best signatures

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: best signatures

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #606926

Bottom post of the previous page:

Another way to know whether someone is cringe or not is to see if they triplepost within 3 minutes on the forum instead of just editing their first post
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #606984

Stickymayhem wrote: I want you to know I genuinely wrote that last post without reading your signature and then scrolled back up and it's just spot on
rude AND uncalled for I ask people to visit the bar because I play bartender exclusively as nutella and it's nice to talk to people when they don't come to throw drinks at walls and laugh about how funny their gimmick is of trashing other people's time and effort in front of them
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606997

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Another way to know whether someone is cringe or not is to see if they triplepost within 3 minutes on the forum instead of just editing their first post
Phoneposting is the cringe
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nalzul
Byond Username: Blargety

Post by Nalzul » #607010

terranaut wrote:looking at that signature put me back in the early 2000s
i remember writing that after seeing you 3 times rogue ai in a row or w/e
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #607015

Stickymayhem wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Another way to know whether someone is cringe or not is to see if they triplepost within 3 minutes on the forum instead of just editing their first post
Phoneposting is the cringe
its tresh
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #607020

A sadder line has not been penned then "Super Aggro Crag" was right again.

For what it's worth, I seeing the notification for having a edited post so I try to fix typos within the short grace period before the forum logs the edit. If there are still mistakes after I leave them in, they were fated to be.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #607042

If you have the newest post in the thread you can edit it as much as you like. It's when someone else posts that you get the edited post line of instant death
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #607334

i like mine
the sticky one cracks me up every time
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
also if i have to scroll through yours i hate youuuuu!! ifucking hate youuu!!
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #607485

once the github is at 2k issues i will update my signature accordingly
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #607539

Remember only the good times.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607540

oh nice a show off your sig thread
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607541

whos the guy that has that one about the gravel
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #607631

honestly i really think its crag just because of the raw ego required to have a poorly cropped un-resized tower of people complimenting you
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #607760

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:honestly i really think its crag just because of the raw ego required to have a poorly cropped un-resized tower of people complimenting you
you should make your going away present to the admin team your signature
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607770

Stickymayhem wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:What's the point of a signature?
What are you supposed to be signing?
Like, a signature is to show that you're the one writing the post. But that's already shown by your name. So is it just kinda like a "catch phrase" or "this is me" kinda thing?
Even more so than any other platform you have basically no indication of what a person is like on a forum. The signature gives you an idea of what they like, what they find funny and how cringe they are without having to ask them

For example, if you see anyone with their OC character in their signature (other than literally just a "I am X in game") you know to avoid them or be drawn into a three hour barrp about their tragic backstory
Mmmm
Hard pass for me to be honest
I’m not into the whole elevator pitch thing, makes people seem like items on a shopping list you browse through via signature.

Also it makes your posts longer and I already have a severe wall-of-text problem.
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #607777

sinfulbliss wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Like, a signature is to show that you're the one writing the post. But that's already shown by your name. So is it just kinda like a "catch phrase" or "this is me" kinda thing?
Even more so than any other platform you have basically no indication of what a person is like on a forum. The signature gives you an idea of what they like, what they find funny and how cringe they are without having to ask them

For example, if you see anyone with their OC character in their signature (other than literally just a "I am X in game") you know to avoid them or be drawn into a three hour barrp about their tragic backstory
Mmmm
I’m not into the whole elevator pitch thing, makes people seem like items on a shopping list you browse through via signature.

Also it makes your posts longer and I already have a severe wall-of-text problem.
You are the dimly lit extra in a full body tree suit on the stage that is this forum
Last edited by Stickymayhem on Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607779

Stickymayhem wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
You are the dimly lit extra in a full body tree suit on the stage that is this forum

Mmmm

Spoiler:
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #607818

me cake gondola
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #607851

who needs images in their signatures anyways
respect (let him do his thing)
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #608492

Kendrickorium wrote:oh nice a show off your sig thread
please i was so upset at people not shutting up about erp i was so mean in your signature :(
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608495

e rp is bad
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar