Bender's Hookerbot Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Bender's Hookerbot Peanut

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #608561

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29549
Lyude75 wrote:I have a degree in law so of course I understand the meaning of things. To be honest the concept of having to appeal to the same exact person who enforced the ban is really stranger to me... but anyway it's a game.

Does perma ban means I will never be able to go to TG again? That's the equivalent of capital punishment... I know there are some servers but again, I find it extreme to ban me like that forever.
I request that my case be considered by someone else, at least to get the possibility for it to be more contradictory, as it is a in states subject to the rule of law.
LOL
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Re: Bender's Hookerbot Peanut

Post by Fishimun » #608562

a Lawyer promoting promiscuity? for shame..
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #608564

Thunder11 wrote:Rule 8 exists because being exposed to this kind of sexually suggestive behaviour makes some people very uncomfortable,
Banning admin lying in appeals
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608565

They may have a degree in Law, but they're about to make a masters in imprisonment.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #608566

lol
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #608583

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29549
Lyude75 wrote:I have a degree in law so of course I understand the meaning of things. To be honest the concept of having to appeal to the same exact person who enforced the ban is really stranger to me... but anyway it's a game.

Does perma ban means I will never be able to go to TG again? That's the equivalent of capital punishment... I know there are some servers but again, I find it extreme to ban me like that forever.
I request that my case be considered by someone else, at least to get the possibility for it to be more contradictory, as it is a in states subject to the rule of law.
LOL
Genuinely the funniest goddamn thing I have read all year
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #608589

Vekter wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29549

LOL
Genuinely the funniest goddamn thing I have read all year
as soon as I saw that fucking post I came straight here to see if there was a peanut because fucking lmao

holy fucking shit equating being ejected from a videogame server for inappropriate behaviour to capital fucking punishment?

SIR, THIS IS A WENDY'S
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608590

Screemonster wrote:holy fucking shit equating being ejected from a videogame server for inappropriate behaviour to capital fucking punishment
If somebody uninvolved with the game would have read your screeching and crying when a clown was punished for murdering a security officer, they just might believe that.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #608591

Honestly I see WHY the guy made that message a PM - thing is if you know it's too cringe to be in public maybe don't PM it to someone you are actively arguing against.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #608592

Thunder misspelled rule as "rune" no wonder this guy finds the ban so esoteric
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #608593

BONERMASTER wrote:
Screemonster wrote:holy fucking shit equating being ejected from a videogame server for inappropriate behaviour to capital fucking punishment
If somebody uninvolved with the game would have read your screeching and crying when a clown was punished for murdering a security officer, they just might believe that.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
lmao die mad about it
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608600

I GOT BANNED FROM TG I'M DEAD NOW.

Curious to know what things his honkbot said, the severity of the ban probably hinges on that. Like was it just a bot shouting "FUCK ME?" or was it a legitimately creepy ERP bot.
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608601

If this guy is a lawyer then that gives me hope
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #608604

cacogen wrote:

If this guy is a lawyer then that gives me hope
only if he's prosecution
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #608605

This is funny but sharing embarassing DMs without the other party's consent is kinda like bad ok
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #608622

Based on what he wrote, I highly, highly doubt the man has a law degree. Unless it’s a correspondence JD from the University of American Samoa or something.
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608626

Farquaar wrote:Based on what he wrote, I highly, highly doubt the man has a law degree. Unless it’s a correspondence JD from the University of American Samoa or something.
Objection to form, speculation, move to strike and moving for sanctions for harrassment under FRCP 30(d)

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #608659

I watched that video
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #608685

cacogen wrote:I watched that video
Objection to form, hinting at video without disclosing link.

However, do not worry, I will provide the link (plus a bill charging you for this service in 2-3 business days). This video could be very interesting for all those that are interested in becoming unblemished ace attorneys within 20 minutes:

[youtube]G-6eynsaZ0U[/youtube]

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608695

Wow that lawyer was being so sneaky with his questions I totally see why the guy objected to form every time.
"Have you ever had eggs for breakfast?"
"I think maybe I had eggs for breakfast 3 days ago."
"So the only time you had eggs was 3 days ago?"
Object to form.
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #608842

Funniest shit in Awhile.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am