Clown vs Sec Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Clown vs Sec Peanut

Post by Pandarsenic » #607159

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29477

Raise your hand if you think the sec officer just wanted all-access for himself!
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Re: Clown vs Sec Peanut

Post by Kryson » #607246

>Officers are allowed to straight up steal spare and be shielded from any IC consequences.
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #607247

"the captain didn't help you so you don't have the right to follow escalation policy."

Yeah I wonder why the captain didn't help the clown deal with a department that's notorious for leading mutinies. Almost like sec has an absurd amount of meta protection and can get away with shit that would lead to most players getting spaced.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607250

This is why we shouldn't have banned ten-codes. The minor barrier to entry kept autistic chad lawfags on the force who possibly would not have returned the AA card to the honkster but would have certainly shitcanned the other redshirt for keeping AA for himself. Sec quality is diminshed because jannies discouraged "gatekeeping" and now every round some dipshit ketchupsuit gets tatertot gear and fucks around with it instead of bagging it and putting it in evidence.
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #607253

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607254

fred come back to the game
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
technokek

Post by technokek » #607255

Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #607256

Its best to bring the appeal directly to the headmins rather than dealing with Shaps of all admins for an appeal. Shaps will never get rid of a ban (or even an inaccurate note) unless its a straight up mistake (even then it still takes coercion).
am gud enineering
scrungo
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #607259

Shaps-cloud wrote:Alright I checked in with a few of my fellow admins on this in adminbus because I wanted to be fair and see if I was being unfair and jumping to conclusions that didn't fit the situation, and was backed up by the others that your actions were overkill. Let me walk you through the events from outside your perspective

1. Captain gives you the spare ID, not mentioning to the security team that he authorized you to have it
2. Sec officer sees the clown with the spare ID, that's a massive liability no matter how you look at it, and he very reasonably assumes you aren't supposed to have it (and let's not pretend "the captain totally gave it to me, honest!" is a very believable story without proof)
3. Sec officer confiscates the ID in a totally (as far as he knows) prudent and legal move on his part
4. You complain on the radio for a while and tell the captain about it. The captain, crucially, declines to just simply contact the officer and order him to return the ID, and tells you to just stun him and take it back by force. If you were smart, you would realize that the captain was (intentionally or not) totally hanging you out to dry, and he is very pointedly not taking a very simple action that would resolve the situation in your favor. This should be your key takeaway from this situation: Why would the captain tell you to try attacking a sec officer who, as you yourself point out, has vastly superior weaponry and armor as well as backup, when he could just tell the officer to give the ID back?
5. You ambush and murder the sec officer, likely damaging his gear and hearing in the explosion

Really. I think the Captain was just having a laugh at your expense when he told you to stun the officer and take the ID back by force, thinking you'd fuck it up and get your ass kicked. Instead, you went and just outright murdered the officer, who had absolutely no indication that the Captain actually did approve you having all access, and was just doing his job.

That's why you got banned for overescalation.
Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #607260

Malkraz wrote:fred come back to the game
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Vs3pSJKX/screenshot-23.png[/img]
No. I am finally free.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607261

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Shaps-cloud wrote:Alright I checked in with a few of my fellow admins on this in adminbus because I wanted to be fair and see if I was being unfair and jumping to conclusions that didn't fit the situation, and was backed up by the others that your actions were overkill. Let me walk you through the events from outside your perspective

1. Captain gives you the spare ID, not mentioning to the security team that he authorized you to have it
2. Sec officer sees the clown with the spare ID, that's a massive liability no matter how you look at it, and he very reasonably assumes you aren't supposed to have it (and let's not pretend "the captain totally gave it to me, honest!" is a very believable story without proof)
3. Sec officer confiscates the ID in a totally (as far as he knows) prudent and legal move on his part
4. You complain on the radio for a while and tell the captain about it. The captain, crucially, declines to just simply contact the officer and order him to return the ID, and tells you to just stun him and take it back by force. If you were smart, you would realize that the captain was (intentionally or not) totally hanging you out to dry, and he is very pointedly not taking a very simple action that would resolve the situation in your favor. This should be your key takeaway from this situation: Why would the captain tell you to try attacking a sec officer who, as you yourself point out, has vastly superior weaponry and armor as well as backup, when he could just tell the officer to give the ID back?
5. You ambush and murder the sec officer, likely damaging his gear and hearing in the explosion

Really. I think the Captain was just having a laugh at your expense when he told you to stun the officer and take the ID back by force, thinking you'd fuck it up and get your ass kicked. Instead, you went and just outright murdered the officer, who had absolutely no indication that the Captain actually did approve you having all access, and was just doing his job.

That's why you got banned for overescalation.
Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
This is worth a complaint
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #607263

You'd just get smacked down, because you are literally frothing out of your mouth, yelling "why can't I just kill everybody I don't like!!!!!!!! ????????" and you don't see the myriad of legal justifications that you can pull to legitimize both the officer's action, as well as the administrator's.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
technokek

Post by technokek » #607265

MooCow12 wrote:
technokek wrote:
This is not a peanut and on topic
I know this is alittle bit off topic but please bear with me

someone should not post relevant quotes and log data and feel the need to say that something is on-topic and then copy their post and archive it in the peanut thread in fear of it being deleted.

The players in this community should not be afraid of something like that, I know you guys are volunteers and I respect you for doing this but something is clearly wrong here. And i know you cant make everyone happy and you cant be perfectly thorough (especially on rounds with lots of tickets) and even when you go back on what you say people are gonna make fun of you and talk negatively about you.

But something is wrong here.
Remeber when in this thread 3 comments and all thier context where deleted because the first comment had a mean word in it? Even though all replies where not about the mean word and 99% of the first comment was on topic and not mean?
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607266

techno im pretty sure thats just morto being sensitive and bad at moderating
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607267

Yea but nobody should feel the need to post quotes and logs and say "this is not peanut" in fear of it being deleted.

And an admin shouldnt be required to speed thru tickets as fast as they can. But i can imagine that round had alot because it was "greytide day"

Also shaps apparently having a history of not going back on what he does kind of implies that he believes that his decisions should always be perfect and final when he applies the punishment, which no admin should be able to expect from even themselves especially when they dont have time to be thorough, the appeals is for further investigation, shaps youre just bringing the punishment forward like a judge bringing a case to a higher court where we have all the time in the world to be thorough, it doesnt matter if you were wrong to bring it up or not.

(Yes punishments are applied instantly but atleast that forces the defendent into the courthouse)
Last edited by MooCow12 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
technokek

Post by technokek » #607268

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607269

technokek wrote:
Malkraz wrote:techno im pretty sure thats just morto being sensitive and bad at moderating
Is there an actual difference between "the admin is incompetent" and "the admin is malicious"? In the end comments and threads get nuked, people get banned because they got ban baited.

It does not matter if they do it on purpose or not, the thing that matters it that they shouldn't do it
Being an asshole is more damaging and harder to fix.

Although funnily enough it's always the blatant "Oh yeah I was mad so I spawned rods on the antag just to kill them and blew up part of the station too" admin abuse where the admin usually goes "yeah fuck man that's entirely my bad sorry" without much probing. Which funnily enough are also the only ones to get deadminned.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607271

Pandarsenic wrote: Raise your hand if you think the sec officer just wanted all-access for himself!
I award myself zero points for discovering

1) Seth Hawker is apparently hated for being the kind of sec who does pointedly, intentionally, maliciously slow searches to inconvenience people
2) he also keeps traitor gear on the regular
3) a fucking EMAG exploded off of him when he got speared
4) he saw the captain give the clown AA
5) he lied to the captain about having the spare when asked

Utterly predictable.

This looks a lot a calculated decision to fuck with another player because "lol clown always valid" to acquire more Gamer Gear, answered in the only way that the Clown could without immediately getting round-removed.

Casual assessment: Shitsec should be the one eating a ban for baiting here.
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607272

He didn't directly see the captain give clown AA but thanks to the video evidence we know he saw captain taking clown into bridge (sechud shows job icons even when holding a plant, holding a plant means clown isn't being dragged stunned or cuffed)
Later seeing clown with AA with the context of him previously being with captain in bridge gives 2 reasonable conclusions
1. clown stole AA somehow while in bridge
2. clown was given AA while in bridge
Under what circumstance would the player have assumed 1, and then not only not inquire with the captain if it was stolen, but actively lie to the captain to keep it for himself, and still have this considered a valid arrest? Looks more like red power abuse shittery to me!
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #607273

I'd be on the side of the officer if he truly hadn't known the captain gave the spare to the clown.

But this officer, as shown by the logs, knew, didn't personally agree with the clown getting the spare, and took the oportunity to abuse being an officer to get it for himself, later even lying to the highest authority on station.

This completely removes any sec protection already as we can see he's not really doing his job or an action in good faith, he's just being a glorified tider abusing sec gear. He's an assistant for what this situation is concerned, a regular shitter.

Thus, the assistant stole the access from the clown, he started a conflict which he didn't deescalate (access wasn't returned, so it didn't matter if 30 minutes or an hour passed), the clown killed him to get back his access, which was stolen unprovoked from him, and then was considerate enough to take the assistant to medbay.

The note/ban reasons are flawed and aren't taking context into consideration. I hope Shaps can swallow their pride and admit their mistake, this was a bad call.

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #607274

you deserved it for being a clown with AA
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #607275

honk

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607278

Lying to the captain is evidence enough of malfeasance. Soft mutiny is still mutiny.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #607279

Screemonster wrote:officer instigated conflict
clown responded with violence
if officer stickyfingers thinks it's unfair or excessive that he got critted for taking an ID, he should consider not stealing next round
more or less. The call on this one hinges on whether you think the security officer was aware the clown was authorized for AA or not. If he thought the clown got the spare illegally to his knowledge the confiscation was legal and he has meta-protection from retaliation. The problem with cases like this is that a whole load of it comes down to intent and both parties will provide their side of the situation often slanted to suit their personal narrative, it certainly doesn't look good for the security player who is coming off like a grade A shitter.

Still, if we're affording the red-tide the benefit of the doubt, I think the same courtesy applies to the clown who to their best knowledge was abused by security and encouraged by the captain to take his revenge. Easier to just remove the ban and note at this point unless you're pretty convinced the officer wasn't abusing administrative help for a conflict he started and lost.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #607281

Gigapuddi420 wrote:The call on this one hinges on whether you think the security officer was aware the clown was authorized for AA or not.
I dunno about anyone but if the cap slid into my pda dms to ask where the clown's missing AA is, it would take an insane leap in logic to assume the captain did not give or sanction the clown's AA
Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #607283

I mean for the initial confiscation. Finding out it was permitted after the fact is slightly different from doing it with the intent to steal. Basically a "oops, oh well fuck clowns", still a cunt thing to do but you didn't instigate the whole thing maliciously, you just refused to fix it.
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #607284

It's not the first time Shaps fails to investigate a situation correctly. I ahelped a shitter once and Shaps instantly denied my ahelp when said shitter claimed (lied) that I called him the nword repeatedly. Facts don't care about your feelings sweaty. :lol:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #607286

Really long winded thread about player X stealing player Y’s items, player Y tried to nonlethally get it back (bitchin), but gets banned after they escalate it.

Sec officers are ONLY protected when they are making a valid arrest (aka you did a crime). If you were given the access, it’s not valid for sec to arrest you and therefore you are permitted to defend yourself and/or escalate against them when it gets confiscated. This wouldn’t apply if you abused the access ofc but no one brought that up so I imagine not.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #607287

Guy basically knew the Captain gave the clown the ID, that means the ID is a legitimate possession of the clown, the escalation rules page states
You may instigate conflict with another player within reason (you can't completely destroy their department, kill them unprovoked, or otherwise take them out of the round for long periods of time) but they are entitled to respond with violence. If you think it's unfair or excessive they killed you for taking their ID, consider not stealing next round.
Later on in the rules page.
Make sure players deserve it when you treat them as an antag, when in doubt, err on the side of caution as poor behaviour on the part of security will not be tolerated.
Let's say the banned player in question here decided to be cautious and ahelp about the security officer stealing the ID that they acquired legitimately, to what extent would the banning admin actually punish the security officer or give the clown recourse for the stolen item? It seems to me that if the clown ahelped that a security officer stole the spare from them they would just get a big ol' IC issue button right in their face because the admin seems to believe the officer had no way to know. Which essentially means that the poor behaviour of security would have been tolerated and the clown has no help through administrative means.

However the admin must have missed these logs right here which makes it look like the security officer knew the whole time the Clown had a legitimate right to the ID from the Captain and was just upset the Captain gave them it
[2021-07-15 00:06:45.053] TCOMMS: Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "Clown mustve lost it, sad, I wish I knew where it was" (language: Galactic Common) (Fore Primary Hallway (152,178,2))
[2021-07-15 00:06:53.161] TCOMMS: Laughingxp/(Seth Hawker) [Security] (spans: ) "Its as if, it was wrong to give it to them in the first place!" (language: Galactic Common) (Fore Primary Hallway (152,171,2))
Maybe blowing the shit out of the security officer is poor escalation but all things considered 1) The seccie was brought to medbay 2) He stole the legitimate ID of the clown 3) Trying to deal with security more passively/non-lethally leads to you getting beat to death by crewmates 4) You do not have metaprotection under the rules to do things that are not in the legitimate scope of your job and especially more so if it is done in bad faith

EDIT: I just want to add that maybe if the Clown was being annoying with the access then it could be a different story, such as going into the Armoury etc but I don't seem to see any reference to that type of conduct
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #607289

You'd think the jannie would ask why the sec officer saw fit to perform an unlawful search. Or where the ID is and why he has had it for 20 minutes and not seen fit to return it to the original owner. deserves a job ban soley for losing to a clown tbh.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #607291

Gigapuddi420 wrote:I mean for the initial confiscation. Finding out it was permitted after the fact is slightly different from doing it with the intent to steal. Basically a "oops, oh well fuck clowns", still a cunt thing to do but you didn't instigate the whole thing maliciously, you just refused to fix it.
What's the functional difference between starting out with the intent to steal someone's ID and confiscating an ID only to later decide to keep it for personal use?
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #607292

bad ban
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #607294

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
nooo dont admincomplaint me super agro creg crag :cry:
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607295

Screemonster wrote: bull fucking shit.
You steal someone's shit, you're valid.
Being security doesn't change that.
What a horrible take. By that logic, sec should let people run around with stunbatons, shotgun, disablers, and whatever other shit they have because "you steal someone's shit, you're valid."
See the below.
Spoiler:
MooCow12 wrote: FUJI WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME AA. I Think? I think hes the captain?
Eronymun/(Fujiwara Mokou) [Security] ------> (spans: command_headset ) <----
This changes things, then. An officer lying to the cap to keep AA for himself, despite the cap trying to get the officer to give it back, makes the situation look much better for you. All your valid avenues to getting the ID back, which was rightfully yours, were blocked. Stuns wouldn't have worked and sec wasn't complying even with the captain's support. I'm curious what other resolutions Shaps had in mind to be honest, apart from an ahelp.
Fishimun wrote:Clown isn't a "legitimate security threat", an antagonist would be.
Now ,if there was 100% evidence that clown was an antagonist who needed to get their cap approved spare stolen then sure i'd agree but based on the info we see right now all clown did wrong was take the spare from captain.
Security doesn't know who the antagonists are... That's kind of the entire thing about security. A legitimate security threat is a potential antagonist having access he wouldn't ordinarily. In this case that would include all of bridge, armory, etc., basically giving him the power to hand out HoS IDs to all his friends with no consequences. So yeah, it's a security threat. Nevertheless the captain approved it so it shouldn't have been taken.

Anyway the crux of this issue is this: If the captain gives the spare to someone random, is security allowed to disagree with his decision and confiscate it from that person, as a valid part of their job?

If so, does disobeying the cap/HOS's strict orders to return the spare make the sec officer valid to the person who was afflicted?
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607296

sinfulbliss wrote: If so, does disobeying the cap/HOS's strict orders to return the spare make the sec officer valid to the person who was afflicted?
What other recourse does the clown have if the Captain when sec makes it clear that they don't intend to comply, literally refuses to talk about it, runs off when confronted, etc.?

"Do not steal people's IDs" is the very definition of "Shit that makes you valid to that person"

The captain gave the spare to the clown. Comms indicate Seth knew this was done willingly. Seth stole the ID, then kept it because he wanted it for himself, just as he kept the emag in the video for himself.

Any other role doing this shit would have made this a perfectly valid kill. Anyone but the clown having that done to them would have made this a perfectly valid kill. Why should this case be different?
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607297

sinfulbliss wrote: I'm curious what other resolutions Shaps had in mind to be honest, apart from an ahelp.

Hes literally mother fucking doctor strange looking at all of the possible dimensions and timelines, looking at all of my other better versions and calling me a sack of shit.

"Why cant you be like this one? Bro this one has a gucci belt"
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607301

Pandarsenic wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote: If so, does disobeying the cap/HOS's strict orders to return the spare make the sec officer valid to the person who was afflicted?
What other recourse does the clown have if the Captain when sec makes it clear that they don't intend to comply, literally refuses to talk about it, runs off when confronted, etc.?

"Do not steal people's IDs" is the very definition of "Shit that makes you valid to that person"

The captain gave the spare to the clown. Comms indicate Seth knew this was done willingly. Seth stole the ID, then kept it because he wanted it for himself, just as he kept the emag in the video for himself.

Any other role doing this shit would have made this a perfectly valid kill. Anyone but the clown having that done to them would have made this a perfectly valid kill. Why should this case be different?
Here's what it comes down to at the end of the day. Security is there to make sure the station stays secure. That's their primary goal, and their primary objective. If the captain makes a call that goes directly against the security of the station (like giving the spare to a clown, distributing the armory to randoms, giving away his belongings, etc.), then we're faced with a problem. The captain ranks above HoS and all of sec on the chain of command, so on the one hand, sec simply has to follow the cap's orders. On the other hand, when the cap makes very bad calls, it is normal and even expected for sec to disobey the captain to preserve station security. This is extremely rare in my experience, but it does happen.

Which one ranks higher? Security's obligation to secure the station, or security's obligation to obey the orders from the chain of command? In this particular case I would obey the captain and let the clown keep the ID until he starts causing problems with it. But I can just as easily see an argument made that a clown with AA is a security threat, and if the captain's decision supports that, it's overridden by sec's duty to eliminate security threats.

As far as what recourse the clown has - perhaps nothing. In the end it might literally just be a case of: sec decided a clown with AA is a bad idea, and ignored the captain's orders. At that point the sensible thing seems to ahelp and ask if sec has the power to disobey the chain of command like that.
Spoiler:
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #607302

Giving the spare to the clown is funne.

sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607303

Agux909 wrote:Giving the spare to the clown is funne.
Yeah I agree, it's a timehonored tradition.
Spoiler:
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #607305

sinfulbliss wrote:
Agux909 wrote:Giving the spare to the clown is funne.
Yeah I agree, it's a timehonored tradition.
Never take away aa from a clown, I loves me a clown.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #607306

if you give a clown AA and the clown uses it to cause trouble beyond being a mild annoyance then sure, take his AA away as it was used in the crime. If he's just honking around telling jokes and trying to help, let him be.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607308

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
No i mean this is grounds for clown to complain about shaps
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #607311

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
No i mean this is grounds for clown to complain about shaps
did you see what you did??
you complainted him, and hes no longer admin.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607313

Such power ...
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #607315

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
Jimmius wrote:Dorsidwarf has retired.
This is what we call "the night of the long knives".

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607316

Holy fuck MSO just walked in like the T-1000
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #607317

based MSO goddamn
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #607321

BONERMASTER wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Does the thing about lying in ban appeals getting you dunked apply to the banning admin or what?
Jimmius wrote:Dorsidwarf has retired.
This is what we call "the night of the long knives".

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #607322

Based MSO but Shaps will only get a slap on the wrist as is tradition! :honkman:
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #607323

Malkraz wrote:
You might as well perma me right now because as time goes on and I discover more about the round it only reinforces my belief that what I did was right, at the very least it brought this administration to light.
chill out with this stuff stupid ur gonna undermine your argument (that I'm making for you)
goddamnit moocow I specifically warned you to keep this to a note appeal to keep this from getting out of hand.

I guess it worked out, though. Thanks, MSO. <3
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #607324

we've got a reply ready and have for awhile, just waiting for coco to wake up to say if he agrees/ disagrees with it
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607325

I opened a nitrous oxide canister in his room, hes in gay baby jail right now until he manages to turn on his internals.
Spoiler: