Second ERP peanut of the week

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Second ERP peanut of the week

Post by Timonk » #608632

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29552
This is why you always have a save word
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Second ERP peanut of the week

Post by PKPenguin321 » #608667

weirdly enough the full logs show that the player jokingly yelling "HELP ERP" when the banned player landed on him pretty much instigated the charade, and they were 100% ok with it, and it wasnt graphic and nobody was hurt by it. calling this explicitly sexual would require a full leg day at the gym of stretching and all in all it was not even creepy. was it pretty stupid and low brow? sure, but so is most of the humor here
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #608765

Praying to have it stop is a pretty clear sign they probably wanted it to actually stop in some way (unless they were joking with the admins too?) being confronted about it on Byond DMs might lead to them underplaying it. Anyway he messed up with how he conducted the ahelp by just replying with a joke, when the ahelp was clearly serious. Agree this is definitely not explicit though and I guess if it actually didn't bother the other player it's just harmless humor.

Either way the ban was light, just a note, which I suppose is warranted if a player prays for someone to stop "ERP'ing" and the admin asks them to and they respond with a meme answer.

Also this was funny:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #608772

Prayer is not ahelp and shouldn't be treated as the same.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo