Laughingxpeanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Laughingxpeanut

Post by Vekter » #607553

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

Good luck.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Laughingxpeanut

Post by Malkraz » #607657

You should join him in an act of protest
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #607658

I didn’t read the entire recent post (I’m assuming it’s rehashing as there’s absolutely no reason for it to be that big) but it is interesting that the goalpost has moved from “I was just stopping grand theft” to “Well the captain is creating a dangerous environment for everyone so even if he did give it to him I still have to take it and hold onto it”

Looks lIke the ban was lessened though so that’s good, although if I see another post with a scroll bar that small I’m just gonna say keep him banned.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607659

its a 7 day ban retard install fortnite and do some fucking sit ups for a week

there's other jobs than fucking sec and if you refuse to fucking play the game when you're not allowed to play the role of the LE STUNE AND STEALE MAN O' REDDED PANTS than we're glad not to have you.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607660

Cobby wrote:-snip-
It's not rehashing at all actually, there are some great points mentioned in it and it goes deeper into the SoP debate. I thought it was a good read, personally.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: -bad opinion-
You gotta realize some people play the game for a specific role they enjoy. Some people learn only one role and just play that their entire time on TG. Nothing wrong with that, inherently, but to them a role-ban is basically the same as a full ban.

Also situps don't pass the time and fortnite fucking sucks, his alternative is to shitpost on the forums and Discord (or worse... play Fulp gasp) but not everyone is that insane in the membrane namsayin.
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607662

again, sinfulbliss, you fucking absolute grapefruit, if the ONLY ROLE YOU ENJOY entails YOU BEHAVING IN A MANNER THAT MAKES EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SERVER MISERABLE, you are not a fucking asset to the community

if i spent all my time as med doctor performing nuggetings for lulz and got a job ban and cried about it no one would be posting in the peanut thread about the time I chucked them in cryo when they were going to die 5 months ago, they'd just say "good fucking riddance you nuggeting shitcunt"
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #607664

Super Aggro Crag wrote:again, sinfulbliss, you fucking absolute grapefruit, if the ONLY ROLE YOU ENJOY entails YOU BEHAVING IN A MANNER THAT MAKES EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SERVER MISERABLE, you are not a fucking asset to the community

if i spent all my time as med doctor performing nuggetings for lulz and got a job ban and cried about it no one would be posting in the peanut thread about the time I chucked them in cryo when they were going to die 5 months ago, they'd just say "good fucking riddance you nuggeting shitcunt"
I've never been called a grapefruit before but I'm not sure how that's an insult. I love grapefruits, especially when you cut them in half wedge-style and then put some sugar in them.
Also SEC ITSELF MAKES PEOPLE ON THE SERVER FUCKING MISERABLE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MELON. Don't you UNDERSTAND? When sec kills the antags and saves the station or saves someone from a murderer, it's just normal shit no one cares. People only remember the seccie that brigged them for 10 minutes and ruined their round, whether it was valid or not (and lets be real it's a rare prisoner that says "yes I deserve this punish me daddy").

What do you think people are gonna do, post in his peanut about how he killed the traitors one round and saved some people possibly from getting killed? It don't make sense, dog. Same for AI. What are people gonna do, post in their peanut about how it opened doors VERY quickly upon request? Certain jobs inherently draw discontent that's why there's the shitsec meme, other jobs are purely made for improving other people's rounds like med doc.

EDIT: Then again people were nice to me in my peanut thread when I got banned but HoS is different from sec, HoS usually gets to do nice things like release pointless arrests and stop sec from being dumb sometimes, whereas secoff is more pure validhunting and arresting.
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607665

People AREN'T complaining that he fucking brigged them one time, they're complaining that he consistently fucking loots people and runs around with gamer gear you fucking subterranean gorlak.

he's throwing a fucking tantrum over not having easy access to the I Win A Fight Button so he can fucking steal shit from other players, you invertebrate.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #607666

I read it and I still think he is in the wrong overall.

“I announce it once over radio means it’s the final call before I get to keep it” when we have things like pda that are direct line for a targeted individual this is absurd in this situation.

“I am an agent of the law” ok then do a little bit more investigating than a message in security chat not getting a response to determine if the access was stolen or not. Really interesting how he’s the agent of the law but didn’t brig the clown for a capital offense and just held on to the id.

I also think this is exactly the behavior that is wanting to be curbed here (which I’ll agree is a bit unfair since this isn’t seen as an issue in any other job). Security is the only role that you are not allowed to optimize every point to minimize risk with the exception of atmos techs and the ability for AI to plasma flood.

If you make a virus that is boosted so it over burdens other viruses and/or heals you’re seen as epic. If you make nanites that preemptively are rigged to heal and do a bunch of other combat denial/extension opportunities you’re seen as epic. Make a super chem mix? Public Genes? Give Xeno items out? Epic. All of these things and more can impact the entire station just as much with practically the same amount of global presence a big crime like AA would have but are perfectly fine to do literally every round, but you can catch heat if you want to Preemptively stop crime as a security officer. This example is definitely not the best one but I think it still highlights some of the issues with the job (or at least our mentality of it compared to other roles).

Like I said earlier he should just do what he’s been doing as assistant, probably won’t get a ban and also get some reputation as being robust or whatever.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #607667

sinfulbliss wrote:When sec kills the antags and saves the station or saves someone from a murderer, it's just normal shit no one cares.
so neat thing right
sec isn't just supposed to "save the station" or "kill all the antags" - in fact, I don't think "killing the antags" saves the station, as the same people who kill all the antags then go on to complain that "ree it's a greenshift now I can't do anything anymore".
but regardless of that, I have *personally* interacted with seth before where he told me to fucking space a paramedic as a medical doctor because he couldn't be fucking bothered to brig them after they stole a hand tele and lied to other docs/command about it, because, and I quote, they were too busy validhunting a fucking ling.

This inane fixation on "I HAVE TO KILL EVERY SINGLE VALID RIGHT NOW!!!!" leads to the sort of tunnel vision on gamer gear (TO HELP ME KILL VALID FASTER!!) or the sort of tunnel vision on literally ignoring any other player (THEY WON'T HELP ME KILL VALID!!!) that makes sec seem like shit to everyone else.
rule 10 literally tells people to give it a break when they die because everyone fucking dies sometimes. Sec's existence is not to KILL EVERY SINGLE VALID RIGHT NOW!!! and I think that that sort of attitude is the one that wesoda's calling out in his top paragraph of his based soda post.

to get back to the top point, I'd rather sec (seth in particular, as he was the one in this incident) *didn't* hyper-focus on KILLING THE ANTAG SAVE THE STATION in that moment and just take 20 seconds out of his precious validhunting time to brig someone for regular crimes (and help out regular crew who have to deal with these self-antags, instead of hunting the REE VALID ACTUAL ANTAG) instead of telling me to fucking round-remove someone for >theft of a hand tele

(I still threw the person out of an airlock but thats because they lied claiming I killed them after I spent 2 minutes patching them up in med and I hate liars)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607668

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:(I still threw the person out of an airlock...)
based
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #607669

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
based
hey man they lied about me after I took my time to help them in an effort to get out, so when I was given the chance to simply flush em I did
they weren't an antag but self-antaggers never are
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #607670

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
based
hey man they lied about me after I took my time to help them in an effort to get out, so when I was given the chance to simply flush em I did
they weren't an antag but self-antaggers never are
i wasn't being sarcastic
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607671

agreed. Give self antaggers what they deserve.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #607672

lol

With warm regards
-Qbmax
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607674

i'm fucking confused, since when can non antags kill sec?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #607675

Kendrickorium wrote:i'm fucking confused, since when can non antags kill sec?
Please don't play the game.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #607676

when sec do literally anything that would make anyone else valid, barring "actually responding to a definite crime"

edit: and holy fuck you chimps the ban wasn't for stealing shit as security it was for ahelping and saying the clown RDM'd him when he did very much instigate a conflict with the clown
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607677

MrStonedOne wrote:
Please don't play the game.
i'm your favorite captain dude
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607678

Screemonster wrote:
when sec do literally anything that would make anyone else valid, barring "actually responding to a definite crime"

edit: and holy fuck you chimps the ban wasn't for stealing shit as security it was for ahelping and saying the clown RDM'd him when he did very much instigate a conflict with the clown
when was it okay to lynch a sec officer because they did things you didnt like?

I've been under the impression for years now that you ahelp shit like that, those in roles that come with more responsibility are held to a higher standard and thus their actions under slightly more scrutiny by admins than say, your local clown.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607679

okay, looking at MSO's recent reply to seth..

lol holy shit why is he so mad? i've played with seth on countless rounds and have had literally not one issue with him, as captain or assistant.

was he the fucking clown that killed him or something
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607680

Kendrickorium wrote:
Screemonster wrote:

when was it okay to lynch a sec officer because they did things you didnt like?

I've been under the impression for years now that you ahelp shit like that, those in roles that come with more responsibility are held to a higher standard and thus their actions under slightly more scrutiny by admins than say, your local clown.
well shit it's almost like if you act rashly on imperfect information in this, a game about imperfect information and the interactions that arise as a result, it might blow up in your face

yes, you can arrest someone on a hunch and think you're in the right, but if your hunch is incorrect then the innocent fucker you're arresting doesn't have to lie down and take it - they're being attacked for no legitimate reason from their perspective, therefore they're free to defend themselves and retaliate as appropriate

Are you gonna say that if Chan G. Ling impersonates Ernie Geneer and blows the CMO away with a stolen gun, and security start beating down Ernie's door, Ernie isn't allowed to defend himself? Security think they've got ernie bang to rights, there's witnesses saying he's clearly an antag, but of course Ernie isn't actually an antag and has no idea what the fuck is going on except that for some reason people are trying to lynch him.

And if Ernie happens to be robust enough to kill the sec officers coming after him, then that's just an IC issue baby.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #607682

Kendrickorium wrote:okay, looking at MSO's recent reply to seth..
Im frustrated they keep trying to argue that keeping something as sec that doesn't belong to them isn't stealing, and are taking no effort to try and understand my points.

I also thought it was rich that they were arguing the ban was based off of assumptions (that frankly have more sound logic behind them) while also arguing it was fair for them to steal the id from the clown based off an assumption (with the only logic behind it being "nobody told me otherwise").
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #607684

since everyone collectively realized that if sec were free from the consequences of their actions, red tide would be unimaginably worse
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607685

I'm allowed to act on the information I have (the clown has the spare, an item the clown does not normally have) but the clown isn't allowed to act on the information they have (the security officer took his legitimately obtained belongings from him, which escalation policy dictates makes them valid)

sec moment
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607697

yeah, no. you dont just get to kill a sec officer because he lied about who has or where an ID is.

if an officer is being blatantly shitsec he'll usually get lynched by the crew, if a sec officer "attacks" you (the term attack is up for debate since a literal mountain of shitters will scream and cry the moment they are stunbatonned) you do NOT get to retaliate with the killing of said officer

theres a reason admins exist, use the fucking ahelp function
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607698

Not the clown's fault he was good enough to pull off the shitsec-lynching all on his lonesome.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #607699

Ah yes, instead of solving IC problems ICly, get the admins involved! This totally ain't just retreading years worth of ground here...
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607701

if the fucking clown had a problem with the access being taken from him HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT UP WITH THE CAPTAIN, WHICH IS THEN AN ISSUE OF SEC VS CAPTAIN. NOT BLOW HIM THE FUCK UP AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE ROUND.

this isnt hippiestation and a lot of the posts in response to mine give me a good dose of dejavu from having to deal with the shitters there

admins feel free to chime in, perhaps i'm a little behind in tg nonmanuel policy, when exactly is it okay for an unimplanted nonhead nonsec player to blatantly kill a member of sec?
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607702

Kendrickorium wrote:yeah, no. you dont just get to kill a sec officer because he lied about who has or where an ID is.

if an officer is being blatantly shitsec he'll usually get lynched by the crew, if a sec officer "attacks" you (the term attack is up for debate since a literal mountain of shitters will scream and cry the moment they are stunbatonned) you do NOT get to retaliate with the killing of said officer

if the officer batons someone when they haven't committed any crime then he belongs in fucking space just as much as any greyshitter who tries the same thing
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607704

Screemonster wrote:
Kendrickorium wrote:yeah, no. you dont just get to kill a sec officer because he lied about who has or where an ID is.

if the officer batons someone when they haven't committed any crime then he belongs in fucking space just as much as any greyshitter who tries the same thing
yes, crying shame hippiestation has been dead for years now, huh
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607706

Kendrickorium wrote:
Screemonster wrote:

yes, crying shame hippiestation has been dead for years now, huh
lmao fuck off

if you think it's a bad thing that players acting on incomplete information and getting it wrong can lead to conflicts with other people that are acting on different, also incomplete information, then maybe a fucking hidden traitor game isn't for you
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #607707

Kendrickorium wrote:if the fucking clown had a problem with the access being taken from him HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT UP WITH THE CAPTAIN, WHICH IS THEN AN ISSUE OF SEC VS CAPTAIN. NOT BLOW HIM THE FUCK UP AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE ROUND.
Very strange point to make considering the sec officer lied to the cap about having the ID, and the captain chose to not pursue it personally further, delegating it's forced retrieval to the clown. What's your extremely helpful advice in hindsight since this was never going to be an issue of sec vs. cap?
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607708

IkeTG wrote:
Kendrickorium wrote:if the fucking clown had a problem with the access being taken from him HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT UP WITH THE CAPTAIN, WHICH IS THEN AN ISSUE OF SEC VS CAPTAIN. NOT BLOW HIM THE FUCK UP AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE ROUND.
Very strange point to make considering the sec officer lied to the cap about having the ID, and the captain chose to not pursue it personally further, delegating it's forced retrieval to the clown. What's your extremely helpful advice in hindsight since this was never going to be an issue of sec vs. cap?
nooooo conflict is bad every disagreement has to be resolved reasonably and by the book in space station thirteen, especially on the LRP servers
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607709

Screemonster wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
nooooo conflict is bad every disagreement has to be resolved reasonably and by the book in space station thirteen, especially on the LRP servers
looking over your posts its fairly obvious that you're just an edgy kid looking to troll, great luck with that
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607710

Kendrickorium wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
looking over your posts its fairly obvious that you're just an edgy kid looking to troll, great luck with that
I've been an admin on a bayfork HRP server and I have nothing but contempt for the double-standard idea that if sec wrongs you then you have to go through their metabuddies in the chain of command and resolve everything by blah blah blah clause 7 subparagraph 3 hurf durf standard operating procedure glorf, while sec themselves get to just go with their gut and they can't be traitors and if command doesn't back you up when they clearly wrong you then tough shit you have to get the admins involved because it's impossible to resolve IC

I've also gleefully pressed the IC issue button when those officers, after "proper" methods fail, find themselves cornered in maint by their victim and three of their mates and get the boots put to them.

Start shit, get hit. That's life on a frontier station, baby.

which is what happened in this situation

you sound like that dipshit who unironically wrote "he should have complied" in the comments on that news story a while back about how a guy closed a door in his apartment while a cop was outside and the cop mistook it for gunshots and magdumped through his front door
Last edited by Screemonster on Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607711

IkeTG wrote:
>delegating it's forced retrieval to the clown

there is a difference between forced retrieval and blatant overescalation

honestly you both have petty, snarky, dismissive attitudes and you both sound like just kind of chucklefucks that would admin or play on hippiestation, not to mention horrible people to play with on the same server
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #607712

>I've been an admin on a bayfork HRP server

can't imagine why you aren't one anymore.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607713

Kendrickorium wrote:>I've been an admin on a bayfork HRP server

can't imagine why you aren't one anymore.
who the fuck said I stopped
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #607716

Kendrickorium wrote:>delegating it's forced retrieval to the clown

there is a difference between forced retrieval and blatant overescalation
The security officer had multiple chances and several outs to future escalation that he did not take to specifically keep the spare ID for personal use. What sort of forced retrieval could the clown have done that wouldn't have specifically resulted in the security officer escalating beyond that? I'm having a hard time imagining a peaceful resolution here, and I disagree with the assertion that the clown should have ahelped to get an admin to resolve the situation.

Edit: To add onto my point, I do think it would be interesting for the round overall if the clown had chosen to try to retrieve his ID nonlethally, but this is opening up a round-lasting conflict between he and the security officer. Putting myself in the clown shoes of the player whose rightfully-obtained ID was confiscated, what was an interesting gimmick that resulted in getting a cool item would have then been turned into a cat and mouse game between he and a security officer who decided to confiscate an item to be his own personal toy. This sounds annoying if you had other plans for the round :/
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #607718

Pandarsenic wrote: Also - show of hands, who thinks Seth would have round-removed Buzz Saw for failing a PDA slip into cuff attempt? I didn't know the PDA slip is 12 seconds fully unresponsive(!?), but I do know what happens if the officer gets out his baton before that happens.
From clown's appeal, pretty much the same for if the clown had done anything nonlethally instead of robusting him thoroughly and (if I recall) immediately dragging him toward medbay.

Edit: And obviously an ahelp would've been met with an "IC Issue." A natural part of the chaos of the round.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #607721

if there's one thing that's worse than sec mains that get it into their heads that they're untouchable because they can just round-remove anyone that tries to fight back and loses, it's command mains that enable them by refusing to believe the sec officer could have done wrong and stonewalling any chance the victims could have of resolving the situation peacefully

if the guy that wronged you is going to round-remove you if you lose a fight, and peaceful attempts at getting redress have failed, then you do what you can to win that fight

and don't give me any "they should ahelp" crap, stealing isn't ahelpable. But it sure as hell is escalatable.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #607722

Do you deny that you once arrested a miner for being in an emagged bridge then went thru their backpack while bragging about how much loot you were about to gain? Do you think the ghosts that saw you do that might have started remembering you as a dick? Don't answer that, i don't actually care anymore.
Oh WOW what the fuck, who even does that?

I feel MSO is so ban starved he just went "man fuck this guy I'm gonna dredge up something good out of his logs" that's an impressive find.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #607724

Pandarsenic wrote:
Pandarsenic wrote: Also - show of hands, who thinks Seth would have round-removed Buzz Saw for failing a PDA slip into cuff attempt? I didn't know the PDA slip is 12 seconds fully unresponsive(!?), but I do know what happens if the officer gets out his baton before that happens.
From clown's appeal, pretty much the same for if the clown had done anything nonlethally instead of robusting him thoroughly and (if I recall) immediately dragging him toward medbay.

Edit: And obviously an ahelp would've been met with an "IC Issue." A natural part of the chaos of the round.
the pda slip is 12 seconds knockdown, you can still move just slowed down, so its not any solution for retrieving a stolen id
from there you either have to a) take the id b) cuff c) shove to hardstun and take the id d) shove to hardstun and cuff
shoving resets the time to a 3 seconds hardstun removing the knockdown iirc
a) security officer will baton you
b) security officer will baton you
c) security officer wakes up before you can finish taking the id and baton you
d) you need very good skills to pull that off, and then you roll a 50% dice roll because youre a clown and youre clumsy, if you fail you cuff yourself and the officer kills you
with most hardstuns gone, the most feasible way for a clown to completely nonlethally deal with a sec officer is an elance with a flashbang or some other kind of stun grenade
Last edited by Fikou on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #607726

this isn't paradise station lmfao
Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #607727

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Do you deny that you once arrested a miner for being in an emagged bridge then went thru their backpack while bragging about how much loot you were about to gain? Do you think the ghosts that saw you do that might have started remembering you as a dick? Don't answer that, i don't actually care anymore.

I feel MSO is so ban starved he just went "man fuck this guy I'm gonna dredge up something good out of his logs" that's an impressive find.
I think it's more just this kind of behavior is becoming more and more common amongst security. This was the simplest path to make an example of someone everyone generally dislikes on sybil and get security mains to fucking behave themselves again without having to add another rule that would just keep people from further playing the department.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #607728

what can I say, don't rile up the weedman, he usually doesn't care about administrative shit but some stuff really gets his goat.

I'm not keen on retroactive bans but I also lack sympathy for a bad security player so 'lol'. Meanwhile Kendrickorium somehow managed to have the worst take of the thread; impressive given sinfulbliss's presence.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607729

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:

Me and someone else brought it up on discord when talking about how bad seth is so he didnt have to do much digging to find it with the relevant info he needed.

We were ghosts and the miner announced "le funny shitsec moment" or something like that which drew our attention to the bridge.

Sec IMMEDIATELY came and tried to subdue him and the miner was winning non lethaly.

Then another came and subdued the miner and one of them searched him and gave the miner remarks about the stuff in his backpack. (I didnt know this was seth until the other player who was a ghost watching brought it up afterwards)
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607730

MooCow12 wrote:I really don`t like that other people are using my video against him, its edited (which I thought automatically made it unuse-able as evidence and expected it to get deleted.) and some of the jumps in time were pretty large.

Ya sure there is a few frames of him on screen when captain is dragging me into bridge, but he also saw me leaving the bridge with captain and the ID was still in my backpack and NOT my PDA (Until I got to a console to put my name on it and the job name to captain krunch)

I`m fine with the initial arrest/theft and hadnt`t argued against it, my only arguements were that he never gave it back after the fact and then when I found that captain asked him and he replied claiming he didnt know where it is it kind of became a smoking gun against the last thing shaps said to me before banning me.

That and him keeping it and not responding opened him up to escalation.
The clip of him watching the Captain drag you into Bridge is relevant to establish that his claim about not even seeing you guys is a lie. The cut parts inbetween are largely irrelevant to that point.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #607731

Fikou wrote: the most feasible way for a clown to completely nonlethally deal with a sec officer is an elance with a flashbang or some other kind of stun grenade

I have actually talked to Athath about this a few days ago because I`m working on a very spear oriented antag gimmick/undertale reference for my next video and they said that chemical based flashbangs don`t actually have the ear protection piercing when detonated on same tile unlike normal flash bangs which arn`t chemical based.

So in order to do that I would need to find a way to get my hands on a flashbang from the brig + eye + ear protection.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #607732

Kendrickorium wrote:if the fucking clown had a problem with the access being taken from him HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT UP WITH THE CAPTAIN, WHICH IS THEN AN ISSUE OF SEC VS CAPTAIN. NOT BLOW HIM THE FUCK UP AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE ROUND
1. Clown told the Captain. When the Captain told the sec officer to give the ID back, the seccie lied and said he didn't have it.
2. Seccie wasn't round removed. Clown even dragged him to medbay (which he probably didn't even have to do, since the seccie initiated the conflict with the random strip n' search)
Last edited by Farquaar on Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #607734

damn kendrick had a meltdown lol