Clown vs Sec Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Clown vs Sec Peanut

Post by Pandarsenic » #607159

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29477

Raise your hand if you think the sec officer just wanted all-access for himself!
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Clown vs Sec Peanut

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607160

Clowns exist as soft antags to be beaten up by security. Change my mind
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607162

Security are actually a disgusting side of the ss13 community, they take everything they can and random search me constantly (usually for renovating maint into a lab/medbay because its "sus"). No job should start with tools and meta protections that allow them to greytide to such an extent, especially against jobs on the very opposite side of the spectrum that can`t non lethally subdue them back.

Security hordeing loot from other people is also the main reason why I hate traitors that immediately buy a desword and start murderboning, because then that desword is gonna end up in sec`s hands and they will use it to break into departments like they are hot shit and own the place, and if you dare slip them and steal it from them you better get to the incinerator / sm / space to delete it +yourself FAST because they will immediately pull out lethals and chase you to the ends of the earth.

And in this specific scenario, I continually asked on the radio and the sec officer in question continually avoided and ignored me since all he cared about was his prized stolen AA , so im gonna say it (here so its not official), i feel like i was ban baited, im a clown with limited capabilities when it comes to subduing people, and the sec officer avoided talking as much as he could.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607164

dumb ban
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607166

MooCow12 wrote: Security hordeing loot from other people is also the main reason why I hate traitors that immediately buy a desword and start murderboning, because then that desword is gonna end up in sec`s hands and they will use it to break into departments like they are hot shit and own the place
Every fucking time
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #607168

That's a really good point that security often have all the power and use it to personally benefit themselves and their metafriends. Being acting captain and wanting to do something security don't like is the quickest way to realise you don't actually have any power at all.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #607169

Sir officer shitsec must have just forgotten to return the ID to the captain right?
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #607175

Security hordeing loot from other people is also the main reason why I hate traitors that immediately buy a desword and start murderboning, because then that desword is gonna end up in sec`s hands and they will use it to break into departments like they are hot shit and own the place, and if you dare slip them and steal it from them you better get to the incinerator / sm / space to delete it +yourself FAST because they will immediately pull out lethals and chase you to the ends of the earth.
idk about you but when i am sec i feed tot gear to r&d
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #607176

Securistan moment but I wish you recorded that explosive spear attack for my viewing pleasure.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607178

Fishimun wrote:Securistan moment but I wish you recorded that explosive spear attack for my viewing pleasure.
I have good news for you, its 70% done compiling.

JusticeGoat wrote:
idk about you but when i am sec i feed tot gear to r&d
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607180

[youtube]mSSB_k1UmGg[/youtube]
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #607181

Ban for this seems...odd?

Seccie looted the clown despite clown having authorisation from captain.

Seccie becomes valid to clown because if cap gives someone aa you can't really steal it.

Seccie ignores the clown for 20 minutes

"espeared a seccie with no warning ??"

There's either context missing or the jannie simply made a bad call. Hope they see it.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607182

kieth4 wrote:Ban for this seems...odd?

Seccie becomes valid to clown because if cap gives someone aa you can't really steal it.

There's either context missing or the jannie simply made a bad call. Hope they see it.

The jannie said that the ID was no longer mine after the security officer took it therefore I have no right to try to get it back.

And the round theme was "greytide day" so everyone was encouraged to steal from eachother i think.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #607184

MooCow12 wrote:

The jannie said that the ID was no longer mine after the security officer took it therefore I have no right to try to get it back.
What the fuck? Can you post ticket?
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607185

kieth4 wrote:
MooCow12 wrote:

What the fuck? Can you post ticket?
How?
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607186

https://atlantaned.space/banbus/ticket/cc027f220c00b83c

The ban was applied less than 5 seconds after the last statement before I could say that the captain gave me permission to cuff the sec officer to try to get it back. (No im not saying this meant I could kill the sec officer im just saying that he kind of implied that the id was still mine to try to get back).
Spoiler:
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #607187

Yeah...Maybe I don't understand something but this isn't how it works.

