DEMOCRACY THREAD

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

DEMOCRACY THREAD

Post by EOBGames » #610529

It's that time of year again folks, who's ready for another round of arguing over platforms that will never get implemented once the headmins are voted in?

Relevant YouTube video: [youtube]A8Zfd2Kzw1k[/youtube]
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: DEMOCRACY THREAD

Post by bobbahbrown » #610532

sir i am serving you a cease and desist for this thread, it is infringing on the already-existing topic "[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)" (found here) which was created 1.5 hours prior to this threads creation.
Spoiler:
best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Post by EOBGames » #610534

bobbahbrown wrote:sir i am serving you a cease and desist for this thread, it is infringing on the already-existing topic "[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)" (found here) which was created 1.5 hours prior to this threads creation.
Spoiler:
best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
My lawyer said to, quote, tell you to "kiss my client's ass". Seems a bit rude but I'm not one to question legal advice, so here goes, I guess:

Kiss my clients ass.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #610537

sir i am serving you a cease and desist for this thread, it is infringing on the already-existing topic "[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)" (found here) which was created 1.5 hours prior to this threads creation.
Spoiler:
best wishes,
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #610542

We have ALL the power here, friends.
MARVEL AT THIS ONCE-A-YEAR MOMENT WHERE THE POWER IS WITH THE PLAYERS.
Hey, Mr. Headmin-to-be... Got a moment? TO WRITE US A LONG LETTER ABOUT HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT THE WORKING MAN?

THE PROLETARIAT IS TAKING THE REIGNS, WHERE WILL THE SHIP LEAD, WHO WILL LEAD THE SHIP? THE QUESTIONS ARE ALL IN THE AIR.
Spoiler:
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #610571

EOBGames wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:sir i am serving you a cease and desist for this thread, it is infringing on the already-existing topic "[OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)" (found here) which was created 1.5 hours prior to this threads creation.
Spoiler:
best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
My lawyer said to, quote, tell you to "kiss my client's ass". Seems a bit rude but I'm not one to question legal advice, so here goes, I guess:

Kiss my clients ass.
Wait, who's your client?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Post by EOBGames » #610574

Pandarsenic wrote:
EOBGames wrote:
Spoiler:
best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Kiss my clients ass.
Wait, who's your client?
Sorry, client confidentiality is important to me.
Spoiler:
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #610575

We just need fresh meat.

EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Post by EOBGames » #610578

Agux909 wrote:We just need fresh meat.
Might I recommend a butcher's shop? They have the freshest meat around, and it's way better than the supermarket stuff.
Spoiler:
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #610579

EOBGames wrote:
Agux909 wrote:We just need fresh meat.
Might I recommend a butcher's shop? They have the freshest meat around, and it's way better than the supermarket stuff.
YES, YOU GET IT.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #610603

sinfulbliss wrote:We have ALL the power here, friends.
MARVEL AT THIS ONCE-A-YEAR MOMENT WHERE THE POWER IS WITH THE PLAYERS.
Hey, Mr. Headmin-to-be... Got a moment? TO WRITE US A LONG LETTER ABOUT HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT THE WORKING MAN?

THE PROLETARIAT IS TAKING THE REIGNS, WHERE WILL THE SHIP LEAD, WHO WILL LEAD THE SHIP? THE QUESTIONS ARE ALL IN THE AIR.
1/3 with the players to be clear
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610610

I call to all forum posters to cease posting for this thread until EOB has stepped down. Please, don't scab. Don't break the line, and hold strong. Don't make posts, not even shit posts. We will see a future for /tg/station free of stupid, arbitrary threads by a tyrant attempting a coup on the original thread.
[this space reserved]
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #610628

Last edited by technokek on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610637

hehe, looking for posters in your thread Maintainer boy? I'll help you out, but it's gonna cost you. Don't worry, you can pay me in bee emoji PRs...
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #610652

This man is generating free, infinite drama!
Maintainers HATE him!
Find out his one simple trick: (Click Here)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610655

wesoda25 wrote:I call to all forum posters to cease posting for this thread until EOB has stepped down. Please, don't scab. Don't break the line, and hold strong. Don't make posts, not even shit posts. We will see a future for /tg/station free of stupid, arbitrary threads by a tyrant attempting a coup on the original thread.
Sneed
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #610699

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This man is generating free, infinite drama!
Maintainers HATE him!
Find out his one simple trick: (Click Here)
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Post by EOBGames » #610708

wesoda25 wrote:I call to all forum posters to cease posting for this thread until EOB has stepped down. Please, don't scab. Don't break the line, and hold strong. Don't make posts, not even shit posts. We will see a future for /tg/station free of stupid, arbitrary threads by a tyrant attempting a coup on the original thread.
Its gonna take more than bold size 200 to make me step down buddy
Spoiler:
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610733

EOBGames wrote:
Its gonna take more than bold size 200 to make me step down buddy
shut up stinky
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]