the vanilla in the middle its not quite the same im slightly less upset now
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605664

they got the sound exactly right in the advert actually that's impressive i remember that sound
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605675

Sad!
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #605679

vegan woes
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605680

magnum is in the US dumbass... Unless your a EU cunt. I have a couple magnums in my freezer.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #605710

sad!!!!
try making it yourself with vegan ice cream or some shit idfk
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #605714

Reminds me of all the types of ice cream that were pretty much exclusive to the continent years back: the watermelon ones were probably my favourite as a kid, and they're available now in the UK which is just wonderful.

That said, there was also an ice cream I've never been able to find since my childhood, and it makes me sad because I really enjoyed it- it was like, a bag of five mini ice lollies, each in different flavours, shaped like jelly babies, and with an interesting coating on the outside that was like a mix between icing, jelly, and ice (I've rediscovered this stuff recently and found out it's called sugar cream icing, at least in Germany). I've since found stuff that's similar to how I remember it, but none have quite scratched the same itch.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605715

domestication of soy beans
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #605717

I remember going to portugal as a kid and they had these chocolate-coated sponge cake bars in the supermarket with robots on the cover that me and my brother thought looked cool so we got some and when we bit into them we found that there was something solid in there which turned out to be a little plastic robot figurine baked directly into the fucking cake it was awesome and 'cause we got different ones we realised that there had to be more to collect

anyway we bought a load of them over the holiday and got a little collection of plastic robots that were sick as fuck
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605731

Screemonster wrote:I remember going to portugal as a kid and they had these chocolate-coated sponge cake bars in the supermarket with robots on the cover that me and my brother thought looked cool so we got some and when we bit into them we found that there was something solid in there which turned out to be a little plastic robot figurine baked directly into the fucking cake it was awesome and 'cause we got different ones we realised that there had to be more to collect

anyway we bought a load of them over the holiday and got a little collection of plastic robots that were sick as fuck
What a cool choking hazard that sounds fun
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605732

EOBGames wrote:Reminds me of all the types of ice cream that were pretty much exclusive to the continent years back: the watermelon ones were probably my favourite as a kid, and they're available now in the UK which is just wonderful.

That said, there was also an ice cream I've never been able to find since my childhood, and it makes me sad because I really enjoyed it- it was like, a bag of five mini ice lollies, each in different flavours, shaped like jelly babies, and with an interesting coating on the outside that was like a mix between icing, jelly, and ice (I've rediscovered this stuff recently and found out it's called sugar cream icing, at least in Germany). I've since found stuff that's similar to how I remember it, but none have quite scratched the same itch.
Can't wait till jellie babies go vegan
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #605735

Stickymayhem wrote:
EOBGames wrote:Reminds me of all the types of ice cream that were pretty much exclusive to the continent years back: the watermelon ones were probably my favourite as a kid, and they're available now in the UK which is just wonderful.

I'd be seriously wary of vegan jelly babies after reading the reviews for those haribo vegetarian gummi bears
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #605742

Screemonster wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

I'd be seriously wary of vegan jelly babies after reading the reviews for those haribo vegetarian gummi bears
Loads of sweets already use pectin instead of gelatine I'm pretty sure you're thinking of sugar free gummi bears which do indeed give you mad shits
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #605745

Stickymayhem wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

Loads of sweets already use pectin instead of gelatine I'm pretty sure you're thinking of sugar free gummi bears which do indeed give you mad shits
They've got vegan Haribo in Germany, I can confirm they don't cause mad shits, but the sweets are a lot softer and stickier than gelatine based ones.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #608856

bumping this thread to say that I saw these raspberry multi-layered magnums in the supermarket earlier and that's some fucking good shit thanks for the heads up
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #608863

Screemonster wrote:bumping this thread to say that I saw these raspberry multi-layered magnums in the supermarket earlier and that's some fucking good shit thanks for the heads up
HAH nice joke, put this thread in the gupta corner.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #608864

Screemonster wrote:bumping this thread to say that I saw these raspberry multi-layered magnums in the supermarket earlier and that's some fucking good shit thanks for the heads up
I guide others to a treasure I cannot possess