Yet another Rule 11 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Yet another Rule 11 peanut

Post by Vekter » #609427

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29615

NINETEEN

EIGHTY

FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRRR
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Yet another Rule 11 peanut

Post by Armhulen » #614415

iksyp wrote:
Soyoboyo wrote:Damn I missed my own farewell peanut. I totally would have boosted my ego if I saw this earlier.
I actually quit because of a ban regarding killing a captain and only partially because my nigga Knira pushed my buttons. I don't have any stakes left in /tg/ or if I do in the future the progress of time and admin faggotry will probably repulse me again the moment I play, so I'm gonna say my opinion in a dead peanut. If any of you guys go outside and disassociate yourself from /tg/ for ANY appreciable amount of time, you'll realize how fucking insane and juvenile all the admins and players are. These are people in their late 20's sitting around enforcing a list of banned ideas on collections of moving pixels. I'll be the first to say I'm an evil whatever whatever bad word man and I will say slurs when I get pissed off because I am on the internet. This isn't even a problem with the rule itself but the fact that tg admins have a persecutionary mentality and will go to the ends of the Earth to ban you because you're a piece of shit that plays the game differently than they like to. Look at CoffeeDragon16. They got so buttblasted by the fact AA leaks existed and that people *gasp* play the game differently than them that they're the sole reason that the new ID card system exists. I'll admit that I got into the habit of sperging when people took me out, but these guys are so 24/7 shit on that it's probably engrained in their psyche. Ever noticed how people who don't play/get their shit pushed in constantly are the ones who laugh when robust players get banned and push for more rules to control player behavior? A mighty big coincidence. Anyways it was fun while it lasted and I hope the based players leave for greener pastures to save their sanity before it's too late.
i'm happy for you or sorry that it happened
haha hey i get that reference
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #614431

dude who quit after getting noted for calling a black person the n word wrote:If any of you guys go outside and disassociate yourself from /tg/ for ANY appreciable amount of time, you'll realize how fucking insane and juvenile all the admins and players are. These are people in their late 20's sitting around enforcing a list of banned ideas on collections of moving pixels.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #614434

the (virgin) insane and childish mentality of holding people to act slightly responsibly/at least somewhat close to bearable in a social situation
vs
me the chad quits because I can't call someone a racial slur online

I love how everyone who bitches about rules complains about "bro its just a game bro its a collection of pixels" or whatever
but this is a multiplayer roleplaying game, there are people behind those pixels
"it's just my character bro" loses some value when you're actually interacting with other people, and being an insufferable shitter or crying about how you can't call someone the n word doesn't help to make those interpersonal relations any better nor does it really contribute to better arr pee. At least, I don't think so, I've never seen a man properly RP being a crackhead who's bonked out of his mind screaming racial slurs in a way that makes the round more interesting.

I've only ever seen icepacks manage to properly RP the screaming crackhead mindset and he managed to do it without the slurs
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614442

Soyoboyo wrote:If any of you guys go outside and disassociate yourself from /tg/ for ANY appreciable amount of time, you'll realize how fucking insane and juvenile all the admins and players are. These are people in their late 20's sitting around enforcing a list of banned ideas on collections of moving pixels.
I did, and the rest of society isn't really any saner (anymore really). The microcosm inside reflects the rapidly spreading views on the outside over the course of manyhow-years of social change that have happened, and other stations are somewhat radically different.

Now films most defintely are crass reaching points created to make perfectly adequate literates look like buffoons when they cite the obvious intent of the piece told through storytelling in part of the director, but if you caught up with the latest matrix film trailer, pulling up aspects of it perfectly aligns with some of the complex issues that happen in the community.

I, most definitely not a allegory for christ in my symbolism and as a sigma male John Wicke Keanu Reeves, purposefully take the bluepill and return to the matrix to live and abide by a mundane under a greater purpose after completely trashing it in a red pilled kung-fu bulletime rampage of hard N and R expletives, then re-enter the real world, skirmishing in and out until the machines give up after three movies. I could easily remain so forever in the matrix but i will eventually expire, and since the course of that event, the matrix has become a actual better if always imperfect place, once you know the truth you can't go back though, with only 3 totalitarian ultimate outcomes.

Destroy the system - People will always architect ways to destroy it rationally and irrationally, the machines are oppressing your free spirit, destructive forces for change in its most raw form, people are afraid of change.
:arrow: Make peace with the system - accept the rules and your mortality of however long you are going to be playing SS13, your life will be improved by a change to the system, freed by destruction of it, but the real world may seem more harsh and hollow than you expected.

Change the system - A middleground has to be met in order to re-establish eqilibrium, often this change will be for the better but it doesnt imperatively change the goals of the machines.

So in the Matrix Anthology timeline where SS13 is currently at, peace still hasn't been made between the machines and the resistance. Liberalism and ASIMOV Machine objectivism both are assigned to reduce human suffering, but the prescribed solution is delusion with the wheels took off. It is not SS13 administrative purpose to the relieve people of suffering, despite the somewhat contradictory reason that rules are made in the first place to avoid causing abuse.

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614443

whewh that felt good to get off my chest.

Spoiler:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #614444

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:the (virgin) insane and childish mentality of holding people to act slightly responsibly/at least somewhat close to bearable in a social situation
vs
ya gotta wonder how little is goin on in someone's life that they get this worked up about video games
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614474

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Soyoboyo wrote:If any of you guys go outside and disassociate yourself from /tg/ for ANY appreciable amount of time, you'll realize how fucking insane and juvenile all the admins and players are. These are people in their late 20's sitting around enforcing a list of banned ideas on collections of moving pixels.
I did, and the rest of society isn't really any saner (anymore really). The microcosm inside reflects the rapidly spreading views on the outside over the course of manyhow-years of social change that have happened, and other stations are somewhat radically different.

Now films most defintely are crass reaching points created to make perfectly adequate literates look like buffoons when they cite the obvious intent of the piece told through storytelling in part of the director, but if you caught up with the latest matrix film trailer, pulling up aspects of it perfectly aligns with some of the complex issues that happen in the community.

I, most definitely not a allegory for christ in my symbolism and as a sigma male John Wicke Keanu Reeves, purposefully take the bluepill and return to the matrix to live and abide by a mundane under a greater purpose after completely trashing it in a red pilled kung-fu bulletime rampage of hard N and R expletives, then re-enter the real world, skirmishing in and out until the machines give up after three movies. I could easily remain so forever in the matrix but i will eventually expire, and since the course of that event, the matrix has become a actual better if always imperfect place, once you know the truth you can't go back though, with only 3 totalitarian ultimate outcomes.

Destroy the system - People will always architect ways to destroy it rationally and irrationally, the machines are oppressing your free spirit, destructive forces for change in its most raw form, people are afraid of change.
:arrow: Make peace with the system - accept the rules and your mortality of however long you are going to be playing SS13, your life will be improved by a change to the system, freed by destruction of it, but the real world may seem more harsh and hollow than you expected.

Change the system - A middleground has to be met in order to re-establish eqilibrium, often this change will be for the better but it doesnt imperatively change the goals of the machines.

So in the Matrix Anthology timeline where SS13 is currently at, peace still hasn't been made between the machines and the resistance. Liberalism and ASIMOV Machine objectivism both are assigned to reduce human suffering, but the prescribed solution is delusion with the wheels took off. It is not SS13 administrative purpose to the relieve people of suffering, despite the somewhat contradictory reason that rules are made in the first place to avoid causing abuse.
cool
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614477

>If any of you guys go outside and disassociate yourself from /tg/ for ANY appreciable amount of time, you'll realize how fucking insane and juvenile all the admins and players are. These are people in their late 20's sitting around enforcing a list of banned ideas on collections of moving pixels.

taking breaks after playing any video game for a substantial amount of time is generally a good idea

i get what soyboys mentality is though. i come from a time on the internet when racial slurs were thrown around all over the place and literally no one gave a shit

fast forward to 2021 and with the state of the world as it is(thumb sucking babies), you just have to watch what you say now
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #614481

people gave a shit, it's just that the people that gave a shit didn't really say anything because they didn't want to be the first to stick their head over the parapet and get shouted down by a bunch of screaming idiots who consider their right to be an asshole to everyone around them without consequence to be the most important thing in the world

now the illusion that people are alone in not liking these things has been shattered and they're more confident in turning around and telling shitheads to fuck off without feeling like they'll get singled out for being "oFfEnDeD"

and the guys that go around doing the offence hate this and there's no tantrum in the world that is louder than one of these adult toddlers being told "no"
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614485

Guys
I know how to do it now.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614488

FantasticFwoosh wrote:

You know matrix is an allegory for being trans and dismantling the power structure of an authoritarian capitalist society right
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614490

Stickymayhem wrote: You know matrix is an allegory for being trans and dismantling the power structure of an authoritarian capitalist society right
what is bullet time an allegory for
Soyoboyo
Byond Username: Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614493

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:the (virgin) insane and childish mentality of holding people to act slightly responsibly/at least somewhat close to bearable in a social situation
vs
Racism literally lives rent free in your head.
I didn't quit because I got rule 11'd for saying nigga. I quit because I don't like the admin staff and I knew that I'd get into friction with them and I didn't want to cope and seethe every time I got a stupid ban. Your constant obsession with racism and "acting like a decent person" just tells me that you wish you could tell everyone how to act and speak so that the world would be perfect and everyone would have anal every Friday.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614494

man for someone who hates niggers so much you sure do constantly post about how much you hate the authorities

[youtube]xB2DY1Q74oQ[/youtube]
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614495

Screemonster wrote:people gave a shit, it's just that the people that gave a shit didn't really say anything because they didn't want to be the first to stick their head over the parapet and get shouted down by a bunch of screaming idiots who consider their right to be an asshole to everyone around them without consequence to be the most important thing in the world

now the illusion that people are alone in not liking these things has been shattered and they're more confident in turning around and telling shitheads to fuck off without feeling like they'll get singled out for being "oFfEnDeD"

and the guys that go around doing the offence hate this and there's no tantrum in the world that is louder than one of these adult toddlers being told "no"
>the people that gave a shit didn't really say anything

that's because they should have been living in 2021 (with the rest of the crybabies)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614497

Stickymayhem wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:

You know matrix is an allegory for being trans and dismantling the power structure of an authoritarian capitalist society right
Transgender themes
Years after the release of The Matrix, both the Wachowskis came out as transgender women, and some viewers have seen transgender themes in the film before it was officially confirmed.[146] The red pill has been compared with red estrogen pills.[147] Morpheus's description of the Matrix giving you a sense that something is fundamentally wrong, "like a splinter in your mind", has been compared to gender dysphoria.[147] Also, in the original script, Switch was a woman in the Matrix and a man in the real world, but this idea was ultimately dropped.[148] In a 2016 GLAAD Media Awards speech, Lilly Wachowski said "There’s a critical eye being cast back on Lana and I's work through the lens of our transness. This is a cool thing because it's an excellent reminder that art is never static."[149] She spoke in 2020 about the movie as an allegory for transgender identity, and compromises they had to make at the time.[150] In an interview with Variety Keanu Reeves stated that he didn't know the film was an allegory for transness during production

really makes you think
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614498

dont doublepost only im allowed to do that
Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614499

Super Aggro Crag wrote:man for someone who hates niggers so much you sure do constantly post about how much you hate the authorities
Grrr yes I hate minorities I wish I could grind them up in an industrial glass recycler and snort them like cocaine powder.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614500

Soyoboyo wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:man for someone who hates niggers so much you sure do constantly post about how much you hate the authorities
Grrr yes I hate minorities I wish I could grind them up in an industrial glass recycler and snort them like cocaine powder.
cocaine powder is white

this guys literally freebasing white nationalism
Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614501

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Soyoboyo wrote:
cocaine powder is white

this guys literally freebasing white nationalism
:ninja: :bball: :revolver: :head:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614502

whats the connection you're implying here sir
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614503

terranaut wrote:

bootlicker
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614504

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
terranaut wrote:

bootlicker
answer the question
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614505

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
terranaut wrote:

bootlicker
answer the question
cumstinker
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614506

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
terranaut wrote:

bootlicker
answer the question
any connection you draw from the rambling incoherent shitposts of a madman are a result of your own internalized biases, john
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614507

Soyoboyo wrote: cumstinker
I'm glad you've come to your senses and joined the forum posting community
Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614509

Fishimun wrote:
I hope not so I don't have to deal with Vekter
Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614510

Soyoboyo wrote:
Fishimun wrote:
face your fears don't let them control you
Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614511

Fishimun wrote:
Soyoboyo wrote:
Fishimun wrote:
face your fears don't let them control you
The forums are retarded and I'd rather not touch them when I don't have to. I'm only going to be coming back for attention when the new servers I play on are lowpop or die.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #614513

you guys are really mad about this
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #614515

Soyoboyo wrote:
Fishimun wrote: face your fears don't let them control you
The forums are retarded and I'd rather not touch them when I don't have to. I'm only going to be coming back for attention when the new servers I play on are lowpop or die.
my question is how did you write this and not realize how whiny it looks? like come on dude
Soyoboyo

Post by Soyoboyo » #614519

Sorry I just don't like the forums.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614586

Soyoboyo wrote:
Fishimun wrote:
just ignore him
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #614595

Fishimun wrote:Guys
I know how to do it now.
oh my god
Holy shit
► Show Spoiler
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #614601

Soyoboyo wrote:Sorry I just don't like the forums.
Your new servers aren't as cool as TG swallow your pride and come game gamer.
Spoiler:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614606

Kendrickorium wrote:
Soyoboyo wrote:
Fishimun wrote:
just ignore him
thats difficult when he's looming over you to ban you for fail rp
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614612

cSeal wrote:
I know how to do it now.
oh my god
Holy shit
the REAL
FINAL cope
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614613

Fishimun wrote:
cSeal wrote:
I know how to do it now.
oh my god
Holy shit
the REAL
FINAL cope

???

Edit: Quote this post and send/preview for free bobux.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #614617

OP thread is dead and so is this one.