joe's peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

joe's peanut

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #612714

>dereliction of duty is against space law
>traitor chemist gets arrested and searched on mrp server after his department head sniched on sec how he hasnt been in medbay for whole shift
>once in a year activity admin 2 week secbans for fail rp
>traitor didnt even get killed
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
mrp moment
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: joe's peanut

Post by Screemonster » #612715

on the one hand slacking off isn't really "acting like an antag" to go validhunt and declaring that someone's probably a traitor for it is on a par with checking the dorms for locked doors at roundstart
on the other cmon dude you're supposed to be some sort of infiltration agent performing an act of corporate sabotage at least pretend to maintain your cover and certainly don't keep incriminating evidence on your person
Dat_Legion
Byond Username: Dat_Legion

Post by Dat_Legion » #612716

In one corner we have Straub, chem main and bathsalt user supreme being the HoS.
In the other? we have some poor chemist who made the mistake of existing on the same station.

Honestly considering no one died, Straub waited for 30 minutes, and the fact the dude didn't even get perma'd, all add up to attack of the deadmin roomba trying to add a notch to their banhammer.
Also, he should be perma'd for valid hunting syndicate agents as the HoS, we can't have that on MRP. :honkman:
Korusho/(Khal-Thrask) (DEAD) "Rod Sterling"
Korusho/(Khal-Thrask) (DEAD) "Should be permanently banned"
Korusho/(Khal-Thrask) (DEAD) "for all the crap they commit"

"But Manwe put forth Morgoth and shut him beyond the World in the Void that is without; and he cannot himself return again into the World, present and visible, while the Lords of the West are still enthroned."
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #612717

The admin says "they had a long discussion with Joe about their trajectory on Manuel", then bans them anyway.

Sure, validhunting out of nowhere isn't allowed as per RP rules, but in this case the CMO prompted the search and suspicion by calling security to look for a chemist that was missing for 30 minutes.

HoS immediately jumping to "they're probably a DIRTY FUCKING SYNDICATE" is indeed a failRP moment.
But can you say that suspicion on the chemist, who was reported by their own Head, who hasn't been in chemistry for an extended period of time, and also isn't dead, is completely uncalled for?

This is the paranoia that drives the game, is it not? If the alert level was higher than green, then the HoS had the right to suspect the chemist for what's described above.

Making this worse, the HoS decided to give leeway to the confirmed tot by releasing them just with some implants for tracking (which is textbook compliant with MRP). Aside from the initial attitude, what's exactly wrong with the HoS' way of proceeding, what made him deserving of a 2 week long job ban?

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #612720

I can't see why they couldn't have just demoted the chemist by using security to track them quietly so the CMO can deal with revoking job permissions, and then let the det do the dirty work in figuring out what was going on.

2 weeks for a boredom validhunt, maybe just this once they earned it for trying to be the good guy too earnestly.

Spoiler:
Dat_Legion

Post by Dat_Legion » #612722

It's easy to tell that Straub was powergaming sec by arresting the chemist.

CMO's job to deal with in-department drama, not security.

"But Manwe put forth Morgoth and shut him beyond the World in the Void that is without; and he cannot himself return again into the World, present and visible, while the Lords of the West are still enthroned."
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #612726

If there isnt any other piece in the story i dont see what the issue is.

If a CMO says "yo I have a chemist not doing their job" that is perfectly fine to demote them, which obv requires security to go out and get the materials associated with the job including the person. I dont agree its the CMO's job to do that piece, the CMO did what I would expect them to which is give it to security.

Had the person made meds or something that contributed to medbay then he likely never would have been noticed. If he wanted to just roam the halls he should have gone to hop for assistant access, which would also give him the power of maint.

Naturally with slower paced rounds people are going to be able to investigate more things (like you not being available all shift), so as an antag you should be aware that, compared to LRP, your approach will likely have to be a bit different.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #612733

Joachim Straub is a dirty validhunting killjoy, but there was enough reason to search for the missing chemist in this case.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #612736

joachim straub is a power player who frequently either does Big Tater stuff when antag or Stops the Taters when he isnt.

i dont think he deserves a ban for it. ahelping for getting searched as an antag, found out to be an antag, and THEN RELEASED as an antag is fucking cringe
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #612740

If someone is missing for 30 minutes, couldn't that be an indicator that they're maybe fucking dead?
Dat_Legion

Post by Dat_Legion » #612741

NecromancerAnne wrote:If someone is missing for 30 minutes, couldn't that be an indicator that they're maybe fucking dead?
You can't have a good opinion on a peanut thread, at least make vague, non-commital commentary about the ban, changing your opinion with every post.

Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #612742

NecromancerAnne wrote:If someone is missing for 30 minutes, couldn't that be an indicator that they're maybe fucking dead?
Yes, but they weren't dead, so this is moot.

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #612753

Dat_Legion wrote:You can't have a good opinion on a peanut thread, at least make vague, non-commital commentary about the ban, changing your opinion with every post.
I'm a rebel without a cause, what can I say.
Agux909 wrote:Yes, but they weren't dead, so this is moot.
I meant more the jumping to conclusions is a really weird thing to do regardless. This entire problem could have been avoided if they just, you know, found the person and investigated it without saying one way or another. I'm not saying whether the ban was deserved or not, mind. It might seem a little severe, but if they've been spoken too before, which is the conclusion I got form the note actually, then it makes more sense that a ban was dropped.

Anyway, this story also reminds me of a real thing that happened to me. Krokodil once tried to kill me (or did, I forget, I believe he just shot me into crit) on I *think* Sybil without saying a word with a shotgun. This was because I was in space for half an hour as curator. He had concluded I was a traitor due to not being on-station the whole time, and having a gun holster (which you can print from botany fyi and isn't a unique item). I did shoot back because someone wordlessly firing a shotgun at you is fightin' words, so I wasn't gonna complain to the admins and I'll throw down if people want it, but at the same time I think people who do this shit need to take a major chill pill (that is, assume guilt before any evidence on spurious accounts).

Sometimes people just disappear from the station for a long time, it's not a crime nor do you need to get aggressive unless you're talking to one of those cunts notorious for talkbaiting. Then you shoot them mercilessly because lol what are they gonna do, complain to an admin?
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #612755

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Agux909 wrote:Yes, but they weren't dead, so this is moot.
I meant more the jumping to conclusions is a really weird thing to do regardless. This entire problem could have been avoided if they just, you know, found the person and investigated it without saying one way or another. I'm not saying whether the ban was deserved or not, mind. It might seem a little severe, but if they've been spoken too before, which is the conclusion I got form the note actually, then it makes more sense that a ban was dropped.
I agree that jumping to the conclusion that they were a tot was a moment of fail RP, as I said in a previous post. But this got solved ICly, there was no real harm done nor anyone's round terminated by the actions of the paranoid HoS.

Seeing the warnings and notes now posted in the appeal thread I can understand why one would hold it against Joe. But ultimately, what he was banned for here ended up being a case of rule lawyering by the admin. Security had to find the chemist anyway. And if he wasn't dead, then he better had a good explanation of why he was absent for 30 minutes after never showing up to medbay. Remember this isn't HRP, silly and unreasonable situations are still prone to happen.

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #612758

remember that this shithole server is what half of headmin force including the host see as peak tg
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #612760

Flatulent wrote:remember that this shithole server is what half of headmin force including the host see as peak tg
It doesn't have to be like this. I still believe the gucci spot is somewhere between our current LRP and MRP.

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #612762

How do you make the middle ground work? What would you drop from current MRP rules? How would you change admin behaviour? I personally see Manuel as containment server for malfunctioning in-game internet roombas, but I suppose the containment will be breached at some point.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #612767

ONE of the two CMO's reporting the missing chemist on command radio:

Code: Select all

06:44:35	TCOMMS	Emuburemu/(Zoey Coldsmith) [Command] (spans: command_headset ) "I ddo nut haave sec commmch,...huuuhhh...bboooooot...huuuhhh...Bumbyx the kheeemicht didn'tt show oop in khem chincce chhhhift chtart,,, ahn'd hahsn'ttt givvve'n a juchtiif'iicahtiun" (language: Galactic Common)
Head of security received the message and relaying the information to the department:

06:44:50	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "Yo lads"	(121, 179, 4)	Security Office
06:44:54	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "Be weary of bombyx"	(121, 179, 4)	Security Office
06:45:03	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "They are a chemist who never showed up to do chemistry"	(121, 179, 4)	Security Office
06:45:12	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "aka possibly fucking AGENT"	(129, 174, 4)	Security Office
06:45:23	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "we can set em to arrest and search em."	(128, 174, 4)	Security Office

Chemist then is being disabled by an officer:

07:00:43	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 81.4) 	(140, 107, 4)	Chemistry
07:00:44	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 81.4) 	(144, 107, 4)	Chemistry
07:00:44	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 81.4) 	(145, 107, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:45	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 84.4) 	(145, 106, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:46	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has fired at Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam from Cryogenics (NEWHP: 84.4) 	(145, 106, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:46	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has fired at Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam from Cryogenics (NEWHP: 84.4) 	(145, 108, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:46	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 84.4) 	(145, 108, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:47	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has fired at Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam from Cryogenics (NEWHP: 83.4) 	(145, 108, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:47	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has shot Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 83.4) 	(145, 109, 4)	Cryogenics
07:00:48	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has attempted to handcuff Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) (NEWHP: 82.4) 	(145, 112, 4)	Medbay Central
07:00:51	ATTACK	Bmon/(Jordan Reay) has handcuffed Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) (NEWHP: 81.4) 	(145, 112, 4)	Medbay Central
and subsequently searched:

07:01:03	ATTACK	Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) is being stripped of the chemist satchel by Bmon/(Jordan Reay)	(143, 114, 4)	Medbay Central
There the syndicate items are found, a support holo parasite. Head of security evaluates the findings:

07:04:27	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "i'd be willing to let bombyx out with just implants."	(118, 171, 4)	Brig
07:04:30	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "pass me the bag"	(119, 171, 4)	Brig
07:04:32	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "lemme take a look"	(119, 171, 4)	Brig
07:04:43	EMOTE	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) sneezes.	(119, 171, 4)	Brig
07:04:52	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "thanks"	(118, 171, 4)	Brig
07:04:57	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "anyways"	(118, 171, 4)	Brig
07:05:08	SAY	Joe13413/(Joachim Straub) "I'll check for uplinks and we can release"	(120, 171, 4)	Brig

The chemist is released with a tracking implant and continues to play until the end of the round:

08:40:19	ATTACK	Fluoxetine_Lad/(Bombyx Etheria) has died (BRUTE: 179, BURN: 28.8, TOX: 0, OXY: 2, CLONE: 0)	(202, 78, 1)	CentCom Recovery Ship

Quote from the ban reason given:
Okand37 wrote:I proposed he consider what he expects out of the server and how the server culture aligns with that, and to consider whether LRP servers would better fit his playstyle
Frankly, I don't see any violation of the rules in this incident, and you coming out of your half year vacation to explain a regular player how the game works is nothing short of insulting. The standard you are expecting from this head of security is in no corelation to how anyone else plays on this server. The medium roleplay you are campaigning for is at this point practically indistinguishable from the LRP-servers, and yet in your mind you find this person to be in such violation of whatever absurd standard you have conjured up, that you not only held them hostage in the tickets to give them your important opinion on how they should play, but also banned them from their role after making them listen to it. How about, you evaluate why you are still an admin and consider if your current trajectory is not more befitting for the retirement (server).

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #612775

Looking into this, it doesn't seem like they were banned for what they did to the chemist after finding them, but for assuming that missing == antag.

I feel like that without that "possibly fucking AGENT" line they would have been fine.

Even thinking in and ordering your IC actions around this logic is metagaming. There was a time when doing that would be cause for a talking to or ban on even sybil.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #612776

Flatulent wrote:How do you make the middle ground work? What would you drop from current MRP rules? How would you change admin behaviour? I personally see Manuel as containment server for malfunctioning in-game internet roombas, but I suppose the containment will be breached at some point.
I'm not a fucking candidate flatulent, lmao.

But I guess I can just give you my bad take and experience as a player. Remember you asked for it though.
And I don't think you believe in what you said, sounds like the typical server rivalry malarkey.

MRP has salvageable aspects to it, which are the most basic you can find on it's rulings.

For example, encouraging antags and non-antags giving each other some reasonable breathing space, is super healthy for the round and the majority of players in it. Aka not murdering valids wordlessly just cause you can. Or not removing the whole crew systematically just cause you got 20ms and godly memorized hotkeys. You know, the whole deal of making something interesting instead of trying to win? Like, pretty sure there are way more dopamine-inducing games than this one for stepping over everyone and boasting about it later.

But then there's cases such as this ban here. Certain knowledge of the game is hard to ignore sometimes. Some people can hold it for the sake of RP, some can't and act upon it. We got meta info or hunches and we can't always act as if we didn't. If the end result, as seen here, can lead to more interesting scenarios other than "winning", then it's a good achievement and shouldn't be disencouraged. The HoS didn't kill nor perma the tot. He didn't even pacify him! He actually gave him a second chance and kept him in the round. Aka, he kept it interesting, even if his initial reaction and history shows him as a validhunting powergamer.

This is still a silly 2D game and I think precedents from bad rulings like this ban here are some of the reasons for the characteristic stagnation we often perceive from Manuel. Everyone ends up scared about doing shit so they usually do autistic projects, bar rp, super stealthy shit as antag, etc.

Manuel is a good idea at its core but imo, rule enforcing and precedents made it what it is today unfortunately. And as you can see, a lot of people enjoys playing on it still. And no, they aren't all "malfunctioning in-game internet roombas", they just enjoy more slow-paced rounds in which they can talk and interact with other players, without fearing that doing so makes them lose precious seconds they could've used to not get shoved, stunlocked, tabled, stripped and round removed.

As for me not playing in there anymore. At the time I just found it boring, and the rounds weren't spicy enough for me, so I kinda got burnt out from that (but it was probably my fault)

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #612783

Who's Joe?

Shitpost aside, the "possibly fucking AGENT" line seems like a joke more than a serious allegation, and letting the guy go with implants strikes me as a pretty decent thing to do.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #612813

This is pretty much the reason I don't play Manuel often. You never know when you're gonna get nabbed for something weird like that. I wouldn't have searched that guy as HoS on LRP Sybil - not because it's "powergaming," but because a chemist not doing chemistry for 30 minutes is completely within the realm of a normal LRP shift. No HoS in history on LRP would arrest someone for "dereliction of duty" (which is technically a crime although maybe it's a stretch here). The fact he even made this arrest shows he was following the MRP culture at the very least, and the fact he actually released the guy and let him go free, supports that even more.

But if it is the case that, on Manuel, people are expected to do their jobs and roleplay their jobs, and some guy decided to fuck off for 30 min from his job to do - who knows what? That's reasonable cause for concern, MRP wise, and isn't really powergaming to get on that as sec. Just good detective work. I mean think about it from a roleplay perspective. This guy was hired to work on a space station far away from home, to do chemistry. And he abandons his post for half an hour (30-50% of a shift), giving medbay such an issue they contact security about it. Security arrests and searches. So now the guy's banned? Very strange to me.
Spoiler:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #612814

Also, his comment about the guy being "SYNDICATE SCUM" is an obvious joke and cannot serve as a way to claim the HoS immediately decided "missing == antag." Sometimes it's funny to say extreme stuff in sec comms to make it a little more fuckin exciting than "saw someone hacking into bridge, going to arrest." As long as it's clear it's a joke - and in this case it was clear.
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #612815

Cobby wrote:If there isnt any other piece in the story
this is what I wondered from the first post 'cause without context or logs I was like "okay, they banned for THAT? there's gotta be something else going on here surely"
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #612820

who's joe
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #612822

terranaut wrote:who's joe
Joe13413
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #612823

Joe mama

Got em
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #612847

Agux909 wrote:
Flatulent wrote:How do you make the middle ground work? What would you drop from current MRP rules? How would you change admin behaviour? I personally see Manuel as containment server for malfunctioning in-game internet roombas, but I suppose the containment will be breached at some point.
words
thank you for your sincerity, reading this has given me insight into what people on other servers think
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #612857

Flatulent wrote:How do you make the middle ground work? What would you drop from current MRP rules?
Bring back a traitor's right to mass murder.
Would remind people that their rounds aren't sacred rituals that must be completed to the end every time.
Spoiler:
Also remove felinids and implement forced randomname don't @ me
► Show Spoiler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #612986

Another example of a sec player getting in trouble because they don't know the magic of never saying what you mean.

The guy who sneaked off roundstart isn't a "possible tot" he's "Acting erratically" and needs a "Courtesy checkup"

The captured traitor isnt being "executed", they're being "transferred for violent crimes"

It's not "You triggered my paranoia", its a "blue alert random search"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #612987

who is joe?

respectfully,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #613005

bobbahbrown wrote:who is joe?

respectfully,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Joejoe bizzare adventure
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #613120

respectfully,
bobbah 'bee' brown
joe nuts in my mouth.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #613293

respectfully,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Joe late to the party, Pandarsenic already did that joke
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #613777

the roleplaying wankery combined with the powergaming on manuel is truly insufferable and creates the worst of both worlds

imagine a clique of effeminate drama nerds sucking each other off while simultaneously deleting anyone they don't know from the round over the slightest grievance
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #613785

cacogen wrote:imagine a clique of effeminate drama nerds sucking each other off while simultaneously deleting anyone they don't know from the round over the slightest grievance
I like Manuel but unfortunately this can be true at times. Especially if you don't static.
► Show Spoiler
Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

Post by Noodlecat » #613795

Still mad that joe helped a known traitor broke into engi and when I shoved them after they refused to leave, straub AS A NON ANTAG helped a confirmed at known traitor stunlock and kill me