The captain told everyone on radio that it was your id and in response you were called a ligger. (No intention to return it)

This is a completely valid kill ESPECIALLY because you took him to medbay after?

Maybe I'm rusty of validity rules though. No clue.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607188

kieth4 wrote:Yeah...Maybe I don't understand something but this isn't how it works.

The captain told everyone on radio that it was your id and in response you were called a ligger. (No intention to return it)

This is a completely valid kill ESPECIALLY because you took him to medbay after?

Maybe I'm rusty of validity rules though. No clue.
MeTaPrOtEcTiOn
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607191

"Completely and utterly against the rules!"

Cringe

Bad ban
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #607194

Justice 4 cluwne
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607196

I don`t think deleting technokek`s posts were necessary, some people have said much worse stuff to me on here. Maybe it would have been better to edit their post and give them a warning? Because there was a pretty relevant line of responses that came from that. And more importantly the person who it was directed at didnt see it.

Uhh ill try to reitterate the relevant stuff and "archive it"

Technokek said "Something about sec not being allowed to random search and steal, posted rulings about it, said that the sec officer should have been punished instead, etc."

I said the sec officer had random searched me multiple times thru multiple rounds (usually when I`m renovating maint because its apparently sus)
Spoiler:
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #607198

MooCow12 wrote:I don`t think deleting technokek`s posts were necessary, some people have said much worse stuff to me on here.
Please use the report button, I am trying to help the forum mods by keeping an eye on the forums but some things slip by. Also I hope you know the excuse of "other people do it so it's ok" isn't a valid one.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #607199

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607200

only thing dumber than this ban are these post deletions
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607201

GUYS THE ADMINS AND FORUM MODS ARE JUST DOING THEIR VERY BEST STOP BEING MEAN TO THEM.
Spoiler:
technokek

Post by technokek » #607202

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607203

20 minutes later and this rando seccie still holding onto the AA
to keep it safe of course
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #607205

What if, hypothetically, you are all god damn wrong with your takes and, hypothetically, the lesson here is that you as Moocow should not be a babyass bitch and kill security the second they inconvenience you?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607206

BONERMASTER wrote:What if, hypothetically, you are all god damn wrong with your takes and, hypothetically, the lesson here is that you as Moocow should not be a babyass bitch and kill security the second they inconvenience you?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Second? I gave them 20 minutes to give it back?
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #607207

MooCow12 wrote:[youtube]mSSB_k1UmGg[/youtube]
utterly based
MooCow12 wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:What if, hypothetically, you are all god damn wrong with your takes and, hypothetically, the lesson here is that you as Moocow should not be a babyass bitch and kill security the second they inconvenience you?

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Second? I gave them 20 minutes to give it back?
bonermaster is a jackbooted thug with a sensitive side don't take it personally
Last edited by cacogen on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

technokek

Post by technokek » #607208

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607210

For once I actually sort of agree with this one. Personally in that situation I would ask cap if the clown was authorized to have the ID, and if she said yes, I would just let the clown keep it. I'd be a bit irritated since that could be a possible traitor and he could cause a lot of havoc with it, but whatever, it's the cap's ruling and not my place to go against.

That said, I'd consider an AA ID in the same category as the hand tele, station blueprints, etc (grand-theft level items). Not sure if the cap can legitimately give those away. Anyways, if the cap really wanted you to have it she would have simply told sec to give it back via sec comms, and sec would have to comply. The fact she didn't do that means you're just outta luck. Sec confiscating high-risk items is totally normal. Do they keep it for themselves sometimes? Yeah. But the rationale is it's better for sec to have it than for a potential traitor. Sec can't just loot people - to be sure - but they can confiscate high-risk items that could cause serious damage.

Probably you would be allowed to stun and strip it off the officer, but being a clown I'm sure that wasn't really an option. Either way it's just a dayban and you got a pretty hilarious video out of it so.. :shrugs:
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607211

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS I JUST LOOKED AT THE ROUND STATS AND THE CAPTAIN ASKED SETH IF HE HAD THE SPARE AND SETH SAID NO.
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #607212

since when are security immune to escalation
You may instigate conflict with another player within reason (you can't completely destroy their department, kill them unprovoked, or otherwise take them out of the round for long periods of time) but they are entitled to respond with violence. If you think it's unfair or excessive they killed you for taking their ID, consider not stealing next round.
officer instigated conflict
clown responded with violence
if officer stickyfingers thinks it's unfair or excessive that he got critted for taking an ID, he should consider not stealing next round

shit call
shit sec

edit: and if the officer ahelped it then he should eat a ban for banbaiting fuck redtide and fuck people who start fights and ahelp when they lose
Last edited by Screemonster on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607213

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... ecomms.txt
"ctrl f hey seth"

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK ADMINNNNNNSSSSS
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "Hey Seth" (language: Galactic Common)
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "You got the spare?" (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (154,141,2))
Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "No" (language: Galactic Common) (Starboard Primary Hallway (190,130,2))
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "Someone took the spare from the clown" (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (147,139,2))
Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "Clown mustve lost it, sad, I wish I knew where it was"

Okay shit how do i put this into a format that will make it reviewable to admins on my ban appeal.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607214

sinfulbliss wrote:For once I actually sort of agree with this one. Personally in that situation I would ask cap if the clown was authorized to have the ID, and if she said yes, I would just let the clown keep it. I'd be a bit irritated since that could be a possible traitor and he could cause a lot of havoc with it, but whatever, it's the cap's ruling and not my place to go against.

That said, I'd consider an AA ID in the same category as the hand tele, station blueprints, etc (grand-theft level items). Not sure if the cap can legitimately give those away. Anyways, if the cap really wanted you to have it she would have simply told sec to give it back via sec comms, and sec would have to comply. The fact she didn't do that means you're just outta luck. Sec confiscating high-risk items is totally normal. Do they keep it for themselves sometimes? Yeah. But the rationale is it's better for sec to have it than for a potential traitor. Sec can't just loot people - to be sure - but they can confiscate high-risk items that could cause serious damage.

Probably you would be allowed to stun and strip it off the officer, but being a clown I'm sure that wasn't really an option. Either way it's just a dayban and you got a pretty hilarious video out of it so.. :shrugs:
red hands typed this post
MooCow12 wrote: Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "Hey Seth" (language: Galactic Common)
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "You got the spare?" (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (154,141,2))
Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "No" (language: Galactic Common) (Starboard Primary Hallway (190,130,2))
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] (spans: command_headset ) "Someone took the spare from the clown" (language: Galactic Common) (Bridge (147,139,2))
Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "Clown mustve lost it, sad, I wish I knew where it was"
lol
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607215

THE DUDE REALLY WAS KEEPING IT FOR HIMSELF
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607216

Honestly, I would totally steal AA off the clown and pretend I never had it.

I wouldn't be a total bitch and /Acry if I got killed for it though. Seccie deserves a ban for banbait.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607220

Although that is pretty damning it doesn't really effect the facts of the case at the end of the day.
Is lying to your fellow secoffs against spacelaw? Nah. Maybe if it was the HoS asking, and he lied, or the cap asking, you would have an argument, because they stand in a higher authority and lying about stealing clown's AA undermines the legitimate avenues the clown had to get his ID back.

It doesn't make him valid because a clown with the spare is a legitimate security threat, and confiscating it eliminates that threat. I agree it's shitty since he had approval, don't get me wrong, and I wouldn't do this as a sec officer, but at the end of the day it's a high risk item. Unless the cap/HoS is giving orders to return the ID, the officer doesn't have to.
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #607221

sinfulbliss wrote:Although that is pretty damning it doesn't really effect the facts of the case at the end of the day.
Is lying to your fellow secoffs against spacelaw? Nah. Maybe if it was the HoS asking, and he lied, or the cap asking, you would have an argument, because they stand in a higher authority and lying about stealing clown's AA undermines the legitimate avenues the clown had to get his ID back.

It doesn't make him valid because a clown with the spare is a legitimate security threat, and confiscating it eliminates that threat. I agree it's shitty since he had approval, don't get me wrong, and I wouldn't do this as a sec officer, but at the end of the day it's a high risk item. Unless the cap/HoS is giving orders to return the ID, the officer doesn't have to.
bull fucking shit.
You steal someone's shit, you're valid.
Being security doesn't change that.

Steal someone's shit, lie about it, and ahelp when you get the ass-kicking you earned? You're a grade-a cunt and I wipe you from my heel like the turd you are.
Last edited by Screemonster on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607222

sinfulbliss wrote:Although that is pretty damning it doesn't really effect the facts of the case at the end of the day.

FUJI WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME AA. I Think? I think hes the captain?

Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] ------> (spans: command_headset ) <----
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
technokek

Post by technokek » #607223

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #607224

Sure, I'll make some quad sec for you homie.
Clown isn't a "legitimate security threat", an antagonist would be.
Now ,if there was 100% evidence that clown was an antagonist who needed to get their cap approved spare stolen then sure i'd agree but based on the info we see right now all clown did wrong was take the spare from captain.

Edit: what absolutely boggles my mind is why didn't the sec guy just give himself aa with the spare in an id console then give the clown the spare back?
technokek

Post by technokek » #607230

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607231

I dont care too much about being banned now I just want this individual to get punished for stealing my id, then lieing to the captain about having it, literally keeping the id for himself, then didnt mention it in ahelps.

Like, Shap`s main reasoning, regardless if you think its warped or not, is that the captain didnt get the ID back for me, AND HE TRIED HE FUCKING TRIED AND WAS LIED TO BY SETH, AND THAT DETAIL WAS LEFT OUT BY SETH IN THE AHELP WHICH ALONE IS A PROBLEM.

Security are literally just glorified greytiders and im getting sick of the shit that they can get away with WHILE STILL BEING PROTECTED by admins.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607232

welcome to tg lol
the guy literally watched the captain take clown to bridge so
2. Sec officer sees the clown with the spare ID, that's a massive liability no matter how you look at it, and he very reasonably assumes you aren't supposed to have it (and let's not pretend "the captain totally gave it to me, honest!" is a very believable story without proof)
3. Sec officer confiscates the ID in a totally (as far as he knows) prudent and legal move on his part
doesn't hold up at all, especially after he lies about it to the captain rather than asking if the clown stole it.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607242

You might as well perma me right now because as time goes on and I discover more about the round it only reinforces my belief that what I did was right, at the very least it brought this administration to light.
chill out with this stuff stupid ur gonna undermine your argument (that I'm making for you)
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607243

"bro the captain didn't fight hard enough to get the ID back which for some reason means he's saying it was okay for the seccie to just steal it off you because you made the mistake of existing I guess?"
Clearly shows in logs the captain asking "yo did you steal it from him?" indicating A: Yes the clown was 'authorized' to have it, B: the seccie is clearly not acting in good faith and he wants to hang onto it because "oooh shiny".

Shaps claims "BRO THERE'S TRILLIONS OF WAYS TO GET THE ID BACK", doesn't list any

?????
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607245

trillion methods of rp doesn't matter because it's not Manuel
if you steal you die
try not stealing next time
If you think it's unfair or excessive they killed you for taking their ID, consider not stealing next round.
captain not giving permission to kill sectard is irrelevant and does not supersede escalation in regards to admin involvement.
shaps assumes good faith on the officers part but his actions in the video and in say logs don't align with that idea.
Last edited by Malkraz on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #607246

>Officers are allowed to straight up steal spare and be shielded from any IC consequences.