HypnoFlash's Bizarre Adventure Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

HypnoFlash's Bizarre Adventure Peanut

Post by Pandarsenic » #608628

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29554

Imagine getting a command as funny and harmless as "You are a sentient lightbulb" and deciding that, rather than making even the most basic attempt to follow the command, you immediately Robo Rampage them (on Manuel, no less).

This, after
[2021-07-26 03:00:56 | note by mrmelbert]
Purposefully stabbed someone's brain with a screwdriver who asked to be borged, rendering it unusable until it was repaired with mannitol. Afterwards, just left the destroyed brain on the desk of chemistry unsupervised. Did this because the brain owner tied their shoelaces together once. --- Has a history of over-escalation - warned to tread lighter grounds or face increasing server bans for over-escalating often.
This shit is why I feel like I can't use Hypno Flashes on Sybil. Imagine doing that shit on Manuel and then coming in to Appeals like "No, it's the kids who are wrong!"
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: HypnoFlash's Bizarre Adventure Peanut

Post by Farquaar » #608633

Imagine throwing away a hypno round like this. Why would you play a lightbulb if you didn't ever want to be a lightbulb?
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #608641

holy shit that note, goddamn
extreme mald

honestly if someone goes out of their way to do something FUNNY with a hypnoflash (see: actually funny, not creepy line-toeing erp bullshit) you should attempt to be Funny:tm: back.
good fun was had when I brainwashed bella rouge into thinking her name was bella rogue, and good fun was had when I made The Ultimate:tm: Free Antag Machine:tm: of sleepypen with sleep chems + hypnoflash to "You are an antagonist, go do whatever!"
I'd have been disappointed if either ended up with immediate death and gibbing, and I don't get how people who respond in such a manner can think that's somehow more enjoyable for them to act that way than to take the free chance to spice up their shift.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #608645

hey dude

stop being a retardo and have fun

thx
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #608653

03:57:15 SAY Carshalash/(Zachary Hensha) "eat the normal pills" (145, 76, 2) Robotics Lab
I stand by this now more than ever
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #608660

does Vekter just have some autistic OCD compulsion to post in every single ban appeal
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608661

Malkraz wrote:does Vekter just have some autistic OCD compulsion to post in every single ban appeal
Not that there was anything particularly wrong about his post to prompt this, but I think generally ban appeals should be reserved to the appealer, the banning admin, and any headmins that get involved. At most maybe other admins who want to provide completely unbiased context/data. Otherwise you end up with a shitshow of people posting "information" which is just biased towards one side or the other and fucks with the 1-on-1 discussion of the appeal.
Spoiler:
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #608662

his post is literally damn bro u got notes lmfao
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #608663

Vekter does peanut post in a bunch of them but thats a perfectly fine post imo
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #608675

It's just Vekter flexing his e-peen really.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #608688

Pandarsenic wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29554
This shit is why I feel like I can't use Hypno Flashes on Sybil. Imagine doing that shit on Manuel and then coming in to Appeals like "No, it's the kids who are wrong!"
Spoiler:
[youtube]HMqZ2PPOLik[/youtube]
Living God

Extraordinary Person