what is something you didnt post

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

what is something you didnt post

Post by Stickymayhem » #606158

i just had a thought about thoughts that i wouldn't post, and then i thought that that itself is a thought that i decided not to post, so i decided to post it

what is something you were going to post in off topic or somewhere else that you ended up not posting because it wasnt worthwhile

this is the last time i will post something that i thought wasnt worth posting i still think this wasnt worth posting but because its about not posting that made it postable i think
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: what is something you didnt post

Post by Agux909 » #606178

Too many unposted ones to recall a particular instance. Most were either too long, too far gone from the original intent, or just too antagonistic/toxic for them to be posted in any semblance of good faith.

This comes from the fact 90% of the time I post, I do it from my phone on minute long work breaks which makes me sit on them for longer than I should, and write them in sour moods.

This post is no exception. Had to write it and re-read it in like 9 separate instances already and now I regret wasting time on it but post it anyway cause I'm a forum goblin and I can't help it it's the forums so who gives a shit.

Edit: I also edit a lot

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #606185

think of what agux said except it's a lot of posts in politics-containment that I really wonder are ok or too far over the edge of "what's funny/acceptable"
it's nice to make retarded/horny/particularly edgy or racy humor every once in a while as it typically gets a few laughs, but it's also hard to find the nice balance between "it didn't go far enough for that odd brand of humor" and "ok youre actually just weird please dont say this"

that, and timing combine to me something writing something and then just ctrl + a, backspace

it's very hard to walk the line of how far I should go into hugbug's turf of being a horny retard in horny-retard-containment while ensuring that public opinion of myself stays decent
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #606192

i was gonna post this in the athath peanut threads
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606195

Recently, "Peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut...", which was supposed to have a post body consiting solely of a link to itself. I didn't post it because that's not very funny and was probably done by someone at some point already.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #606201

I didn't post this. I also didn't read it.

"
i just had a thought about thoughts that i wouldn't post, and then i thought that that itself is a thought that i decided not to post, so i decided to post it

what is something you were going to post in off topic or somewhere else that you ended up not posting because it wasnt worthwhile

this is the last time i will post something that i thought wasnt worth posting i still think this wasnt worth posting but because its about not posting that made it postable i think
"
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #606202

chesse20 wrote:Image
i was gonna post this in the athath peanut threads
Are you related to timbrewolf in any way or did we just somehow attract a SECOND person who sits around furryposting.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #606226

I've never posted goodbye posts. I just fade away.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #606237

The contrarian in me made me want to side with the little guy too
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #606245

no one ever posts their credit card number, 3 numbers on the back and expiration date
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606249

I post pretty much everything uhhh.
Also as long as you're being ironic you can't hurt public opinion of yourself that's the beauty of being ironic!!
Unless your irony is transparent and someone can see it reflects something really fucked up that you'd rather hide.
I dunno that's the cool thing about the internet, you can say really wild shit you would never be able to say IRL and as a result it can make for some pretty hilarious moments or very interesting conversations that you'd never be able to discuss IRL.

I have said some pretty fucked up stuff online but because it's online I don't care and it's usually just to be funny or cause some sort of drama (everyone loves good drama).
As long as your intention is pure and it isn't like, warped, you're fine...
Spoiler:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #606315

sinfulbliss wrote:I post pretty much everything uhhh.
Also as long as you're being ironic you can't hurt public opinion of yourself that's the beauty of being ironic!!
Unless your irony is transparent and someone can see it reflects something really fucked up that you'd rather hide.
I dunno that's the cool thing about the internet, you can say really wild shit you would never be able to say IRL and as a result it can make for some pretty hilarious moments or very interesting conversations that you'd never be able to discuss IRL.

I have said some pretty fucked up stuff online but because it's online I don't care and it's usually just to be funny or cause some sort of drama (everyone loves good drama).
I once said I'll tear out your kidneys to a girl on a tinder date accidently, best time of my life.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #606319

chuck's feed and seed
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #606337

i forfeit posts that i deem too funny, if anyone laughs at my post you're on the list
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #606367

Jonathan Gupta wrote:

I once said I'll tear out your kidneys to a girl on a tinder date accidently, best time of my life.
I want to get all the details but that'll never happen

1. Who are these girls that keep putting themselves within Bundy's reach
2. What happened afterward
3. Did you truly say this accidentally or did you do it impulsively because you thought it would be fun
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #606393

You don't have to answer that Gupta, I will represent you as your lawyer.

1. The babes can't resist the Gup flair, they want something new and exciting not the same old Bob Joe
2. A true gentleman never tells
3. His date at the time had a severe kidney disease that was going to kill her before she hit 50 years old. She mentioned it on the date, and in response Gupta, so grief-stricken by this knowledge, said he would "tear her kidneys out" himself to save her life.
Spoiler:
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #606395

I posted this but I don't remember posting it
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #606439

CitrusGender wrote:Image

are you sure you weren't drunk
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #606461

This thread lol

Gottem
Hugs
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #606493

Misdoubtful wrote:This thread lol

Gottem
You literally just posted this thread

You fool
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #606512

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:Image

are you sure you weren't drunk
no I was BUT USUALLY I REMEMBER