Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Post by Farquaar » #610835

I can't believe the jannies would talk to a distinguished video game reviewer like this in ahelps
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 23&t=29687
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Roger Ebert Admin Com-Peanut

Post by bobbahbrown » #610837

what is up drama alert nation, i'm your host, billa beestar, let's get riiiiiiiight into the news!!

FAZBEUS is in trouble, it looks like the maybe admins are going to close his complaint, that's what a lot of people are saying online, and big forum posters are threatening to beat him up... knock out his teeth... thats his words!!

he was just looking to make a drama alert spinoff... and what the admins said WOULD be used against them...

MORE DRAMA with the admin team... when will it end!!

best wishes,
billa 'bee' star

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #610840

naolac using their influence over catministration to choke out competing ssq13 content creators
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #610842

lmao what a karen
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610847

You can get banned on goon for calling people retards
Source: experience (i got off with a warning)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #610848

Add me to the screenshot
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #610858

HEADADMIN SILENCING ASPIRING CONTENT CREATOR AND CRITIQUER.
SHUTTING DOWN "NOSTALGIA CRITICS" before they even prosper.
LITERALLY 1984
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610861

retard
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Admin complaint by a person suffering from cognitive impairment goober

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610862

Very rude! How could Naloac call this very important journalist that word!!! ???
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #610865

Truly is 1984. I will move with wife to airstrip one. Double-plus good work here, also no minus-good zip-lip of brave ministry of truth.

With double-plus salute
-BONE#2261251

[POST IS PENDING PARTY APPROVAL]
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610868

wipe my ass
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #610873

Super Aggro Crag wrote:wipe my ass
Born to shit, forced to cum
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #610876

Timonk wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:wipe my ass
Born to shit, forced to cum
Wouldn't it be the other way around?
► Show Spoiler
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #610877

Anybody trolling for content doesn't deserve more than that.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610879

Domitius wrote:Anybody trolling for content doesn't deserve more than that.
he didnt even troll good
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #610884

>Guy explicitly spells out in first contact with us that he's going to shit-talk us in a video and asks us to convince him otherwise
>Gets called a retard
>OMG LOOK GUYS HOW MEAN THESE ADMINS ARE
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #610885

lmao vekter comes in with more context and it makes it even funnier

some fuckin wannabe roger cook busts in like he's someone that literally anyone should give a shit about, reads the admins their miranda rights like that's a thing journalists do, then asks to speak to the manager when they tell him to fuck off

holy shit my sides
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #610888

trolling compilation ss13 2021 [GONE WRONG]
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #610889

TBF I read his review and it's pretty standard. While asking for headmin comment in ahelps was dumb, I honestly think the language barrier was the chief reason Fazbeus came off sounding like a drama-seeker. It would have been better if he just hopped on the forums and made a thread stating his intentions and questions.
► Show Spoiler
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #610890

journalist thinks that tram & kilo are shit stations so he gets my seal of modicum approval
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610894

I read the review too and this seems like a language barrier thing. The original review has some minor misunderstandings but ultimately just different opinions on culture.

While it's super cool and epic to megapwn people on le interwebz like lepi did there I kind of like to think we're a more respectable community than we just got represented as.

Kind of a shame to be honest. If they're bad faith this just plays into their hands, if they're good faith this makes our community look like absolute shit for no reason other than it makes naloac feel like they're super badass
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #610895

Stickymayhem wrote:If they're bad faith this just plays into their hands, if they're good faith this makes our community look like absolute shit for no reason other than it makes naloac feel like they're super badass
who cares what some ruskies think lol
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610896

Malkraz wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:If they're bad faith this just plays into their hands, if they're good faith this makes our community look like absolute shit for no reason other than it makes naloac feel like they're super badass
It's not about their opinion of us, it's just not being needlessly antagonistic cunts to other areas of our shared game community.

Why would we want to be that
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610897

i'd say he got the reaction he wanted and owned all of you pretty good
didnt read the appeal or peanut btw
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #610898

Stickymayhem wrote:
Malkraz wrote:
It's not about their opinion of us, it's just not being needlessly antagonistic cunts to other areas of our shared game community.

anyone who finishes their introductions with "keep in mind anything you say may be used against you" deserves no less than to be told to fuck off
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610899

Screemonster wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Malkraz wrote:

anyone who finishes their introductions with "keep in mind anything you say may be used against you" deserves no less than to be told to fuck off
I'm 90% certain based on the actual review on tau ceti and some of the language used there this is a poor translation from a russian that didn't understand the cultural implication of that kind of phrasing.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #610901

Imagine prosecuting an admin and not even reading out the full miranda warning to them during questioning, leading to the judge waiving the entire transcript as inadmissable evidence, losing your case and costing you millions in legal fees. Lepi was entirely in the right to call this individual, in an abstract sense, "foolish", because this is a very elementary and basic procedure that is taught to everyone who deals with the law.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #610908

Stickymayhem wrote: While it's super cool and epic to megapwn people on le interwebz like lepi did there I kind of like to think we're a more respectable community than we just got represented as.
lolno
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610913

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote: While it's super cool and epic to megapwn people on le interwebz like lepi did there I kind of like to think we're a more respectable community than we just got represented as.
lolno
This is the impression we give to first timers joining the server

Cringe inside
Spoiler:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #610918

I agree with Sticky tbh. I can understand naloacs initial reply since it the guy worded it horribly, but the complaint seems genuine enough and naloac stands to lose literally nothing from just explaining that he came across really poorly and apologizing for being rude/dismissive if that wasn’t his intention.
[this space reserved]
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610920

wesoda25 wrote:I agree with Sticky tbh.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610925

terranaut wrote:
I have no more power and influence than what the interchangeable mass of foreveronline forumites give me by thinking about me non-stop in their free time
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #610927

Stickymayhem wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
lolno
This is the impression we give to first timers joining the server

Cringe inside
Spoiler:
Tell them to not join the European containment server then :)
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610929

Stickymayhem wrote:
terranaut wrote:
I have no more power and influence than what the interchangeable mass of foreveronline forumites give me by thinking about me non-stop in their free time
you are one of those foreveronline forumites yourself, you only have activity spikes (read: logging in twice) when theres elections
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610930

i dont want any more europeans in this community
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610931

i'd get banned if i repeated that and replaced europeans with something else
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #610932

terranaut wrote:i'd get banned if i repeated that and replaced europeans with something else
oh so you do understand rule 11 then well done
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #610936

terranaut wrote:i'd get banned if i repeated that and replaced europeans with something else
are you european
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #610937

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
are you european
yes
Stickymayhem wrote:
oh so you do understand rule 11 then well done
you evidently don't
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #610941

I’m going to say the n word
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #610944

americans
pfp by AspEv
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #610950

Retard was still warranted based on the response provided but I do hope that now that it has been cleared up (and I have read the review) I hope it can be better received.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #610955

wesoda25 wrote:I agree with Sticky tbh. I can understand naloacs initial reply since it the guy worded it horribly, but the complaint seems genuine enough and naloac stands to lose literally nothing from just explaining that he came across really poorly and apologizing for being rude/dismissive if that wasn’t his intention.
Yeah, this was my first thought on seeing the post, this guy is totally a non native english speaker. Can't really fault lepi for replying like they did with how badly it came off, but as a stinky bad unamerican foreigner myself I'm very sympathetic to them. Whole thing is just a language barrier miscommunication that's escalated past where it needs to be. I'd say we should chill with confrontational admin replies like this but if I saw an ahelp like that I can't say I'd do anything differently... An apology and explanation from TG's perspective would do a lot to help everyone walk out of this satisfied.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #610985

Naloac wrote:Fuck off retard.
pretty based. Not good optics but based all the same. I too copped a complaint after calling a player retarded in a ahelp and yeah, sticky is right that admins can avoid needless antagonism to dismiss bullshit but I won't hold it against them.

final thought: lol
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #610999

how much are you gentlemen willing to bet that this may trigger a ddos of tg in near future
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #611011

Your mum
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #611015

Flatulent wrote:how much are you gentlemen willing to bet that this may trigger a ddos of tg in near future
Tell them to join the queue
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #611016

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
are you european
yes
gross gtfo
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #611019

Cobby wrote:I’m going to say the n word
do it [REMOVED]
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #611031

ITT: TG fights tooth and nail to gain the acceptance of 200 Youtube viewers somewhere in Siberia.
(also I agree with Sticky)
Spoiler: