to those of you who may have reservations about me

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

to those of you who may have reservations about me

Post by bobbahbrown » #605840

hello,

to those of you who may hold reservations about me, i would request if you are willing that you open a dialogue with me privately, on discord or otherwise. some of you have very genuine grievances with me, and i can respect that, but i really would like to find a way to improve the negative opinions of me that are floating around, especially if you are someone who i have never even spoken to before.

this may sound silly to some, and maybe i am just overly thin skinned to negative opinions, but i do hope that if the situation does exist as described above for someone that i might be able to improve the situation or dispel some concerns.

i am locking this thread as i don't intend for it to be a discussion here rather just a central place to post a notice to those who might read it that i am around.

i know there are those who have high opinions of me and may think those who think otherwise are silly, but understand there are several people who have very genuine grievances towards me and to those people i can only continue to apologize. i do not in any means intend to play down the seriousness of what has occured previously, not in this post or at any other time.

with some distress,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.