SmokeyCat Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

SmokeyCat Peanut

Post by Vekter » #608443

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

>Does something stupid
>Asked by admins not to do it again
>Does it again
>Gets banned
>"WTF WHY DID I GET BANNED?!?!?!"
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Re: SmokeyCat Peanut

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #608447

dude just really, REALLY loves catgirls I guess.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #608449

YOOOOOOOO I remember this guy!
He did this a while back too on sybil

I was a malf AI one of those rounds, so I saw him name the station and heard him demand me to send a catgirl to his office
I send one and show up as a hologram as well to ask him what exactly he's doing
he tells me to leave and breaks the cam in the room, so I knew what had to be done

nuked the station

can't believe he still hasn't changed and is still trying to get gravure photos of catgirls
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #608454

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:YOOOOOOOO I remember this guy!
He did this a while back too on sybil

I was a malf AI one of those rounds, so I saw him name the station and heard him demand me to send a catgirl to his office
I send one and show up as a hologram as well to ask him what exactly he's doing
he tells me to leave and breaks the cam in the room, so I knew what had to be done

nuked the station

can't believe he still hasn't changed and is still trying to get gravure photos of catgirls
Going to Gupta post, you ready?
Spoiler:
Fuck I'm not going to Gupta post this man is a degenerate through and through please nuke him, one time offense its aight 2 time fuck multiple The hell man?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608458

I am on vacay and tired as fuck right now so I can’t put the same peanut lawyering effort as usual, sorry man, however.

I also remember this cap. He always smoked cigars until he got lung cancer and when offered medical help he said he “didn’t trust modern medicine” so he would usually die from it within 20 min every round and the fact he did it so often made it sort of a gimmick that was pretty hilarious. showed true dedication to the RP there.

As far as the catgirl obsession, I heard he made some uncomfortable by asking them to his office and the fact he asked Lessie to come there... come on bro don’t you know Lessie asked Axle on a date you need to respect the boundaries also that’s like completely employee exploitation in a position of power and whatnot.

Anyways as long as he tones that specific part down I vouch for him as an overall hilarious captain, with a catgirl obsession gimmick just avoid making anybody uncomfortable and keep up the good humor with Centcom because “send nudes” is kinda funny sent to centcom from captain lmao ( in any context other than this since it was kinda directly ignoring the ahelp.)

7 days is nothing just wait it out and listen to the jannies, I like the way this one handled the ahelp so diplomatically and with kindnessz

I sleep now hope I didn’t give another bad take I will pay for tomorrow gn guys have a good day or night
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608504

We need more peanut threads where the author summarises the crimes so I don't have to read the thread. Not that Vekter did that here, but there was an attempt.

Anyway, cum exists and at some point you have to talk about it. I'm not sure when that time is, but probably not when you're on /tg/station. It's tough because you want to make jokes like this but you never know how people will interpret it and the admins are very sensitive to these types of things nowadays. I don't know why. I don't know where this liberal indoctrination is coming from. I kind of feel like I'm missing out. I want to live in a safe space. But it does look very HippieStation to say things like this. Better to err on the side of caution and toe the line when it comes to saying things that can be used against you in a court of law like /tg/station.

Oh and he did some other shit that I'm too lazy to read he named the station Catgirl Observation Station which is I guess supplementary evidence to his main crime of sublimating his shameful horniness through humour directed at the admins and asked a guy named Chad to lay down and remove his headwear? So that seems not very bad at all throw the book at him
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:can't believe he still hasn't changed and is still trying to get gravure photos of catgirls
I googled the word gravure because I wasn't sure if it was a word or a username or if I'd failed to understand the sentence completely and while the definition didn't exactly narrow it down the image search showed me pictures of underaged-looking Japanese teenage girls so I guess that clears it up somewhat
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #608507

this dude on sybil made a picture book of the multiple cat girls in the round and he got mad and tried to perma me for calling him a simp as clown.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #608509

cacogen wrote:Anyway, cum exists
no it fucking doesn't
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #608511

lmao, is this the same guy who told cat girls they had to pee on themselves every round or was that some other shitter sybil captain main with chronic catgirl horny syndrome?
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #608515

cSeal wrote:lmao, is this the same guy who told cat girls they had to pee on themselves every round or was that some other shitter sybil captain main with chronic catgirl horny syndrome?
no I think that was another captain who tried to hide his piss fetish with blatant racism
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608517

IkeTG wrote:
cacogen wrote:Anyway, cum exists
no it fucking doesn't
oh yeah right no i was thinking of something else
Spoiler:
[youtube]zhEUWobdXqY[/youtube]
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Autismal
Byond Username: Mr C0urier

Post by Autismal » #608523

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
cSeal wrote:lmao, is this the same guy who told cat girls they had to pee on themselves every round or was that some other shitter sybil captain main with chronic catgirl horny syndrome?
no I think that was another captain who tried to hide his piss fetish with blatant racism
to be fair all of these weirdos act the same