Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614111

I just wanted a excuse to type out this title

Hot Take: calling someone a shitter isn't a crime and chasing people for wearing miniskirts is not banbaiting even as a joke between two people to yell they were trannies. As far as i remember the amount of bootkissing people did to defend the implementation of dept-skirts was in arguement that they were unisex.
After being told they were getting a ban for this incident,
Its not like they were offered a warning, they were going into the time-out box anyway for some hours or a day over literally nothing so they have no reservations about what they can say in that conversation; Thunder needs to chill out, but sneedo did indeed dig themself down a deeper hole and forgot the golden rule. Never interact with SS13 admins.

Spoiler:
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #614113

oh you fucker you posted this a minute before I posted mine
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #614115

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Hot Take: calling someone a shitter isn't a crime and chasing people for wearing miniskirts is not banbaiting even as a joke between two people to yell they were trannies.
considering he ahelped he might not've wanted to be on the end of that joke
calling anyone a "tranny" after you put them in a skirt is incredibly unfunny

and they were getting a ban because they said bigotry is funny when it's expressly not allowed
get over it, good ban

doublepost because I need my original post calling you a fucker stealing my peanuts to stay up there
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614117

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:oh you fucker you posted this a minute before I posted mine

Skill issue.

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614120

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Hot Take: calling someone a shitter isn't a crime and chasing people for wearing miniskirts is not banbaiting even as a joke between two people to yell they were trannies.
and they were getting a ban because they said bigotry is funny when it's expressly not allowed
get over it, good ban
The logical fallacy of a game built to distinguish different player-races in a roleplaying enviroment, is still caught up on ethnicity and identity. I would say 1984 for culling a member of the playerbase for their private opinion without "informing" them of the rules, but i've already mentioned they deserved it by provoking the issue further. Its like kicking people from the round because they didn't vote for Bindy, it really doesnt matter and seems like a poor use of Thunder's time.

Spoiler:
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614127

1. Break the rules just before you get banned because fuck it
2. Appeal anyways
3. Denied
4. How could this happen???
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
get over it, good ban
The logical fallacy of a game built to distinguish different player-races in a roleplaying enviroment, is still caught up on ethnicity and identity. I would say 1984 for culling a member of the playerbase for their private opinion without "informing" them of the rules, but i've already mentioned they deserved it by provoking the issue further. Its like kicking people from the round because they didn't vote for Bindy, it really doesnt matter and seems like a poor use of Thunder's time.
Is anything related to this game not a poor use of a person's time when the person in question has a bad case of foreign body in rectum and that foreign body was formerly a part of a woody perennial plant?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #614135

If there's one thing that is guaranteed to piss off an admin, it's metagrudging or harassing people ooc for ahelping in good faith.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #614137

Thunder doesn't need to chill one bit, this was well applied/denied.

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614138

This dude would have got a rule 11 slap on the wrist but he decided to achieve Chad status and beat me up for the ban.

Big "you told on me to teacher I'm gonna beat the shit out of you after school" energy and I'm here for it
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614139

this guy is a fucking chad and needs to be unbanned, he says "yeah i fucking did it and it was wrong of me, unban me" and thunder is all "n-n-no th-theres no substance t-t-t-to your appeal" and he said "ok bootlicking dipshit" and announced his intent to ban evade right then and there

fucking based, sticky you shouldn't have ahelped him
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614141

Oh yeah, i saw the later posts now, based. Unban him.

Carry on my wayward son,
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spoiler:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614142

Super Aggro Crag wrote:this guy is a fucking chad and needs to be unbanned, he says "yeah i fucking did it and it was wrong of me, unban me" and thunder is all "n-n-no th-theres no substance t-t-t-to your appeal" and he said "ok bootlicking dipshit" and announced his intent to ban evade right then and there
twottle_birb energy
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #614144

this sneedo guy is whiny, no wonder he got banned
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #614145

if u use the word tranny you may as well write your will here.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #614146

"sure i'm wrong but I'm not going to be mature or do anything else about that, fuck you lol im evading anyway"
"bro unban him look at how based he is guys this is definitely the sort of quality we want on our servers"

takes in need of psychiatric help
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #614147

Sneedo wrote:I'll be joining you on the server anyways!
Congratulations! You just won yourself 2 prizes!
[1 Stickyban because of Stickymayhem]
[Permanent exclusion from the community]
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #614151

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
get over it, good ban
Fwoosh are you arguing racism is built into the game
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614152

oranges wrote:Fwoosh are you arguing racism is built into the game
I am not going to elaborate to derail the thread if you're caught up on the first sentence out of context. Sorry Oranges you'll just have to make your own conclusions.

So is Sneedo really axed hard by the stickyban, I haven't heard anything about it other than chiming in here. But it could easily just be INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS blustering that they've got a chad baldie on the run and they don't know where they are on either server.

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614153

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:"sure i'm wrong but I'm not going to be mature or do anything else about that, fuck you lol im evading anyway"
"bro unban him look at how based he is guys this is definitely the sort of quality we want on our servers"

yikes dude this aint it

have you considered that if we didnt have anyone breaking the rules the admins would have nothing to do? they'd get bored and get tempted to do jannie events

plus no more peanut threads means DEAD FORUM
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #614156

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
I am not going to elaborate to derail the thread if you're caught up on the first sentence out of context. Sorry Oranges you'll just have to make your own conclusions.
Lmao fwoosh, that's the current absolute state of peanuts. You got a lot of peanutry to catch up with.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #614159

>unban fwoosh
>get fwooshposts

what did we expect
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614160

I wont be a scapegoat for you not knowing who or where the Sneedo man is right now, stop shifting the subject.

Spoiler:
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #614162

So if I forced a male individual to wear a fancy suit and then call them "manly" will I get banned for being derogatory towards male individuals who are the "stay at home dad" type.

Or is the word "tranny" simply "bigoted" even though the word itself was originally intended to unite trans people and drag queens under an umbrella term then some people just so happened to use it as an insult.

I`m pretty sure every umbrella term could be considered "bigoted" and its only a matter of time before people use the acronym "LGBTQ" as an insult.

In fact, has anyone else noticed a pattern with "bigoted" terms? They all have a low syllable count because its much easier for the world to catch onto and adapt to a short and easy way to express hate and that is truely what determines what is bigoted and what isnt, the fucking syllable count because thats what people stick to.

Seriously, all of these have a syllable count of fucking 2
Crack-er, Yan-kee, Nig-ger, Tran-ny, Fag-got (I can say this one) I cant think of anymore current mainstream bigoted words but someone can add more to the list and try to prove my theory wrong.

Tldr: if a word is used to identify a group of people and it has a low syllable count it is automatically "bigoted" despite the true origin of the word and the intended use of it.

Edit: FUCKING cat-beast (2 single syllable words) is the SLANG FOR FELINID.

Edit2: Cod-er being 2 syllables is the reason why we dont use slang terms for coders we dont like, we just call them coder.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614163

stfu legbutt
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #614164

LEG-BUTT, 2 SYLLABLES IS CATCHY
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #614165

MooCow12 wrote:So if I forced a male individual to wear a fancy suit and then call them "manly" will I get banned for being derogatory towards male individuals who are the "stay at home dad" type.
yes, but only because you aren't funny
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #614169

MooCow12 wrote:far too many words
lol
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #614172

white trash retards vs. the liberal establishment

many such cases
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #614175

Cringe ahelp

Cringe ban

Cringe "heh I'm gonna ban evade anyway"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #614176

now just put the whole incident and ban appeal to the tune of yakety sax and we've got literal comedy gold

also not to detail the thread but i find it interesting that a lot of places have changed the definition of bigot over the last few years
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #614182

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:"sure i'm wrong but I'm not going to be mature or do anything else about that, fuck you lol im evading anyway"

yikes dude this aint it

have you considered that if we didnt have anyone breaking the rules the admins would have nothing to do? they'd get bored and get tempted to do jannie events

plus no more peanut threads means DEAD FORUM
Did you notice that if no one broke any law we wouldn't need police? Crazy...
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #614188

FantasticFwoosh wrote:

So is Sneedo really axed hard by the stickyban, I haven't heard anything about it other than chiming in here. But it could easily just be INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS blustering that they've got a chad baldie on the run and they don't know where they are on either server.
yo howd you make that cool grey line between parts of your post
Rohen_Tahir

Re: Sneedo got Chuck'd

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614193

MooCow12 wrote:So if I forced a male individual to wear a fancy suit and then call them "manly" will I get banned for being derogatory towards male individuals who are the "stay at home dad" type.
That at least probably won't set off any vegan admin's fragile masculinity.
MooCow12 wrote: I`m pretty sure every umbrella term could be considered "bigoted" and its only a matter of time before people use the acronym "LGBTQ" as an insult.
Congratulations you succesfully predicted a past event
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #614194

Fikou wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:

yo howd you make that cool grey line between parts of your post
Fikou you will bwoink me to ask me these types of questions and everytime I'm wondering if I'll get banned for not telling you, you're a sly guy.
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #614245

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
MooCow12 wrote: I`m pretty sure every umbrella term could be considered "bigoted" and its only a matter of time before people use the acronym "LGBTQ" as an insult.
Congratulations you succesfully predicted a past event
yeah i've noticed on terry the ones with more self-control will call someone transgender instead of tranny

it's understood that this is an inherently shameful and socially untenable thing to be

that particular combination of mindless conformity, cowardice, lack of empathy and reflexive cruelty sets my teeth on edge

thankfully, neoliberalism is punishing these people economically for having been raised bigoted which while not exactly fair or correct is the type of misuse of power they can get behind
NSFW:

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #614252

cacogen wrote:I don't even know who the admin pick is and the players have cucked themselves but if Rave's election results in the banning of slurs it could have an entertaining effect on the niggers on Terry
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #614253

Sneed haha. N-word and tranny is epic. This is so cool. Sneed hahahahaha.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #614254

Malkraz wrote:
cacogen wrote:I don't even know who the admin pick is and the players have cucked themselves but if Rave's election results in the banning of slurs it could have an entertaining effect on the naggers on Terry
Bigots need their own word and it should be nigger
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #614256

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:
get over it, good ban
The logical fallacy of a game built to distinguish different player-races in a roleplaying enviroment
where is the logical fallacy fwoosh?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614273

Day 2 of Sneedo man's escape from the authorities.

Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #614306

Where is the racism coded into the game fwoosh?
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614313

oranges wrote:Where is the racism coded into the game fwoosh?
wyci
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #614314

We had at least massive, outreaching bigotry in our code if you remember the meatball incident. Thankfully githubs outstanding response in wordlessly terminating the entire codebase and threatening to kill one of the largest codeprojects on their website over a single word hidden in over a million lines of code has left an impression, and now I can safely say: probably not!

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614315

You were there, 3000 years ago.

When spacemen in thier folly forged the first 'mutant' preference in the fires of mount doom.

Spoiler:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614316

I think you need to read Rule 11 again, Fwoosh. It doesn't ban anti-xeno racism.
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #614384

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
You were there, 3000 years ago.

When spacemen in thier folly forged the first 'mutant' preference in the fires of mount doom.
are you suggesting the existence of race implies racism fwoosh?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614387

Shiny pokemon do nothing different but get people still very excited.

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614403

why the fuck are you guys reading fwooshposts
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614411

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Shiny pokemon do nothing different but get people still very excited.
Trully, science is a restricted area.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614425

Super Aggro Crag wrote:why the fuck are you guys reading fwooshposts
Im trying very much to wriggle out of it, but Oranges is too much of a university-student debate club tryhard. How am i supposed to try and gently ease myself back into the community without this pressing demand to exploit outbursts from people.
Day 4 of sneedo man's escape, like day 3, they're loose and undocumented.

Spoiler: