To those of you who have reservations about me

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

To those of you who have reservations about me

Post by oranges » #605886

to those of you who may hold reservations about me, i would request if you are willing that you literally go fuck yourself. some of you have very genuine grievances with me, and i can respect that, but i really would like to find a way to increase the negative opinions of me that are floating around, especially if you are someone who i have never even spoken to before.

this may sound silly to some, and maybe i am just overly thin skinned to positive opinions
, but i do hope that if the situation does exist as described above for someone that i might be able to make the situation worse or increase some concerns.

i am not locking this thread as i intend for it to be a discussion here, and a central place to continue to make peoples opinions and reservations about me worse.

i know there are those who have high opinions of me and may think those who think otherwise are silly, but understand there are several people who have very genuine grievances towards me and to those people i can only hope to continue be annoying. i do not in any means intend to play down the seriousness of what has occured previously, not in this post or at any other time.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: To those of you who have reservations about me

Post by terranaut » #605895

oranges can be very abrasive and rude and often hinges his decisions around the project on whether they are convenient or useful to him personally instead of good for the project
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605904

RACIAL SLUR
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #605908

unfortunately for orange man he'd have to argue that implementing javascript cryptocoin mining onto the servers is a good thing for me to lose all respect

which will it be orange man
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #605917

who are you again?
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #605922

The orange man has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

The orange man has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, The orange man has utterly neglected to attend to them.

The orange man has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

The orange man has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

The orange man has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

The orange man has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

The orange man has endeavoured to prevent the population of these Buses; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

The orange man has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

The orange man has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

The orange man has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

The orange man has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

The orange man has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

The orange man has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

The orange man has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

The orange man is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

The orange man has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

The orange man has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our coder brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #605923

orange man bad

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #605974

I cannot prove that MSO's claims are false, therefore they are correct
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #605976

MrStonedOne wrote: The orange man has kept among us
:O
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #605986

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #605987

Headmin leak on new ruleset

Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #605988

dont care lol
retired ss13 coderman
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #605992

Agux909 wrote:orange man bad
>implying oranges is a single person
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #605997

Theres a reason orange rhymes with "oh cringe"
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #605998

What the fuck is the appeal of building a persona around being hated? Why the fuck do I constantly have to deal with dipshit 12 year olds who just discovered /r/greentext yesterday and think that posting a cheeky smiley face in response to people disliking you is some ultimate own that puts you above everyone else?

Why can't we just admit that we like to be recognized for things that are special about us, and for the effort we put into things that matter to us and we make a difference in? Why the fuck does something not count as a virtue on the internet until we get a screencap of someone getting mad at whatever we did that we can jerk off to with our friends about how much smarter and better we are than them?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #606000

If any of you motherfuckers actually cared about being subversive and going against peoples' expectations, you'd be painfully earnest like i am, because there's no quicker way to get lectured by 10 people about how you "don't get the joke" than taking what people say at face value

Fucking sheep
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606002

Shaps-cloud wrote:If any of you motherfuckers actually cared about being subversive and going against peoples' expectations, you'd be painfully earnest like i am, because there's no quicker way to get lectured by 10 people about how you "don't get the joke" than taking what people say at face value

Fucking sheep
i like you shaps
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #606004

sooooo true shaps
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #606013

Shaps-cloud wrote:If any of you motherfuckers actually cared about being subversive and going against peoples' expectations, you'd be painfully earnest like i am, because there's no quicker way to get lectured by 10 people about how you "don't get the joke" than taking what people say at face value

Fucking sheep
this post meta irony humor is hilarious!

right guys?

guys?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #606014

terranaut wrote:sooooo true shaps
who's shaps
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #606015

IkeTG wrote:
terranaut wrote:sooooo true shaps
who's shaps
ligmas brother
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #606016

Armhulen wrote:Headmin leak on new ruleset

[img]https://i.ibb.co/zrtwLJr/grim-patron.jpg[/img]
Everyone ,get in here!
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #606500

Your very changes have made more than a few people leave TG, and you barely ever fucking play at all. You and your two fuckbuddies can sidestep and go "trolololo" like 12-year olds all you want, the community by and large hates certain changes you've made and more than a few have stopped playing here as a result. OP is asking for a reevaluation because you and the other maintainers have no oversight and ignore pretty much everything said outside of your INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower.
But whatever, I don't think you even care if the servers become empty.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #606518

Irrelevant and unimportant.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med